*THE OFFICIAL 2008 ELECTION RESULTS * -President Obama picking Cabinet now

[quote name='KingBroly']Well, let's see...

- Large area open to the public
- In the middle of downtown Chicago (lots of buildings surrounding said park)
- A huge ass crowd (I'm going to guess 125,000 people) that is unpredictable[/QUOTE]

I bet there's no security either. At all.

[quote name='The Crotch']Not that epinephrine to the penis doesn't sound like an awesome idea, but how is that going to help Strell?[/quote]

i doubt he wants become permanently impotent from the priaprism ... but then again...

[quote name='mykevermin']I bet there's no security either. At all.[/quote]

There definitely is. But can they anticipate that many people?

Why is it taking so long for the Florida vote to come in? If Obama gets that, he's most likely getting CA..and thus, winning :shock:

[quote name='KingBroly']There definitely is. But can they anticipate that many people?[/quote]

i've always wondered how do they control the area... do they even have metal scanners before people get in?:cry:

[quote name='lilboo']Why is it taking so long for the Florida vote to come in? If Obama gets that, he's most likely getting CA..and thus, winning :shock:[/QUOTE]

It was reported that even 2+ hours past the deadline, there's still as many as 50 people in some lines. So give it time.

Let them ease it in, all nice and slow, so that the tension builds from prolonged anticipation. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

[quote name='lilboo']Why is it taking so long for the Florida vote to come in? If Obama gets that, he's most likely getting CA..and thus, winning :shock:[/QUOTE]

Of course Obama is getting CA. It was never a question.

[quote name='mykevermin']If Obama's there, yes, they'll have metal detectors.[/quote]

I bet the people in Kenya are going insane right now... since his father is from there... the last time he went back as Senator .. the entire country of Kenya went batshit crazy.

people called him their lost son of Kenya, prince, rock star, whatever

[quote name='lilboo']Why is it taking so long for the Florida vote to come in? If Obama gets that, he's most likely getting CA..and thus, winning :shock:[/quote]
79% of Florida precincts are reporting, compared to 42% of Ohio. It's just a lot closer in Florida.

McCain's inching ahead in Indiana, Obama's moving ahead in Virginia, still neck and neck in NC.

Fox calls VA for Obama. It's over.

Thing about NC is that it's been shifting towards McCain throughout the night. It looks like McCain will get it, though it doesn't matter.

What do you guys think about the secret ballots for union voting? Are you for secret ballots or against secret ballots?

Flipped over to Fox News just for kicks and the first three things on the ticker were McCain winning three states. Each state he won got it's own headline.

They condensed 8 states Obama won to 2 headlines.

Maybe it means nothing...

WTF is this hologram shit CNN is doing now?! Anderson Cooper just interviewed Will.I.Am via hologram. No, not a joke. I kept waiting for him to beg Obi-Wan Kenobi for help. This channel is turning into a circus. First that stupid map board they fuck with all day and now a freakin' hologram?

In case you didn't see it before:
darthblitzer.jpg

ABC News has it 207-141 right now. If Obama takes CA (a given), he'll be at 262 and he's leading big in Colorado.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']WTF is this hologram shit CNN is doing now?! Anderson Cooper just interviewed Will.I.Am via hologram. No, not a joke. I kept waiting for him to beg Obi-Wan Kenobi for help. This channel is turning into a circus. First that stupid map board they fuck with all day and now a freakin' hologram?[/QUOTE]

All I can say is pull the condom out of my ear because my mind was just blown. Seriously that was some crazy shit that totally caught me off guard.

[quote name='Okari']They also said Gore won.[/quote]

They never went that far with Gore. That one guy on Fox is balling like a baby.

[quote name='KingBroly']They never went that far with Gore.[/quote]

I could swear they did. Must have been my local news fucking up.

Ok. FOX, CNN, ABC, and NBC have called it for Obama. The shots of people celebrating are fucking awesome. I'm not afraid to say I've got chills.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Until McCain gives up (and even then) never party yet![/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I am praying this is true but till I hear McCain say its over it isnt over. As I said earlier McCain has tossed out every shred of dignity and honor he once had(which was alot)so I wouldnt be suprised if he went down fighting in the courts and making an ass of himself.

[quote name='JJSP']Ok. FOX, CNN, ABC, and NBC have called it for Obama. The shots of people celebrating are fucking awesome. I'm not afraid to say I've got chills.[/quote]

same here historic moment!!! God is Good... amazing

bread's done
Back