iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine today from Target big dent in the middle on the bottom the movie, glad I went to the store to pick up a backup.

Finally got my Teen Titans JC steelbooks in hand today after being in limbo for a day and of course both of them have floaters.  Makes me wonder why I even bother with a second.  Still I plan on opening it and doesn't bug me as much as it used with blu's.  Of course watch it end up being the dvd. :???:

Well barring any damage hiding behind the j-card, I'll have the spare.  So if anyone still needs one and doesn't mind it has a floater, let me know, only cost + ship.  Otherwise I'll just return it.

I just reordered Logan 4k steelbook from best buy. I put in for one the day it was available, but with shipping, it cost $36.xx. they've dropped the price and now free shipping, so it comes out to $28.xx, which I'm thrilled to pay for 4k steel. Much happier with that than the suicide squad/Dr strange/Disney cost.

I also went ahead and ordered the ghost in the shell 4k with the red and black artwork. I haven't seen the movie... but...I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging. Fml.

The La La Land BBE steelbook got lowered to $19.99, which will likely be the release week price.  My preorder should be shipping soon and it should auto adjust to the new price.

La La Land shipped out from BB.com this morning.

EDIT: My order auto-adjusted down to $19.99 before shipment.

EDIT #2:

Review of La La Land 4K:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/La-La-Land-4K-Blu-ray/170219/#Review

It's a 2K to 4K upscale, so not as good as native 4K. It's better than the 1080p presentation, apparently from the review.
Yeah, I'm just going for the steelbook for this right now. If I can get the 4K disc for cheap down the road then I will jump on that too.

Underworld Blood Wars just shipped for me.  Shows as $27.99, so I guess that it will be the release price, unless it drops between now and Tuesday.  I'll know for sure tomorrow when I have the flier for next week. 

Weekly BB ad shows Underworld Blood Wars SB @ $27.99.  It also shows the other SBs for Underworld at $9.99, though they're not updated on the website yet.  Maybe on Tuesday, for some odd reason?

There's also a link from the weekly ad to pre-order the other BB SBs:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/preorder-steelbooks-042317

Resident Evil Final Chapter and Fifty Shades Darker aren't available for shipping, though they are for in-store pickup.     The Kong Skull Island listed at the above link isn't the SB, it's the non-SB 4K release. 

My TT Steely arrived with a big fat dent. Guess I'll order 2 this time and hope they use a box
Won't help, I ordered two and it was still shipped in a cheap cardboard sleeve. Seriously bubble mailers would be better than these things. And of course one of them had a big freaking dent that I didn't know about til I opened it as it was behind the j-card. I'm going to see about replacing it in store later today.

$30 for RE? I don't need 4k dammit. Sigh, it would complete the collection I have but fuck that sucks.

$30 for RE? I don't need 4k dammit. Sigh, it would complete the collection I have but fuck that sucks.
I had the exact same thoughts for Underworld and decided not to preorder. The other movies were on the shelves forever so ill wait for a sale on Blood Wars.

Best Buy has put up a Spider-Man Legacy Collection Steelbook in blu ray($59.99) and 4K($99.99). Doesn't list the contents or pic yet.
This is from the digital, so I'm assuming it's the same (5 movies)
1200x630bb.jpg

Still wouldn't drop that much on it though. Would do $40 tops.

The John Wick 1 and 2 steelbooks at Best Buy finally have images.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/john-wick-includes-digital-copy-only--best-buy-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd-2014/5864900.p?skuId=5864900

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/john-wick-chapter-2-includes-digital-copy-only--best-buy-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd-2017/5856502.p?skuId=5856502

Kind of hoping for a package deal when the new movie releases, but I have a feeling one or both of these may sell out by then.
I was just starting to get used to seeing the SteelBook come with the 4K version of the movie...

I might consider that Spidey set if 3D was included for the last two films. Actually with another movie on the horizon and surely a sequel in a couple years I would want a complete steel set so I'll probably wait until then

The John Wick 1 and 2 steelbooks at Best Buy finally have images.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/john-wick-includes-digital-copy-only--best-buy-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd-2014/5864900.p?skuId=5864900

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/john-wick-chapter-2-includes-digital-copy-only--best-buy-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd-2017/5856502.p?skuId=5856502

Kind of hoping for a package deal when the new movie releases, but I have a feeling one or both of these may sell out by then.
I made a package pre-order for both of those, in case there is a package deal. Can always order it a second time if a real package deal goes up and cancel the first one. Probably easier than doing an adjustment these days.

I was just starting to get used to seeing the SteelBook come with the 4K version of the movie...
Not everyone is clued in on that and not all 4K movies are worth the upgrade if they come from a 2K digital intermediate, making them an upscale.

Sorry, $13... I forgot about shipping. Amazon.de has it in stock and ships to the US. They remove VAT so the steel is 8 euros plus shipping. https://www.amazon.de/Amazing-Spider-Man-Electro-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B00K0CF2YW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493343737&sr=8-1&keywords=amazing+spiderman+steelbook

At 7:30 to around 9 minutes the outside front/back/inside. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyaKUsjdhhM
Thank you I dunno how I didn't see that in my searches before posting. I really appreciate it!

Anyone need a Target Steelbook of Teen Titans: The Judas Contract?  I have an extra that I'm going to return later this week unless a fellow CAG still needs one.  Cost + shipping.  PM me if you are interested.  Thanks.

Thank God I was worried I'd have to double dip steelbook and noir version. Though, it didn't mention the 4k. Hopefully it encompasses any and all versions.

Thank God I was worried I'd have to double dip steelbook and noir version. Though, it didn't mention the 4k. Hopefully it encompasses any and all versions.
I hope so too. Also, I'm a little uneasy that the product pages on Best Buy don't show that art and don't mention the B&W version.

The pages for these versions of the movie have the updated artwork but also do not mention the third disc. Of course, they aren't .official..

bread's done
Back