The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

I should have gotten screengrab but I was too pissed. I was sitting in a building that was VS only to have zeds get in without breaking the barricade and he just sat there only without getting touched and he then dumps my body outside.

If anyone has a syringe and doesn't mind reviving me, it would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Revived you and retreated, still 17 zeds outside SC (which was at HB). I brought CC up to EHB earlier and it's still holding.
The adjacent northern bldg (to CC) was at lightly, I took it up to VSB if you need an entry point.

Yeah, um, might I recommend comin' on down to South Chlamydia? That's where the majority of the zeds are right now. Don't worry about dying - we have Ivan here, remember.

We want SC at EHB (that's what the spray says)? I brought it to VSB a few mins ago and someone else brought it to HB. I've got plenty of AP for cading or reving should anyone need it.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']I've killed five zeds in the last 24 hours. There's a group of 9 coming in from the north. I'm starting to get low on ammo.[/quote]

That's the thing about fighting zeds, they just keep coming. Hopefully their numbers stay low enough for us to manage.

Just keep an eye on your AP when restocking and don't forget to 'cade when needed, every little bit helps.

There's enough of us in the area that revives / FAKs should be easy to get, (thanks for the heal J. Ingram).

As to the current status of the clubhouse: SC was down to QSB, I brought it back up to EHB. Staying vigilant to stay alive.

Yeah, the only real way to beat zombies is to demoralize 'em. The best way to do that is to keep the 'cades up, but keeping casualties low and preventing them from ruining buildings will suffice.

Got some stuff to do, but the way I understand it, there's been a bit more trouble at a... specific spot... up north. I'm gonna go check it out later.

Yeah Red Wings win the cup baby! In other news I used my AP bringing SC up from VSB to EHB. Adjacent eastern bldg is now ruined.

Shit me. Everyone in the area of the Chlamydias should have some AP tomorrow - pretty much everything NE of South Chlamydia needs repairing.

He saves his bullets for "people affiliated with me" or some-such noise. I find that claim suspicious, since he never seems to kill me. I think he just doesn't want to use his bullets 'til he finds Jake.

Hmm, I wonder why? Could I be associated with JJ? Maybe with Crotch? For all we know, Crotch and I could be one and the same? Hmm... I wonder...

[quote name='The Crotch']Sorry, but even my dopplegangers wouldn't play Pokemon, Option.

Okay, maybe Red and Blue, but that's fucking it.[/quote]

Bullshit, you wanted me to get on Pearl tonight so you could show me your new deoxys.

Well, pair up with someone. I have tools, but I just used up my last couple of syringes, so I might be restocking tomorrow. We shall see.

I repaired and recaded the building directly NE of SC. The building directly E of SC has 1 zed at 47 HP camping inside. Many more buildings surrounding those are ruined as well.

Remember, the longer they stay ruined, the harder it will be to repair them thanks to the new update.

The building NE of SC is at VSB. I dropped one zed outside of it. There was 1 to the west of that, 4 to the south of that and 14 at SC when I popped my head out.

I killed the bastard who tried to mrhcow tip me a few days ago. He had it coming. You don't fuck with Geo at a marked revive point cemetery. Then I ran into this building with an orgy of homosexuality going on (Or just a hotspot for CAS members, close enough) and caded it more.

Last night i searched an atuo shop for a toolbox, no luck unfortunately, building wasn't powered so that didn't help.

building is down, cside is dead with three *eds inside. I was at 20 an infected, ran as I didn't have enough ap to make a difference

Logged in to find raven's above report. SC was wide open with cside dead inside. I was infected and at 27 HP.
Jake, J. Ingram, and Arthur are all inside above 45HP along with 2 other survivors. But all may be infected as well.

There were 3 60HP zombies inside, 2 with flack-jackets. I killed 2 of them and dumped all bodies from the bldg.
The one that remains is wearing a flack-jacket, I only got him once so he's at 56HP. I brought 'cades up to QSB also.

We can still hold this building (for a while at least) if action is taken soon. That lone zed shouldn't be much trouble.
Anybody in the area looking for action can finish what i started, I plan to stay 'till the bitter end and go down swinging.

So after my last post I played as my zombie alt and then checked back here. After reading Jake's post I thought a sole AP point may have regenerated.

I logged in to UD to find that it had, this is how I used it. That's my only one so we'll see if Arthur's the only one killed or not...

Since your last turn:
  • JolietJake killed a zombie. (7 minutes ago)
  • option 4 killed ArthurDigbySellers. (44 seconds ago)
You say "Hi option, I've no AP and we're trying to defend this building. Please don't shoot at us. Haven't seen ya' in a bit, how are you?"

You have run out of Action Points.

Joliet Jake = The UNsexy.

So unsexy that your name in the above screenshot is a different color.

As opposed to the other color that Arthur, Jon, and I were assigned...:whistle2:k

Everyone is dead at the SW STD. One zed inside at 45. 17 outside. Bulding NE ruined (0 outside), bulding E ruined (5 outside). I'm in the middle STD.

Also when I went back to the nearest mall for ammo, I noticed a few buildings right outside were ruined and reports of zeds coming in from the west. I think things are about to get real hairy here...

[quote name='SeanAmI122886']As I told you chuckie, I asked him not to kill you.[/quote]

Thanks for shooting me a bunch of times in the midst of us getting raped by like 20 zombies.

You're fucking awesome, seriously.

[quote name='yukine']Thanks for shooting me a bunch of times in the midst of us getting raped by like 20 zombies.

You're fucking awesome, seriously.[/QUOTE]

I used the sharingan on the zombies

Repaired and got South Chlamydia back up to EHB. As well as got Central Chlamydia up to VSB, but I think there are a lot of zeds slamming it so it should go down soon. North Chlamydia is ruined.

God dammit. Power was out all day yesterday, so I couldn't do a thing. Got a message from Roach, though.

KingRoach said "Good Mr. Leng, I hope you will carry a message or two to your friend Charles for me. Mrs. Amber Waves just messaged me and appologised for interrupting our prayer session. Do tell Dear Charles I hope to pray with him again soon." (4 hours and 33 minutes ago)
KingRoach said "If you ask, maybe he will tell you about our discussion! I do hope to save you Gentlemen from this pointless resistance to the inevitable. And now for a blessing."

EDIT: A reminder to everyone that killing zombies on the street does nothing. Now, wounding them is good practice, but not killing.

bread's done
Back