iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Baywatch SB up for preorder at Target:

www.target.com/p/baywatch-target-exclusive-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52589186
c2fd50bd2ac03ed96f25fa60d1ad6295.jpg

Credit goes to: HanShotFirst at blu-ray.com

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Target is showing the Power Rangers steelbook as coming soon and isn't available for preorder. Does that change or am I SOL and need to send my partner on Tuesday to get it? He's not too good with looking in the right areas of the store.

Target is showing the Power Rangers steelbook as coming soon and isn't available for preorder. Does that change or am I SOL and need to send my partner on Tuesday to get it? He's not too good with looking in the right areas of the store.
If you want something done right, do it yourself! :)

If you want something done right, do it yourself! :)
I sadly just got a promotion at work and have to be in at 8am and it'll be my second day at it so I don't want to be late. The luxury of being there at opening is no more.

Oh and thanks to whoever mentioned Ghost in the Shell. I couldn't pass on upgrading from my old DVD

I just saw this crazy steelbook shipper at a backwoods Best Buy I don't usually visit.  These titles are pretty rare and aren't in most of my stores.  I didn't even realize that many of them were available.  I picked up TMNT and World War Z.  Might go back for all four Transformers later but those are on the website.   Those were some stealth steelbook releases. 

IMG_3518_zpsrupreqpe.jpg

Man I'm heading past a Best Buy tonight so ill be stopping in before they close. I wanna grab at least 3 of those. I'll post what I find, even if nothing.

also the first three in the bottom row are -not- steelbooks, they are metalpaks.  The rest are all steels.

I just saw this crazy steelbook shipper at a backwoods Best Buy I don't usually visit. These titles are pretty rare and aren't in most of my stores. I didn't even realize that many of them were available. I picked up TMNT and World War Z. Might go back for all four Transformers later but those are on the website. Those were some stealth steelbook releases.

IMG_3518_zpsrupreqpe.jpg
Holy fuck I was just about to buy those terrible Transformer films on Zavvi for twice as much! Thanks a ton! At this price I can melt my children's brains for way less effort and do it this week too.

Checking BrickSeek this morning and it looks like stores in my area got 30-40 Power Rangers steelbooks each so this shouldn't be a problem to pick up, hell it might even linger around for a price drop

Looks like my area Targets got around 20 each. I got there an hour after open and they hadn't even put the new releases out yet.

Non-steelbook related, but they also had Vixen Blu w/Digital on sale for 9.99, so I picked that up too.

Mine had maybe 10 or so and looked like none had even sold yet as the facing was full. Guessing this will still sellout but probably after a week or so. Just glad to have mine!

I went to Target at noon and there were only 2 left in the display case.  Looking at Brickseek now, it says that store has 10 on hand/10 saleable.  Not sure if that store had more in the back or if there were more at the checkout lanes but I would say take BS search results with a grain of salt (as usual) and grab one if you really want it.

I went to Target at noon and there were only 2 left in the display case. Looking at Brickseek now, it says that store has 10 on hand/10 saleable. Not sure if that store had more in the back or if there were more at the checkout lanes but I would say take BS search results with a grain of salt (as usual) and grab one if you really want it.
When I go to Target they usually have about half the new releases in the checkout lane and half in the movie section.

Can't recall if it has been posted here yet but there are Best Buy exclusive steelbooks for all the classic monster movies (Dracula, Creature From the Black Lagoon, etc) up for preorder.  Can't post the links right now though - you can easily find them on the site.

When I go to Target they usually have about half the new releases in the checkout lane and half in the movie section.
Yeah, I see that happen sometimes and nowadays, seems more common to have them on those tall cardboard displays by the checkout lanes. There weren't any SBs on the cardboard display and I didn't check what was at the checkout lanes.

Still, I think if you know you want it, why not just get it now instead of waiting? Then when they sell out, people will complain that there are none left even though they had the chance to get it earlier. If someone's waiting for the price to drop in the coming weeks, just return/rebuy if they really did overproduce these things. Why risk it just because Brickseek says there are a few?

I have like ~25 of them already, so I won't bother. And it sounds like it'd be crazy expensive. Like $300 range (which is still only $10 a movie).

I know it's just the "DCU Animated" movies i.e. the formal line of the last 10 years hence the 10th anniversary release, but no Batman mask of the Phantasm = insta-nope.  OK, maybe...if it hit a ridiculously low price point, as my kids and I haven't seen the majority of these, and they've been really low on the priority list to watch via HBOGo, Prime, and Netflix (I think a few are available to stream on each of those, probably mostly HBO as it's Time Warner owned).  Then again, of the ones I've seen, most have been merely adequate/mediocre treatments of the original source material.

best buy online ad on page 10 says Gamers Club Unlocked gets 20% off when u preorder Resident Evil Vendetta. i added to the cart and it doesnt apply.

Not a steelbook, but Batman Mask of the Phantasm dropped to $17.99 on Amazon. 

I don't think this title is being released in stores, and I think the discs are like retail, but created on demand, so if you're waiting for a further price drop, it's probably not going to happen.

Again, not a steelbook, but mentioned here because I talked about the release earlier and there seemed to be a fair bit of interest in it.

Ordered. I hope this movie is good. I also hope that I haven't seen half the movie in trailers and teasers already.

#UNDEROOOOOOS
I specifically avoid all trailers after the first full length one.

But yeah this movie is spectacular. Puts the Sony movies to shame. This is THE Spider-Man we all didn't know we needed. Really makes you wish Marvel/Disney were in full control of all their licences.

I specifically avoid all trailers after the first full length one.

But yeah this movie is spectacular. Puts the Sony movies to shame. This is THE Spider-Man we all didn't know we needed. Really makes you wish Marvel/Disney were in full control of all their licences.

Maybe Sony will realize their error and relinquish control permanently (for 50 buckets of cash).

bread's done
Back