iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney brand name means little to me these days. . .
Well its always been a premium brand and that's not going to change anytime soon. Aside from being a Disney title $25 isn't bad for any new release steelbook. We are slowly trending away from $20 new release steels and they're now in the $22-$27 range from any studio now.

I do like that Disney is offering blu ray and 4k options for their steels as I don't have a 4K set yet.

Did the recent movie have Keifer Sutherland and Kevin Bacon and Julia Roberts in it?
I'm not saying its a steelbook for the recent Flatliners release in theaters, I'm saying its a link for the recent (9/17/17) steelbook release of the original Flatliners.

Sounds like the new one is pure shit anyway.

Sp it looks like Target is no longer doing steelbook exclusives for the DC Animated films?  The next one, that comes out next week I believe, is a lenticular slip exclusive instead of a steelbook it appears.

Thanks for that. I had it pre-ordered from Zavvi as it was region free and the only place that seemed to have it in a steelbook, so canceled nad ordered from BB.

Looks like we also have one for The Hitman's Bodyguard:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-hitmans-bodyguard-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2017/6128210.p?skuId=6128210

$27.99 right now, releases on 11/21.

Also, the "Illustrated" steelbooks for Man Of Steel, Suicide Squad and Batman V Superman are releasing on 10/31, $17.99 each, with cover art shown for all:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=illustrated+steelbook&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

FYI to anyone who ordered Spider-Man:  Homecoming from Best Buy.  I wasn't aware, but apparently the purchase comes with a code via email to redeem at FandangoNow to buy the movie for free.  It gives you a $19.99 credit to buy the movie, but be careful - the price of HD and UHD are the same, but when you view the movie it defaults to HD.  Just change it to UHD and you'll get that version for free.  And it's UV so it will port to Vudu after a bit (UVVU is being hammered by new MA accounts being created so it might not be immediate).

FYI to anyone who ordered Spider-Man: Homecoming from Best Buy. I wasn't aware, but apparently the purchase comes with a code via email to redeem at FandangoNow to buy the movie for free. It gives you a $19.99 credit to buy the movie, but be careful - the price of HD and UHD are the same, but when you view the movie it defaults to HD. Just change it to UHD and you'll get that version for free. And it's UV so it will port to Vudu after a bit (UVVU is being hammered by new MA accounts being created so it might not be immediate).
Thanks so much for clarification, I did it today and was wondering where my movie was but it was a credit okay that's cool.... I'll probably still my code when it gets in, thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Spider-Man Homecoming 4k Steelbook
72f5d5011595a46df06d197a723236e0.jpg
2e273af0cc1860970de623eeb24c8579.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FYI to anyone who ordered Spider-Man: Homecoming from Best Buy. I wasn't aware, but apparently the purchase comes with a code via email to redeem at FandangoNow to buy the movie for free. It gives you a $19.99 credit to buy the movie, but be careful - the price of HD and UHD are the same, but when you view the movie it defaults to HD. Just change it to UHD and you'll get that version for free. And it's UV so it will port to Vudu after a bit (UVVU is being hammered by new MA accounts being created so it might not be immediate).
i got that email days ago and gave me this site to go and redeem the code but i keep getting an error saying internal server error.

https://www.fandangonow.com/redeem-promo/spiderman-homecoming

EDIT: nevermind. i got it. i signed into my account and clicked on redeem button to put the code in. thanks.

Thor Ragnarok SB on Zavvi as well. They have the 4K and the 3D flavors. Here's hoping Best Buy gets a 3D + 4K bundle like they did for GotGV2

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No there is currently no War steelbook for region 1. It is a possibility for one later down the line as Fox does this with their catalog titles sometimes.

For anyone that pre-ordered The Baby Driver 4K SB from Best Buy, did they send you a separate code to redeem on FandangoNow (or anywhere else) like they did with Spider-Man:  Homecoming?

Just to ease my mind, is there no region 1 steelbook for war for the planet of the apes? I thought Best Buy was getting it but I don’t see it on their site.
Nope, spent my lunch break researching. Apparently there's an international region free 3D/BD combo that has no lettering to make it easier to sell across multiple regions. You can find it on ebay for about 40 bucks.

Opened my Wonder Woman steelbook to redeem the digital copy and realized mine came with 2 digital copy slips.  I can't say that's happened to me before.

Opened my Wonder Woman steelbook to redeem the digital copy and realized mine came with 2 digital copy slips. I can't say that's happened to me before.
I think it was someone on this site but someone received quite a few slips when they bought advent children.

So the Target exclusive Stranger Things S1 will be $10 on Black Friday...I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the glut of them I've seen at various stores.  

So the Target exclusive Stranger Things S1 will be $10 on Black Friday...I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the glut of them I've seen at various stores.
It's just a novelty VHS case, not a steelbook though right?

In other news I've noticed a decent amount of new steelbooks added to Best Buy. Despicable Me 1 and 2 are getting released with an SB in the same style as the updated SB 3 case. I hated the movies but my stupid kids seem to like them.

Despicable Me

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/despicable-me-steelbook-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2010/6123603.p?skuId=6123603

Despicable Me 2

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/despicable-me-steelbook-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2010/6123603.p?skuId=6123603

John Wick/2 Combo

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/john-wick-john-wick-chapter-2-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy/6134348.p?skuId=6134348

MIB Trilogy (4K)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/men-in-black-trilogy-20th-anniv-ed-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy/6123397.p?skuId=6123397

There's a bunch more I haven't seen but I feel like they may have been mentioned and I just missed the post. It looks like BB will have a pretty great SB selection for the holidays though.

bread's done
Back