the I WON A 360 thread

.74 even for one code is still cheaper then buying a pepsi product, and if you can get 3 codes for .74, its a better deal. I am not going to do a 100 letters, but I will send a couple letters, buy a couple soda's and hope for the best.

[quote name='shadylane']ok i put some codes in a time slot where do i check to see what time slot i put them in? it doesn't say in account history[/QUOTE]

You can't... check the FAQ out.

Your best bet is to jot down when you entered your points.

[quote name='Official Every 10 Minutes Rules']
B. Target stores - At participating Target stores, from 10/2/05 through 10/22/05 or while supplies last, look for a specially-marked sticker affixed to participating 24-pack products of Pepsi and Mountain Dew (the "Target Stickers"). Each Target Sticker will contain three (3) Codes. Not all brands or package sizes may be available or may participate in all areas throughout the Sweepstakes Period. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive a Target Sticker with three (3) Codes and copy of the Official Rules without purchase, while supplies last, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by 10/15/05 (to be received by 10/19/05) to "Every 10 Minutes" Target Sticker Request", P.O. Box 4385, Young America, MN 55558-4385. Limit one free Target Sticker per request per stamped outer envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
[/QUOTE]

^^^There's the Target thing^^^

Well I am sending out a couple letters today, 1 for each different option...Getting my work to pay for postage, will let you know how it works out.

Wouldn't they enter your return adress in a computer maybe or at least have a way to not send to your adress more than once. Sending out 100 with the same return adress may get you 3 codes and thats it with $$$ lost on postage

true, but first off I won't be doing 100, I was just tossing that number out there. 2nd of all, the rules state

Limit one free Target Sticker per request per stamped outer envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted. Residents of VT may omit return postage

it doesn't say you can't get more then one, it just says, no reproduced letters...and only 1 per envelope

I printed out the target address on the envelopes with my printer, (but handwrote everything else), do you think that is okay?

[quote name='ajh2298']I printed out the target address on the envelopes with my printer, (but handwrote everything else), do you think that is okay?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's fine. Why wouldn't it be?

[quote name='TJordan522']I'm sure it's fine. Why wouldn't it be?[/QUOTE]

"No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted"

I was worried because I printed out the address and so you could say I "mechanically reproduced" the envelopes. I know the rules did not say anything about the envelopes but you never know.

[quote name='ajh2298']"No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted"

I was worried because I printed out the address and so you could say I "mechanically reproduced" the envelopes. I know the rules did not say anything about the envelopes but you never know.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. Yeah, I'm sure it will be fine. They just don't want a guy photocopying his thing a billion times lol.

I won. 5:10 time slot. The last time I looked there was about 621 codes entered. I put in 4 codes.

I would put in 2-4 codes every morning after work. So all my codes came from the 20oz bottles except for the one I found by my car in the meijer parking lot (could be the winning code), not sure what it was from (most likely 20 oz.).

[quote name='Supernothing']I won. 5:10 time slot. The last time I looked there was about 621 codes entered. I put in 4 codes.

I would put in 2-4 codes every morning after work. So all my codes came from the 20oz bottles except for the one I found by my car in the meijer parking lot (could be the winning code), not sure what it was from (most likely 20 oz.).[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!

[quote name='Supernothing']I won. 5:10 time slot. The last time I looked there was about 621 codes entered. I put in 4 codes.

I would put in 2-4 codes every morning after work. So all my codes came from the 20oz bottles except for the one I found by my car in the meijer parking lot (could be the winning code), not sure what it was from (most likely 20 oz.).[/QUOTE]

Gratz!!! My turn to get lucky now!

well, i dont drink soda unless its with liquor, so i went out and bought a handle of captain morgans so that i could justify buying a few bottles of pepsi....hahahha....ive entered in the few codes i have, not hopeful, but at least i got some good drinks out of it ;)

Well the last drawing just went off with 1700 codes entered so I thnk the contest is only going to get bigger and bigger. Maybe I will just E-bay the 40 caps I have and put that money towards my 360 instead.

[quote name='ajh2298']Well the last drawing just went off with 1700 codes entered so I thnk the contest is only going to get bigger and bigger. Maybe I will just E-bay the 40 caps I have and put that money towards my 360 instead.[/QUOTE]

they take codes down now, i tried and they're taking them down left and right

[quote name='jawman311']any consequences for putting them up besides having them taken down?[/QUOTE]

if they take it down multiple times they'll suspend your account, that's what they told me

I won on 8/31 at 9:50 and just got notified I won today. I hadn't recieved an email so I called that number and got somebody from India. She said I had indeed won and it was being processed, but I still have not got an email.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']I won on 8/31 at 9:50 and just got notified I won today. I hadn't recieved an email so I called that number and got somebody from India. She said I had indeed won and it was being processed, but I still have not got an email.[/QUOTE] good for you

[quote name='jewelz']yeah congragulations what game did you get madden or need for speed?
........do you have any extracodes?[/QUOTE]

Nope I only used 8 codes in all and I didnt use all 8 in the time slot I won.

I hate to ask something that may have already been covered, but I'll admit I haven't read the entire thread. Anyway, has anyone confirmed which system they're giving away? I would assume the high-end package, but you never know I suppose, and I couldn't find any mention of it on their website.

[quote name='argyle']I hate to ask something that may have already been covered, but I'll admit I haven't read the entire thread. Anyway, has anyone confirmed which system they're giving away? I would assume the high-end package, but you never know I suppose, and I couldn't find any mention of it on their website.[/QUOTE]

it is the premium one w/ the hard drive

i am not sure if this is comfirmed but someone on this topic or another topic said he called them and they told him you will get the Premium system.

I won back on 9/2...back when drawings would go with 100-200 entries. Now, good luck finding one under 300 or 400. Talk about dramatically changing odds.

[quote name='dark54555']I won back on 9/2...back when drawings would go with 100-200 entries. Now, good luck finding one under 300 or 400. Talk about dramatically changing odds.[/QUOTE]

It's still somewhat low at nights, but I hear what your saying :)

[quote name='pop311']Dord, how many of your post have been on the Xbox 360 threads? All of them? oh nice good winning![/QUOTE]

I smell heavy sarcasm here.

[quote name='billyG']Bought 6 mountain dews on saturday and spread them out into 4 diff drawings and I won one of the sunday drawings!![/QUOTE]

Congrads! How many codes did you throw in and what time?

I've been sitting here watching over all the Mountain Dew threads trying to figure out some kind of strategy, I haven't found one that works yet :cry:

[quote name='argyle']I hate to ask something that may have already been covered, but I'll admit I haven't read the entire thread. Anyway, has anyone confirmed which system they're giving away? I would assume the high-end package, but you never know I suppose, and I couldn't find any mention of it on their website.[/QUOTE]
Offical rules section:

6. Xbox 360 SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE:
Sponsor will ship to each verified sweepstakes winner the following: one (1) Xbox 360 system, one (1) game (title to be selected at time of registration for Promotion), and one (1) "Party In A Box" prize consisting of a five (5) Xbox 360/Dew branded hats and T-shirts, two (2) manufacturer's coupons redeemable for free 12-pack Mountain Dew products. Total estimated retail value of sweepstakes prize package is $580.00. Limit one (1) Xbox 360 prize per person and/or Account and/or household.

7. PRIZE DELIVERY DATE:
Xbox 360 prize will be delivered via overnight delivery (adult signature required) to the address (no P.O. Boxes allowed) registered to the Account used for sweepstakes entry to all winners for receipt on the Saturday prior to the retail release date the Xbox 360 system, currently anticipated to be at the end of 2005 calendar year.

http://pepsi.yahoo.com/everyten/official_rules.php

It says it is the premium package somewhere on the site, but there is so much small print it is hard to find, lol

[quote name='maddfrog']Congrads! How many codes did you throw in and what time?

I've been sitting here watching over all the Mountain Dew threads trying to figure out some kind of strategy, I haven't found one that works yet :cry:[/QUOTE]

I only had 6 codes total and I put two codes in two drawings and one code in two other drawings. The ones I did were between 3:00 and 3:40 am

I think the only strategy to it is to get lucky :) Unless you want to buy like 200 mountain dews.

[quote name='maddfrog']Congrads! How many codes did you throw in and what time?

I've been sitting here watching over all the Mountain Dew threads trying to figure out some kind of strategy, I haven't found one that works yet :cry:[/QUOTE]

Dord has a strategy guide you can use!

LOL sorry i couldn't resist, i love taking shots! ;)

billyG gave good advice one post up from this one, GET LUCKY.:roll:

And Congrats billyG your avatar matches your mood right now!

[quote name='$hady']Dord has a strategy guide you can use!

LOL sorry i couldn't resist, i love taking shots! ;)

billyG gave good advice one post up from this one, GET LUCKY.:roll:

And Congrats billyG your avatar matches your mood right now![/QUOTE]

Did someone beat you up when your growing up? Your a young angry man :D :bomb:

how long did it take for yall to get a confim back on winning i belive i won the 7:40 drawing on thursday and havent got the confim e mail yet thank and any info

[quote name='billyG']Bought 6 mountain dews on saturday and spread them out into 4 diff drawings and I won one of the sunday drawings!![/QUOTE]

wwwaaaaaahhaabjkklaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is an entire page of people using like 2-8 codes on 1 drawing and winning. HOLY crap. There are almost 1000 codes in most time slots now. Is this "shotgun" method working????? Spreading out like 2-6 codes per drawing over many drawings?

[quote name='bean418']how long did it take for yall to get a confim back on winning i belive i won the 7:40 drawing on thursday and havent got the confim e mail yet thank and any info[/QUOTE]

With labor day, it took 4 days.

It's killing me waiting for my confirmation. I'm almost 100% positive it's me though because I don't think many people in my town would have played it at the exact time with the same initials.

[quote name='bean418']how long did it take for yall to get a confim back on winning i belive i won the 7:40 drawing on thursday and havent got the confim e mail yet thank and any info[/QUOTE]

I won the 6:50 the same day. Still no confirmation.

[quote name='Supernothing']It's killing me waiting for my confirmation. I'm almost 100% positive it's me though because I don't think many people in my town would have played it at the exact time with the same initials.[/QUOTE]
site says it takes 72 hours

The account history winners confirmation message has changed, now it says:

"In the meantime, during the next few weeks be on the look out for a Party in the Box package from Mountain Dew and Xbox, which includes Hats, T-Shirts, coupons, invitations and more. "

Instead of look for a package from us blah blah blah. :)

For the recent winners dont go by that 72 hour window, they just do it every 3-4 days all winners for a certain time period at once. People have waited 100+ hours on this site because they fell right at the cutoff.

bread's done
Back