iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Any other CAG looking for a Best Buy Moana 3D version steelbook?  I preordered one for shipping but I purchased on in store on release day just in case the one arrived damaged.  It arrived in good conditions so I have an extra, but I want to take it back in a few days before the 15 day return window.  If anyone is interested, I'll sell it for cost + tax + shipping.  PM me if interested.

I was wondering is someone could help me answer a question.

I'm trying to sell my borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition (PS3) to a buyer who wants to know if the steelbook is G1 (DVD) or G2 (Blu-ray) sized. It's sealed so I don't want to open it to find out. I'm trying to look at some unboxing videos to confirm one way or the other but was hoping someone here might have it in there collection.

I was wondering is someone could help me answer a question.

I'm trying to sell my borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition (PS3) to a buyer who wants to know if the steelbook is G1 (DVD) or G2 (Blu-ray) sized. It's sealed so I don't want to open it to find out. I'm trying to look at some unboxing videos to confirm one way or the other but was hoping someone here might have it in there collection.
It is G2 sized.

Saw B&tB this weekend at the local Imax (paid $5 a ticket thanks to a promo two months ago :)) and it was excellent. In for an order. . .

Blind buy for me but finally broke down for a copy cuz #childhood.
If you fondly remember TMNT from then, this pair of movies might be pretty jarring to you. Michael Bay took some liberties with the source material and changed some things unnecessarily. Be prepared to not be able to unsee the changes! :D

If you fondly remember TMNT from then, this pair of movies might be pretty jarring to you. Michael Bay took some liberties with the source material and changed some things unnecessarily. Be prepared to not be able to unsee the changes! :D
I've seen the first one, so I know what to expect. What is kind of mind-blowing to think about is it took over two decades to see Bebop and Rocksteady on the big screen. Also, as much as I hate to admit it, the design for the Shredder is pretty sick. Suffice to say, I actually didn't hate the other movie (was able to see it free on cable) but haven't seen this one yet. ;)

I've seen the first one, so I know what to expect. What is kind of mind-blowing to think about is it took over two decades to see Bebop and Rocksteady on the big screen. Also, as much as I hate to admit it, the design for the Shredder is pretty sick. Suffice to say, I actually didn't hate the other movie (was able to see it free on cable) but haven't seen this one yet. ;)
The second one had me more excited due to Rocksteady/Bebop nostalgia alone, but the Turtles themselves have enough personality to not make these movies disaster films, so to speak. I enjoyed both more than my wife when i saw them in theatre, but she knew nothing about the Turtles prior to these movies.

I bought the steel already at some point though. Hope it wasn't full price, but it probably was...

I was gonna say, if people wanted to check out the Bay Turtles first before buying, they can watch it on Prime Video if they had a subscription but it looks like it was recently taken off of the Prime eligibility list.  I added it to my watchlist maybe about a month ago and was planning on watching it soon.  Oh well, I don't feel like I'm missing out on much.   :p

Surprisingly quiet in here, considering it's the Assassins Creed movie release day. :)

EDIT - that was actually yesterday (my days are messed up), but the same sentiment applies.

Surprisingly quiet in here, considering it's the Assassins Creed movie release day. :)

EDIT - that was actually yesterday (my days are messed up), but the same sentiment applies.
Yeah, lack of 3D in the steelbook really turned me off on getting it, especially considering the 3D combo has been on sale for $19.99 at a variety of places. That and the movie has generally been considered terrible (though I will still get the steelbook if it goes to $14.99 or under).

Strange, I figured the movie having awful reviews would have explained enough. ;)

Next week's ad posted for BB and Fantastic Beasts is releasing at $34.99. :wall:

Also, XXX Return Of Xander Cage looks like a 06/05/17 release date. 

Next week's ad posted for BB and Fantastic Beasts is releasing at $34.99. :wall:

Also, XXX Return Of Xander Cage looks like a 06/05/17 release date.
The only way I would pick up Fantastic Beasts at that price would be if it included 3D. But it doesn't, so...pass. It's a shame because I actually liked the steelbook design and the movie was pretty fun as well.

Strange, I figured the movie having awful reviews would have explained enough. ;)
Well, taste is movies aside, I don't think it's a bad value for the package. The 4K Blu-ray plus steelbook for $25 is pretty reasonable, but I'm not sure if the code would ever result in the UHD version of the movie being added to UV...

Well, taste is movies aside, I don't think it's a bad value for the package. The 4K Blu-ray plus steelbook for $25 is pretty reasonable, but I'm not sure if the code would ever result in the UHD version of the movie being added to UV...
I'm sure I'll regret it but I bit. The UHD review was quite flattering and the critical reviews that call the movie confusing fan fiction kinda sounds like a regular Assassin's Creed to me.

I can confirm, Fox is still not redeeming UHD sadly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It appears that the suicide squad steelbook has been removed from bestbuy.com
I called a few stores who still have them on sale for 14.99

I think it's worth 14.99 , you get a steelbook, 4k, digital copy, and I think a blu ray as well?

Not a fan of spending over $35 for a high def steelbook
That was this past week, at time of release, it was $35 + tax. Though, it was an option for the B1 G1 50% off, which is how I went with it. Paid $17.50 for mine.

That was this past week, at time of release, it was $35 + tax. Though, it was an option for the B1 G1 50% off, which is how I went with it. Paid $17.50 for mine.
It was also eligible for the $10 off 2 / $20 off 3. That, paired with the mystery $10 cert they gave some customers, made these three 4K movies almost reasonable:

The Watchmen: Ultimate Cut

Magnificent Seven SB version

Suicide Squad SB version

Ugh, I thought I ordered Fantastic Beasts SB but apparently didn't and now it's gone dark. It looks like Best Buy usually gets a few in within a week (like Dr. Strange) but that they are not printing as many. Any way I can find out how many my store will get without calling?

Ugh, I thought I ordered Fantastic Beasts SB but apparently didn't and now it's gone dark. It looks like Best Buy usually gets a few in within a week (like Dr. Strange) but that they are not printing as many. Any way I can find out how many my store will get without calling?
In-store pickup will only show if there's 3+ in inventory ("available for pickup") or less than 3 ("less than 3 remaining", etc.). You'd have to call and have someone check in RSS to see how many your local store has.

In-store pickup will only show if there's 3+ in inventory ("available for pickup") or less than 3 ("less than 3 remaining", etc.). You'd have to call and have someone check in RSS to see how many your local store has.
Thanks, I did call but my store is apparently getting 11 in. I've noticed this lately where my store pick up doesn't seem to follow standard rules. Hopefully going in around 10 will make it easy to get one.

Just got a reward certificate this morning which will help ease the pain of the Fantastic Beasts steel a bit

I am betting that Kong steel drops about $5 by release day. I mean I'm in no matter what for the value and I dug the movie but I can see a lot of people skipping it if the price stays that high on release

bread's done
Back