iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of nowhere Target has the following exclusive Universal steelbooks for $10 each. A check of Brickseek shows stores got four of each title

8 Mile : 058-32-1095
Lone Survivor : 058-37-0958
Scarface: 058-32-1093
Straight Outta Compton: 058-32-0658
To Kill A Mockingbird: 058-32-1092
Unbroken: 058-32-1094​

So is there a confirmation on whether Target or BB has the Power Rangers steel? The listings seem to have changed from the last I looked. Target listings just have the title and no exclusive wording in them and BB is the same way now with their wording.

Out of nowhere Target has the following exclusive Universal steelbooks for $10 each. A check of Brickseek shows stores got four of each title

Here are some photos from the BR.com thread, courtesy of bam77:

33813474693_474c7c9cb3_b.jpg

34623524795_58ce71a714_b.jpg

Here are some closeups of the Scarface SB:

34237841070_cb5b7d1bc6_b.jpg

33813757853_5942539d72_b.jpg

Not sure if anyone posted this Mummy Collection Steelbook http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-mummy-ultimate-collection-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-only--best-buy/5804902.p?skuId=5804902?ref=199&loc=f7sX52tQY3I&acampID=1&siteID=f7sX52tQY3I-9zAnFkDG50R1o_nA.R7VNA

Mummy 1-3

Scorpion King

$8 movie cash to see The Mummy (Tom Cruise)

Someone posted a pic on bluray.com and the box confirmed all of that. Credit to Ortezma on bluray.com

http://s347.photobucket.com/user/ortezma/media/image_zpsargv6xwx.jpg.html

Not sure if anyone posted this Mummy Collection Steelbook http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-mummy-ultimate-collection-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-only--best-buy/5804902.p?skuId=5804902?ref=199&loc=f7sX52tQY3I&acampID=1&siteID=f7sX52tQY3I-9zAnFkDG50R1o_nA.R7VNA

Mummy 1-3
Scorpion King
$8 movie cash to see The Mummy (Tom Cruise)

Someone posted a pic on bluray.com and the box confirmed all of that. Credit to Ortezma on bluray.com

http://s347.photobucket.com/user/ortezma/media/image_zpsargv6xwx.jpg.html
Why on earth would they not include the other two Scorpion King movies? I mean they're probably shit, but they should be included. :)

Why on earth would they not include the other two Scorpion King movies? I mean they're probably shit, but they should be included. :)
Because the other 2 really didn't have to do with the mummy and probably belong in a Scorpion king collection not the Mummy collection

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

To Kill A Mockingbird is one movie I never thought would get a steelbook release!

Because the other 2 really didn't have to do with the mummy and probably belong in a Scorpion king collection not the Mummy collection

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The first one didn't really either. Also, it appears there are FOUR of those movies...

Re: mummy steelbook , four movies in a steel with movie cash is a great deal, no need to ruin in with shitty dtv scorpion king sequels. I mean scorpion king and third mummy movie are meh anyways so even considering that two mummy movies in a steel with movie cash is still a good deal

Anyone who preordered the Target Wonder Woman blu-ray steelbook get a shipping notice yet? My preorder shows as backordered, just seeing if anyone had a different status?

Anyone who preordered the Target Wonder Woman blu-ray steelbook get a shipping notice yet? My preorder shows as backordered, just seeing if anyone had a different status?
No, I'm in the same boat. I wonder how Target decides which customers it will fuck over.

I preordered mine when the price was $9.97. I'm wondering if they are sending out those that preordered for $16.99 and not the ones that were preordered at the lower price.

Just received a backordered notification on the Wonder Woman Target SB.  Guess I know where I'm going tomorrow morning to prevent getting fucked over. 

It appears in-stock without in-store pickup (which hopefully will change later in the morning) so I guess I'll run by the store in the morning and see if I can snag a copy and get it PM'd to my $9.79 price online. 

If anyone has or can pick up an extra Wonder Woman steel, I would appreciate it.  I forgot to order it online til it was out of stock and now it looks like I won't be able to go to a store for one anytime soon.

Website now shows "only in stores" for ordering online.  Brickseek shows 2-4 copies per store in my area, with one store showing 0 copies.  Time to haul ass to Target this morning. 

Target.com now shows Power Rangers as a Target exclusive steelbook. They've updated the picture to what the case art will look like. It also says it will come with a graphic novel.

Website now shows "only in stores" for ordering online. Brickseek shows 2-4 copies per store in my area, with one store showing 0 copies. Time to haul ass to Target this morning.
Looks like stores in my area will be getting 4 to 8 copies, which is actually more than the last DC animated steelbook release. Hopefully they stick around until tomorrow as that is the earliest I can get to a Target. Well either that or them actually shipping my damn preorder!

Shrike sorry but my job no longer takes me to IL on Tuesday's so you & I will be competing for Target DC Animated. :( Just left SC Target with only 1 left as the first I bought was horribly damaged at the top (worse than my first TT last month) & I had to do an immediate exchange.

No area stores have the Wonder Woman steelbook but I'm not worried yet. For some reason my area sometimes gets them later in the day or a day or two later

Placed a store pick up order for The Mummy steelbook just now though

My WW shipped last week and should be here today. Ordered when it was $10 but had to pay shipping, which still beats $17 at least.

Just seen my email this morning, this is nonsense. I ordered when it was 1st listed, then seen it go back to full retail and was still orderable. However, mines get back ordered? WTF, and I just got the email today. If I was notified sooner, I could of had an old coworker stash one for me.

Brickseek inventory checking page:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=058-30-1084

Shrike sorry but my job no longer takes me to IL on Tuesday's so you & I will be competing for Target DC Animated. :( Just left SC Target with only 1 left as the first I bought was horribly damaged at the top (worse than my first TT last month) & I had to do an immediate exchange.
I called South County this morning around 8:30AM and they supposedly put one aside for me. Hopefully it's not damaged like yours was and that I'll be good to go with the one they put aside.

My Target FINALLY put out the $9.99 Steelbook blu ray shipper today.  Picked up all seven movies.  Came home and went through my collection and realized that this is my third Scarface steelbook.

Just received a backordered notification on the Wonder Woman Target SB. Guess I know where I'm going tomorrow morning to prevent getting fucked over.

It appears in-stock without in-store pickup (which hopefully will change later in the morning) so I guess I'll run by the store in the morning and see if I can snag a copy and get it PM'd to my $9.79 price online.
Hey shrike, if you were able to pick one up in store today, were you able to get them to match the preorder price? Just trying to get an idea if I should even bother asking tomorrow morning assuming I can find one.

Hey shrike, if you were able to pick one up in store today, were you able to get them to match the preorder price? Just trying to get an idea if I should even bother asking tomorrow morning assuming I can find one.
I printed out my order confirmation and showing that it's backordered, so I'm going to try. They did it when they sent me the wrong item for the Dory SB, so I hope it'll work out this time as well.

Plus, that it shows "only sold in stores" from the item page.

Picked up my Mummy steel preorder at lunch today, there were only two out on the shelves otherwise

Also stopped by Target, the steel shipper wasn't out yet and there was a spot for the WW steel but none out yet

The electronics rep had to call a manager to approve it, though they did match the price since I had the printouts from my order page showing it was backordered as well as the current product page showed "Only In Stores".

If you guys have Cartwheel Perks in your area and have enough Perks, one of them currently is a $10 off any DVD, CD or Bluray, which might help with the $16.99 price if you can't get the store to match an online pre-order.

If you guys have Cartwheel Perks in your area and have enough Perks, one of them currently is a $10 off any DVD, CD or Bluray, which might help with the $16.99 price if you can't get the store to match an online pre-order.
Aw, I just realized that they got rid to free book / recent release perks.

The previous movie perk was for a FREE BD/DVD up to $20. So this one is a little worse in that regard. The only positive side is this new one seems to work more like a discount coupon. The last one wouldn't let you use the perk as a coupon and it went by the MSRP of the item, not sale price. I tried using it on the Suicide Squad exclusive that was on sale for $19.99 at the time but it wouldn't let me since the regular price was over $20.

My Logan steelbook shipped out today, that's pretty early. Hopefully will have it by Friday.
So much for that, Best Buy is shipping out UPS Smartpost, ugh. I'll get it on or before release, but I hate USPS touching steels if they aren't boxed. My local post office is fucking terrible. Usually why I have that stuff sent to my grandmother's 20 miles away. That station takes better care of their stuff. Oh well.

Handful of area stores got their Wonder Woman steels in, placed a store pick up order and will go grab later. I know people bitch about BrickSeek but it's always been accurate for me. Minutes after placing my order BrickSeek showed the updated quantity for the store where I placed my order (before store opening)

bread's done
Back