Target Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Official ad here: https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20191106&lnk=BlackFridaysnea&page=1

*Games are for multiple consoles as described in the details of the ad on Target's website. Though it is not shown in the physical ad, it is for other consoles.

Some BF deals will start Friday 11/08

Also if anyone is interested, I got some invites to a discord group for BF and alerts. PM me if you're interested.

20% Coupon w/ $50 Purchase

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Last of Us Remastered, God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Bundle

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Bundle w/ Resident Evil, Astro Bot, Hot Shots Golf VR, Skyrim VR and VR Worlds

:ps4: All Playstation VR Bundles will be $100 off

:switch: $199.99 Nintendo Switch Lite

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch Neon or Gray Bundle w/ Mario Kart 8

:xb1: $199.99 Xbox One S 1TB Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

:xb1: Save $150 and get a $40 gift card with all Xbox One X consoles

:xb1: $349.99 Xbox One X Gears of War 5 Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

$249.99 Pac-Man or Marvel Upright Arcade Cabinets w/ 17in LCD Screen (4 Feet Tall)

:ps4: :xb1: $39.99 Playstation 4 and Xbox One Controllers

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Left / Right Controllers

:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Switch Traveler GoPlay Action Pack

$34.99 Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gaming Headset

$15 (over 100 games)

:ps4: Overwatch Legendary Edition (last year this was mixed up with the Game of the Year Edition)

:ps4: Aladdin and Lion King

:ps4: World War Z

:ps4: Division 2

:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3

:ps4: Resident Evil 2

:xb1: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip

:xb1: Grand Theft Auto V

:xb1: Team Sonic Racing

:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege

:switch: Killer Queen Black

:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle

:switch: Overcooked 2

:switch: Crash Tag Racing

:switch: Crash Bandicoot Remastered

$25 (over 40 games)

:ps4: Sims 4 Island Living

:ps4: Control

:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4

:ps4: Nascar Heat 4

:xb1: Plants vs Zombies Battle For Neighborville

:xb1: Forza Horizon 4

:switch: Race with Ryan

:switch: Just Dance 2020

:switch: Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD

:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition

$29.99 (over 30 games)

:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2

:ps4: WWE 2K20

:ps4: Judgement

:ps4: Catherine Full Body

:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2

:ps4: Ghost Recon Breakpoint

:ps4: FIFA 20

:xb1: Fallout 76

:xb1: Mortal Kombat 2

:xb1: Rage 2

:xb1: Madden 20

:switch: Super Mario Odyssey

:switch: Zelda: Breath of the Wild

:switch: Mario Tennis Aces

:switch: FIFA 20

:switch: NBA 2K20

$35 (over 10 games)

:ps4: Need for Speed Heat

:ps4: NHL 10

:ps4: Borderlands 3

:xb1: Gears of War 5

:xb1: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition

:ps4: :xb1: $45 Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Save $5 on Xbox Live $25, PS+ $25 and Nintendo Online $20 cards

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't give up hope though, since things tend to go on sale all over the place and get matched by Amazon at times. Just keep an eye out and there's no harm in staying up late tonight for deals; it's gonna be a wild ride. ;)
Got the coffee brewing :)

Wow I didn't even know "Circle" was a thing... If I have a Red Card is it pointless to do Circle too, or do they both stack?

Wow I didn't even know "Circle" was a thing... If I have a Red Card is it pointless to do Circle too, or do they both stack?
They don't, Red card is still the clear winner. Circle is for us plebs that refuse to take on yet another credit card lol.

However, I've been shopping at Target so often now I probably really should get on board since there's actual value there for me.

They don't, Red card is still the clear winner. Circle is for us plebs that refuse to take on yet another credit card lol.

However, I've been shopping at Target so often now I probably really should get on board since there's actual value there for me.
Yeah, I didn't want another card either but with how often we go to Target it was sort of a no-brainer. I almost never buy video games there though - BF sales are the exception.

It doesn't make any sense not to have a Red Card *debit* card if you shop at Target a lot.

I think you have Circle automatically. I have a Red Card and apparently I have Circle as well because my card is giving me $0.33 to add to my order that I apparently earned by being a part of Circle.

Think i'm finally gonna bite on an XBOne, order the Type S Jedi bundle with the $40 gift card when the deal goes live.  Now the question is, is it worth waiting until Friday and risking them running out of stock to get the 20% off on a future order coupon?  I have a Target near home and another near work, and it's easy to spend $100 on groceries there, meaning i could save another $20, but if they have limited stock...

Think i'm finally gonna bite on an XBOne, order the Type S Jedi bundle with the $40 gift card when the deal goes live. Now the question is, is it worth waiting until Friday and risking them running out of stock to get the 20% off on a future order coupon? I have a Target near home and another near work, and it's easy to spend $100 on groceries there, meaning i could save another $20, but if they have limited stock...
I wouldn't wait. You can always grab $50 worth of groceries on Friday to get the voucher, instead.

Target is not live in store. At one right now and since they dont have scannable games, asked the employee and said they arent live yet. So thatoneguy must be buddies with some of the employees if so

Target is not live in store. At one right now and since they dont have scannable games, asked the employee and said they arent live yet. So thatoneguy must be buddies with some of the employees if so

Mmmm you gotta scan a game to know for sure.

The employees most of the time don’t know shit.

Deals go live for everybody in about 35 minutes. And, like last year, it should be all of the Black Friday deals.

Mmmm you gotta scan a game to know for sure.

The employees most of the time don’t know shit.
Yea I know... nor do they really care to help a random customer out by letting them know even if the deals were live, but like I said I couldn't even take any games over to the scanner because they were strung to the display.

Just purchased Zelda, RE2, and Odyssey. No sign of the Switch Bundle using a laptop, but my wife found it out of stock using the Target app.

Got my Type S, and a copy of the movie i wanted to pick up for Mom (Yesterday).  To anyone wondering, the e-mail confirmation says that the $40 GC for buying the Xbox "usually arrives within 4 hours."

I’ll never understand why target just disables store pickup for some items. Not even low stock ones. The switch Disney collection is available at every store around me but not letting me do pickup.

Thank you Gamestop for being out of stock on that $20 Indivisible. Heck, Target even has the Switch preorder for $15. :p

Site is so confusing! whats the best way to search through all the $15 games, can you only do it by platform?

edit - lmao OK figured it out

Thank you Gamestop for being out of stock on that $20 Indivisible. Heck, Target even has the Switch preorder for $15. :p
Holy crap, was that in the Target flyer? That was the one thing i really wanted from the Gamestop sale, and it went OOS too fast. Was ready to go to bed (long overdue!) when i saw this post and went back onto target.com to snag a copy. Thanks!

I looked up Indivisible since people were talking about it and I see it's another one of those games where the idle animations will make me feel like a pervert if anyone sees me playing it.

bread's done
Back