Rhapsody & Persona 2, factory sealed in stock, www.gamequestdirect.com

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']Oh man! And to think I offered a guy here Vanguard Bandits/Vandal Hearts 2 PLUS $60 bucks for their opened Rhapsody but a couple of days ago! If this pulls through OP, I will personally buy you a freaking whore for a whole night! YOU FREAKIN RULE SPANKMENOW420![/QUOTE]

That is a terrible trade, you are getting ripped off! I have a disc only copy of Rhapsody (w/music cd) I would unload for Vanguard Bandits/Vandal Hearts 2 so let me know.

[quote name='Sulmona']
edit: i did post one for sale there (well over an hour ago) since i was hoping to find a buyer (my wishful thinking was $150) before it inevitably leaked over there by some moron here[/QUOTE]

That's what I was talking about. Calm down. Geez.

[quote name='c']29 left in-stock.. should I do this??? ARGH[/QUOTE]

go for it, odds are this is your only chance to get it at a reasonable price, its not a reprint

Now we just need to have some huge quantities of unopened copies of Suikoden 2, Valkryie Profile, and Rez to be discovered!!

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, the guy who posted the deal is 'norkusa' who is also a member here I believe.

But I believe they were talking about this thread: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68009&highlight=rhapsody.

Tryin' to make a quick buck? Too bad norkusa posted the deal and MightySlacker called you out, huh?:shame:[/QUOTE]

Nah, I would have posted the link to the site if I was calling him out - it was just light inside jab that wasn't inside for very long. The guy didn't say he had 10 for sale, he said he had one. Half the people here will end up selling their copy before ever opening it, so what if he wanted to get a jump on it. I'll wait a few months and see what happens before determining what happens with mine.

There were plenty of people who were openly bragging on CAG about ebaying extra Resident Evil 2's from gamequest when that shit all went down, so i really don't see any justification for giving this guy any shit. If these really are still in stock and theres not a mass wave of cancels, then everyone had more than enough time to get one if they wanted one.

Dave

This is a pretty good deal, but I think I'll pass and pick up a used disc only copy or a random complete copy for less than $10 somewhere down the road. It'll happen someday, and I've got plenty of games to play until that point. I hope everyone does well on eBay though. :)

[quote name='Sulmona']go for it, odds are this is your only chance to get it at a reasonable price, its not a reprint[/QUOTE]
I bit on Rhapsody... couldn't resist. I have a friend who would buy it off of me in case I end up not having enough money for this purchase in the long-run, so yay.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH OP!!! I have been looking for this game forever!

[quote name='Sulmona']go for it, odds are this is your only chance to get it at a reasonable price, its not a reprint[/QUOTE]
I bit on Rhapsody... couldn't resist. I have a friend who will buy it off of me in the event that I end up not having enough money for this purchase in the long-run, so yay.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH OP!!! I have been looking for this game forever!

[quote name='Ecofreak']Wholly crap - I already got my tracking information. Looks like the thing is legit. :)[/QUOTE]

what time was your order i dont have tracking yet and i thought i ordered pretty fast

The GQD guy flooded ebay with them at $80 a pop-- expect prices to go down. This, along with other Atlus reprints lately are causing me to hold off on the deal. I bet these start showing up other places for cheaper.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Nah, I would have posted the link to the site if I was calling him out - it was just light inside jab that wasn't inside for very long. The guy didn't say he had 10 for sale, he said he had one. Half the people here will end up selling their copy before ever opening it, so what if he wanted to get a jump on it. I'll wait a few months and see what happens before determining what happens with mine.

There were plenty of people who were openly bragging on CAG about ebaying extra Resident Evil 2's from gamequest when that shit all went down, so i really don't see any justification for giving this guy any shit. If these really are still in stock and theres not a mass wave of cancels, then everyone had more than enough time to get one if they wanted one.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Hm... good point. I guess he only had one copy so why not?:)

[quote name='Apossum']The GQD guy flooded ebay with them at $80 a pop-- expect prices to go down. This, along with other Atlus reprints lately are causing me to hold off on the deal. I bet these start showing up other places for cheaper.[/QUOTE]

wrong, they wont show up other places for cheaper, i called atlus two different times and they told me the ps2 stuff is being reprinted but no ps1 titles will be reprinted. Also, GQD has a total of 48 on ebay, 48 copies of a game that went for $200 new will not drop the price down as much as u think. There is the same chance of this being a reprint as working designs reprinting dragon force for saturn.

edit: less than 5 copies remaining, if more emerge after that, then there might be a problem

Wow, I might have to order Rhapsody in a couple min., gotta think about it, but I have been wanting this game for awhile now. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Prepster']Wow, I might have to order Rhapsody in a couple min., gotta think about it, but I have been wanting this game for awhile now. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Don't miss out... this is once in a lifetime chance. Even if the price goes down in the end, these games are a bargain at $50. And there's no guarantee they'll be back...

damn

I walk to the bank to check my account balance and rhapsody is gone!!

Decided to pick up Rhapsody only as I finally found a copy of Persona 2 about a week ago. But being a hasty idiot I saw sealed copy of Rhapsody for $50 and immediately stopped reading, missing the code for free shipping.

Oh well.

damit, i went to put a pizza in the oven, after thinking about wanting the game, decided I did, come back on to find out its not OOS! Oh well guess it wasn't ment to be :( Thanks anyways OP.

[quote name='Sulmona']rhapsody now OOS, hopefully it doesnt re-emerge[/QUOTE]
No, no, no... :bomb:

I'm hoping it DOES re-emerge. That way, anybody and everybody who wants to play this game will be able to without paying the ridiculously inflated prices on ebay. Games should be played, admired, or collected, not shuffled from hand to hand like currency or stocks.

[quote name='kiun']Keep your eye on the website for the next 15 mins. They might get more in stock, you might never know.[/QUOTE]

My fingers are crossed!

[quote name='jerfgoke']No, no, no... :bomb:

I'm hoping it DOES re-emerge. That way, anybody and everybody who wants to play this game will be able to without paying the ridiculously inflated prices on ebay. Games should be played, admired, or collected, not shuffled from hand to hand like currency or stocks.[/QUOTE]

Thats because he has one for sale.

By the way, does the OP work for gamequestdirect ? Its cool that they have a cag free shipping code..

Does the code works only for the 2 games ?

[quote name='Sulmona']wrong, they wont show up other places for cheaper, i called atlus two different times and they told me the ps2 stuff is being reprinted but no ps1 titles will be reprinted. Also, GQD has a total of 48 on ebay, 48 copies of a game that went for $200 new will not drop the price down as much as u think. There is the same chance of this being a reprint as working designs reprinting dragon force for saturn.

edit: less than 5 copies remaining, if more emerge after that, then there might be a problem[/QUOTE]

and they've been giving people contradictory answers about the PS2 games...

But I hope there is a reprint for those who want to play these games.

after reading about Rhapsody....I'm so confused....must be a good collectors item, cause it sounds like its geared towards young girls. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Apossum']and they've been giving people contradictory answers about the PS2 games...

But I hope there is a reprint for those who want to play these games.[/QUOTE]

well i called them twice, got the same response, and a gamecrazy manager also told me that he will have ps2 stuff like disgaea available (but no ps1, i saw him today and asked) . thats good enough evidence to me that these are just old backstock that was found.

Dang, only Persona 2 is in stock.

I really wanted Rhaspody since I saw this game twice. Once at an Old Wizards of the Coast store with my ex and she would mock me if I buy a game featuring a very cutesy girl.

The other time was at Blockbuster with only the discs and these two occurences were about 3 years ago ^^()

[quote name='BBoyKimChee']this dude has bad feedbacks. i check his ebay account alot of negatives .[/QUOTE]

you try selling 11,273 items on ebay without having 224 assholes buy from you....the last time i checked, 98.1% feedback was really good

if you check his bad feedback, most are from half.com. And it seems that he refunded all of them.

I dealt with the website a couple of times, and so far they have come through.

Yeah. GQD is good people. Strongly considering Persona....even though I know I have no time or patience for it....

Just ordered Rhapsody. I think its coming and going in stock because people are all specualatting if this is legit. I havent spent this much on a game in years but this is one I want complete. My recently bought disc only copy of Rhapsody is scratched and will be going up for sale once I finish the game (prob for $30-$40 plus shipping).

[quote name='Apossum']and they've been giving people contradictory answers about the PS2 games...

But I hope there is a reprint for those who want to play these games.[/QUOTE]

They will not reprint a PS1... think about it, who would carry a brand new PS1 and give it shelf space? If it was GH, then maybe... but none of these games sold enough copies to be classified GH.

[quote name='BBoyKimChee']this dude has bad feedbacks. i check his ebay account alot of negatives .[/QUOTE]

Well, when you have 11000 positive feedback, I'd think you'd get some unhappy customers.

What the fuck? They keep restocking more copies of this game... weird. Maybe they found more than just a few hundred copies of this game.

I emailed the other seller selling sealed copies for $120 asking where he got his copies from and he replied:

"I purchased these from someone who got them from Atlus directly.This is the real game and NOT a copy."

doesnt sound good.

[quote name='PDorr3']I emailed the other seller selling sealed copies for $120 asking where he got his copies from and he replied:

"I purchased these from someone who got them from Atlus directly.This is the real game and NOT a copy."

doesnt sound good.[/QUOTE]

And you believe him? I'm sure he's just watching his own ass to make some money. I mean, if he said "I got them from GQD.com for $50" or "I got them from this seller for $80" I doubt he'd get the $120 he was asking for.

I am just worried as I bought 3 rhapsody, 2 for the purpose of resliing to make back the money I spent on the games and one for keeps. I hope prices on ebay dont plummet to the point where selaed copies are going for like $40 or less

see, im pissed because i bought a mint one from ebay 6 months ago for $100...and that was considered a really fucking good deal back then....so i bought two new ones from gqd just now and one amazing island for $20

bread's done
Back