Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Davestation']Yeah, I PM'es Krunks last week and he said he did not post an update becasue the only markdown last week was for the DS Bundles and the GBA systems.[/quote]

yea, not really worth it to post. thanks davestation.

Update:

X360

Armored Core 4 $27.99
DDR Universe Bundle $41.99
Just Cause $27.99
Rapala Tournament Fishing $24.99
TMNT $19.59

PS3:
Resistance: Fall Of Man $41.99
The Godfather $20.99

Wii:
Super Swing Golf $31.49
Harry Potter: OoTP $17.49 (WITH TICKET!)
Driver Parallel Lines $17.49

PSP:
Mercury Meltdown $27.99

DS:
Elite Beat Agents $20.99
Star Fox Command $17.49

PS2:
Just Cause $20.99
Metal Slug Anthology $24.49
Shining Force EXA $27.99

Here is what last weeks update was:
DS & Zelda Bundle $1.49 (something City, UT is the only store showing having one)
Brain Age 2 Bundle $14.99
GBA SP $7.99
GBA SP (Pearl) $7.99
Pokemon FireRed $15.99
Pokemon LeafGreen $15.99

[quote name='Krunks']Update:

DS & Zelda Bundle $1.49 (something City, UT is the only store showing having one)
Brain Age 2 Bundle $14.99
[/quote]
how did you find the avability of it? i've look at multiple shopkos in multiple cities in UT and none of them have it. Would you mind finding out what city that is? and i think someone already mention it was a defective unit or something.

My local store actually got rid of their clearance endcap because there was nothing to put on it. The guy who came in a few weeks ago, CAG post in hand, has apparently been coming in every two days buying up anything and everything.

The dark side of CAG. Pisses me off.

[quote name='jaysapathy']My local store actually got rid of their clearance endcap because there was nothing to put on it. The guy who came in a few weeks ago, CAG post in hand, has apparently been coming in every two days buying up anything and everything.

The dark side of CAG. Pisses me off.[/QUOTE]

Hey, at least you can admit it's CAG doing it, and you're not blaming FW or SD.

sorry to say, no more updates from me, im no longer in charge of electronics and therefore no longer able to get the same info (although monday i may have one last day of doing the price changes)

I don't know whether to say bummer or thanks, Krunks.

Guess, I'll just say both. Thanks for posting the updates and congrats to moving on in the company. Hopefully it was a promotion .

no problem krunks. i've checked my shopko for the past few weeks and there hasn't been anything good. it was good while it lasted. i'll continue to post whatever finds i see, but it won't be as good as krunks list. :)

went to shopko today and say spiderman3 for 360 for 17.49. and then picked up the last 360 hddvd player clearanced for 19.99

Visited Shopko over the weekend to pick up some toys for my niece and stopped by the electronics for myself.

Picked up the last copy of Vampire Rain for $2.49.

Seen a copy of the regular Oblivion for PS3 but it rang up at $19.99 and not the $5.49 I was hoping for. Oh well, will have to keep my eye on it.

[quote name='Krunks']sorry to say, no more updates from me, im no longer in charge of electronics and therefore no longer able to get the same info (although monday i may have one last day of doing the price changes)[/QUOTE]

It's all good. Thanks for everything you've done for us.

went to shopko today, saw a few aisle stands with games on them, i'm thinking they are for the holidays. selection is so so but here's a list of what i saw - all games were 14.99 :

Thrillville
Fifa Street
Meet the Robinsons
Sega superstar tennis
Final fantasy XI
Kengo
Poker Texas Holdem?
History Channel Battle for the Pacific
Soldier of Fortune

Wii
My Word Coach
Bomberman
M&Ms
Destroy all Humans
Nights
Bratz the Movie

There were too many PS2 games to list. sorry, i'll try to get that next time i'm n there. was in a hurry.

My ShopKo had a $10 value stand in addition to the $15 one. Games I remember are:

PS2

Sly Cooper 3
Jak & Daxter
Jak 2
Ratchet & Clank

That's all I got at this point, it was several days ago but I think we can all see the trend here. They are putting out titles that were big 5-10 years ago. There were lots of titles though.

i usually drop by once a week. haven't really found anything special to post, so that's probably why it's been pretty dead. i was hoping to find more clearances this month especially with the increase of new games.

[quote name='deletion']i usually drop by once a week. haven't really found anything special to post, so that's probably why it's been pretty dead. i was hoping to find more clearances this month especially with the increase of new games.[/quote]

unless this is a regular thing with these stores im thinking that was a big push to open more space due to the fact that there are so many games that came out and are still on the way for the holiday season.

I haven't seen much new in quite some time. I snagged Orange Box (PS3) for $17.99 and Shining Force EXA (PS2) for $9.99 this evening.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Yeah, my ShopKo hasn't done JACK for a good two months at least. They don't even have a clearance bin anymore.[/QUOTE]

Diddo.

Though I did catch my Shopko in a fairly dishonest practice while out with my mom looking for post-Christmas sales. Everything was supposed to be 80% off. And it was... except the workers were also going around raising the original sales prices.

One set of decorations went on sale for 80% off. As we were looking at them, this bitch with a pricing gun comes over and replaces the 'original' white pricetag of $19.99 or whatever with a new tag of $39.99 right in front of us, I kid you not. The new price tag also had a date that said November 16th, 2008. This was last week mind you. Now granted, it was still 80% off, but come on... why raise the price tag and lie about when the price was changed?

Pretty unscrupulous behavior if you ask me.

Edit: use of the word 'bitch' should not go unqualified, so to explain it I thought I should mention that snotty 20something worker who changed the prices practically shoved us out of the way to do so. I know, I know, sometimes they have a bad day or have a lot on their mind. F-that. She was a bitch. Leave your BS at home or stay at home.

[quote name='Homerun17']Need For Speed Carbon Own the City $2! PSP

YAY[/quote]

nice find. unfortunately, my shopko has been pretty dead with deals. hoping the new year picks up.

After doing a store locator search, the closest ShopKo is in Springfield, Il. Maybe next time I'm visiting Chicago area I'll find one of these stores. Until then, I think the petrol ued driving out there would sorta kill the deal for me. ;)

My Shopko told me they ain't supposed to take video games return anymore, even if they are not opened. I looked up their return policy on their website but it never explicitly says unopened games are returnable. Perhaps this store doesn't want to take back video games anymore?!

I don't think I'm gonna shop for non-clearance games at this Shopko anymore. One thing good was the effective 90-day price protection. If the price drops within 90 days, just purchase it again and return it with the old receipt. Now I'll be going to Target instead.

so i havent posted in here i a while, but happened to come upon this thread and notice some clearance games not on the list, i dont know the prices (i've been on vacation since 12/30) but i know that ninja gaiden sigma, dead or alive extreme 2, call of duty 3(ps3) are all on clearance, plus a couple others and some 2-pack game things but thats all the info i have until i go back to work monday

Wow, it's been so long since they clearanced anything, I didn't think they'd ever start up again.

Hopefully this is a good sign and more will come soon!

I picked up the XBOX 360 HD-DVD player for $4.99 (yes...5 bucks). It includes King Kong.

Also picked up Acme Arsenal (Wii) for 13.99.

Whenever I see a new posting in this Shopko thread, I get a little smile on my face, reminding me of the time about 6 years ago when I got Banjo-Tooie and Excitebike 64 brand new on clearance for super cheap. :)

[quote name='bg2001']I picked up the XBOX 360 HD-DVD player for $4.99 (yes...5 bucks). It includes King Kong.

Also picked up Acme Arsenal (Wii) for 13.99.[/quote]

Are you sure the HD-DVD player was from Shopko and No Sears? I've never seen them at any of the Shopkos i've been to.

[quote name='RoGo7']Are you sure the HD-DVD player was from Shopko and No Sears? I've never seen them at any of the Shopkos i've been to.[/quote]

it's defiinitely shopko. i picked mines for 19.99 back in November and it was the only one there. so it's going to be tough to find.

[quote name='Davestation']Saw Ninja Gaiden Sigma PS3 for $19.99[/quote]

sweet! i hope this starts a ripple effect!

Picked up :360: DDR Universe + Pad for $5.99 (90%) on Tuesday.

I saw some other red tagged clearance but can't recall 100% what they were.
:ps3: Armored Core 4 was something like $14.97? I think it was 60% off $45.
and I want to say :ps3:One of the Gundams was around $15-$20 too.

I will paypal with tip for ..
PS2..
Crash Of The Titans............................................ ..$1.99 09/17/08
Dawn of Mana.............................................. ........$1.99 09/17/08
God of War............................................... ............$1.99 09/03/08
Kingdom Hearts 2...................................................$1.99 09/03/08
Ratchet and Clank Going Commando..........................$1.49 09/03/08

xbox 360
Monster Madness........................................... ........$3.99
Far Cry Instincts Predator.....................................$7.99
Godfather, The............................................... ......$2.99
Over G Flight something or another.........................$5.xx
Phantasy Star Universe........................................$7 .99
Blue Dragon............................................ .............$1.99 09/17/08
Dirt.............................................. ......................$3.99 09/17/08
Overlord.......................................... .....................$1.99 09/17/08

If you have any and want to sell em im game to buy..
just shoot me a private message or email..

bread's done
Back