Target Clearance Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend of Sonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
Previous threads:

Target clearance is YMMV, ya dig! Games may not even be on clearance at your store, or they may be higher or lower than what is on this list.

This thread is for clearance-- not for sale items. Price reductions for clearance seem to happen on Monday, although not every Monday, but could also occur any day of the week depending on your store's price change team. Price adjustments on clearance are typically not allowed, but some have succeeded or have been able to do as return and rebuy.

Target often donates its older clearance titles to Goodwill stores, so keep that in mind when you're trying to find items. BigDirty: "Further reduction is possible when a game's price ends with 8 cents. However, when it ends in 4 cents it will NOT drop anymore. If it ends in 9 cents, it's just on sale or on a non-clearance reduction." Also, note that, typically, games will drop three times-- from 30%, 50%, then to the final drop of 75% off of the original price. Some people, however, have seen further drops up to 85%.

When games are marked down, the price change team typically find the game and scan it with their PDA/LRT to intiate the price change. However, in the case that they cannot find the game, they will either choose to not drop the price further or process the price change anyway, figuring that the game is somewhere in the store.

When posting deals, please include game, system, price, city and state. For example:
Debbie Does Skywalker, Xbox 360, $4.98
Mesa, AZ Power Road at Superstition Springs

Also, a great help when you're posting deals you've found is to check this post and see if your item's DPCI number is already listed. DPCI stands for Department, Class, Item-- it's Target's version of a SKU. These are a nine digit number that can always be found on your receipt and also on the red clearance tags on the item itself. DPCI numbers are handy to have when you want to check the item's price-- just go over to your scanner and punch in the numbers, if your scanners have keypads. Also, you can give these numbers to team members so they can check the availability of the item easily with their PDA scanners. Please post any DPCI numbers that are not already in the OP-- thanks! This is especially important since some of the DPCI numbers on Target.com start with 241, meaning they cannot be used in-store, and also meaning that I can't get all of the numbers from Target.com.

Here is a fairly easy way to check your local Target's pricing-- often price tags will not be correct. Thanks to BigDirty for this:
1) Go to Half.com or a similar site. Search for the game to locate its UPC code number. It's in the gray box underneath the box art graphic.
2) Go to UPC Data ,Milk.com , or UPC Database and enter the code so you can print out the UPC. Go to Target and use the price scanners to scan your printouts.

Thanks to Mephitical for this tool for locating clearance titles, which is located here. Go to Amazon or Target to find the item's ASIN. When you find it, replace "B000O3IS48" in the URL with your item's ASIN. This will take you to a page asking you for your zip code. Type in your zip code and click enter-- this will display a list of local stores and whether or not they have your item in stock. YMMV on it working properly.

The lowest known price will be posted. The item could be higher or lower at your store. Numbers in gold are DPCI numbers, which can be used to check the prices of items on newer scanners.

:wii: Wii

De Blob (added 06-15-10) (changed 07-20-10)

Madagascar Kartz with wheel (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)
Madden 2010 (added 09-05-10)
Mario Power Tennis (changed 07-20-10) (changed 08-05-20)
Tiger Woods 10 (added 09-05-10)

Saint (added 09-20-10)
[207-26-0362] Punch Out (added 06-15-10)

Red Steel 2 (added 09-20-10)

[207-26-0432] Metroid Prime Trilogy (changed 07-15-10)
[207-26-0052] Super Paper Mario (changed 07-15-10)

Fifa 10 (added 07-04-10)
Guitar Hero Van Halen (added 06-20-10)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (added 07-05-10)

:360: Xbox 360

Alone in the Dark (added 06-15-10)
Bioshock (added 06-15-20)
Brutal Legend (changed 07-05-10)
Burnout Paradise (added 06-15-10)
Dead Rising (added 06-25-10)
Left 4 Dead (updated 06-10-10)
Need for Speed Pro Street (changed 07-02-10)
Pro Evolution Soccer (added 09-20-10)
The Saboteur (added 06-30-20)
Saints Row (added 05-05-10)
Ski Doo (added 06-10-10)
Street Fighter IV (added 09-15-10)
Two Worlds (added 06-15-10)
You're in the Movies bundle (added 06-20-10) (changed 08-01-10)

Cabela's 2010 (added 06-15-10)
Oblivion Game of the Year (added 06-15-10)

Are you Smarter than a 5th grader? (added 07-20-10)
Beatles Rock Band [game only] (added 04-12-10) (price updated: 05-12-10)
Call of Juraez (added 09-20-10)
Dead Rising (added 09-20-10)
IL-2 Sturmovik (changed 06-20-10)
Karaoke Revolution (added 08-01-10)
Orange Box (added 09-30-10)
Spongebob: Truth or Square (changed 07-02-10)
Tekken 6 (changed 07-20-10) (added 08-01-10)

Guitar Hero 5 (changed 07-02-10)

Alone in the Dark (added 06-20-10)
Assassin's Creed (added 06-05-10)
Burnout Paradise (added 09-20-10)
Call of Duty 3 (added 06-05-10)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (added 06-05-10)
Dark Void (added 08-01-10)
Fairytale Fights (added 08-10-10)
Halo Wars (added 06-20-10)
Gears of War (added 06-20-10)
Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (added 06-08-10)
Spiderman 3 (added 06-06-10)
Star Wars Force Unleashed (added 06-10-10)
Two Worlds (added 07-03-10)

Midnight Club LA Complete Edition (added 06-15-10)

Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition (added 08-10-10)
Planet 51 (added 06-22-10)

[207-22-0458] Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (added 07-03-10)

:ps3: Playstation 3

2 pack of USB charging cables for PS3 (added 06-10-10)
Brutal Legend (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (added 07-20-10)
Red Faction: Guerilla (Updated: 06-10-10)

Dark Void (added 07-20-10)
Ghostbusters (added 09-20-10)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)

Alpha Protocol (added 09-30-10)
Lego Rockband (added 09-20-10)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (added 09-20-10)

Assassin's Creed (added 09-20-10)
Need for Speed Underground (added 09-20-10)
Star Wars Unleashed (added 09-20-10)

Infamous (added 09-20-10)

Beatles Rock Band (added 09-20-10)
Borderlands (added 09-20-10)
Guitar Hero Van Halen (added 09-20-10)
MLB: The Show 10 (added 08-01-10)
Prototype (added 09-20-10)
Resistance 2 (added 06-20-10)
Street Fighter IV (added 09-20-10)
Tekken 6 (added 09-20-10)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (added 06-20-10)
UFC 2009 (added 09-20-10)

Resident Evil 5 Gold (added 09-20-10)
MLB 2010 (added 06-20-10)

Little Big Planet with Dual Shock 3 controller (added 06-20-10)

Green Day Rock Band (added 09-20-10)

Buzz Quiz World Bundle (added 09-20-10)

:ps2: Playstation 2

Brutal Legend (added 06-10-10)
MLB 10 (added 06-06-10)

:ds: Nintendo DS

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness (added 07-20-10) (changed 08-01-10)

100 classic books (added 08-01-10)

:psp: Sony PSP

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (added 09-20-10)
NBA Inside (added 06-10-10)

G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra (added 06-06-10)

:pc: PC

Borderlands (added 09-10-10)

Fallout Trilogy (added 06-20-10)

Braid (added 07-20-10)

Metro 2033 (added 09-20-10)
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (added 06-20-10)

Alpha Protocol (added 09-20-10)

Other items

[SIZE=+1]Keep extraneous discussion to a minimum as posts not pertaining to clearance deals may be deleted by the mod crew. Please go to the Target clearance trade thread for trade requests.[/SIZE]

The Legend of EL HOARDO as told by Strell
No cankle too big and no score too small,
The one and only EL HOARDO.

He'll steal your stash - gonna take it all,
That's the one - EL HOARDO.

He's gonna run down all the aisles
and snatch up all the loot,
And he's feeling really confident
in his nipple protection suit!

Awesome sideburns and a dapper mask
He's at your local store,
Gonna clean out everything
And then go back for more!

Who's the guy in the Star Trek shades?
He's the man they call EL HOARDO.

His boots are secretly roller blades,
There he goes! EL HOARDO!

He's got a cape and it's totally sweet,
A flash in red and white,
Calls his fanny pack his utility belt,
He's ready for a discount fight!

You'd never think he could run so fast,
With a gut of giant size,
Asks all the ladies if they'd like a ride
On his Starship Enterprise!

What's that sound comin' down the lane?
It can only be EL HOARDO.

His stubby legs are gonna bring the pain,
Brace yourselves - EL HOARDO!

He packs a sword, it's a replica,
Like Zorro in disguise,
Gonna leave an H scratched on the wall,
Then he'll move those ten ton thighs!

Knows all the price drops all the time,
Has inhalers to survive,
Lives in a basement at his parents house,
At the age of thirty five!

That's the one who got your penny guide,
The stallion called EL HOARDO.

He's got his Rascal parked outside,
That Man-of-Men EL HOARDO.

EL HOOOOOOOARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ElHoardo1.jpg

"You just got...EL HOARDO'D!" __________________

There have been some confirmed reports of La Whoreda, the female counterpart to El Hoardo. She is obviously more rare in the Target environment since she usually focuses her energy to her Avon business, but caution should still be exercised.

*Please do not copy this list to Slickdeals or any other competing deal sites. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
totally agree all targets in michigan has got to have the employees knowing the deals and they are all immediately gone usually. Hell I even heard two young employee's working in the electronic section saying i wonder why all these games go on clearance good thing we get to find out first -_-

[quote name='slowdive21']The motherland. I thought about moving there just for the BB and Target clearance, guides, etc.

No kidding!! My buddy lives up there and gets games for like $5 at Target!! He got me a couple Wii games for $5 when they were still at 30% here. Not only Target, BB up there also clearance their games. My BB's best clearance is the $14.99 bin!

Dallas Area

Xbox 360 - Need for Speed Pro Street (Plat Hits)- $4.98

Not on the clearance endcap, it was still locked up.

Ok fuck Target. I just found out my local Target pulls all the clearance games and puts them in the back. I almost got an employee to go get me one (just one god damn it!) but the "savvy" employee over heard us and wouldn't have any of it. Kinda upset I'll never see a game on sale at Target for less than $40, which isn't a sale to me unless the game *just* came out.

The other Target 30 miles away keeps games out at least, but full price.

I really live in a crappy city for gamers, need to move or have these deals online.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Ok fuck Target. I just found out my local Target pulls all the clearance games and puts them in the back. I almost got an employee to go get me one (just one god damn it!) but the "savvy" employee over heard us and wouldn't have any of it. Kinda upset I'll never see a game on sale at Target for less than $40, which isn't a sale to me unless the game *just* came out.

I really live in a crappy city for gamers, need to move or have these deals online.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I would have asked for a manager and if he/she would not bring everything out ... the DMs name and number right then and there....
What they did is against their written policy and would be taken very seriously.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Ok fuck Target. I just found out my local Target pulls all the clearance games and puts them in the back. I almost got an employee to go get me one (just one god damn it!) but the "savvy" employee over heard us and wouldn't have any of it. Kinda upset I'll never see a game on sale at Target for less than $40, which isn't a sale to me unless the game *just* came out.

I really live in a crappy city for gamers, need to move or have these deals online.[/QUOTE]

yea you should go back and talk to a manager or even loss prevention.. They are screwing the store out of money by waiting for the drop because a customer could potentially buy it at the higher price.. They could easily be fired for it and you wouldnt have to worry about this problem.

[quote name='mitemouse']yea you should go back and talk to a manager or even loss prevention.. They are screwing the store out of money by waiting for the drop because a customer could potentially buy it at the higher price.. They could easily be fired for it and you wouldnt have to worry about this problem.[/QUOTE]

This.

According to Target policy, employees are not allowed to hold items (clearance or not) for themselves, even for an hour or so until their breaks (which is the only time items may be purchased).

If what you're saying is in fact true, you should go back to the store and ask to speak with Loss Prevention or the manager.

Why not call corporate and get them to bring the hammer down from on high?

The manager might already be aware of them doing this and not caring.

It sounds like the 'savvy' employee is saving the clearance games for the last drop for himself.

Yeah. Bring the hammer down from on high!

thorn.jpg

^For Odin! For Asgaarrd!!!

edit: I semi-wonder if my store does the same thing, because they no longer put out clearance items.

[quote name='sadboy']^For Odin! For Asgaarrd!!!

edit: I semi-wonder if my store does the same thing, because they no longer put out clearance items.[/QUOTE]

In high traffic stores, clearance either A) doesn't last long or B) doesn't even make it to the clearance stage (sold before getting clearance tags). Depending on where you live, if you are in a low traffic area, your store might have even sent the clearance items to a higher traffic store to be sold faster.

[quote name='HydroX']In high traffic stores, clearance either A) doesn't last long or B) doesn't even make it to the clearance stage (sold before getting clearance tags). Depending on where you live, if you are in a low traffic area, your store might have even sent the clearance items to a higher traffic store to be sold faster.[/QUOTE]
Good point. I might have witnessed this firsthand when I saw copies of games that had previously been in one store suddenly appear in another. Although, I can't imagine it was moved because of higher traffic. It almost looked like one store sent another store its crap, and basically cleared its clearance isles for appearances' sake.

[quote name='sadboy']Good point. I might have witnessed this firsthand. Although, I can't imagine it was moved because of higher traffic. It almost looked like one target sent another target its crap, and basically cleared the clearance isles for presentation-sake.[/QUOTE]

That's totally possible too. Some stores don't keep certain items on hand, they ship'em out to make room for stuff that will actually sell.

by the way a couple new things have hit the clearance cycle. not sure if it's been reported already but whatever...

Remington Bird Hunt bundle
Bakugan Brawlers DS

Got a copy of Punch Out for Wii that was packaged with a nunchuck. (weird) for $32.99. Been looking to get a copy of Punch Out and that was a good price.

Saw bayonetta(ps3) on clearance for 15 dollars today. dont know if it's been reported or not since i don't come here much. this was at the clovis,ca store. they had about 2 copies.

I saw 6 copies of Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 for $9.98 on clearance at the San Jose, CA Target for anybody interested. You can use those 2 games towards Halo: Reach for the $40 credit which would stack with Edge card for $41.60.

However, YMMV if some gamestops even accept more than 1 copy for a trade-in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticed that my store has an NCF price label for the Xbox Live 12-month time cards.

They are still listed as "active", but the oh-so-lovable NCF means it should hit the clearance cycle sometime in the near future -- especially with the new pricing of Xbox Live, I'm sure they will issue new time cards with Kinect advertising on 'em, or something.

I took a screenshot of my PDA for the hell of it.

clipboard02nt.jpg

[quote name='mjc819']Got a copy of Punch Out for Wii that was packaged with a nunchuck. (weird) for $32.99. Been looking to get a copy of Punch Out and that was a good price.[/QUOTE]

I saw that today at Target, but the security devices were so tightly wrapped around the boxes that all the copies were crushed. I don't know how they can still sell them as new when they were in such poor condition.

[quote name='confoosious']by the way a couple new things have hit the clearance cycle. not sure if it's been reported already but whatever...

Remington Bird Hunt bundle
Bakugan Brawlers DS[/QUOTE]

I can confirm the bakugan Brawlers on clearance at $20.98.

I went to a Target nearby this week and saw mixed in with the clearance game some Wii games with no stickers on them. When i took them up to an employee to scan they all rang up retail (Madden 10, Punch out with nunchuck). I figured someone placed them there by mistake but the employee told me that they were "discontinued games" that the store manager places there on purpose so the higher ups won't penalize her points when they come through the store and see the games on the shelves. At the same time she does not want to clearance all games so they are still full retail!!!

I only ask to be notified when they change managers, it could be a goldmine!:bouncy:

[quote name='lobito72']I figured someone placed them there by mistake but the employee told me that they were "discontinued games" that the store manager places there on purpose so the higher ups won't penalize her points when they come through the store and see the games on the shelves. At the same time she does not want to clearance all games so they are still full retail!!!

[/QUOTE]

Wow, Target employees are up to some skeevy shit in this thread.
No wonder I haven't found any decent clearance there in so long.

I don't expect any exceptional customer service @ Target EVER, however my adventures @ one store yesterday is beyond unacceptable...

So I know that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time was clearanced out awhile ago & had seen copies @ this particular store before. Well yesterday I find one copy but for w/e reason there was no clearance sticker on it.

The last time I had checked a few weeks ago it was $7.48 or somewhere around that price. I scanned it on the scanners & said item not found, so I asked the guy working electronics to check the price on it since it said item not found. He tries to tell me that since it didn't have a clearance sticker on it & it doesn't ring up in the register that it must have been put there by mistake & just stands there.

So I ask him to look up the last known price of it. Of course in typical Target employee fashion he acts as though I asked him to eat a pile of dog shit or something. He punches a few buttons in the handheld scanner & then tells me that it died or something. Then he very lazily walks over to the DS games aisle & proceeds to tell me that since it's similar to Mystery Dungeon Explores of the Sky that it''ll be that same price. :roll:

Based upon that logic a Chevy Aveo "should" be the same price as a Corvette.

At that point he was all but refusing to be of any assistance, & I told him thanks for nothing & left. I would have spoken to a manager, but I had go run some other errands.

I don't care what people do while not assisting customers, however he was just standing there reading a magazine, so it's like not like he was busy or anything. :bomb:

/end rant

Does anyone know why a game would end in .X6? I saw a copy of Nier and it was being sold for $30.06. It didn't have a clerance sticker on it. The UPC on the back had been covered in what would be a clearance sticker but it said "ONLINE" and wouldn't scan at any price check scanner. It was really strange and the only worth while game there.

[quote name='iPhone']Does anyone know why a game would end in .X6? I saw a copy of Nier and it was being sold for $30.06. It didn't have a clerance sticker on it. The UPC on the back had been covered in what would be a clearance sticker but it said "ONLINE" and wouldn't scan at any price check scanner. It was really strange and the only worth while game there.[/QUOTE]

It was something that particular store didn't carry, and was ordered online and returned to a Target store. Happens often.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']I don't expect any exceptional customer service @ Target EVER, however my adventures @ one store yesterday is beyond unacceptable...

So I know that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time was clearanced out awhile ago & had seen copies @ this particular store before. Well yesterday I find one copy but for w/e reason there was no clearance sticker on it.

The last time I had checked a few weeks ago it was $7.48 or somewhere around that price. I scanned it on the scanners & said item not found, so I asked the guy working electronics to check the price on it since it said item not found. He tries to tell me that since it didn't have a clearance sticker on it & it doesn't ring up in the register that it must have been put there by mistake & just stands there.

So I ask him to look up the last known price of it. Of course in typical Target employee fashion he acts as though I asked him to eat a pile of dog shit or something. He punches a few buttons in the handheld scanner & then tells me that it died or something. Then he very lazily walks over to the DS games aisle & proceeds to tell me that since it's similar to Mystery Dungeon Explores of the Sky that it''ll be that same price. :roll:

Based upon that logic a Chevy Aveo "should" be the same price as a Corvette.

At that point he was all but refusing to be of any assistance, & I told him thanks for nothing & left. I would have spoken to a manager, but I had go run some other errands.

I don't care what people do while not assisting customers, however he was just standing there reading a magazine, so it's like not like he was busy or anything. :bomb:

/end rant[/QUOTE]

Sometimes you just can't find the last known price of an item. Some items I check show as $0.00 or "Not available at this store". Might have been what happened with this guy, and he just didn't have a clue on how to handle it other than tell you what he thought was the best answer -- which is what the average person would have done if they didn't have knowledge of clearance cycles; which not all Target employees are told about. I can tell you that 95% of the people in my own department have NO CLUE when it comes to clearance, because it's not that important for them to know unless you're on the price change team doing the clearance pricing yourself.

I love going to the clearance section in target, (i live between 2 of them, both of which are 5 min away). I went in a couple weeks ago and got metroid collections for wii for 25 and this week got Starcraft II collectors editions for 70.

Saw StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty -- Collector's Edition at my target for $70. They had about 10+. I dont play PC games but thought some people might like. It was the Orange City, FL Target.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I'm floored by the SC2 prices. I guess some Targets were just not a factor for that game?[/QUOTE]

I don't recall even seeing the CE's at my local one..usually they would have one or two of these..how does one end up with over 10 to clearance.

The ymmv asin target checker is down too. I'll check mine out though I'm not too hopeful..its usually picked clean.

[quote name='Mafoofoo']Damn everywhere I've gone I have yet to see the Metroid Prime Trilogy on sale or even in stock. :/[/QUOTE]

same here. I think i might have missed the boat on this one. Maybe ill get lucky and get in on the SC2 clearance.

My Target must have pulled 3 or 4 copies of Phantom Hourglass from the butt crack of their front stock room, as they were not there last time. Currently $24.98, but I'll wait till it hits 75% off hopefully.

Paper Mario Wii was all gone. Understandable so when it hit $12.48. I should have picked up a copy of that, but ah well.

Saw Bayonetta (PS3) for $14.98 at the Target in Arlington, TX @ 20 & Carrier, only one copy left too as of 12:30PM yesterday. They also had Naughty Bear (PS3) for $24.98.

@ Target yesterday....

Bayonetta - $29.xx
PES 2009 (360) - $9.xx
Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader (360) - $9.xx
MySims Agents (Wii) - $14.xx

As you probably guessed... I passed on all of this.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Saw Bayonetta (PS3) for $14.98 at the Target in Arlington, TX @ 20 & Carrier, only one copy left too as of 12:30PM yesterday. They also had Naughty Bear (PS3) for $24.98.[/QUOTE]

Come on Naughty Bear! You can make it to $5 or less! I know you can do it!!!

Okay guys, I have two Target stores within about 3 miles of each other. They normally have the exact same clearance price on games (they've been the same for about a year). Today I went to one of them and saw You Might Be Smarter than a 5th grader for $5 on the Xbox 360. I bought it. I went to the other Target thinking it had dropped all it's clearance prices too. It has not. It's still got 5th grader for $10.

So one of two things is happening. Either my two store's are having their clearance prices diverge or one store dropped it's prices a day early (possibly due to labor day?) and we can expect some drops tomorrow at all stores.

Also, my store that had price drops had the Bakugan DS game with the ball in it for about 12.50 and some princess dating sim on the DS for $10. There were some new additions to the clearance stack that people have reported their stores having for a while now, such as the Zelda DS game. That thing was just put out and is at roughly $25 or so. There were a whole bunch of kids board books stacked in my game clearance also.

my store and the immediate 50mile radius are completely out of the SC2:CE..and according to CS they've been out for a while (sent back to vendor he says). Too bad even with shipping it'd end up being around 80+. I got the regular version from kmart today for 42w/ tax so I guess its okay. I can look at my bro's CE package anyways.

[quote name='typical guy']Okay guys, I have two Target stores within about 3 miles of each other. They normally have the exact same clearance price on games (they've been the same for about a year). Today I went to one of them and saw You Might Be Smarter than a 5th grader for $5 on the Xbox 360. I bought it. I went to the other Target thinking it had dropped all it's clearance prices too. It has not. It's still got 5th grader for $10.

So one of two things is happening. Either my two store's are having their clearance prices diverge or one store dropped it's prices a day early (possibly due to labor day?) and we can expect some drops tomorrow at all stores.

Also, my store that had price drops had the Bakugan DS game with the ball in it for about 12.50 and some princess dating sim on the DS for $10. There were some new additions to the clearance stack that people have reported their stores having for a while now, such as the Zelda DS game. That thing was just put out and is at roughly $25 or so. There were a whole bunch of kids board books stacked in my game clearance also.[/QUOTE]

This is why people say "YMMV" (your mileage may vary/deals may vary) .. not all Target stores follow the exact same clearance cycle.

[quote name='HydroX']This is why people say "YMMV" (your mileage may vary/deals may vary) .. not all Target stores follow the exact same clearance cycle.[/QUOTE]

I understand this but my stores have always been the same.

[quote name='typical guy']I understand this but my stores have always been the same.[/QUOTE]

Well guess what? Now they're not!

I'd think almost everyone has two or three Targets in the same area that they could hit up and all of them would have clearance price cycles that aren't exactly the same.

[quote name='kodave']Well guess what? Now they're not!

I'd think almost everyone has two or three Targets in the same area that they could hit up and all of them would have clearance price cycles that aren't exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you guys bothered to read my post before replying or not. I certainly said that it was a possibility that the prices are diverging. If that is the case then you can consider it me reporting my local prices like everyone else does. You guys don't have to get all defensive about it. I'll check my other local store tomorrow and if the price for 5th grader is $5, then I'll call it an "early drop" at the first store since they dropped on Sunday instead of the usual Monday drop.

[quote name='chrisnsally']Grabbed a Red Faction (PS3) at the Danvers, MA store for $4.98. They had a ton of Madden 11 for Wii and 360 for $20.98. Not much else.[/QUOTE]

How is Madden 11 on clearence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back