The Road to TNA Victory Road VIII Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mykevermin']Joey Styles.

Praise Jesus and pass the marmalade.[/QUOTE]

I dig the reference. :applause: When House first started, I did a Google search for Hugh Laurie and subsequently watched everything A Bit of Fry and Laurie.

On a wrasslin-related note, I caught up with Raw through their YouTube channel. Is it just me or is a.) Cena getting the better of The Rock during these latest promos, b.) WWE slightly burying The Rock?

If this is the lead up to 'Mania and Rock jobs, that would pretty much kill what ever buzz he has with the E.

Just my two cents, tho.

[quote name='Chase']I dig the reference. :applause: When House first started, I did a Google search for Hugh Laurie and subsequently watched everything A Bit of Fry and Laurie.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNoS2BU6bbQ

[quote name='Chase']I dig the reference. :applause: When House first started, I did a Google search for Hugh Laurie and subsequently watched everything A Bit of Fry and Laurie.

On a wrasslin-related note, I caught up with Raw through their YouTube channel. Is it just me or is a.) Cena getting the better of The Rock during these latest promos, b.) WWE slightly burying The Rock?

If this is the lead up to 'Mania and Rock jobs, that would pretty much kill what ever buzz he has with the E.

Just my two cents, tho.[/QUOTE]

A part of my thinks this is the way WWE is trying to heel up the Rock so we'll be pumped up when Cena overcomes the odds and defeats him at WrestleMania. Which is stupid, but wouldn't be out of line with WWE logic.

[quote name='Chase']
.[/QUOTE]

It could be the E burying the rock, or an attempt to make Cena look stronger going into the match.

1331002359416.jpg

That pre recorded cena promo was god awful, made sure i changed the channel 2 mins into it then he comes out buries himself and once again looks terrible even when wwe is intentionally trying to make him go over the rock the shit looks less believable than the XFL.

Safe to say i think Russo might have secretly booked that raw with all the clusterfuck bs that went on.

[quote name='mykevermin']Joey Styles.

Praise Jesus and pass the marmalade.[/QUOTE]

Ooh, a new ECW video. Take my money Vince.

The Rock was at the press conference for WM29 and/or at some point said he'll be at (or wrestling at) WM29, right?

So am I alone in thinking that The Miz, who was overshadowed by Rock/Cena last year despite the fact he won the match, was beat by Rock/Cena at Survivor Series, and who is currently not doing anything but cutting weird brooding promos, is going to remain unbooked on WrestleMania 28 and will come out and cost Cena the match against Rock?

Perhaps "returning the favor" to The Rock for last year, or attacks Cena because Cena is around for him to "embarrass" every week while Dwayne will be gone again, or just because he's angry he went from winning in the main event to being unbooked the next year so he took it out on either one of them and it happened to be Cena? I'm sure he'll eat a Rock Bottom for his troubles anyway, or something.

Then the next night on Raw (Rock is scheduled to be there), Cena comes out and challenges him for a rematch at WM29 since Rock's win wasn't clean.

That way, Rock gets the win at WM28 in his home town, looks legit as a wrestler again (no one remembers - or bought - Survivor Series this past year), that live crowd goes home happy instead of rioting. Cena has a legitimate claim/excuse as to how he wasn't really beat by The Rock thanks to the Miz. Then at WM29, Cena obviously gets his win back and the Rock goes out doing the job as tradition dictates. Oh, and Rock/Cena II will sell big and lets be honest, WWE isn't going to build up any new stars in the next year to sell out WM29, so why not ride the Rock/Cena gravy train one more time. Miz also gets some mojo back be reinserting himself into the main event and gives Cena someone to feud with once Rock leaves. Maybe we even get Rock/Miz at SummerSlam or something, perhaps with special guest ref John Cena, just to go full circle on this clusterf---?

I hope Miz is booked on the dark match battle royal before WM, should've never been in the main event spot in the first place.

NoDQ.com > WWE > Kharma Tells TMZ She Did Not Have Her Baby
Posted by Steve Carrier on 03/07/2012 at 08:20 AM

- It's sad to report that WWE Diva Kia "Kharma" Stevens did not deliver her son on December 31st, despite what she told friends, according to a new article from TMZ. Kharma told the website that her baby passed away before she was able to give birth.

Kharma told TMZ that she initially lied to friends about the child being healthy because she was incredibly emotional and afraid to tell the public the truth after announcing her pregnancy on WWE TV.

Kharma is planning on starting a foundation for women who have experienced the same tragedy.

That's not a fair tease, dude. Hardly anyone remembers that Ted DiBiase is on WWE's payroll anymore.

In other "buh?" news, ECW's Beulah McGillicutty (no relation to Michael) is writing a children's book.

Actually, that one kinda makes sense.

[quote name='Chase']Gah. It's either with his girlfriend who looks like his daughter or Brutus. No one wins here. Gah.[/QUOTE]

Who says it has to be one or the other? Maybe it is a 3-way!! Shucky-ducky quack quack to the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

Awww Myke, that's no way to be. you know everyone wants to see Hulk Hogan's Ultimate Purple-headed Warrior running wild^^

There would be a way better joke in this whole thing if Hogan's finisher wasn't the lame ass leg drop.

If it was a Bret Hart video........insert Sharpshooter joke.

If it was a Shawn Michaels video.......insert Sweet Chin Music joke.

I hear it’s just some girl riding him for 20 minutes, and then he HULKS UP and points at her. Then he gives her the best 30 seconds of her life, and when he’s done, Real American plays.

[quote name='mykevermin']Hey guys, let's not talk about this disgusting subject at all.

Who's with me?[/QUOTE]

I'm in, not going to talk about it.

Hey, I didn't actually say anything. :twisted:

"Daffney ‏ @screamqueendaff
You know the Hulk Hogan sex tape is just missionary position cause he ain’t putting anybody over."

HA!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I hear it’s just some girl riding him for 20 minutes, and then he HULKS UP and points at her. Then he gives her the best 30 seconds of her life, and when he’s done, Real American plays.[/QUOTE]

That would be the case if this was filmed say in the late 80's to early 90's.

If this was filmed say in 97-00 you know damn well it starts out as just him and her, but by the time it is done Hall, Nash, Syxx-Pac, Horace, Scott Steiner, Randy Savage, and Virgil all have a go at her as well. Then to finish it off they "spray paint" her back if ya know what i mean......

What's up with the up all night sex phone tna ads with the knock outs.... sorry I never ever watch tna. I do read results. I'm off work for once at night. Btw I love odb. And I love austin aries. I seen him in roh a bunch of times. Who the f is this garret bischoff guy? Way to make ur champ look like a girl. Also I always liked bubba ray dudley. Glad he lost some weight. Also who's better at covering a bald spot? Hbk or sting...?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlueSwim']Hulkster just leg dropped the shark.[/QUOTE]

I just pictured the shark selling the preceding big boot like HBK. Fantastic. :lol:

I would love to see him wrestle in that suit with the glasses while doing his Abyss mannerisms. For LOLs, I believe one would say.

Parks as Abyss really had got into a rut. Not sure where Parks as his brother Joseph goes from here, but maybe this is his Bully Ray moment, who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
Corporate Abyss black hole slams opposing CEO's through the table in the board room in the ultimate version of a hostile takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back