Mauser #2!

P1000702.jpg

P1000699.jpg

P1000698.jpg

This one has the swastikas. Nice!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You really liked Death Proof?[/QUOTE]

It was the better of the two movies.

[quote name='flowery']Pierrot le fou was bat shit zainy.[/QUOTE]

I just saw yesterday that La Jetee is on Netflix Instant Streaming if you're interested.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']
Vj2Wil.jpg

/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Wow, SY. Was Marc Ibold playing bass?

I don't think I've liked anything from them since A Thosand Leaves, but I'll still listen to Daydream Nation or Evol at any time. I'm pretty sure I've had a CD copy of Daydream Nation for over 10 years now.

And on a side note, I'm going to take the youngest child and second in the family in to be tested by Early Development for delays/general weirdness. Thanks, genetics.

I found a new favorite lunch. A big bowl of this instant miso soup. It is sooooo good. Not as good as the real stuff, but still pretty good.

[quote name='Trakan']It was the better of the two movies.[/QUOTE]

Sure, if you think watching a bunch of broads sitting around, talking about irrelevant shit until the end of time is better than a movie about mutant zombies, then yeah, I guess you're right.

Anyone in here have any 7-Elevens near them? I would really like a Halo Reach "honor the code" premium theme code from there. They are supposed to be on slips near the chips (per SD). I could use a pair of them.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Anyone in here have any 7-Elevens near them? I would really like a Halo Reach "honor the code" premium theme code from there. They are supposed to be on slips near the chips (per SD). I could use a pair of them.[/QUOTE]

I got one from a CAG here, pretty nice looking theme, not ruined with 7-11 logos either which was surprising. I'll probably hit up the local 7-11 here later this afternoon for an iced coffee, if I spot them I'll see if I can grab some.

[quote name='prmononoke']Planet Terror was better than Death Proof.

The latter seems worse when it directly follows Planet Terror.[/QUOTE]

This times a million. I don't know why they put the extremely slow-placed Death Proof after the balls-to-the-wall action of Planet Terror.

[quote name='Number83']Placido Polanco out with sore back...Here we go again.[/QUOTE]

You ready for this shit?

It looks like I am going to the bar by myself to watch the game.

[quote name='flowery']You ready for this shit?

It looks like I am going to the bar by myself to watch the game.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you in spirit, Flowery!

:beer:

[quote name='eldergamer']Wow, SY. Was Marc Ibold playing bass?

I don't think I've liked anything from them since A Thousand Leaves, but I'll still listen to Daydream Nation or Evol at any time. I'm pretty sure I've had a CD copy of Daydream Nation for over 10 years now.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he was playing bass for them. I got the setlist he was using. :)

Frankenberry & Booberry are back at Target for Halloween.
Personally I hate the stuff but my wife and kid are coo-coo bananas for them.

[quote name='munch']Baseball is never exciting. It stinks.[/QUOTE]Can't argue with that, hella boring. Having said that, Go Giants!

pandaw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back