ReRo has a hard-on for Braid, Martin Lawrence, and GGT #70!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']I wonder how many DSes they'd sell if they had a Super LE limited to 1000 units that have a giant, floppy dick painted on them.[/quote]

Point me to it so I can pre-order it.

@pokemon ds

Well, I know what I'm getting when I trade in my lite and sp.

Of course, I couldn't use it in public......

Maybe just keep it sealed and pray for a Zelda Ds repeat?

At the Nintendo Store in NYC you can have anything etched onto your DS. Yes, even a big floppy dick.

People will buy anything these days when there are big caps letters that read "LIMITED EDITION!".

And on that note I'll be preordering Fable 2 LE. :)

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']That DS is hideous.[/quote]

Your face! Yeah, I went there.

I can't believe Dragon Quest Iv is almost here. Just a little over a month. Can't wait!

Nintendo World will etch a what where? I find that hard to believe, but then again, it's New York.

I have the Fable 2 and Gears 2 LEs on pre-order. Gah...sucka. :/

2563345_b901772525.jpg

I might hit the pillow soon... gotta take a human idiocey test tomorrow in order to have the school say "Here's your Associates Degree! You know how to press keys on a computer! yay!" and then I smirk and go into an emo corner...

the way my school is setup is so weird. I'm both a local community student while at the same time I'm a University of Florida student, in miami...

Inverted See Through PS1

No, here's the thing. You pre-order the gun (Pay $140) and pre-order the game, and get it as a gift technically.

I "played" a little more Xenosaga. I'm about 7 hours in, and I think I've spent over half of those hours watching cutscenes. But the story is pretty interesting so at least I'm entertained.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: at yous giys!

what other games have been announced by Platinum Games? just those two right?[/quote]
Infinite Line for DS.

Hifumi Kouno: Hello everyone, I am the director and game designer over at Nude Maker, Hifumi Kouno. And while our company is called Nude Maker, I decided to come clothed today. The title I would like to speak to you about is Infinite Line, a title that is heavily influenced by Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End. This is a science fiction RPG. Players will become captain of their own ship and travel the cosmos, just like Captain Kirk of Star Trek.

There are two key concepts in this title. The first concept is a highly customizable spaceship. We have very intelligent mecha designers working on the designs of these spaceships, we have prepared over 150 differently designed models.

The innards of these spaceships are build modularly, so you can place the bridge, the engineering room, and the control room as you see fit. We wanted to create a large and expansive world. Players can play a deep and engaging story that takes place across two entire galaxies. In playing through the story, across vast space, the player will discover what it means to be human in this vast emptiness.

And while the DS is a very small machine, we have managed to fit a vast and expansive world into this very small machine. Unfortunately we are only able to show you these placeholder images. Actually, back home in our studio, we have prepared graphics that will blow you away, you will never believe we can get these on the DS.

Morning GGT,

Played me some more Braid and Bully last night.

I'm really liking Bully, it's a lot of fun, much more enjoyable the GTA 4.

'Morning GGT. Sorry if I'm digging a little deep here... had a lot of pages to go through.

[quote name='guinaevere']And the avatar doesn't lead one way or another. Glad to re-meet you. It's exciting to know there's a fellow gal in here. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
:)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone going?

medium_2741874687_598efa118d_o.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I'm not, but OMG Jim Mahfood flyer! :bouncy: :whee:

[quote name='zewone']Who's excited for Bayonetta?

*raises hand* :wave:[/QUOTE]
I don't know about "excited", but I am looking forward to it, so :wave: It looks ridiculous, in a good way.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']It was me. Depending on the price I might consider getting her. Despite my hatred of the Xenosaga games I love KOS-MOS...[/QUOTE]
Same here. I though Xenosaga Ep. 1 was severely flawed, but she's a decent character design. By the way, this is the KOS-MOS I have.

[quote name='guinaevere']By an amazing coincidence a lot of women get huge plastic err.. guns, too.[/QUOTE]
Oh dear :rofl:

The 360 controller is one of the most comfortable controllers ever.

I don't like the dual shocks. I much prefer the thumbsticks on different levels instead of parellel to each other.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']The 360 controller is one of the most comfortable controllers ever.
[/quote]

Truth, they got the controllers pretty much bang on, the only problem is really with the D-pad, and I barely use that.

I like pretty much everything about the 360 Controller, but the D-Pad sucks hard. The DS2 is my personal favorite. As for the wiimote, I love it for the NES VC games.

[quote name='benjamouth']Truth, they got the controllers pretty much bang on, the only problem is really with the D-pad, and I barely use that.[/quote]

Yeah, the same.

holy shit that engraving the DS thing is AWESOME. I always wanted to do that with my DS and PS3, but I was never sure of the settings and was afraid to damage them or have it come out looking like ass.

[quote name='gunm']I should add that I pre-ordered the Gears 2 LE with replica gun. Gah...sucka. :/[/quote]

i want the gears LE for the gold plated lancer so i can kill people online...with bling :cool::lol:

I can't wait for that Lancer to come out. That is probably going to go down as the baddest assed piece of non-functional gaming crap this generation. I might take mine to the mall and scare old ladies until they kick me out.

Lancer does look awesome, but thankfully I can save the money as I don't collect stuff like that. Never did much and now I pretty much stay away from buying useless knickknacks and getting rid of the few I did have before moving again in a year or so.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']The 360 controller is one of the most comfortable controllers ever.

I don't like the dual shocks. I much prefer the thumbsticks on different levels instead of parellel to each other.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Especially for FPS games I hate having the sticks side by side. Dual shock is also just too small (and my hands aren't even that big). DS is an ok controller, but I definitely vastly prefer the 360 controllers--just wish they had a good d-pad.

Wiimote Nun-chuck was comfy, but just doesn't have enough buttons (see having to use the tiny =/- buttons for Metroid Prime 3) to handle full fledged traditional games like FPS, action, fighting etc. that use a lot of buttons. Works well for the simpler, casual games, but I'm not into that type of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blueshinra']Same here. I though Xenosaga Ep. 1 was severely flawed, but she's a decent character design. By the way, this is the KOS-MOS I have.[/quote]
I saw that pretty cheap when Tower Records went out of business a few years ago. But I got Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade instead of her.

Played a little WoW, Uncharted, SCIV and GRiD last night. Granted I didn't spend too much time on any one game, but whew.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I saw that pretty cheap when Tower Records went out of business a few years ago. But I got Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade instead of her.[/QUOTE]
I paid about $25 + shipping for her from an eBay seller when she was starting to become scarce.

Tower's going out of business was a big missed opportunity for me... just couldn't get around to hitting up any of their stores before they all shut down, for whatever reason.

Anyway, played some more Mario Kart Wii and FFVII; I'm finally at the point in the latter where I can start breeding chocobos. Oh, and I've been having pretty shitty luck with the job-hunting thing :cry:

[quote name='Kendal']I can't wait for that Lancer to come out. That is probably going to go down as the baddest assed piece of non-functional gaming crap this generation.[/quote]Maybe I could come over and touch your lancer?

whoo! I beat Disgaea this morning... underleveled but still managed coz I got the skillz.

[quote name='JEKKI']gaming goals for the week:

beat Fatal Frame 3 (currently at Hour VII) and Disgaea (currently 2 stages into final chapter)[/QUOTE]

JEKKI still showin yall how the shyt gets done.

SKILLZ

I don't like the dual shocks. I much prefer the thumbsticks on different levels instead of parellel to each other.[/quote]

Same exact reason why I prefer the 360 controller when it comes to comfort. Like mentioned before though, the D-Pad sucks hard.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']The Wiimote/nunchuck is fucking retarded.[/quote]

Agreed, the novelty of the Wii's motion sensing wears off pretty quickly too. It is then that you realize "I can't believe I spent $250 on this."

[quote name='guinaevere']Maybe I could come over and touch your lancer?[/quote]

:shock: :joystick: :drool:

Argh, amazon making me re-pre-order Infinite Undiscovery for the new pre-order bonuses that apparently are available now. Hope they can carry over my discount. :p

[quote name='gunm']Played a little WoW, Uncharted, SCIV and GRiD last night. Granted I didn't spend too much time on any one game, but whew.[/quote]

Whats GRiD like gunm, or any GGT'rs that have it.

I'm tempted as I really like racing games, but the drifting seemed a bit rubbish.

[quote name='guinaevere']Forgive me. I'm not myself. :oops:
[/quote]

Your wicked is what you are. ;)

[quote name='benjamouth']Whats GRiD like gunm, or any GGT'rs that have it.
[/quote]

What's with racing games and inconsistent capitalization?

dirt.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']What's with racing games and inconsistent capitalization?
[/quote]

Must be their thing, I loved Dirt but am not sure about Grid.

[quote name='guinaevere']Forgive me. I'm not myself. :oops:[/quote]

It's ok, I don't judge. :)

Hm, amazon is preparing my Madden 09 LE for shipment...Ne1 else getting Madden for 360?

[quote name='benjamouth']Must be their thing, I loved Dirt but am not sure about Grid.[/quote]

Well it's stupid. You're stupid. I hate you.

Condemned is still sex.

[quote name='Chacrana']Well Dirt is from the same people as Grid, and they need something to make their mediocre as SHiT games stand out.[/quote]Oh, thems' fighting words, Chac.

Dirt is great, Grid is amazing.

[quote name='JEKKI']whoo! I beat Disgaea this morning... underleveled but still managed coz I got the skillz.[/QUOTE]
What level(s) were your characters at, on average? Just curious ^_^

Speaking of Disgaea, Disgaea DS and Rhapsody DS now up for preorder at Rosenqueen! Nice bonuses, too.

I can't wait for September :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back