The OFFICIAL GameStop Converted to Pre-Owned Thread *Latest: AC:Black Flag PS4, GoW:Ascension

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
I'm going to do my best to keep everyone informed of any new games that are being converted to pre-owned.

Latest Conversions:

:ps4:
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Collector's Edition

:ps3:
God of War Ascension Collector's Edition

:360:

Cabela's Hunting Expedition

Fear 3 + Orphan Movie Combo

Hitman Trilogy HD 

Rayman Origins

Spec Ops The Line

Previous Conversions:

Thanks to Xellos2099 for the list.

Beats by Dre

Beats by Dre iBeats Earbuds $64.99
Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones (Black, Red, White) $119.99
Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones (BubbleGum, Grape, Smartie Blue, Sour Apple Head, Dark Blue) $109.99
Beats by Dre Solo Headphones (Black/White) $109.99

Tritton
XB360 Kunai Titanfall Headset $59.99
PS4 (PS360, Wii U) Pink Kunai Headset $39.99

Afterglow
Universal Afterglow Wireless Headset (both standard and white) $59.99
Universal Afterglow Wireless Headset (Afterglow refurb) $39.99

Sony
PS3/4 GTA V Pulse Wireless Headset $99.99

Turtle Beach
PS4 Communicator P4C Headset $9.99
XB360 X32 Headset $59.99
PS4 (PS360) Wireless PX4 Headset $99.99
CoD Shadow Universal (PS360, PS4) Headset $49.99
XB360 Winter Camo X12 Headset $39.99
XB360 X42 Wireless Headset $109.99
PX3 Universal Wireless Headset $69.99

P11 PS3 Headset (TB Refurb) $29.99
PX21 Universal Headset (TB Refurb) $39.99
XB360 X11 (TB Refurb) $19.99
XB360 X12 (TB Refurb) $29.99
XB360 X32 (TB Refurb) $39.99
XB360 X42 (TB Refurb) $49.99

:360:
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition
Need For Speed Run
Soul Calibur V
Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
Fifa 13

Wii U:
Rabbid's Land

Sims 3
Far Cry 3
Just Dance 4

Accessories:
PS3 Move Energizer Charger
PS3 Navigation Controller
PSP USB Cable (Madcatz)
360 Network Adapter N (Microsoft) 

My former ASM told me the NBA2K13 whichever one came with the basketball/headphones got converted as well. I believe it was for 360, but that unconfirmed.

:ps3: Fusion Tournament Controller

:360: Tomb Raider CE

:360: Mass Effect 3

:360: Medal of Honor

:ps3: Resident Evil 6

:3ds: Spider-man Edge of Time

:ds: Pokemon Black

:ds: Noah's Ark

:ds: Zhu Zhu Princess

:360: Gears of War 3 Epic Edition (See other thread)

:360: BlazBlue Contiuum Shift Extended LE
:360: Major League Baseball 2K11
:wii: ZombiU (WiiU)

:psp: Little Deviants (Vita)
:3ds: Dream Trigger
:3ds: Nintendogs Toy Poodle
:ds: Biggest Loser
:ds: Little Mermaid
:ds: My English Coach Spanish
:ds: Squinkies 2
:360: Crysis 2
:360: Fable 3
:360: Halo 4 LE
:360: Marvel Super Hero Comic UDraw
:360: Stormrise
:360: Street Fighter x Tekken Collector's Edition (Reported 360 Only)
:360: Victorious: Time to Shine
:360:  :ps3: Ben 10 Galactic Racing
:360:  :ps3: Brink
:360:  :ps3: Bulletstorm
:360:  :ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Care Package
:360:  :ps3: Dirt Showdown
:360:  :ps3: Game of Thrones
:360:  :ps3: Singularity
:360::ps3: Testament of Sherlock Holmes
:ps3: Deus Ex
:ps3: DJ Hero
:ps3: Fifa Soccer 12
:ps3: Little League World Series 10
:ps3: Max Payne Collector's Edition (Reported PS3 Only)
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter
:ps3: Medieval Moves
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena
:ps3: Port Royale
:ps3: Rock Band Lego
:ps3: Sing It: Pop Hits
:ps3: Sing Star ABBA
:wii: Battle of the Bands
:wii: EA SPorts Active NFL Training Camp
:wii: Instant Artist Studio UDraw
:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection
:wii: Neopets Puzzle Adventure
:wii: Oops! Prank Party
:wii: Our House: Party
:wii: Samba De Amigo
:wii: Science Papa
:wii: Vacation Isle: Beach Party
:wii: Where the Wild Things Are
:wii: X-Men Destiny
:360: :ps3: Assassins Creed 3 Collectors Edition

:360: :ps3: Army of Two: 40th Day
:360: :ps3: WWE 12
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition

:ps3: :360: Dead Island (Regular Edition)

:ps3: Front Mission Evolved
:ps3: God of War 3
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy

:360: :ps3: Saint's Row The Third Platinum Pack (Collector's Edition)
:3ds: Cubic Ninja

:360: :ps3: Alpha Protocol

:ps2: Astroboy The Video Game
:ps2: Front Mission 4
:ps2: The Hobbit
:ps2: Th3 Plan
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Special Edition (Cover Art)

03.23.2012 :360:Gears of War 3 Limited Edition
02.24.2012 :360: :ps3: Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Kollector's Edition
01.21.2012 :ps2: Slim System
:360: :ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE

FAQ:
Q: How can I locate this game in store?
A: Since it has been converted to pre-owned, there's no easy way to track down one. Your best bet is to go into your local store and ask if they have it in stock.

Q: Can I PM you a question about xyz game?
A: Call your local GameStop if you have any questions concerning a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway*, I just got the pick up order email, even though she says she doesn't have it.* I will go tomorrow to get it since she can't get it until tomorrow if her manager is in store.
Or you can just go in and tell them to give it to you. Tell them you know it converted. The more you wait the more dibs the employees call.

They just left me a msj on my phone saying they are sorry that the store show it has it, but is an error on the system and that they don't have it even though I will get a confirmation that there is one. Shady GS employees are shady. i wiil try to do the order again tomorrow so that she can't get it tomorrow.
You're in PR, right? Which store did you try to get it at? I think I got the last one at Plaza Carolina on Friday.

Or you can just go in and tell them to give it to you. Tell them you know it converted. The more you wait the more dibs the employees call.
Can't go today nor I would want to deal w that. If they still have it tomorrow then great. If she is still there tomorrow I will just grab a $0.99 game and give her a horrible review.

You're in PR, right? Which store did you try to get it at? I think I got the last one at Plaza Carolina on Friday.
Got it today :)

I got there early today since I had to pass through it, only the store manager was in the store. I told him I came to pick up my order, he search and didn't find the LE up front, saw my pickup confirmation and then went to the back and grabbed it for me FTW!

He did have issues since he scanned the LE and said not in system or something, then he just charged me the used price as it should and got my LE. The statue is pretty decent and pretty big :)

1 Carlanga 0 Shady Female Employee

Here's some headset deals I've been given:

Starting Sunday, GS is doing a nationwide clearance of mobile and gaming headsets by converting almost 30 sku's from new to used. They also have major discounts on the remaining stock of factory refurbished by TB headsets. It includes the mid-level Beats by Dre, Tritton, Afterglow, Sony, and Turtle Beach lines.

Since these headsets are converting to used (even though they'll still be sealed,) PUR Pro gets 10% off and any coupon that takes a $ amount or a % off preowned should stack!

Sale is set to last from April 26 to May 6. After that I have no clue what happens as these new headsets are getting a used SKU number now so I don't know if unsold ones go back to its original SKU, stores ship unsold headsets back to corporate, or what.

Here's the list:

Beats by Dre
Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones (BubbleGum, Grape, Smartie Blue, Sour Apple Head, Dark Blue) $109.99

Tritton

Afterglow

Sony

Turtle Beach
XB360 X32 Headset $59.99

Sunday as in today the 27th or next Sunday as in May 4th?

Nevermind, see it now.

These prices are updated on the GS site and unlike the normal converts these are still showing what stores have them and the ability to hold them.  Only thing that temps me are the Pulse Elites but even at $72 potentially with the bday coupon I think that's too rich for me.

Here's some headset deals I've been given:

Starting Sunday, GS is doing a nationwide clearance of mobile and gaming headsets by converting almost 30 sku's from new to used. They also have major discounts on the remaining stock of factory refurbished by TB headsets. It includes the mid-level Beats by Dre, Tritton, Afterglow, Sony, and Turtle Beach lines.

Since these headsets are converting to used (even though they'll still be sealed,) PUR Pro gets 10% off and any coupon that takes a $ amount or a % off preowned should stack!

Sale is set to last from April 26 to May 6. After that I have no clue what happens as these new headsets are getting a used SKU number now so I don't know if unsold ones go back to its original SKU, stores ship unsold headsets back to corporate, or what.

Here's the list:

Beats by Dre

Tritton

Afterglow

Sony

Turtle Beach
XB360 X32 Headset $59.99

Added link: http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-headsetblowsale2014,28zu0

Hope we'll have another conversion coming next friday.

I used the 20% any preowned/used that I received couple months ago on beats black color and the price went down to 93.xx. I was originally looking for the green one coz its $10 cheaper but no store near me has it.

I used the 20% any preowned/used that I received couple months ago on beats black color and the price went down to 93.xx. I was originally looking for the green one coz its $10 cheaper but no store near me has it.
Whoa, are you talking about the Birthday coupon??? That would be amazing if that works on accessories. I've never tried it.

Went to a store in the mall. The girl knew exactly what I was talking about and got 2 new X42's. But they weren't converted, they just dropped in price ($110). She said the system shows she has a refurb one ($60) but she couldn't find it so I left empty handed.

Thought this was converted this used but looks like it's just a price drop.

Anybody that doesn't need their pre-owned accessories coupon (20% off) that's willing to part with it, I will buy it off you for a buck or 2. Unfortunately, I don't have that coupon in my current active offers. PM me. Thanks.

Was it brand new (in a retail box) or just in a generic Gamestop bag? When I went the girl said she knew she had one but she said it wasn't in it's original box as it was a refurb.
Neither. It was in a turtle beach box stating it was refurbished. I'll post a pic later when I get home

Neither. It was in a turtle beach box stating it was refurbished. I'll post a pic later when I get home
Yeah most likely those are headsets returned to GS and shipped back to Turtle Beach. Many times though nothing is wrong with the headsets but GS's customer base just doesn't know how to work them. Since no one will buy a high end headset opened it's always returned defective by the GS workers.

So you should feel very safe in buying these as many times they were only used once by people who didn't know what they were doing.

Small list, but my store FINALLY has a collector's edition conversion.

4/4 Conversions
ACIV: LE (PS3)
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (360)
Lego Minotaurus Set w/ Lego Battles (DS)
Just wanted to mention that one of the stores near me had sealed copies of the Lego Minotaurus Set w/ Lego Battles (DS) (6.99) and Lego Star Wars III (DS) w/ Jango Fett Bobble Head (12.99). Both were sealed and sitting out in the open with Preowned stickers on them. Thanks OP for pointing this out. I wound up picking up one of each.

I got confirmation from multiple stores that the conversion lists should go out sometime today/tonight.  Fingers crossed for the Splinter cell CE.

I wanted it and then started watching videos of it when Newegg had it reasonably cheap recently.  Then I saw the plane was cheap foam and absolute garbage and lost all interest.

I got confirmation from multiple stores that the conversion lists should go out sometime today/tonight. Fingers crossed for the Splinter cell CE.
Hm...I didn't work today, but unless the scheduled time of the list changed, it should be the usual time on Thursday. There will be conversions this Friday. I'm opening Thursday, so I'll have my store's list posted as soon as I receive it.

!Warning: Nothing Exciting (For Now) I'll check again on Friday.

Recent Conversions:

Call of Duty Ghosts OSG CE
Super Mario 3D World OSG CE
Battlefield 4 OSG
Disney Infinity OSG

The Ghosts and Mario OSG's come with some goodies, the patches for Ghosts and the calender for Mario. The Battlefield ones are the original paperbacks and come with a bronze battlepack, the CE hardcovers were converted a while back.

Other old OSG conversions:

GTA V OSG CE
Batman: Arkham Origins OSG CE
Battlefield 4 OSG CE
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag OSG CE
Hitman: Absolution OSG CE
Tomb Raider OSG

Nothing too big but just a heads up to those stores who don't do price changes that often.

My new managers a dick and he cut the cover off of the Ghosts/Mario/Infinity/BF4 OSG's.. Oh well, still took the Ghosts one. :p

!Warning: Nothing Exciting (For Now) I'll check again on Friday.

Recent Conversions:

Call of Duty Ghosts OSG CE
Super Mario 3D World OSG CE
Battlefield 4 OSG
Disney Infinity OSG

The Ghosts and Mario OSG's come with some goodies, the patches for Ghosts and the calender for Mario. The Battlefield ones are the original paperbacks and come with a bronze battlepack, the CE hardcovers were converted a while back.

Other old OSG conversions:

GTA V OSG CE
Batman: Arkham Origins OSG CE
Battlefield 4 OSG CE
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag OSG CE
Hitman: Absolution OSG CE
Tomb Raider OSG

Nothing too big but just a heads up to those stores who don't do price changes that often.

My new managers a dick and he cut the cover off of the Ghosts/Mario/Infinity/BF4 OSG's.. Oh well, still took the Ghosts one. :p
how is he a dick ? when a guide is pennied out they MUST rip the cover off to send back to the publisher for credit. ive been extremely lucky with guides but when they do this i just shrug it off and say ”meh he/shes doing their job”

bread's done
Back