SKATE. - Go Skate Now >_< - Vote for CAG Videos to Help for Achevements

WHY THE fuck doesn't he SITE WORK! I have tried to upload some bad ass shit I spent time editing and took forever and that dumb fucking website wont let me see it. It just asks me to login and I do and than it says to LINK my gamertag, I have, and then I click on mystuff and my profile and it says login and it just keeps on showing that same fucking DEF JAM ICON site. fuck ME. I normally wouldn't freak out but it has been like this for 5 days now everytime I go there.

EDIT

FINALLY it worked someone responded to my cries on the forum and they helped me fix it. Seriously EA work on your intRanET skillz

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/14204/posts/98394.aspx

I had a better video previously that I had uploaded but this is the only one left. Oh well it was an ok vid. I am off to make a new one :)

[quote name='Maynard']WHY THE fuck doesn't he SITE WORK! I have tried to upload some bad ass shit I spent time editing and took forever and that dumb fucking website wont let me see it. It just asks me to login and I do and than it says to LINK my gamertag, I have, and then I click on mystuff and my profile and it says login and it just keeps on showing that same fucking DEF JAM ICON site. fuck ME. I normally wouldn't freak out but it has been like this for 5 days now everytime I go there.

EDIT

FINALLY it worked someone responded to my cries on the forum and they helped me fix it. Seriously EA work on your intRanET skillz

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/14204/posts/98394.aspx

I had a better video previously that I had uploaded but this is the only one left. Oh well it was an ok vid. I am off to make a new one :)[/QUOTE]

who helped you? what did you do? I have been having the same problem.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']thank god for you editing it... thx :)

I needa new video but Ill wait till the full release before then.[/QUOTE]

I had a pretty good line last night, actually 2, uploaded both of them, but I still can't get the site to work.

And yes Rolento I edited both of them, with a couple different camera views.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Anybody able to get a $20 giftcard from CC today?[/QUOTE]
I was able to.

I was pretty surprised since my CC is usually really lame. :)

[quote name='zewone']I was able to.

I was pretty surprised since my CC is usually really lame. :)[/quote]

I gotta ask, what are you guys talking about?

[quote name='Maynard']I gotta ask, what are you guys talking about?[/QUOTE]
Circuit City usually has a $20GC guarantee that they'll get a certain new release of this choice, in stock by 2PM of the release day.

This week, one of the games was skate. and since the release date was moved a couple of days, they didn't have it in stock.

[quote name='mr ryles']chicks can't skate.

Good anyways.[/quote]

sad, but true. I remember looking at a transworld skateboarder a while back and on one page was a guy nose grinding a 20 stair rail and on the next page was some girl kickflipping an eight stair. ;)

How the fuck do you guys get that stupid EA website to work? I can log-n through the regular EA site and then carry over to the Skate site but when I choose "My Stuff" or "Skate.reel" it always puts me in to a log-in loop.

[quote name='Santurio']How the fuck do you guys get that stupid EA website to work? I can log-n through the regular EA site and then carry over to the Skate site but when I choose "My Stuff" or "Skate.reel" it always puts me in to a log-in loop.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I made a couple of vids that I thought were pretty sweet but now I can't even watch them.

Edit: Looks like this is the code to the BB clothes:
D-pad up, D-pad down, D-pad left, D-pad right, X button, right bumper, Y button, left bumper. Unlocks the Exclusive Best Buy clothes.

I found it in the Skate Forums.

You can also pull your board out from underneath you by pressing and then holding B while in a trick in the Air.

You can lay down by holding both Triggers and B

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']use the left stick... just use way of thinking:

left stick = body
right stick = board[/QUOTE]

Ok, so again how do I do a flip?

I hold up on the left stick while in the air and it does nothing. I'm guessing there is a button you also have to hold while pressing up or is it like a manual where you have to hold the stick a certain way?

[quote name='Sporadic']Ok, so again how do I do a flip?

I hold up on the left stick while in the air and it does nothing. I'm guessing there is a button you also have to hold while pressing up or is it like a manual where you have to hold the stick a certain way?[/QUOTE]

You have to hold a grab button.

I'm soooooooo pissed that I can't view my uploaded videos. I'm gonna be even more pissed if I can't get it going before the actual game comes out.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'm soooooooo pissed that I can't view my uploaded videos. I'm gonna be even more pissed if I can't get it going before the actual game comes out.[/QUOTE]
I didn't want to answer you, because it's hard to explain, but I was having the same problem.

I went to the EA site (not the skate site) and setup all my information over there. Add a gamertag to your profile (this is the complicated part) and once you do, it'll send a email to the email account your 360 gamertag is linked to. Confirm it, and you should be set.

[quote name='zewone']I didn't want to answer you, because it's hard to explain, but I was having the same problem.

I went to the EA site (not the skate site) and setup all my information over there. Add a gamertag to your profile (this is the complicated part) and once you do, it'll send a email to the email account your 360 gamertag is linked to. Confirm it, and you should be set.[/QUOTE]

I think the problem is coming from the fact that I have been a member to the EA site for awhile due to madden, like since madden 06 on the 360. So they had all my info and my gamertag was already linked to them. I wasn't aware of this, but when I first went to the skate site I just entered my email and I was all linked up, but for some reason the skate site doesn't recognize it, but the main EA site does.

[quote name='mr ryles']I wonder if I can just try to make a new account? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Your gamertag can only be linked to one account. I tried it on accident once.

[quote name='Maynard']Nice backflip into the grind at the end. You earned a "get out of here dude!" when I saw that :)[/quote]Hehe Thanks!

[quote name='zewone']Your gamertag can only be linked to one account. I tried it on accident once.[/QUOTE]

I got it to work, had to create an EA classic account. None of my current vids are there, but I still got the one I promised to post of how I got outside of the demo.

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/17432/posts/112263.aspx

I also uploaded a video of me skating there, but guess it didn't save or something.

bread's done
Back