SKATE. - Go Skate Now >_< - Vote for CAG Videos to Help for Achevements

I got outside the level somehow, I did the pause thing and signed into the EA network or whatever. I then uploaded the video of how it happened. But I still can't sign into skate.ea.com to view it, and I never got an email conformation.

Any help? I still have the game paused so I can upload some vids of the other side of the fence just as proof. Nothing really to sweet, unless you like vert ramps.

I give up on trying to view my video. The fenced area was lame anyways, kind of glitchy as well, every other jump off a ramp had my crashing mid air for no apparent reason.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']nice line. I think the manual was the sweet spot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks, I wasn't even going for the manual, was trying to ollie to grind the other block but I ended up in a manual.

No I wasn't really planning it out, at least not the manual and the tailslide, those kinda just happened as I went along which surprised me, came together pretty nice. I was pretty much just trying to grind from the one block onto the other.

man i really want to play this game, hope my 360 get back soon or this comes on PSN soon.

[quote name='oneawaypunk']Here's a line i busted out the other day. Didn't pull it off exactly how I wanted it but I'm happy with it.

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/5717/posts/64047.aspx

let me know what ya think. i'm in love with this game, gonna buy it the day it comes out for sure.[/quote]

liked your run, actually looked like a real run you could see in a vid, except for maybe the switch flip to noseblunt haven't seen that pulled off in a real vid yet.

[quote name='coltcannon']So anyone know how you do blunts? I have only hit them on luck.[/quote]

it works best for me to do them on ledges but rails work too. come in almost parallel to it and in the air turn your body with the left stick to spin yourself into the correct position and press down on the right stick to lock into a bluntside. hope that helps.

[quote name='zewone']DAMN YOU!!!

I've been trying to land one of those for the past couple of days. :lol:

Good show.[/quote]

:lol:

What can I say, after I saw that triple kickflip you posted I got inspired. :cool:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone shooting for a octo-flip ;)[/quote]

I don't think there is anywhere in the demo level where you could get that kind of air......maybe in the full game ;)

I can't load any of those. I'm thinking it's because I have to be registered?

Also, I thought what EGM had to say about htis game was ridiculous.

" Ok, we've mastered a 180 kickflip. now bring the good stuff. Problem is that the good stuff is mastering a 360 kickflip, now jumping from one building to another in one ollie like you can do in Tony Hawk."

Wow. You can do amazing things in the game even though it's not like it is in Tony Hawk where you can do 900s off kickers. The fact that it isn't as easy makes me a feeling of acomplishment. To be fair, before they said that they said that they respected the realism of the game and such.

Account set up. Now they work :D

I think some where down the line I messed up the registration process. It says to link your gamertag to the skate site just upload a video and they will send you an email to verify and then you will be registered. I never got an e-mail, I've tried uploading plenty of video's. It then says on the site you can go to another site (something like profile.ea.com) and link your gamertag there, but when I go there, I log into my account then it just redirects me back to the skate page.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']it wasn't that crazy, but landing in the bluntside was really what made it.[/QUOTE]

thats one of the few things that upsets me about this game is how many times you will go to jump off a half pipe and you end up landing in a stall unintentionally.

Such as in that video, I doubt that was the guys intention. He was likely just meaning to jump off flip and land on the other side.

[quote name='mr ryles']thats one of the few things that upsets me about this game is how many times you will go to jump off a half pipe and you end up landing in a stall unintentionally.

Such as in that video, I doubt that was the guys intention. He was likely just meaning to jump off flip and land on the other side.[/QUOTE]

it's good sometimes... I like it how I can ride up a ledge into a grind though instead of having to jump onto everything. I prefer it this way, though I see what you mean.

[quote name='slickkill77']Ok EA prolly has the worst website I have ever used[/QUOTE]

I agree, every other page I go to it prompts me to sign in. I have an account set up with them and it is linked to my gamertag, but the site is just dumb.

And I guess the delay doesn't bother me too much, I 'm getting it from Amazon with overnight shipping, hopefully they can get it to me on that Friday.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']IDK if it's been asked before, but is there anyway to add music to your clips and then upload them?[/QUOTE]

can't have custom music in uploaded stuff... oh well >_<

the game, again I have to say this, kicks so much ass with custom soundtracks... you can literally play this game to any music you like. it's so refreshing.

i'll probably pick this up in a few weeks when i finish a couple of other games first (bioshock namely). Was kind of iffy about it until i played the demo and read IGN's review.

called xbox today to find out the status of my repair, Was really hopin to be able to get skate when it comes out, but i guess i will have to wait. I already know i'm going to get it becus skatin to music will never get old in my book.

[quote name='mr ryles']I agree, every other page I go to it prompts me to sign in. I have an account set up with them and it is linked to my gamertag, but the site is just dumb.

And I guess the delay doesn't bother me too much, I 'm getting it from Amazon with overnight shipping, hopefully they can get it to me on that Friday.[/quote]

Ok it works now.

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/13908/posts/97168.aspx

Has anyone found that place yet. I only got in there because I fell on a grind and ended up in there. I dont believe it is actualy suppose to be accessable. But anyway I pulled of a quad kickflip and a quad heelflip

according to the ads target will have next sunday with a free $10 giftcard so if you can wait to get it until then or maybe bring it back and do a price exchange

[quote name='slickkill77']Ok it works now.

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/13908/posts/97168.aspx

Has anyone found that place yet. I only got in there because I fell on a grind and ended up in there. I dont believe it is actualy suppose to be accessable. But anyway I pulled of a quad kickflip and a quad heelflip[/QUOTE]

ya that area sucks. I ended up in their once too but I couldn't get the site to work to get it uploaded.

bread's done
Back