iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
My Logan 4K SB has a big juicy dent in the opening side, to the point where the front cover pops out a little bit.  By the time I got home from work and got around to calling support there was ~1 in the whole area and that store couldn't find that copy.  Bummer dude!

So the short version of my soon to be awesome adventure tale. After two days, two states, many miles and thousands of steps. I finally got a blu ray Logan steelbook. I also nabbed a XXX return of xander cage steelbook as well. I saw and wanted the X men steelbooks, butbwas running short on funds that day because of all the traveling lol.

So the short version of my soon to be awesome adventure tale. After two days, two states, many miles and thousands of steps. I finally got a blu ray Logan steelbook. I also nabbed a XXX return of xander cage steelbook as well. I saw and wanted the X men steelbooks, butbwas running short on funds that day because of all the traveling lol.
Glad you got one man!

Anyone posted the Target SB for Power Rangers yet?

http://www.target.com/p/saban-s-power-rangers-target-exclusive-steelbook-plus-graphic-novel-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52436760

$22.99, releases 06/27/17.

I just placed a pre-order and expect to get screwed over again like I did with Wonder Woman. This is showing, for now, as Store Pickup being an option, so that might be a backup plan.
Not seeing store pickup and not paying $6 shipping for this. Guess I'll have to visit my store next month.

http://www.target.com/p/saban-s-power-rangers-target-exclusive-steelbook-plus-graphic-novel-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52436760

I just placed a pre-order and expect to get screwed over again like I did with Wonder Woman. This is showing, for now, as Store Pickup being an option, so that might be a backup plan.
Is ordering shipping on Steelbooks from Target still risky? I don't have a Target near mem always annoying when they get steels. Plus the shipping cost.

I'm not really feeling my Logan Steelbook (regular blu, sealed, but not 3d or 4k or whatever), so if anybody wants it, and is willing to pay cost + shipping + a little extra, I'll probably agree to a trade.  

Not really trying to sell, that's why it's not in the trade forum, just offering because I know people are looking for it.  If nobody's interested, I'll just return it.

I'm not really feeling my Logan Steelbook (regular blu, sealed, but not 3d or 4k or whatever), so if anybody wants it, and is willing to pay cost + shipping + a little extra, I'll probably agree to a trade.

Not really trying to sell, that's why it's not in the trade forum, just offering because I know people are looking for it. If nobody's interested, I'll just return it.
It's the ugliest steelbook I've ever seen but the movie is fantastic. If you haven't seen it I recommend watching it even if renting it because it's a pretty rewatchable film.

Yeah i kinda regret opening mine. Tempted to sell on eBay and just buying the standard 4K version.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I sold mine on ebay for $50 (non 4k), going to buy the Target exclusive.

Edit: Before someone gets pissed at me, it's not like I went to best buy and bought all the copies on the shelf. My intention wasn't to sell it, but for almost $30 more than I paid for it? That and the art was so-so to me anyhow? I'd rather have the extra cash + a different version.

The return of xander cage is now 19.99 for the steelbook at Bestbuy. I called the 888 number earlier for a price match. I bought it yesterday for 24.99

I preordered this, didn't see it in theaters, but excited to get it in a few weeks!

It's the ugliest steelbook I've ever seen but the movie is fantastic. If you haven't seen it I recommend watching it even if renting it because it's a pretty rewatchable film.
I like the movie (although I think it's way overhyped), but yeah, that steelbook artwork is on the fugly side. I'm a huge steelbook fan, but too many are coming out lately where it seems the designers are just throwing any image on there and calling it a day.

Not a big fan of the Logan artwork either, which makes it tempting to unload my still unopened copy on eBay and get the Target version.  Then again, the Target version isn't much to write home about from the pics I've seen (very few pages in the book) and it uses sleeves/inserts to hold the discs, which I'm really not a big fan of.

Not a big fan of the Logan artwork either, which makes it tempting to unload my still unopened copy on eBay and get the Target version. Then again, the Target version isn't much to write home about from the pics I've seen (very few pages in the book) and it uses sleeves/inserts to hold the discs, which I'm really not a big fan of.
The version to get is the Walmart version.

I didn't see it at my local store today either. Does the Target book edition come in 4K too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That's how I know about it - I saw it in a cardboard display next to the same 1080p exclusive. Interestingly enough, they were the same price.

Yeah, I checked out what the description of the WM Logan exclusive was and it seemed the worst out of the three to me.  I'd rather have the Target book over some postcards.  In the end, I opened my SB since I wanted to watch it last night.  The ~$10 after fees and shipping that I might've been able to make flipping it on eBay wasn't worth the hassle of rushing back out to Target to grab their version.

Yeah, I checked out what the description of the WM Logan exclusive was and it seemed the worst out of the three to me. I'd rather have the Target book over some postcards. In the end, I opened my SB since I wanted to watch it last night. The ~$10 after fees and shipping that I might've been able to make flipping it on eBay wasn't worth the hassle of rushing back out to Target to grab their version.
Yes, but, there are nine of them, and they form a poster!

A poster that needs assembly? Lol
I attempted to preorder Lego batman steelbook but either the site/app is a bit wonky right now.
It's funny I was gonna post a reminder about this last week, I almost forgot to preorder this myself

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's funny I was gonna post a reminder about this last week, I almost forgot to preorder this myself

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Cool, if you get it preordered soon, let me knownif it goes through. I'm going to attempt to try it again after the holiday.

So was there a Steelbook release of Vixen? Also it seems like a low print run of even the regular as it's sold out on Amazon.

Just saw a Facebook ad for it just now.

So was there a Steelbook release of Vixen? Also it seems like a low print run of even the regular as it's sold out on Amazon.

Just saw a Facebook ad for it just now.
I didn't even know it had a blu-ray release. I would assume this falls in line in the more in the category of the CW show line than the DC animated line, so a steelbook isn't as much as a given. However the last seasons of the Arrow & Flash got steelbooks, but still I can't find any info of one being made for this.

I didn't even know it had a blu-ray release. I would assume this falls in line in the more in the category of the CW show line than the DC animated line, so a steelbook isn't as much as a given. However the last seasons of the Arrow & Flash got steelbooks, but still I can't find any info of one being made for this.
No this is a DC animated movie, or compilation of a DC animated online series.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06X9J6J78/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496130573&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=vixen+blu+ray&dpPl=1&dpID=51KPTVYa1tL&ref=plSrch

Well i think I will pass then. Already watched it on the app. Don't really feel like paying to watch it again.

Thanks for the heads up though

Backordered to June 21 (4K).
Im not saying this will happen, but the last few movies I ordered that were backordered ended up having a few changed dates then eventually cancelled :( .
Ended up being like a 2 month or so wait to see if I was going to get one of the graphic novel movie combos.
I eventually found it at another store.

Mine isn't in preparing yet, though it looks like it's stuck at the moment. Price also dropped to $22.99, so keep that in mind if yours didn't auto-adjust before shipment.
Mine just shipped and adjusted price automatically.

FYI, it isn't available to ship in most places nor store pickup so do NOT cancel and reorder for a price adjustment.

FYI, it isn't available to ship in most places nor store pickup so do NOT cancel and reorder for a price adjustment.
I was able to order for store pickup but shipping was not available. Didn't know this was a brilliant move on Disney's behalf to only have 3D overseas. Would have gotten the Zavvi version if I'd known that was gonna happen. I've heard rumblings it may be region locked like Ratatouille was but hopefully there's a region free version I can find for a decent price.

I canceled and re-ordered last night when it still hadn't dropped and mine shipped out this morning. Guess I missed out on the mess that's started up today with allocation constraints on release.

I was able to order for store pickup but shipping was not available. Didn't know this was a brilliant move on Disney's behalf to only have 3D overseas. Would have gotten the Zavvi version if I'd known that was gonna happen. I've heard rumblings it may be region locked like Ratatouille was but hopefully there's a region free version I can find for a decent price.
3D version:
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/beauty-the-beast-3d-includes-2d-version/11428140.html

Shows as region free on the details section.

bread's done
Back