Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='evergoo']So far, I have only won with Peach in ditto matches. Everyone else, I lose. Lol.

Need less turnips and need more floating.

BTW, I

[quote name='hero101']But you started getting better in me in Peach in the second and third round. You created peach spam. :roll: [/quote]

It's not Peach spam. It's Peach Defense Force. :lol:

Besides, I love veggies and you should enjoy eating them, too!

Edit: Check yo' PM!

Edit 2: I agree that Zamus has some nice melons. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']It's not Peach spam. It's Peach Defense Force. :lol:

Besides, I love veggies and you should enjoy eating them, too!

Edit: Check yo' PM![/quote]

You threw a bomb at me. It was explosive and hazardous toward my peach. All I did was throw swords at you. Did you prepack that bomb b4hand. :bomb: I found turnips and turnips and didn't want to eat anymore of them. I was trying to pickup watermelons. I think Zero Suit only has them while Samus doesn't possess them.

i got you hero

spam?
i highly disagree

besides i know you were sweating on a few of those rounds

[quote name='Lurk']im not falling for your mind games hero

my jedi prowess is way too advanced[/quote]

zzzz, your force makes me sleepy. You make me sleepy then you attack me. :roll: Let me know when you want a peach duel, Marc. Lurk might finish me off with his sleepy moves.

[quote name='hero101']zzzz, your force makes me sleepy. You make me sleepy then you attack me. :roll: Let me know when you want a peach duel, Marc. Lurk might finish me off with his sleepy moves.[/QUOTE]

I want it now, but against a non-Peach. I'm trying to secondary in Peach but she just sucks too much to pwn any of the high tiered characters.

BTW, GGs foltzie.

[quote name='evergoo']I want it now, but against a non-Peach. I'm trying to secondary in Peach but she just sucks too much to pwn any of the high tiered characters.

BTW, GGs foltzie.[/quote]
Coming Marc. I'm going to play like 40 -45 minutes today. I have to sleep early so I don't go late to work. :roll:

[quote name='evergoo']I want it now, but against a non-Peach. I'm trying to secondary in Peach but she just sucks too much to pwn any of the high tiered characters.

BTW, GGs foltzie.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, your Diddy Kong is a force.

[quote name='Strell']Kado, you still playing or are you done for the night?[/QUOTE]

I'm still in a game with suko and evergoo, but zitanix is about to join up. I might still be around later tonight, though.

[quote name='hero101']Am I the only one that doesn't understand Kado?[/QUOTE]

Tapping down while in the air, making you fall faster. I always seem to kill myself when I try to C-Stick spike with certain characters online, especially Marth and Ganon.

GGs evergoo, suko, and zitanix. Multiple Ike/Ganon/Falcon matches were too good. :lol:

Good games Evergoo, Arikado, Suko, and Rig. Sorry Rig and Suko, I'd play more, but it's 3am and I need some sleep!

Yeah it's back down. Guess I'll try for a few more minutes too and give up if it doesn't work.

Edit: Back up (for now)
Edit2: we both had games open
Edit: When I try to connect to you, I seem to get disconnected.

I get error code 80430 when I try to join. Do you want to try joining mine?

Get the same code when I tried to join MEOWS (not sure which CAG that is).

Sorry for not sticking around too long Rig. It's late and my gameplay is also telling me that. Thanks for the games and it was nice you play you after so long!

Yeah, I had fun with those. Thanks for the matches.

I never play IC's, which is why you had absolutely no problem with them. And my thumb slipped on that last Lucas jump. :lol:

[quote name='Arikado']Tapping down while in the air, making you fall faster. I always seem to kill myself when I try to C-Stick spike with certain characters online, especially Marth and Ganon.[/quote]
Next time, try holding down as you jump, that way you can just tap A, and you won't auto-fastfall.

In other news, I finally managed to get the link for the custome stages. http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=2808

Rules explanation later, if people are confused.

Finally home from work. Whew.

I'd like a piece of that competititve jerky.

Edit: I'm so tired that I don't even know why I'm playing. I should be napping right now.

[quote name='evergoo']Finally home from work. Whew.

I'd like a piece of that competititve jerky.[/quote]

Joe touched that jerky first. He is going to pass it around.

Edit: I was tired too from work. I took a 3 hour nap.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Well, online is just silly. :)

Someone come to Kansas so I can chain-grab good and proper! :D[/QUOTE]

At least you're in the midwest. I'm down in the southeast. All alone.

I had a feeling you were gonna leave. :lol:

How do you like my MetaKnight, hero? Fun times on Luigi's Mansion, huh? :rofl:

Oh yeah, thanks for improving my aerial game with Diddy.

Thanks Marc for the games.

Your Metaknight is so cheap. :roll: You're using too much whirlwind spam. I don't think olimar had a chance.

It was good fight your diddy and snake. I was testing some characters on you. I like Lucario for some reason. Lucario is really good for come backs since you smack me some much. I think I need to steal some of Mai's Lucario tactics in the future.

I think you spam with your tactics so I could just find your weaknesses and then you just reinforce your moves. You're using me for beta testing. I feel kinda of used and dirty.

Regarding, diddy you're good with protecting your bananas. How was my Samus and Pit?

I tried using snake against you but you won't let me throw gernades.

[quote name='hero101']Your Metaknight is so cheap. :roll: You're using too much whirlwind spam. I don't think olimar had a chance.[/quote]

I was laughing so hard that I had to kill myself intentionally or else I wouldn't stop.

[quote name='hero']I think you spam with your tactics so I could just find your weaknesses and then you just reinforce your moves. You're using me for beta testing. I feel kinda of used and dirty.[/quote]

Now that I think of it, you might be on to something. Lol. You definitely learn fast so that helps me tweak my characters accordingly.

[quote name='hero']How was my Samus and Pit?[/quote]

Try messing around w/ Samus' aerial grab. You'll understand when you see it. Your Pit camping is really good along with arrow aiming. You just need to practice connecting more with his few kill moves.

bread's done
Back