Rhapsody & Persona 2, factory sealed in stock, www.gamequestdirect.com

after you apply the coupon, the page should refresh and tell you what was taken off on the right side (where it shows you the order balance). i tried to use the 10% off coupon but it didn't work. told me i didn't meet the requirements (or something to that effect) to get the discount.

and i would like to see Thousand Arms be rereleased, too. definitely one title that i missed out on getting the first time around.

so u people genuinely believe that Atlus printed several hundred of this game for ONE store to sell? doubt it

Well, if they are reprinting some games, I would like Persona and Thousand Arms.

I would say Snowboard kids, but it's coming out on DS, is not hard to find, and cheap (for N64 cart).

[quote name='b3b0p']Well, if they are reprinting some games, I would like Persona and Thousand Arms.

I would say Snowboard kids, but it's coming out on DS, is not hard to find, and cheap (for N64 cart).[/QUOTE]

well they def. wont reprint an n64 title, only reason they might reprint ps1 is since everyone with a ps2 can buy it

[quote name='Sulmona']well they def. wont reprint an n64 title, only reason they might reprint ps1 is since everyone with a ps2 can buy it[/QUOTE]

I know, it was just one of the Atlus games I really enjoyed.

[quote name='Sarang01']Personally I'd like "Brigadine" but especially "Kartia" Kain.
edit: Wow "Rhapsody" is OOS.[/QUOTE]

would you really pay 50 bucks for a reprint of Kartia when you can get them for around 20 complete on ebay now.

I'm going to speculate here but I think Atlus will make "Ogre Battle 64: Person Of Lordly Caliber" available for the Revolution.

edit: slide I was actually thinking they might reprint it at a price cheaper like $20-30.

Anyone here know how to "refuse" a shipment? I cancelled my order, but the cancellation didn't go through in time so it shipped and the guy said to refuse the shipment. How do I do this?

Also I would get OB64 on Revolution even though I already own it. Awesome game.

[quote name='mdm']Anyone here know how to "refuse" a shipment? I cancelled my order, but the cancellation didn't go through in time so it shipped and the guy said to refuse the shipment. How do I do this?

Also I would get OB64 on Revolution even though I already own it. Awesome game.[/QUOTE]

You have to meet the rep who delivers the package and tell them you're refusing it. It should go back to the sender on the sender's nickel or the shipping company's nickel.

[quote name='mdm']Anyone here know how to "refuse" a shipment? I cancelled my order, but the cancellation didn't go through in time so it shipped and the guy said to refuse the shipment. How do I do this?

Also I would get OB64 on Revolution even though I already own it. Awesome game.[/QUOTE]

Since it's coming from UPS, just tell the carrier you want to refuse the package and not sign it.

edit: Nevermind shrike beat me to it.

[quote name='b3b0p']
WTF!?!?

Go away and don't read the thread then.[/QUOTE]

I try to read the new posts, but it's been the same whining about reprinting for the last 2 or 3 days.

Does anybody have anything new to offer about this deal?

I would agree if I hadn't seen it happen a few years ago with the toy company Hasbro reprinting a hard to find Transformer for one online store to sell.

[quote name='Sulmona']so u people genuinely believe that Atlus printed several hundred of this game for ONE store to sell? doubt it[/QUOTE]

o_O

well I ordered Rhapsody and Persona 2.
Just to play it.

also whats the difference between Reprint and Original copies?

Nothing kim. Except for one has the Sony seal on top and the other doesn't. Btw did you order "Rhapsody" JUST now?
And yes OB64 will probably be re-introduced on the Revolution, mark my words. It will be that or the DS. It's cheaper for Atlus to just dump it on the Revolution.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I try to read the new posts, but it's been the same whining about reprinting for the last 2 or 3 days.

Does anybody have anything new to offer about this deal?[/QUOTE]

wtf would anyone have something new to offer about this deal or any other?

Game is for sale. Buy game. Game arrive. Play game.

I hope Atlus reprints a bunch of old games. They could probably use the cash, and it helps us all to get games at a reasonable price.

If SMN420 comes on here at the end of the month about getting new copies of SMT Nocturne, Disgaea, and DDS, I bet it's because they were reprinted, not they found a box in a warehouse. :lol:

[quote name='tdphillips']If SMN420 comes on here at the end of the month about getting new copies of SMT Nocturne, Disgaea, and DDS, I bet it's because they were reprinted, not they found a box in a warehouse. :lol:[/QUOTE]

After looking at this thread, why the hell would they come back?

Although, if the scenario you provided came to light, I sure as hell hope they do (especially if the rumblings about a Disgaea reprint are true).

This thread is awesome.

From the beginning where Scorch is getting "owned" because of the availabilty issue...

...to all of the "discussion" about there being a Greatest Hit reprint...

...to calling the seller about everything ("Why did the stock go up again", "Where did you get these games", "I want to cancel because I was stupid enough to buy multiple copies even though I am getting the game brand new, exactly as stated on the site. Basically I just wanted to resell mine on ebay", etc.)...

...to the whining because of a lack of security sticker...

...to calling slidecage dumb for his comments to only have everything he said confirmed in the next page...

...to bagging on muffinman (and rightfully so) because he's selling items that he doesn't even have yet on ebay.

Great read. When this topic first came up, I was really tempted to pick up Rhapsody. But then I got to thinking "do I really want to play this game if it isn't that good?" and finally decided to pass on it. Sure I've gotten a decent collection of rpgs but this site has made it too easy for me to spend money (esp. with the ebgames morning threads). So I decided to make sure that it's a good game that I really want before I purchase it, especially for that much (I'm such a CAG that I had a hard time paying $41 for DDS new and $30 for a near complete Ogre Battle on ebgames). I guess this topic made me take a step back and think of my game purchasing habits. Hopefully because of this reprint I'll be able to find a used Rhapsody for a cheap price (< $20) so I can see what all the fuss is about with the music.

Congrats to all of those who did pick up a copy of these two games to play. The more gamers who get to play em, the better. It would be nice if Atlus' games were more plentiful so us CAGers could wait for a price drop instead of forking over $50 for each release but that's just the CAG in me talking.

To those who hoard the games just to resell them on ebay. You suck. I'll admit that I might ocassionally come across an extra Suikoden II or Tactics Ogre in a pawn shop or gamestore and I'll sometimes pick it up to sell or trade it. But buying 10 - 25 extra copies is ridiculous. Common sense here, people.

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot. Even though I didn't purchase either of these two games (I already have Persona 2), I just wanted to thank the original poster for this deal. Not only did we get two new games but he threw in free shipping to boot. I know it must of been a pain in the butt dealing with all of the calls and returns.

they will definitely came back, they made a bundle off of us

[quote name='mykevermin']After looking at this thread, why the hell would they come back?

Although, if the scenario you provided came to light, I sure as hell hope they do (especially if the rumblings about a Disgaea reprint are true).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kimsh0t']o_O

well I ordered Rhapsody and Persona 2.
Just to play it.

also whats the difference between Reprint and Original copies?[/QUOTE]

Nothing is different... it's brand new - just does not have the sticky plastic seal across the top of the case. This is why it's so much fun seeing this kids bitch and moan.

Last night I caved, ugh, now I feel ill for spending money.

I also ordered Persona 2.

Hope Atlus follows this up with Persona now so I can have a taste of that. Also, hoping for a port of the Japanese Persona 2: Innocent Sin to some system in the future (Gameboy or PSP would be nice).

Its a great deal for people that wanted Rhapsody and Persona 2.
Thats what I believe :p

I think they should reprint Tales of Destiny :D AND MAKE A DAMN GUIDE FOR IT!

[quote name='b3b0p']Last night I caved, ugh, now I feel ill for spending money.

I also ordered Persona 2.

Hope Atlus follows this up with Persona now so I can have a taste of that. Also, hoping for a port of the Japanese Persona 2: Innocent Sin to some system in the future (Gameboy or PSP would be nice).[/QUOTE]

Innocent Sin as well as a Persona reprint would be awesome. I ended up paying too much for a cruddy condition one, so a new one would be great.

[quote name='rperez1025']This thread is awesome.

From the beginning where Scorch is getting "owned" because of the availabilty issue...

...to all of the "discussion" about there being a Greatest Hit reprint...

...to calling the seller about everything ("Why did the stock go up again", "Where did you get these games", "I want to cancel because I was stupid enough to buy multiple copies even though I am getting the game brand new, exactly as stated on the site. Basically I just wanted to resell mine on ebay", etc.)...

...to the whining because of a lack of security sticker...

...to calling slidecage dumb for his comments to only have everything he said confirmed in the next page...

...to bagging on muffinman (and rightfully so) because he's selling items that he doesn't even have yet on ebay.

Great read. When this topic first came up, I was really tempted to pick up Rhapsody. But then I got to thinking "do I really want to play this game if it isn't that good?" and finally decided to pass on it. Sure I've gotten a decent collection of rpgs but this site has made it too easy for me to spend money (esp. with the ebgames morning threads). So I decided to make sure that it's a good game that I really want before I purchase it, especially for that much (I'm such a CAG that I had a hard time paying $41 for DDS new and $30 for a near complete Ogre Battle on ebgames). I guess this topic made me take a step back and think of my game purchasing habits. Hopefully because of this reprint I'll be able to find a used Rhapsody for a cheap price (< $20) so I can see what all the fuss is about with the music.

Congrats to all of those who did pick up a copy of these two games to play. The more gamers who get to play em, the better. It would be nice if Atlus' games were more plentiful so us CAGers could wait for a price drop instead of forking over $50 for each release but that's just the CAG in me talking.

To those who hoard the games just to resell them on ebay. You suck. I'll admit that I might ocassionally come across an extra Suikoden II or Tactics Ogre in a pawn shop or gamestore and I'll sometimes pick it up to sell or trade it. But buying 10 - 25 extra copies is ridiculous. Common sense here, people.

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot. Even though I didn't purchase either of these two games (I already have Persona 2), I just wanted to thank the original poster for this deal. Not only did we get two new games but he threw in free shipping to boot. I know it must of been a pain in the butt dealing with all of the calls and returns.[/QUOTE]

i expect mine to come tuesday . picked up for collectors reason (to have it in my collection) persona 2 and Rhapsody. Then i picked up another Rhapsody just have. I already have an open Rhapsody but its disc only and i though the manual and case would run me 25+ so might as well get another copy. I will be sending a 3rd copy of Rhapsody back though

My main reason that i was upset in this topic was i dont know if the OP works for the company but how they were pushing it they had Brand new copies of this game and it wasnt a reprint Reissue. I had some people in stores around here already say they would give 40-50 for these so i might just toss them to workers i know cause sending them back isnt worth it,

say 5 bucks to ship it back and then 7.50 restock fee = 37.50 back out of 50. or a 12.50 loss. I will probally just keep that 3rd one and dump it on ebay around Xmas for 50. By that time the prices should of went back up then again if they dont Who cares. I lost 15,000 bucks Thats right 15,000 bucks on AOL stock in 2001 i really dont care if i lose 100 bucks on these games

why the hell would u invest in AOL stock at a time when broadband internet was starting to blow up

[quote name='slidecage']i expect mine to come tuesday . picked up for collectors reason (to have it in my collection) persona 2 and Rhapsody. Then i picked up another Rhapsody just have. I already have an open Rhapsody but its disc only and i though the manual and case would run me 25+ so might as well get another copy. I will be sending a 3rd copy of Rhapsody back though

My main reason that i was upset in this topic was i dont know if the OP works for the company but how they were pushing it they had Brand new copies of this game and it wasnt a reprint Reissue. I had some people in stores around here already say they would give 40-50 for these so i might just toss them to workers i know cause sending them back isnt worth it,

say 5 bucks to ship it back and then 7.50 restock fee = 37.50 back out of 50. or a 12.50 loss. I will probally just keep that 3rd one and dump it on ebay around Xmas for 50. By that time the prices should of went back up then again if they dont Who cares. I lost 15,000 bucks Thats right 15,000 bucks on AOL stock in 2001 i really dont care if i lose 100 bucks on these games[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sulmona']why the hell would u invest in AOL stock at a time when broadband internet was starting to blow up[/QUOTE]

i got my aol stock way back in 1999 i should of dumped it when they mergered. might been 2003 when i lost that 15,000. it was when AOL stock was worth 11 bucks per share , that is when i sold.

I hope Persona 2 sticks around for another week or so, so I can have some money to spend...I'm not sure, but isn't Persona 2 a 2 disc game, with the 2nd disc being a "behind the scenes" of how they made the game or something? I think that would be awesome, and I'm surprised Atlus doesn't do that with SMT:Nocturne and DDS.

[quote name='slidecage']i got my aol stock way back in 1999 i should of dumped it when they mergered. might been 2003 when i lost that 15,000. it was when AOL stock was worth 11 bucks per share , that is when i sold.[/QUOTE]

i hope you mean 15,000 pennies

[quote name='Sulmona']why the hell would u invest in AOL stock at a time when broadband internet was starting to blow up[/QUOTE]

Because he is slide cage...why else? He can time travel, so I'm not sure why he didn't to see what the stock would be worth a few weeks/months later.

[quote name='slidecage']blah blah blah... mergered. blah blah blah....[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahaha!

Sorry, just too funny.

Hahahehehoh...

this topic seems like it is finaly dieing....
QUICK, somebody claim that their sealed rhapsody arrived with the sony seal!

[quote name='PDorr3']this topic seems like it is finaly dieing....
QUICK, somebody claim that their sealed rhapsody arrived with the sony seal![/QUOTE]

What, yours didn't? :lol:

[quote name='PDorr3']this topic seems like it is finaly dieing....
QUICK, somebody claim that their sealed rhapsody arrived with the sony seal![/QUOTE]

You suck, I was going to claim that when mine come in Wednesday.

So wait, they're reprints? As to say GH versions are a coming? That would be cool. I always wanted to play Persona 2, but the $40+ neccesary to buy it put me off.

[quote name='Sarang01']Ummm Never "Rhapsody" is now OOS so I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. Atlus has NEVER had a GH game over here.[/QUOTE]

im not by any means implying that these are GH or their will be Rhapsody GH...but if you're going by "nevers", isn't it safe to say that Atlus also has never exclusively reissued a game for one store?

well, i didn't order either rhapsody or persona. but i did get a copy of Pocket Fighter (deformed capcom fighting game). judging from the comments in this thread, this website seems to be reliable.

the only thing i don't like is that there is no link on their site to track the status of your order.

fuck i would have ordered that rather than an extra rhapsody

[quote name='supersk']well, i didn't order either rhapsody or persona. but i did get a copy of Pocket Fighter (deformed capcom fighting game). judging from the comments in this thread, this website seems to be reliable.

the only thing i don't like is that there is no link on their site to track the status of your order.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back