The CAG Backlog Support Group.

To follow up/add to the question I'm wondering about how many hours do you all spend on average a week playing games? I average about 8 hours of playtime a week for now.
5-10 most weeks. Sometimes less or none depending in how much social stuff I've got going on or if work is extra busy. Sometimes more if I'm taking an easy week/weekend or the fiancé is out of town etc.

[quote name="dmaul1114" post="11708280" timestamp="1398221487"]5-10 most weeks. Sometimes less or none depending in how much social stuff I've got going on or if work is extra busy. Sometimes more if I'm taking an easy week/weekend or the fiancé is out of town etc.[/quote]

Going to school part time and work full time. Married with little kids. No man cave or get-a-way area in my home which means I only play games when the family is sleep or kids are asleep and wife is at work and that's only if I'm not too tired to play.

To follow up/add to the question I'm wondering about how many hours do you all spend on average a week playing games? I average about 8 hours of playtime a week for now.
lately its been about 4 hours if I'm lucky. Took me almost two years to beat persona lol. My Fiance on theo other hand blew through fire emblem and had a coupe games lined up she wants to beat when she graduates in a week.

Just beat Star Wars Force Unleashed
Shorter than I expected
Not going to jump into the second one, I feel a little burnt out from this genre so going to play Little Big Planet. Never played it, but am excited to see how it goes :)
!?!? Little big planet was so great, and second one was fun too with new concepts. I should go back and work on both games you mentioned. Arkham origins has been a sinkhole of hours with all the medals and collectables. Definitely not my fav in series but still good.

I was just wondering out of curiosity, what does everyone do for a living on here? I am currently going to school and work full time. In the little time I get to play I usually relieve some of the. Overwhelming stress. Thus is partly why I mainly play on portable systems right now. Should be graduating this fall if all continues to go well.
I work as a Financial Analyst for a small hospital. Basically crunch numbers all day and explain it to department managers in a way that makes sense to them. I graduated 2 years ago so I'll take it for now as I continue to build my skillset.

As far as gaming time I usually get 5-10 hours a week in the mancave. If I'm not doing anything on the weekend that number goes up but I currently have seven consoles that I'm trying to manage backlogs for, so it's hard to really make progress :D

I was just wondering out of curiosity, what does everyone do for a living on here? I am currently going to school and work full time. In the little time I get to play I usually relieve some of the. Overwhelming stress. Thus is partly why I mainly play on portable systems right now. Should be graduating this fall if all continues to go well.
I'm an attorney which means I spend about 12 hours a day in the office. Between that and being married there isn't a lot of free time to game. I do the bulk of my gaming on the go, on the train commuting to and from work. Otherwise I'll put in the occasional late night session when I get a chance.

I'm an attorney which means I spend about 12 hours a day in the office. Between that and being married there isn't a lot of free time to game. I do the bulk of my gaming on the go, on the train commuting to and from work. Otherwise I'll put in the occasional late night session when I get a chance.
I've been surprised that my fiancé is fine with my gaming so far, we've been together 3 years and living together for about a year now and it hasn't caused any issues....yet lol

I've been surprised that my fiancé is fine with my gaming so far, we've been together 3 years and living together for about a year now and it hasn't caused any issues....yet lol
She's a keeper. My wife enjoys watching me play but given my work schedule I barely get to spend any time with her. So, I think it would be very selfish of me to sit there and play a game instead of spending some quality time together. Plus, I figure it is better for our marriage in the long run. The games aren't going anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
My fiancé works at home a lot, and late into the night a few times a week, so I can usually squeeze in gaming in the evening/early night before bed when she's working. I tend to get up early and finish working earlier than she does.

But otherwise, I'd generally rather hand out and do something with her than play games so I never really feel pressured about it when she's not working or whatever.

If anything I put more pressure on myself to game less as I probably should work more on getting articles out to make sure I publish rather than perish as I get closer to going up for tenure. :D

Yeah, my fiancé works retail so a lot of times she won't be home till 9-10 at night. Whereas I'm home by 5:30-6 so that gives me a few hours right there if I want to. But I will often hang out with her and watch Netflix too. We have the Wii and Wii U in the living room so we can both play some fun games like Wii Sports, Mario, etc.

Page has been pretty lively, I am enjoying all the comments. I have a GIS project and a survey on global commodity chains due today and I should be free to do as a please for a few days. Looking forward to catching up on some movies or shows and playing quick indie games in my backlog. I would also like to begin this Sci-fi novel I picked up "Leviathan Wakes" . Ugh don't know what to do with myself and it's only a few days. lol

Reading all these comments makes me feel like the odd "man" out lol. I think part of the reason for my backlog is the hubsters, he's not a fan of gaming. Good news is I'm raising my daughter to be a gamer like mommy *evil laugh* So he's gonna be out voted as soon as she can talk (she's only 3 months right now so I got aways to go)

!?!? Little big planet was so great, and second one was fun too with new concepts. I should go back and work on both games you mentioned. Arkham origins has been a sinkhole of hours with all the medals and collectables. Definitely not my fav in series but still good.
Ya, I joined the bandwagon late on it. Never played til last week :0

It is fun though, and different. I just am confused so far on how random people sometimes are playing a level with me and sometimes not? It's like they show up on levels I don't need more than 1 person and don't show up when I do need them

I'm in retail management....currently between jobs so applying for jobs and going to interviews are my main tasks. I'm a night owl who currently has insomnia so most of my gaming is at night. Husband goes to bed at 11 ish, I'm usually up til 5am or so. Hopefully I'll get back on a more normal schedule when I get a new job. My currently goal for gaming is to get thru 4 games per month. Been doing well so far this year meeting that goal, now if only I could stop buying more games!

Reading all these comments makes me feel like the odd "man" out lol. I think part of the reason for my backlog is the hubsters, he's not a fan of gaming.
It's weird, my husband says he's a big gamer, but most of what he plays are either old school nostalgia games (FFVI, Vagrant Story, Castlevania SotN over and over again), or flash games like Gemcraft on the computer. I've tried Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Batman AA, Kingdoms of Amalur, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, etc, on him and he'll play once then get bored. I did finally manage to get him to play Charlie Murder with me. He even insisted on getting a PS4 on release day, and I think he's turned it on maybe a dozen times. *sigh*. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around with the girl not being into gaming?

It's weird, my husband says he's a big gamer, but most of what he plays are either old school nostalgia games (FFVI, Vagrant Story, Castlevania SotN over and over again), or flash games like Gemcraft on the computer. I've tried Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Batman AA, Kingdoms of Amalur, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, etc, on him and he'll play once then get bored. I did finally manage to get him to play Charlie Murder with me. He even insisted on getting a PS4 on release day, and I think he's turned it on maybe a dozen times. *sigh*. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around with the girl not being into gaming?
As someone who is slowly breaking his girlfriend into gaming, I find your post amusing. I originally tried The Walking Dead with her, but it didn't click. Had a lot more success with The Wolf Among Us (she's hooked) and Puppeteer. Still, I find we do play out more to her side (watching TV, you could say I know wedding dresses styles by heart thanks to Say Yes to the Dress) than playing videogames. I love watching some shows, but I am not big on TV and I rather read, a lot, daily.

Is there any way to automatically add Steam games to your library? There was some application on Github that I tried but I don't think it really worked. I could concievably add all my physical games but there's no way I can sit there and add 250+ games manually.

It is!

At least yours plays and buys game stuff every now and then

Mine doesn't, at the most he will play maybe a total of a couple of hours every year :/

I even tried doing a strip poker like aspect with a fighting game once, but that didn't really work since I kicked his butt at it lol

The funniest thing is a couple of my husbands friends play games and when I first moved in with him they visited one day, saw all the games and were like "we never saw these before! I want to borrow this xx and yy and zz." And he had to put the brakes on and tell them they were my games and I never lend out games. They were awe struck and disappointed :D

Edit: Also do you get the girl stereotype when you go to buy games? Every time I go somewhere if I'm by myself they either a. Ask me what game I'm looking for for my "insert male person here" or b. Ask me 500 times if I'm sure I'm buying the game for the right system c. Some other stereotypical thing (like this game has killing,guns, monsters and no unicorns are you sure you want this?), and if I'm with my hubby they ignore me and go straight for him to see what he's looking for. I hate it! No one ever thinks I play games or if I do that I know what I'm doing or try think I wandered into the wrong store

It is!
At least yours plays and buys game stuff every now and then
Mine doesn't, at the most he will play maybe a total of a couple of hours every year :/
I even tried doing a strip poker like aspect with a fighting game once, but that didn't really work since I kicked his butt at it lol
The funniest thing is a couple of my husbands friends play games and when I first moved in with him they visited one day, saw all the games and were like "we never saw these before! I want to borrow this xx and yy and zz." And he had to put the brakes on and tell them they were my games and I never lend out games. They were awe struck and disappointed :D
Edit: Also do you get the girl stereotype when you go to buy games? Every time I go somewhere if I'm by myself they either a. Ask me what game I'm looking for for my "insert male person here" or b. Ask me 500 times if I'm sure I'm buying the game for the right system c. Some other stereotypical thing (like this game has killing,guns, monsters and no unicorns are you sure you want this?), and if I'm with my hubby they ignore me and go straight for him to see what he's looking for. I hate it! No one ever thinks I play games or if I do that I know what I'm doing or try think I wandered into the wrong store
I never lend out my games either. My now husband lost my copy of Final Fantasy and StarTropics back in college and to this day I won't let him forget it. Luckily, I kept the boxes and inserts when I let him borrow them, and cart only were dirt cheap back then. I also had a friend in high school that lost the box and strategy guide to Chrono Trigger. That still stings to this day.

I normally don't get the stereotypical reaction to girls in video game stores. Reason A would be because 90% of my shopping is done at the Best Buy I worked at and they know better, hell I was their gaming sup for two years. At Gamestop the only thing I've gotten lately is the question if I knew I needed a Wii U to play a Wii U game, and once again seeing the idiots that came into Best Buy wanting to return Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One because it didn't work on their 360 I didn't mind. Then at the retro store I frequent they have seen me plop down $300 on a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga (yeah, I know, not a cheap ass blah blah blah) so they remember me pretty well. More often than not at places I just get complimented on having good taste in games.

Oh, and on topic, last weekend I completed Deadlight 100% and the good ending of Charlie Murder. It's odd but for Deadlight I had to go back to get a lot of the collectables I missed, and knowing what to do made it a lot more fun than the trial and error deaths from the first run. Looked up the PC hard mode ending for the game...and man that's messed up, but I can definitely see that being a true end of the game after reading the diary.

Now to get back to FFX. I figure I'll have the main quest done this weekend, I'm just trying to figure out how much of the post game content I want to bother with before moving on.

I've got a pretty bad backlog, currently sitting at 445 unplayed games: http://backloggery.com/parkerlewis

To be fair, quite a few of those came free from things like indie bundles or PS+ so I will skip over them guilt-free.

Over the past 10-15 years I've gone from having no money but tons of time, to having enough money for a monthly gaming budget but no time to play games (5-10 hours a week at most). And thanks to the joys of Amazon Warehouse Deals I have recently picked up a Zelda Wii U Deluxe and PS4, despite having literally hundreds of games on other platforms that I haven't played yet.

I guess my current strategy right now is focusing on the handheld Nintendo platforms because they're easy to pick up and play in short sessions, and being able to instantly suspend my game is important if the wife/kids need me. Unfortunately I have gotten in kind of a retro mood so I am playing games across all eras.. GB, GBA, NDS and now 3DS.

I'm currently trying to rewire my brain to realize that I have probably already bought enough games to last the rest of my life and that it doesn't make sense to keep buying new games without playing the old ones first. I'm trying hard to avoid repetitive online/multiplayer games that eat up dozens of hours without helping me make any progress through my backlog. I did play a lot of Diablo 3: RoS and Hearthstone lately and that didn't help.

I kind of miss the days when I owned 2-3 SNES cartridges at a time and would get really into a handful of games, it is somewhat of a curse to have so many different systems and games to choose from at any one time. Instead of relaxing with a game, I almost feel pressure to play through it as quickly as possible so that I can get on to the next one.

So over the past week I found a new job. I'll be a manager at Lowes starting on Friday. Since I won't be working with video games anymore hopefully it will cut back on my impulse purchasing. Of course, my home improvement spending will probably increase instead. Lol.

To celebrate I sat down and in one sitting played thru a game that has been on the computer untouched for a long time. That game: To the Moon. Wow. Now, the game is very light on actual gameplay, no fighting, just find items in a memory, do an easy puzzle, and move on, but I just wanted to keep playing to find out what happened in the story. When the credits rolled I looked up at the clock and realized over four hours had past, I would of guessed it was only about two. Loved it, and I'm hoping the sequel is at least half as good. To the Moon kicks Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons off for most immersive game I have played this year.

Now, Child of Light kicks everything on the backlog down a notch because I have been waiting for that game since I saw the first screenshot.

So over the past week I found a new job. I'll be a manager at Lowes starting on Friday. Since I won't be working with video games anymore hopefully it will cut back on my impulse purchasing. Of course, my home improvement spending will probably increase instead. Lol.

To celebrate I sat down and in one sitting played thru a game that has been on the computer untouched for a long time. That game: To the Moon. Wow. Now, the game is very light on actual gameplay, no fighting, just find items in a memory, do an easy puzzle, and move on, but I just wanted to keep playing to find out what happened in the story. When the credits rolled I looked up at the clock and realized over four hours had past, I would of guessed it was only about two. Loved it, and I'm hoping the sequel is at least half as good. To the Moon kicks Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons off for most immersive game I have played this year.

Now, Child of Light kicks everything on the backlog down a notch because I have been waiting for that game since I saw the first screenshot.
Let me know how it is, debating if I should buy now or wait and hope for a physical release like Europe got

Sounds great, and based on your review I went to Steam to add this game to my wishlist. Found out that I already own it. Apparently I picked it up last August when it was on sale. The joys of a massive backlog..

So now I find myself playing 3 games:

Dragon Age: Origins

Lego Batman 2: DC Universe

Dante's Inferno

Dante's Inferno so far is OK...and that's about it.  Like the bootleg God of War.  The only thing that's keeping me going is the style the story is being told.  This gives the game a good re-freshing balance from the atrocious environemnts I've came across so far.  Definitely want to see how the story plays out.

Lego Batman 2: DC Universe is just plain fun.  I downloaded the demo about a year ago for my son but I ended up liking it myself.  I had no idea that a LEGO game was so much fun!  I've already added LEGO Lord of the Rings to the backlog and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is on my wishlist.  I plan to get it when it's in the $15 range.

Out of all 3, Dragon Age is pulling me in the most.  I've chosen to be a human soldier noble if that makes sense to anyone.  I'm currently going through the ritual and it seems that things are starting to pick up.  This game reminds me of Jade Empire (a little known BioWare classic) but with the Fantasy theme.  From what I've heard the story isn't as good as KotOR (I don't know of any other RPG that could come close...but I'm open to suggestions :) ) but that's not steering me away.

I had a really tough time getting into Lego Batman 2, I still have quite a bit of the story to play but it is by far the most disappointing LEGO game I've played.

I had a really tough time getting into Lego Batman 2, I still have quite a bit of the story to play but it is by far the most disappointing LEGO game I've played.
I played the Vita version. It started as enjoyable, finished hating it. And those cutscenes...

I played the Vita version. It started as enjoyable, finished hating it. And those cutscenes...
I suppose my only gripe so far is the gold LEGOs that I'm not able to break yet...oh my character getting in the gameplay environments stuck from time to time. What made it less enjoyable besides the cutscenes?

So am currently playing two games! :D

Unchartered: Drakes Fortune and Disney Magical World.

Also got Super Mario Bros 2 free yesterday, so backlog is still trying to kill me ;p

Still working on FFX. I've decided it will take too much time for me to stat max like I intended and am instead just going to raise my stats high enough to take out the dark aeons and the the last two arena bosses. I simply have too many games to play and work on to devote hours to stat maxing in this game.

I suppose my only gripe so far is the gold LEGOs that I'm not able to break yet...oh my character getting in the gameplay environments stuck from time to time. What made it less enjoyable besides the cutscenes?
-cutscenes

-gameplay getting stuck

-long missions (seemed longer to me than in other LEGO games)

-only being able to play as Batman and Robin the majority of the time

-save structure

-boring open world

All in all it just didnt click for me. I'm still gonna slog through it but its not holding my interest.

Bit of an update from the last time I posted. Beat Persona 4 on vita and jumped right in to Killzone: Mercenary which I beat on Tuesday. I am currently playing Bravely Default on 3DS and Lone Survivor on Vita. I haven't purchased any new games in some time and it feels great to finally be clearing my backlog !

I started playing FF VI on the Vita on Tuesday. Bad idea! I really need to focus on putting a dent the good old backlog instead of replaying old games for the umpteenth time. With all the PS+ offerings and hundreds of games sitting on the shelf I feel as though I will never get ahead no matter how hard I try.   

Ok, now that the semester is over; and my backlog as increased by one; what should i play?

Assassins Creed*

Bioshock*

Dark Souls*

Dishonored

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

The * Indicate i own the entire series , but would start with the first game. 

Uncharted series is one of the best. There were some parts on Drake's Fortune that were frustrating but still worth playing through. Heck I've played through it twice. Played Uncharted 2 twice too. Didn't really care for 3. I may play through it again just to see if there was something I missed.

-cutscenes

-gameplay getting stuck

-long missions (seemed longer to me than in other LEGO games)

-only being able to play as Batman and Robin the majority of the time

-save structure

-boring open world

All in all it just didnt click for me. I'm still gonna slog through it but its not holding my interest.
Yeah I was slightly turned off by the "open world" component. I suppose there are some other things that I'm questioning like the gold lego structures early on in the game. I haven't a clue what to do. I aim the Baterang and throw. It hits all the pieces but nothing happens. I guess I'll find out later.

Ok, now that the semester is over; and my backlog as increased by one; what should i play?

Assassins Creed*

Bioshock*

Dark Souls*

Dishonored

Assassin's Creed 1 was good, to me. A lot of people didn't like it for various reasons but you have to say that there must have been something about it. I guess, for me, it was all the mystery and trying to get to the root of what the heck is going on. Very simple and easy to play.

Assassin's Creed 2 is hailed to be the best of the series by many. I can agree to it being better than the first. I don't know about Brotherhood, Revelations, III, or Black Flag but I own them all so...

The first Bioshock is a classic through and through. One of, if not the most, memorable game last gen. You'll be thinking about it for years to come. Just the mention of this game makes me want to play it again. Haven't played 2 but I do own it. Played Infinite as well and intend to play it again soon. Didn't really move me like the original though.

Played a few hours of Dishonored but lost interest. I will eventually get back into it. I would hold off on it for now.

Haven't played the others but I've heard that leveling up in Oblivion can be a turn-off because all your enemies level up when your character levels up. This is supposed to be absent in Skyrim however.

Took a step back from CAG for a few days or weeks I don't know, but actually found some time to play games. Finished Deadpool (PS3,) Batman Arkham Origins: Black Gate (Vita,) and Comet Crash (PS3) I am now playing Bound By Flame on the PS4 and it seems okay. I understand the disappointment or hate because most gamers are spoiled with multimillion dollar budgeted games and this is a smaller title by a lesser known developer (Spiders.) I was able to actually win a copy of Child of Light from Joystiq.com during their stream and will probably be playing that soon. I'm going to be away from my Playstation for at least 5 weeks, because I am doing a summer school program in NYC, so I will probably be taking a step away from gaming for at least the first month or so during summer. There is also the possibility that I have an internship lined up out there too ( just interviewed today) and may be gone for 3 months. I'll probably bring my Vita, but I have never been to NYC and I'd rather explore than sit in my dorm room and play games. It should be interesting to say the least. Glad to see people still chipping away at their backlogs. Keep it up! 

Let me know how it is, debating if I should buy now or wait and hope for a physical release like Europe got
Finished Child of Light about five days ago. It's a very easy 1000 for achievement hunters (or 400 on Xbox360, trophies on PS etc), and I think I clocked in at 10 hours, although I didn't bother finding every treasure chest. I truly enjoyed it, even if it was a tad on the easy side. Biggest complaint I hear against the game is the forced rhyme scheme. It didn't bother me, seemed even more like I was playing an old fairy tale. The battle system was similar to Grandia, which is my favorite rpg battle system of all time. It is of course hard for me to recommend getting it now as we all have backlogs we are trying to work thru. However, if your going to play it right away I think it's worth the full $15.

Also finished FFX. Husband enjoys grinding and filling out the sphere grid, so I'm letting him do post game while I move on to something else.

Seemed like a good completion week, buuuuut I picked up Mario Galaxy 2 for 11.99 ( Best Buy Clearance), Asura's Wrath, Agarest War, Agarest War Zero, Atelier Ayesha, Prince of Persia trilogy, and The Sly Collection. b2g1 under 20 at GameStop and I had an expiring b2g1 coupon as well.

I think I'll go start Asura's Wrath now. Been wanting to play it for a while, and I hear it's rather short.

Assassins Creed*
Bioshock*
Dark Souls*
Dishonored

I'd throw in a vote for assassins creed. I've never actually played the first one (although it was gifted to me recently), but I enjoyed all the other ones. I'd also say if you try the first one and hate it, at least try 2. I know a lot of people who hated 1 that love the rest of the series.

Also got Super Mario Bros 2 free yesterday, so backlog is still trying to kill me ;p
I love the Uncharted series. I've played them all, although on an old PSN profile so you'd never be able to tell. 2 is my favorite, the ending had me laughing.

I think I'll go start Asura's Wrath now. Been wanting to play it for a while, and I hear it's rather short.
It's one of those games you play after playing something control heavy like an RPG. It is short however there is dlc that further the story making it longer and giving you the true ending. The story is good, the characters are over the top, the action is non-stop, the gameplay is QTE heavy. There are hack and slash moments in the game that are enjoyable and VERY simple. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.

So I have put Dragon Age: Origins, Dante's Inferno, and LEGO Batman 2 on hold. Why? I don't play ultra violent games in front of my daughter. Although LEGO Batman 2 isn't gory, it doesn't have the brightest color pallet. SO, I decided to give Guacamelee a try and now I'm hooked. Had no clue this game would be this good. One of the better side scrollers out there!

I've  started up Final Fantasy XIII-2 again. I stopped a month ago in Augusta Tower where I got stuck between 200 and 300. Trying to figure my way out of it right now.

I'd throw in a vote for assassins creed. I've never actually played the first one (although it was gifted to me recently), but I enjoyed all the other ones. I'd also say if you try the first one and hate it, at least try 2. I know a lot of people who hated 1 that love the rest of the series.

I love the Uncharted series. I've played them all, although on an old PSN profile so you'd never be able to tell. 2 is my favorite, the ending had me laughing.
I just finished the first one this weekend, just picking up the last treasures I missed for the hell of it. Going to start the second one soon :)

Also, thanks for letting me know about child of light. I probably won't play it for awhile so I'll wait for a little sale. :)

I actually made some progress on my backlog recently!

I finished Mass Effect 3 Insanity playthrough last week, beaten it before but it had been about 2 years so time for a second playthrough. Ended up taking about 50 hours with all the DLC. After that I went and wrapped up Assassins Creed 2 which I started last year but stopped around sequence 11 due to other games. Finished up the story last night. I also sold off Lego LOTR as I just wasn't feeling it and will pick it up cheap down the road. Really took advantage of the GS 70% bonus last week.

My 360 backlog is now pretty small as I just have AC3, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Skyrim Dragonborn DLC, Oblivion, and a few of the GWG. Also have Super Mario 3D World on Wii U (and some of NSMB U), Forza 5 on XB1, free games on PS4, and a BIG PS3 backlog (that's the main challenge at this point).

I think after I get around to completing the Lego games I have backlogged that will be it for me regarding that franchise. It's just the same old game every time: beat levels, unlock new characters and abilities, replay levels for collectibles. The same can be said for many games (most notably Pokemon but I still love that series and get every new game) but I don't know for this one I just don't get excited for new ones now.  I believe I have LOTR, Marvel Heroes, and Batman 2 never played and Harry Potter 5-7 to complete 100% and once all that is done I think I'll be done with Lego.

Finished FF XIII-2. It didn't take me a collective 4 years like it's predecessor. I enjoyed the battle system but that story is still a little wacky. I may purchase Lightning returns somewhere down the road but for now I'm sticking with what I own.

I want to give Ratchet and Clank (the original ps2 version) another go but I just can't get excited about it. The environments don't feel great to me and some of the deaths feel a little cheap. According to GameCube I'm about 2/3 through. Hopefully I'll start liking the franchise because I have 4 other games in my backlog.

I'm going to try to play through Wonderful 101 next before Mario Kart 8 comes out because come May 30th it's over for me. ;)

I've been bad

I beat Unchartered : Drakes Fortune

But........

Over the last week/week and a half, I have added 4 games to my backlog :wall:

Two of them were good prices considering I had only 3 wiiu games. The other two were ones I wanted before they became expensive. So I got 007 legends, ninja gaiden 3, luigi u, and wonderful 101. I've only done like 4 levels of luigi, and did like the first five minutes of 101 right now.

And

I'm buying Mario Kart when it comes out

D:

Since my last update these are the games I have managed to finish. Some of these might have been included in a previous post, but I didn't want to go back to track them down.

Stick it to the man

Altered Beast

Dead Pool

Streets of Rage 2

Magic: The Gathering -Duels of the Planeswalkers

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

The Simpsons Arcade Game

Comet Crash

Outlast

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

Rain

Hotline Miami

Guacamelee

Batman: Arkham Origins

Tearaway
South Park Stick of Truth

Infamous Second Son

Infamous 2

Since my last update these are the games I have managed to finish. Some of these might have been included in a previous post, but I didn't want to go back to track them down.

Stick it to the man
Altered Beast
Dead Pool
Streets of Rage 2
Magic: The Gathering -Duels of the Planeswalkers
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
The Simpsons Arcade Game
Comet Crash
Outlast
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Rain
Hotline Miami
Guacamelee
Batman: Arkham Origins
Tearaway
South Park Stick of Truth
Infamous Second Son
Infamous 2
How is Rain?

How is Rain?
Bought it when it was $3.75 and was worth it. It was one of those games that you are just doing for the experience. It had some neat mechanics and used the rain creatively. It was super artsy, but I think the story falls flat. Also, there were a few times that I died and had to restart parts, so it isn't like Journey that basically has no real challenge. Overall it is a decent game, tough to recommend because I don't feel like it is a game that everyone is going to love, if you have the extra PSN cash and looking for a short game to play in one sitting ( 3-4 hours) Rain will be a good purchase, but I do not recommend buying it for the full $10 or $15 whatever it is.

Edit:
Also just finished Bound By Flame for the PS4.

I think I'm almost finished with Guacamelee.  What a great game so far!  I'm definitely playing Spec Ops: The Line next.  I've been running into comparisons on this game from different sources and would like to play it so that I wont slip up and come across an article or post that gives much of the plot away.

Just finished Malicious on the PS3.  After reading some forums it seems like people are pretty split on loving it or hating it and I did not like it at all. Thankfully It took less than an hour to complete and I can cross it off my list.

Finished mass effect 2 couple days ago but in that time added two games to my backlog. Time and eternity and kingdom hearts 1.5 remix, the thing is I have beaten the original kingdom hearts and chain of memories multiple times.I think it will go in the way back of the backlog, next up assassin's creed 3. Also the end of the month there is watch dogs and mario kart 8.

bread's done
Back