Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

Woo! 15 hours and I've finished most of the events, beaten classic a ton of times, and finished SSE, with every character unlocked and a ton of music. Great game. I could easily get over 100 hours trying to unlock and get every nuance in the game.

Thanks Crotch. As much as I like this game I don't know if I like it this much to perfect it like they are explaining. Maybe if I played for money or something it'd be different, but I think I like just playing and messing around more than this.

However, I'll read it anyway and see if I can do any of it.

I don't do any of those thing except for the occasional throw. Hell, it's very rare for me to hit the shield. And, I don't think I suck. I win my fair share of matches.

I remember when everyone was dismissing G&W as nothing but a gimmick character, and even saw comments saying they wouldn't care if he wasn't returning for Brawl.

You poor, poor wretched souls.

DMK, I believe we need to play again. I doubt the outcome will be any different than from Melee, but I just like the fun of it all.

I found this funny.

veganuy3.jpg

Those were some intense games Ikohn, especially the Link vs. Ike. You managed to pull it through at the end. 'twas a bit laggy those in those last two games, but still well played.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Those were some intense games Ikohn, especially the Link vs. Ike. You managed to pull it through at the end. 'twas a bit laggy those in those last two games, but still well played.[/quote]

yea both were pretty intense, I thought i was going to pull a comeback with Shiek but alass down smash was too much

you wouldnt happened to have recorded anything would u?

Weird, I tried numerous occasions in the afternoon to enter Strell's game and I get a weird message saying your friend's status has changed...:bomb:

[quote name='hero101']Weird, I tried numerous occasions in the afternoon to enter Strell's game and I get a weird message saying your friend's status has changed...:bomb:[/quote]
I think the room was full.
Those were fun matches.

Hero, I'll delete and re-add your number. Dunno if that will change anything but we'll see.

JDF is right, though - we had full 4 player rooms for a good while.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']yea both were pretty intense, I thought i was going to pull a comeback with Shiek but alass down smash was too much

you wouldnt happened to have recorded anything would u?[/QUOTE]

Nahh, I've stopped recording normal matches unless its been by request.

Gosh, I'm so tired of playing Classic mode over and over. And to think, I'll have to do this with All-Star and 100-Man Brawl if I want to complete the vault. D:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I think dallow wins his fair share of online matches too. and he BLOWS. That $$$$a is lucky if he can take one life out of 3 from me. :booty:

He's learning though :)[/quote]:shakes fist!!!:

Auguste and I have decided to step it up a notch and do some real training to get better.
We're done with items.

You also broke him down and he's buying a Wii just to get better at Brawl.

[quote name='Mad D']Good games Daisy.

Nice playing with you again Suko.

Don't forget to add me Dallow.[/quote]
You and Suko kicked my butt! Even with items I don't stand a chance :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Thats adorable. He might be able to buy a Wii, but he cant buy the 100 years he would need to catch up before deserving to stand in the same room as me.[/quote]Might as well say it: Money can buy you a CLOCK, but it can not buy you TIME!!!

Just-a workin' on my Ike over here. No online to compare myself to you guys. Probably for the best for now - can't even get good timing on an RAR bair. Half the time, I just hit air.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I still dont have fun playing this... sadly.[/QUOTE]

100 percent agree. I honestly don't get it. It's just....not enjoyable. I'm glad I only rented it.

Well, is anyone who does have fun with this game available to hop online? I'm tired of getting 2nd place every single time on Basic Brawl due to some random mishap. *shakes fist*

[quote name='JoeB1233']Well, is anyone who does have fun with this game available to hop online? I'm tired of getting 2nd place every single time on Basic Brawl due to some random mishap. *shakes fist*[/QUOTE]

I'm online right now and registered you. I don't mind practicing before my Round 3 match.

Okay, evergoo, I'm actually eating right now. But after dinner (10-15 min), I'll register you and we can spar for a bit. I've heard a lot of good things about your Ike.

I'm still looking to add more people and I'm a guaranteed win for pretty much everyone here. The controls of this game confound and confuse me. It's like VCR's when I was a kid and the adults couldn't figure them out but I could. Now the shoe is on the other foot I suppose...

Anyway, add me and I'll add back. I might hop on in a bit as soon as the Girl Scouts clear out of here. Hey, maybe I should challenge them, I might win a match or two!

GGs to evergoo. Man, Ike totally caught me off guard when I was Zelda. I'm not used to people breaking through Din's Fire that easily. Good luck on your Round 3 match!

Oh, and sorry for only playing three matches. I have to go to Symphony rehearsal.

[quote name='JoeB1233']GGs to evergoo. Man, Ike totally caught me off guard when I was Zelda. I'm not used to people breaking through Din's Fire that easily. Good luck on your Round 3 match!

Oh, and sorry for only playing three matches. I have to go to Symphony rehearsal.[/QUOTE]

GG to you, too. That King Dedede chain grab is very difficult to evade. Anyways, I'd love to play you again some time in the future.

bread's done
Back