ReRo has a hard-on for Braid, Martin Lawrence, and GGT #70!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy.

1218099037118.gif

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm done with ranked matches on SC4. Full of Kilik and Cervy scrubs doing the same moves over and over. No one is playing to have fun, or playing with any dignity.[/quote]

Yet another reason why I don't like to play games online =\

[quote name='botticus']Oh god yes. Worst controller since the N64.

Motion controls be damned, the split Wiimote/nunchuk is the most comfortable setup possible.[/QUOTE]
1180993442620rk0.gif

I don't even know what to say to that.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']

I don't even know what to say to that.[/quote]So what is the reverse argument? That the DS2 isn't incredibly uncomfortable, or that for some reason you don't find the ability to sit with your hands not together in your lap more comfortable?

[quote name='botticus']So what is the reverse argument? That the DS2 isn't incredibly uncomfortable, or that for some reason you don't find the ability to sit with your hands not together in your lap more comfortable?[/QUOTE]
Do you honestly believe you hold anything even close to the majority opinion on this? You ask the latter question in way that makes me believe you actually do. And no, I don't think the Wii remote/nunchuck is even close to comfortable. The DS2/DS3 is the most comfortable controller out there. Though I have to say the 360 controller isn't bad either.

Well shit, I guess if you have the majority opinion on the matter the issue is closed.

As far as actual discussion, the DS2 cramps my hands after an hour of play, and while the Logitech Cordless alleviates this somewhat due to a slightly larger frame, the springy sticks hold it back.

[quote name='botticus']Well shit, I guess if you have the majority opinion on the matter the issue is closed. [/QUOTE]
That's not what I meant, and you know it. I asked that because you phrased the question to me in a "Of course it's better! How dare you question it." way.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']That's not what I meant, and you know it. I asked that because you phrased the question to me in a "Of course it's better! How dare you question it."[/quote]Sorry, probably followed from the pair of "LOL" responses I got to my stated opinion. Apologies!

I honestly liked the original Sony PlayStation Dual Analog controller (before it had vibration).... the analog sticks were best then. Much more ergonomic. Didn't feel like sweaty nipples. ;(

I think the 360 is one of the best controllers. It is up there with the SNES and GCN. Then again I don't really enjoy fighters, so those controllers are pretty good all around.

The 360 is the most comfortable controller I have ever used. Though that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best. The DS2 is great for most genres.

[quote name='botticus']As far as actual discussion, the DS2 cramps my hands after an hour of play, and while the Logitech Cordless alleviates this somewhat due to a slightly larger frame, the springy sticks hold it back.[/quote]I've never liked the dualshock controllers. I'm probably the only 2nd person on the face of the earth to feel this way, but there it is. I don't think I like the wiimote all that much better, if at all though.

[quote name='MarkMan']Much more ergonomic. Didn't feel like sweaty nipples. ;([/quote]You say that like it's a bad thing...

[quote name='Kendal']I think the 360 is one of the best controllers. It is up there with the SNES and GCN. Then again I don't really enjoy fighters, so those controllers are pretty good all around.[/quote]The 360 is right up there. I'd follow that by the GC and the N64 controllers. And if we're counting pc controllers, I also liked the MS Side... side... Side something?

[quote name='refusedchaos']$150 to get the LE with it? that utter BS, and im a gears nut. i mean its cool, but not $150 cool[/quote]

$150 for that thing plus LE? Screw that, $140 was my absolute limit but that extra $10 can be better spent. Hell, that extra $80 will be better spent.

[quote name='zewone']Sidewinder.[/quote]!! Thanks, that's the one. I'm more of a mouse and keyboard fan, but that I loved the feel of that controller. It was well weighted and balanced.

So who's buying me the Lancer for my birthday? If I cant have that, you can just have Marcus or Damon show up on my front porch. That'll do, also.

[quote name='refusedchaos']$150 to get the LE with it? thats utter BS, and im a gears nut. i mean its cool, but not $150 cool[/quote]

Real men get huge plastic guns! I couldn't help myself. I also have a couple of months to talk myself out of it. Or sell my Archos 605 WiFi and get it.

I wish the DS2/3 had the same triggers as the 360 pad. I dunno if that'd be the perfect design, but I'd be happy with that.

The Wiimote/Nunchuck combo would be better if the nunchuck wasn't tethered to the Wiimote. It's still a fatiguing interface to use though.

[quote name='guinaevere']

You say that like it's a bad thing...

[/quote]

:shock: :joystick: :drool:

looks like a new ds is in my future. And chances are I won't be parting ways with my current ds lite since I'm sort of attached to it. Nintendo's bringing one of the pokemon ds lites stateside for $129. I'm such a sucker for pokemon stuff.

[quote name='SL4IN']looks like a new ds is in my future. And chances are I won't be parting ways with my current ds lite since I'm sort of attached to it. Nintendo's bringing one of the pokemon ds lites stateside for $129. I'm such a sucker for pokemon stuff.[/QUOTE]

I kinda want that DS you're talking about. I wish I knew when it was coming out here though.

[quote name='suko_32']I kinda want that DS you're talking about. I wish I knew when it was coming out here though.[/quote]

maybe to help fluff up christmas sales? It wouldn't be used as a promotion to hype up platinum since it's coming out in japan in september and most likely not until at the very least april in america.

[quote name='refusedchaos']anyone going to get Macross: Ace Frontier for psp?[/quote]
I'm thinking about checking it out. When is the game coming out?

[quote name='blueshinra']
Didn't someone mention getting a KOS-MOS figure in a previous GGT? This one was shown at Wonder Festival. Not anything that I'd get, but I've never seen hair done like that for a PVC statue... it's pretty cool..[/quote]
It was me. Depending on the price I might consider getting her. Despite my hatred of the Xenosaga games I love KOS-MOS...

Is an 8400m GS better than a ATI Radion HD 3450? Finding a laptop that has a gpu good enough to do a little gaming on is fucking hard.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Is an 8400m GS better than a ATI Radion HD 3450? Finding a laptop that has a gpu good enough to do a little gaming on is fucking hard.[/quote]

For games, I believe it is.

A gaming laptop will always run a premium, unfortunately.

And ne1 know offhand if the new Midnight Club game is running off a modified version of the GTAIV engine? I didn't like the previous version, but the new LA game is looking pretty sweet, and I might pick that up if it's cheep enough.

[quote name='suko_32']I kinda want that DS you're talking about. I wish I knew when it was coming out here though.[/quote]I kinda want to know WHAT ds you're talking about.

[quote name='Kendal']Real men get huge plastic guns! [/quote]By an amazing coincidence a lot of women get huge plastic err.. guns, too.

[quote name='gunm']For games, I believe it is.

A gaming laptop will always run a premium, unfortunately.

And ne1 know offhand if the new Midnight Club game is running off a modified version of the GTAIV engine? I didn't like the previous version, but the new LA game is looking pretty sweet, and I might pick that up if it's cheep enough.[/quote]

I'm looking at 2 laptops right now, the Studio 15 and the HP Dv6700t. The HP has less ram (2 gigs vs. 3) but the dell's video card is weaker (Radeon HD 4250). I can't decide which is better for me-I just wanna play diablo and dick around on the internet lol.

[quote name='guinaevere']By an amazing coincidence a lot of women get huge plastic err.. guns, too.[/quote]

:shock: :joystick: :drool:

hee hee, you're on a roll tonight gwen.

Anyhoo, I might have to get that Pokemon LE DS myself. My justification will be that the kids will each need their own DS and Daddy will want his own as well.

I wonder how many DSes they'd sell if they had a Super LE limited to 1000 units that have a giant, floppy dick painted on them.

[quote name='Chacrana']I wonder how many DSes they'd sell if they had a Super LE limited to 1000 units that have a giant, floppy dick painted on them.[/QUOTE]
I'd buy that before I bought the Pokemon one.

[quote name='Chacrana']I wonder how many DSes they'd sell if they had a Super LE limited to 1000 units that have a giant, floppy dick painted on them.[/QUOTE]

that would be badass!! DS: the manly edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back