iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up for Passengers rarity.  I ordered one for in store pickup on Tuesday.  

Right after I made my order Best Buy e-mailed me a code to download a digital copy so that's cool. 

I had placed an order for the Passengers non-SB mid last week, and then another for the SB when it became available for pickup the next day. I initially received a Sing code with the non-SB and a Passengers code with the SB. Then on Friday, I received 2 more Passengers codes, one for each order.

I had placed an order for the Passengers non-SB mid last week, and then another for the SB when it became available for pickup the next day. I initially received a Sing code with the non-SB and a Passengers code with the SB. Then on Friday, I received 2 more Passengers codes, one for each order.
Mad money time!

Keep in mind the Sing code should redeem as Passengers still. Same scenario happened to me. Except as i thought i was checking the code, it redeemed the second code. It's stupid that it doesn't stop you from redeeming even though it's already in your library.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Keep in mind the Sing code should redeem as Passengers still. Same scenario happened to me. Except as i thought i was checking the code, it redeemed the second code. It's stupid that it doesn't stop you from redeeming even though it's already in your library.

The Sing code supposedly redeems through FandangoNow, according to the email, though I have not tried that one yet.

The Sing code supposedly redeems through FandangoNow, according to the email, though I have not tried that one yet.
Right, that's what it says, but if you got it from Passengers, it's actually a Passengers code that redeems on the Sony site.

That's a shitty answer, especially laughing at you.

Call 612-291-1000, which is the BB corp office. Ask to speak with "Executive Customer Relations", which should end you up with the higher-level CS folks that can actually do more than laugh at you. Hopefully calling them will fix the issue without resorting to eBay.
Thanks for this post! My Moana 3D arrived damaged, but I was away from the house last week and found out Sunday night mine had a ding in it. I spoke to someone in ECR and she's shipping me a replacement free of charge, and I can keep or return the damaged one for my money back.

Thanks for this post! My Moana 3D arrived damaged, but I was away from the house last week and found out Sunday night mine had a ding in it. I spoke to someone in ECR and she's shipping me a replacement free of charge, and I can keep or return the damaged one for my money back.
Glad it should be working out.

Do you need to be an Elite member to talk with Executive Customer Relations?
Nope. That's the BB corporate office and the people in ECR are the higher-ups in BB's support organization. I had posted it for Fatbot3, since he was getting the run around (including being laughed at, which is pathetic) in getting his issue fixed.

Yeah, fingers crossed. There's only like 6 copies total of the 3D steel left in stores in the district I'm in. Nearest one is 60 miles away, but she said she could have one of them shipped to my house. Hopefully the replacement arrives in good shape.

Edit: She called back to say she was unable to do ship-to-home, but she IS having the other store transfer a copy to my local store. So, we'll see what happens.

Nope. That's the BB corporate office and the people in ECR are the higher-ups in BB's support organization. I had posted it for Fatbot3, since he was getting the run around (including being laughed at, which is pathetic) in getting his issue fixed.
I wish I had that number when Best Buy sold my Mad Max Fury Road Steelbook. >=(

LOGAN (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (Best Buy)

5759600_sa.jpg

Available for pre-order!

LINK

Placed a store pick up order for Passengers at 9am and picked it up on my lunch break and by that time there was only one out on the shelves. Saw this in theaters and liked it, didn't plan on owning it but this was just such a good value I couldn't pass it up.

I'm on the fence about picking up the new Ghost in the Shell SB.  If it had movie money it would make it an easier decision.

Placed a store pick up order for Passengers at 9am and picked it up on my lunch break and by that time there was only one out on the shelves. Saw this in theaters and liked it, didn't plan on owning it but this was just such a good value I couldn't pass it up.
Mine showed up today, pretty nice looking SB. I missed it in the theaters, so I'm fine with the SB this time around. I think this one might be low stocked from what I've been seeing on Blu-Ray.com.

I'm on the fence about picking up the new Ghost in the Shell SB. If it had movie money it would make it an easier decision.
I was too, though it's a Mondo, which pushed me over the edge.

I just placed an order for in-store pickup for Sing, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me choose someone other than the owner of the RZ account (which is my wife) to pick it up.  That's the first time I've seen that...

Anyone disappointed that BB's exclusive Rogue One Steelbook is ugly? I would have taken the original cover as is. Much better cover. What you all think?

I just placed an order for in-store pickup for Sing, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me choose someone other than the owner of the RZ account (which is my wife) to pick it up. That's the first time I've seen that...
Maybe they're doing some kind of limitations for online ordering on BB-exclusive items? I know I've heard something about having issues with ordering more than one BB-exclusive item per customer, so maybe it's some limitation like that.

I'm just taking a guess, though as I'm the one who owns my RZ account, that's never been something I'd run into.

Anyone disappointed that BB's exclusive Rogue One Steelbook is ugly? I would have taken the original cover as is. Much better cover. What you all think?
Original cover, yes, it's a better choice. Though, it's what we're stuck with if we want the steelbook, so it's just hunker down and be disappointed.

I just picked up my Moana SB and it's a beauty. I dont even want to open it.

I really wanna pick up Logan, but I don't have any other X-Men steelbooks so if I buy it, I'm committing to 6-7 steelbooks. They need to do a Harry Potter move and put the whole series out in a SB collection for guys like me.

That's a shitty answer, especially laughing at you.

Call 612-291-1000, which is the BB corp office. Ask to speak with "Executive Customer Relations", which should end you up with the higher-level CS folks that can actually do more than laugh at you. Hopefully calling them will fix the issue without resorting to eBay.
Yeah, fingers crossed. There's only like 6 copies total of the 3D steel left in stores in the district I'm in. Nearest one is 60 miles away, but she said she could have one of them shipped to my house. Hopefully the replacement arrives in good shape.

Edit: She called back to say she was unable to do ship-to-home, but she IS having the other store transfer a copy to my local store. So, we'll see what happens.
I just got back from Best Buy and my Moana 3D steelbook was there and in perfect shape. The person in customer service was great, and even called me 3 times after I first called in order to follow up with me on the issue. The first call was to let me know she couldn't have the store ship it to me, but could have them transfer it to my local store. She left me a voicemail yesterday letting me know it was ready to be picked up, and then called again today to make sure I got her message and everything was alright.

So yeah, calling corporate CS definitely yields results when the regular CS can't (or won't) help you. Thanks again to shrike4242.

Edit: Of course, the irony of all this is that at the time I called, the steelbook was out of stock, and the day the transferred copy arrives to my local store, it's back in stock online for shipping.

I'm on the fence about picking up the new Ghost in the Shell SB. If it had movie money it would make it an easier decision.
What sucks is they JUST released a new GitS Mondo print yesterday and it's by far the best one yet. It's a little iffy for store shelves again, but the foil paint would have popped off the SB. Oh well.

What sucks is they JUST released a new GitS Mondo print yesterday and it's by far the best one yet. It's a little iffy for store shelves again, but the foil paint would have popped off the SB. Oh well.
Not even close. The best GitS mondo print is the Martin Ansin Foil Variant, reflected by its demand and aftermarket price. I'm so mad I didn't buy one of those the year it came out. It pretty much won print of the year a few years ago.

for those that don't really care...he is referring to this:
GITS.jpg

and I am referring to this one:
98_gits-std01_1024x1024.jpg

Not even close. The best GitS mondo print is the Martin Ansin Foil Variant, reflected by its demand and aftermarket price. I'm so mad I didn't buy one of those the year it came out. It pretty much won print of the year a few years ago.

for those that don't really care...he is referring to this:
GITS.jpg

and I am referring to this one:
98_gits-std01_1024x1024.jpg
Both are great and I enjoy that Joe Madureira "Battlechasers" vibe of the first print. Honestly, if they had made the cover the second artwork and the back of the case or inside art the other, I'd have bought the shit out of it.

Agreed, $8 off, ordered that Logan SB even though it doesn't come with the 4K copy.

Also, the Assassin's Creed SB appears to have dropped in price to $24.99, so you may want to keep an eye out for pre-orders adjusting to match the new price.  I PDF printed the item page in case they don't drop the price pre-shipment.   I don't want to cancel my order in case it's a limited item. 

EDIT: My Assassin's Creed just shipped out and it appears to have auto-adjusted before shipment, as it's showing $24.99 for the price. 

Remember when new SBs were $20 on release week, same as the regular versions? Everyone was up in arms when they started creeping up to $22 but now we're frothing at the mouth for Logan at $22.

Remember when new SBs were $20 on release week, same as the regular versions? Everyone was up in arms when they started creeping up to $22 but now we're frothing at the mouth for Logan at $22.
Most of the movies I've been buying lately have been 4K, so if the 4K version of the movie didn't have a SB case I'll be in a pickle. This movie was immensely enjoyable and I'd like to own the carnage in the highest definition possible.

Yep. 4k snuck in and now pries are disgraceful. Especially paying > $20 and not even getting the 4K, or the 3D. Oh well. Best Buy still has STACKS of that Suicide Squad steel and prices are going to have to come down eventually. It's good that people are turning their noses up on those prices unless its Marvel / Disney / Star wars, where we have no choice but to bend over and take it while smiling.

Ordered Logan for $22, thanks. *bends over, spreads cheeks, and smiles*

Yep. 4k snuck in and now pries are disgraceful. Especially paying > $20 and not even getting the 4K, or the 3D. Oh well. Best Buy still has STACKS of that Suicide Squad steel and prices are going to have to come down eventually. It's good that people are turning their noses up on those prices unless its Marvel / Disney / Star wars, where we have no choice but to bend over and take it while smiling.

Ordered Logan for $22, thanks. *bends over, spreads cheeks, and smiles*
Yeah, you can't un-see that visual. :wall:

Suicide Squad will be $14.99 starting next week, from what I had seen someone post elsewhere, so that should clear out some of those copies that are stacked up.

Also, Sing just shipped out, so I'll have AC and Sing for Tuesday. It appears to have auto-adjusted to a $25.99 sale price pre-shipment as well.

The issue is, the 4K in Sing is very meh:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Sing-4K-Blu-ray/168742/#Review

3D on it is pretty reasonable:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Sing-3D-Blu-ray/170994/#Review

Wish the steelbook was 4K + 3D, would have made it a better value.

Passengers looks like a good 4K + 3D combo release, thankfully:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Passengers-4K-and-3D-Blu-ray/170451/#Review

I'm in for Logan at the sale price as well.  Hesitated at $29.99 because of the obligation it creates to collect the rest, but this discount was enough to get me on board.

Also, picked up my Passengers today at my local Best Buy and they had 1 more on the Blu-Ray display by the entrance.  Not sure if I should've grabbed it due to it appearing rare, but I passed on it.

Put in a order for the Logan steel at the sale price & the Lego Batman one since I forgot to put in a place holder for that one.

Haven't been to the theater to see La La Land but gonna take the plunge on the steel. I'm sure my wife will love it

Best Buy already has a preorder link up for Beauty and the Beast which looks gorgeous, definitely grabbing that one

I ended up with extra Moana steel. Looking to trade for older Disney, Pixar steels, metal, iron packs rather than outright sell. PM me if interested

Haven't been to the theater to see La La Land but gonna take the plunge on the steel. I'm sure my wife will love it

Best Buy already has a preorder link up for Beauty and the Beast which looks gorgeous, definitely grabbing that one

I ended up with extra Moana steel. Looking to trade for older Disney, Pixar steels, metal, iron packs rather than outright sell. PM me if interested
I surprisingly enjoyed La La Land. Thought it was going to be an all musical thing. Felt kind of like a Disney movie where you have a story, some comedy and musical song along the way.

bread's done
Back