The "OTTs close at 500" OTT (and also fantasy football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Ground Zeroes footage reminded me that I really need to finish Peace Walker. I may just restart it on my PS3 for hopefully superior controls.

As for Black Mesa Source it just needs to stay true to the roots and it will be great. Half Life was near perfect, it just looks dated. If all BMS does is re-skin/re-model that it will be all I need.

I'd love to replay HL1 refreshed.

Also, I was playing CS:GO for about an hour and this happened right after deagling three CTs, I lost all sound too:

Xbox_NO.jpg

It booted back up fine but I think I am going to let the slim cool down just to be on the safe side.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't believe Black Mesa Source is actually coming out. I hope it is good.[/QUOTE]

Any word on a release date yet?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Nope, that new Back to the Future game. I love it![/QUOTE]

The 5 episodes from TellTale or is there a newer game?
The first four were pretty good, the 5th, a bit of a let down.

[quote name='eldergamer']The 5 episodes from TellTale or is there a newer game?
The first four were pretty good, the 5th, a bit of a let down.[/QUOTE]

The five episodes. I'm on three right now. Shitty about five, but I don't care, it's BttF. It could have just been five hours of Marty's quivering anoose and I'd still be thrilled with it.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I just watched The Lookout. Holy shit, was that ever great.[/QUOTE]

Just imagine if that movie had been marketed correctly. It is so fucking good and no one saw it because they wore out the "I have the money, I have the power" line.

Also it is TMK and Javery's birthday. I wonder what they think about sharing a birthday.

[quote name='Maklershed']I predict cancellation in ... 4 episodes.[/QUOTE]

If they get Donald Glover imagine how good that show could be. Shawn Ryan made The Shield so he has enough built up cache to at least warrant me watching the pilot and a couple episodes.

Plus I love me some Beverly Hills Cop.

Sorry about the lack of being there for the draft. My auto picks weren't too bad. And the Yahoo android app isn't bad for managing.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Had my review today. 10% raise! Woot woot![/QUOTE]

I get 3% raises nearly ever year regardless of performance. And then every few years there's "market adjustments" to my hourly rate which is usually an increase of a $2-$3 regardless of performance. (And I work with some people who just don't perform)

That Captain America game on the :ps3: isn't bad. A little simple and easy, but not bad. I might even be able to platinum it.

I haven't had a market adjustment in 11 years...and now that I looked, I'm making 15K less than someone with half my experience.

DAMNIT!!!

So after one "technician" visit Century Link still can't get the modem to work with our phone lines. Can't cancel Comcast service until we're 100% up and running with century link.
We're finally cutting the land lines at least. I can get buy with just an AT&T GoPhone.

Never liked Charlie Chaplan stuff but after watching The Tramp and the Dictator I have a lot of respect for how much courage he had. I need to see The Great Dictator now.

[quote name='Maklershed']Try to take over the world![/QUOTE]

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Narf![/QUOTE]

Best cartoon, EVER!!!!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I confess that I teared up during the ending of the Back to the Future game.[/QUOTE]

B*tch!

:grouphug:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I confess that I teared up during the ending of the Back to the Future game.[/QUOTE]

I just wish they had done more with
the evil Doc Brown in the last episode. He should've been stopping you at every turn.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The Beverly Hills Cop TV series got greenlighted for a pilot by CBS.[/QUOTE]

The question is, will the E-man be in it? If so...it may last 5 episodes.

Also, what's up OTT? Been busy with GW2, that thing is a lifedrainer and is proof of why I never got big into WoW. If I did, I probably wouldn't even be alive right now.

Double also, why is this thread still going? Srsly guyz!

Randomly decided to hit up a fastcore show tonight. Only $6 for five bands and it'll likely only be two hours long. Should be a good way to unwind after what was an abnormally long day.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

What do I want to do today?[/QUOTE]

Did you get a cake, and were there too many candles on it for you to blow out? Did she go with the big numbered candles?

Captian America is a very poor man's Batman: Arkham Asylum. Way too many collectibles too.

90 degrees is too warm of a day for September.

[quote name='eldergamer']Captian America is a very poor man's Batman: Arkham Asylum. Way too many collectibles too.

90 degrees is too warm of a day for September.[/QUOTE]

It's strange how much hotter it is only an hour or so south. We only got to around 80 today.

One of these bands has an EP on 5.25" floppy disk.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Did you get a cake, and were there too many candles on it for you to blow out? Did she go with the big numbered candles?[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:$

Big numbered candles...and a Medic-Alert Bracelet. Mrs. Number83 is funny that way.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't want to be 29. :([/QUOTE]

Check my math.

If 40 is the new 20, then 29 is the new 9. I'd love to be 9 again.

I don't want to be 39. (In a few years)

After the third visit, century link internet is working. Now to cancel comcast and return the cable box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back