The Road to TNA Victory Road VIII Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShaneMcMahonRaw2.gif

New match for Wrestlemania, and it's a Divas tag match.

Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres vs. Kelly Kelly & ...Maria Menounos. If I was any of the other Divas, I'd be fucking pissed.

What fucking show is she on? Is she the bailiff from judge judy or some shit?

Christ, this is lowest common denominator. I'm not asking for Charlie Rose vs Bill Moyers, but for fuck's sake, have enough self respect to not have to dig celebrities out from the bottom.

[quote name='mykevermin']What fucking show is she on? Is she the bailiff from judge judy or some shit?

Christ, this is lowest common denominator. I'm not asking for Charlie Rose vs Bill Moyers, but for fuck's sake, have enough self respect to not have to dig celebrities out from the bottom.[/QUOTE]
Extra, Access Hollywood, and Dancing With The Stars. She's got WWE history (hosted Raw and wrestled on the Tribute To The Troops show), but with Tamina and Natalya apparently not wrestling on the show, there goes a great shot to make the Divas title meaningful once again.

*sigh*

I'll never get my Wrestlemania dream of Natalya ending the show, standing in the middle of the ring, lights out but one center spotlight on her. Then she lets one rip, and they cut right to the highlight package set to the tune of some 5-years-ago-they-were-cool pop artist's new bullshit single.

fin.

[quote name='mykevermin']*sigh*

I'll never get my Wrestlemania dream of Natalya ending the show, standing in the middle of the ring, lights out but one center spotlight on her. Then she lets one rip, and they cut right to the highlight package set to the tune of some 5-years-ago-they-were-cool pop artist's new bullshit single.

fin.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps she'll fart the National Anthem.

When WWE is revolving around The Rock vs. Cena, TNA is revolving around Garret Bischoff. Yikes.

[quote name='Brak']When WWE is revolving around The Rock vs. Cena, TNA is revolving around Garret Bischoff. Yikes.[/QUOTE]

1331861045028.jpg

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHING BROTHER. THAT GARRET BISCHOFF, HE'S READY BROTHER. THE MARKS CAME TO SEE HIM aND THAT'S WHAT THE MARKS ARE GONNA GET. THE ROCK AND JOHN CENA DUDE, THOSE CRUISERWEIGHTS CAN CRUISER-WAIT JACK. THEY CAN'T LIFE A 9000 POUND GIANT LIKE I DID AT WRESTLEMANIA 3 IN FRONT OF 10239820 SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS DUDE. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THESE 24 INCH PYTHONS BROTHER, YOU KNOW IT'S WHAT THE MARKS CAME TO SEE. THAT GARRET BISCHOFF IS READY BROTHERDUDEJACKBROTHER.

[quote name='The Rock']"Breaking kayfabe" is easy, cheap and never entertaining. Boys who are desperate do it all the time. [/quote]

[quote name='John Cena']Agreed @therock People should stick to the difficult stuff like mom jokes, sexuality, and making light of someones appearance. #WM28"[/quote]

Cena - 4
Rock - 0

[quote name='mykevermin']What fucking show is she on? Is she the bailiff from judge judy or some shit?[/QUOTE]

When I was in middle school she was an anchor on Channel One News.

Shane had Rodney and Pete Gas to land his punches for him when growing up on the mean streets of Greenwich. Ol'Shane'O never had to throw a punch.

Keep Natalya away from Kane. Otherwise, a mixed tag match could turn into a disaster when his pyro goes off.

Menudos going to be at Wrestlemania? HOT DAMN!

[quote name='JJSP']New match for Wrestlemania, and it's a Divas tag match.

Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres vs. Kelly Kelly & ...Maria Menounos. If I was any of the other Divas, I'd be fucking pissed.[/QUOTE]

Called that from this Monday. I'm still surprised people thought there was going to be some kind of epic women's title defense with Beth doing nothing, Kharma grieving over her still born baby, Tamina being jobbed out last month, and Natalya farting. If anything Eve vs. KK was more likely than Beth getting in a match. But I assume in this setup, Eve can eat the pin fall from Menounos since I think Maria Menounos pinned Beth in a tag team match on Raw back during the Guest Host/GM days.

Loved the Storm/Bully/MISTER INTENSITY GUNNER opening. Kinda surprised that they still talked about Ray-Storm for the PPV though since Storm just had surgery. I guess they'll do something on the show to write him out of the match. Velvet-Madison wasn't much of a match, but delivered some fine fanservice. More knockouts matches should end with tights pulling. Morgan and Crimson bitched and moaned, but at least they showed a clip of their issue from last week - that's a step above what they usually do. Loved the line from Crimson about not having a loss in 14 months since he also hasn't had a good match. Joe came out to face Crimson, while Magnus wore a ridiculous Save the Tatas shirt. This was pretty decent for a Crimson match - he's got some nice new offense including a sitting flying knee strike. Playing a more heelish role definitely fits his style better. I liked them having him win via interference since it set up the tag title match at the PPV perfectly.

Loved the wacky Aries video with him boogieing to the music. He came off like a really big deal here, which is great since they've been teasing having him go up the card. Then Ion came out, interrupted him, and dared to moisten his velvet suit with champagne. This was an effective build to the X division title match. Joseph Park met with Gunner, who sadly could not help him due to having a match. EY and ODB had a wacky meeting to discuss their Impact wedding, and Angle cut another comedy promo, this time on Garett. Angle has absolutely sucked on promos since doing that wacky cowboy deal in the bar. I liked Sting's promo about making use of every era of his career to beat Bobby at the PPV, although I wish he hadn't left the grey in his beard - without the paint, he does look his age, and that only highlighted it. Gail-Mickie was several notches above Velvet's match, shockingly. Loved Gail's knee-breaker counter to the corner rana from Mickie - very unique. I liked how they decided to have it be a knee attack-based match and just ran with it. For the first time in eons, a title belt shot to the head actually resulted in a win. The only thing that could've made this better was Gail using the ropes to win just because she could. Anderson's return promo involved lemonade and he looked ancient. This just reminded me of why Anderson's act is intolerable.

They've now retconned the whole blackmail thing, and Kaz has Stockholm Syndrome. The best part of Anderson's intro was him doing his deal and the graphic on the side tron looked EXACTLY like Anderson doing it tonight because it never ever changes. Anderson's still partially working in a shirt, and should probably keep doing that since his gut's still out there. Loved Tenay saying Joseph Park is from Chicago - I wonder if he's part of the law firm of Animal and Hawk. Also liked him asking if Garett Bischoff is outmatched by Angle. Hell, he's the future of wrestling - I'll be slightly shocked if Garett doesn't get the better of him on the mat. Anderson won the blah match thanks to AJ preventing Kaz from interfering beyond just getting on the apron. This set up the tag match nicely, but didn't really make me want to see the PPV match. Hardy cut a boring promo about Angle to set up their PPV match and the Angle-Garett challenge.

The Angle-Garett deal was enjoyable. I loved Angle's sick crossface shot to Garett - he hasn't done it that well in a while. I guess he did a legdrop to further tease Hogan getting more involved in this. Garett got his ass kicked for five minutes, and would've been beaten, but he was saved by the bell. So...go Garett? Garett's selling of the ankle lock was funny - not RVD "OW!"-level, but amusing. Hardy came out to save Garett, but it didn't really do anything to make me want to see him face Angle. The Robbies had a wacky bit backstage - he'll defend the title at the PPV in the now-regular "we have no idea what to do with this belt" match. They ran down the PPV card with graphics, which I don't think have even been shown before. I loved Taz once again analyzing Bully Ray's calves. I liked Gunner's new flying chokehold. The Hardy Blimp gave Storm a polite applause when he was setting up the Last Call.

I liked the videos used to setup both the contract signing and the match between Roode and Sting. I think Sting borrowed his plaid shirt from Garett Bischoff. Roode cut the same promo he's cut for eons, just way longer, and then spent five minutes talking about how great Sting was years ago, how he's old, broken down, and did so in a way that still put Sting over in a way, but came dangerously close to burying Sting too much if he beats Roode on Sunday. Roode was Sting's first opponent on Impact 6-ish years ago, and it's amazing to see how far he's come. Loved Sting getting pissed, slathering the paint on his own face, then Roode's before the physical stuff started. It's amazing to think that just a couple of months ago, it was feared that Sting's career could be over, and yet despite having a minor injury, still looks great in short physical bursts.

HD Screens -

Quotes -
Tenay -
Storm – EVERY SINCE NOVEMBER 3RD, I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE ON ONE OPPURTUNITY FOR THIS WORLD TITLE AND MAYBE JUST A littttttllleee bit of revenge.
Crowd – IT'S YOUR TIME! IT'S YOUR TIME!
Storm – Ya see Bobby Roode, you are what you say you are. SELFISH! YOU'RE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT WANTS, takes, and that's what's wrong with the world today. TOO MANY WANTERS, AND TAKERS, NOT ENOUGH GIVERS! Ya see, at Lockdown, I'm gonna be all three of 'em. I'm gonna give you the ass-whooping of your life. I want that world title. AND I'M GONNA TAKE IT AT LOCKDOWN! And I only got one thing left to say – SORRY ABOUT...
Crowd – YOUR DAMN LUCK!
Storm – I'm not sorry about your damn luck – you'll need as much luck as you can get.
Bully – SHUT IT OFF, wow! YOU'RE FIRED UP! YOU'RE RARING TO GO! THE WORLD CAN FEEL IT! JAMES STORM IS READY! Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure you know where you are right now. I'M BULLY RAY – THE GUY WHO KICKED THAT CHAIR INTO YOUR HEAD!
Storm – AND I'M THE GUY THAT KNOCKED YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT TO BECOME NUMBER 1 CONTENDER! Get in the ring and we can do what we do best – beat the hell out of each other for these people!
Bully – ZIP IT AND KISS MY CALVES! See 'em, they're huge! You're not gonna make it to Lockdown. You're not gonna beat Bobby CUZ OF ME! IN 3 DAYS, YOU GOTTA FACE ME! CUZ IN 3 DAYS, I'M THE GUY THAT'S GONNA TAKE YOU OUT AND MAKE SURE IN YOUR REDNECK BACKYARD OF NASHVILLE, YOU NEVA MAKE YA DREAMS COME TRUE!
Storm – MY LONG HAIR DON'T JUST COVER UP MY REDNECK – LET'S DO THIS NOW!
Bully – You wanna fight?
Storm – Let's do this!
Bully – You wanna fight?
Storm – I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR WITH THOSE BIG-ASS EARS, YES!
Bully – I got good news and bad news – the good news, you ain't gonna fight CALFZILLA, THE BAD NEWS IS YOU'LL FIGHT ONE OF THE TOUGHEST MEN I KNOW – GUNNER!
Gunner – I'M GONNA TAKE YOU OUT!
Crowd – GUNNER SUCKS!
Storm – I hope you packed a lunch for this! (bonk)
Gail – IT'S YOUR FAULT!
Rayne – STING!
Sting – WAIT, YOU PICKED THE WRONG NIGHT TO DO THIS! Gail, you're gonna wrestle Mickie.
Gail – I DON'T WANNA!
Sting – And Madison, you're gonna wrestle Velvet! NOW!
Roode – STING ISN'T IN HIS PRIME – HE'S DONE!
Tenay – NO CHANCE TO LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE!
Taz – Eh, sometimes I don't like saying that anyway.
Tenay – Austin Aries wants to share an important milestone with us – BUT WHAT IS IT!?
Aries – Shush, people, keep it down. It is a great day to be great and it's even better to break records. I'm not usually one who pays attention to numbers, but here are some that matter – there have been 53 different X division reigns held by 25 men. Not only am I the greatest man who ever lived – I'M THE GREATEST AND LONGEST-RUNNING X DIVISION CHAMPION OF ALL TIME BY BEATING THE MARK OF 182 DAYS! I got a special montage of the greatest X division title reign of all time.
I'd like to thank everyone who's made this possible – mainly myself, but also the great X division wrestlers. Because without beating them, I wouldn't be here. LET'S TOAST THE GREATEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED! I didn't send you an invite, but I know why you're out here – to step in the spotlight of A Double. You did something no one's done – ya beat me at my own game.
Ion – I didn't beat you at your own game – I BEAT YOU AT MY GAME! I embarrassed you last week, and showed you're not as smart as you think you are. If you were, you'd hand me the title now, because what happened to Jesse Sorenson could easily happen to you.
Aries – Someone put on their big boy drawers and talking like you got some hair on your nuts. You didn't beat me at my own game, but since you're on fire, do the toast.
Ion – Here's to Austin Aries and your spectacular title reign that'll end on Sunday. I'M NOT JUST EFFIN PRETTY, I'M PRETTY EFFIN DANGEROUS!
Joseph – Joseph Park and you are...
Gunner – Gunner.
Joseph – Immortal. You know my brother, Chris, Abyss?
Gunner – Sorry, I'm in a hurry.
EY – Where are we gonna have our wedding? A VFW! THEY LOVE US THERE!
ODB – STATE FAIRS! THEY'VE GOT DEEP FRIED EVERYTHING!
EY – And a Ferris wheel – but they don't let many people on there. I want it to be perfect, like the ring... THE RING! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED ON IMPACT! NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!
ODB – KNOCKED UP CHAMPS!
Angle – I hate when young punks like Garett Bischoff, GARETT BITCHOFF, MIGHTA CAUSED ME TO LOSE, BUT THAT'S ONE IN A MILLION. TONIGHT GARETT BITCHOFF, IT'S GONNA BE ME AND YOU IN A FIVE MINUTE MATCH! I talked to your wife and she said he can only go 3 minutes! HAHAHAHA! Jeff Hardy, it might be your last match – CUZ I HATE YOU! OH IT'S REAL, IT'S DAMN REAL!
Tenay – The more I see of Kazrian, the moer I think he's got Stockholm Syndrome.
Taz – He's not from Stockholm – he's from California.
Anderson – WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN!? I'VE MISSED YOU ASSHOLES!
Taz – Can we talk about Sweden now?
Tenay – Think of a hostage – after a while, they start buying in.
Ray – HAVE YA SEEN MY CALVES!?
Taz – He's got some muscularity, but not a lot of size for a guy of his weight.
Taz – OLD-SCHOOL THREE STOOGES! Thumb to the eye. Always works, and yes, I did say Three Stooges.
Sting – At Victory Road, you're gonna learn to respect me.
Roode – I remember it like it was yesterday – November 3, 2011 – the day Bobby Roode became THE IT FACTOR OF PRO WRESTLING. The day that I became the leader of the selfish generation. And the day that I became YOUR World Champion. Since that day, you Sting have been a pain in my ass! FOR MONTHS I'VE TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHY the vendetta, why you have so much hatred towards me and I think I've figured it out. The fact is, you're jealous of me. I mean, you're jealous. Do you remember 22 years ago? 22 LONG YEARS AGO when you defeated Ric Flair for your first world title? Do you remember that day? I do. I WAS A FAN. You had it all. The look, the fire, the desire, the charisma. I WANTED TO BE JUST LIKE YOU. AND THE FACT IS, 22 years later, you look at me, and when you do, you see yourself in me. Cuz ya see, I possess all the same traits that you had 22 years ago. ONLY I'M THAT MUCH BETTER THAN YOU. I'M BIGGER, FASTER, I'M STRONGER, I'M SMARTER, I'M BETTER-LOOKING! And let's face it Sting, I'm just a better world champ than you ever were. It's not just your jealousy, it's your ego. You hang around the business and steal the young guys' spotlight. LET IT GO. STEP AWAY, are you afraid that people will forget your legacy, your name, your face? THE BUSINESS HAS PASSED YOU BY. THE BUSINESS HAS PASSED YOU BY AND ON SUNDAY, YOU'LL STEP IN THE RING WITH THE WORLD CHAMPION. In the morning when you get up, you don't get up as quick as you used to. When you walk around the airport, you don't get around as good as you used to, do you? And that stupid face paint that you put on! Doesn't scare me, Sting. As a matter of fact, the reason you put it on is when you look in the mirror, you have to mask yourself – you know you don't have what it takes to hang in the business anymore. And on Sunday, in the main event, I'm gonna expose you for who you really are. NOTHING MORE THAN A WASHED-UP HAS-BEEN WHO SHOULDA LEFT THE BUSINESS A LONG TIME AGO!

I'm surprised they didn't try to throw a big pile of money at Stacy Kiebler and Torrie Wilson so they could get that sweet TMZ rub from the Clooney/A-Rod associations.

wrestling wise, the women carried the show. Pretty uneventful overall. To Crimson's credit though, first time I've actually found him entertaining.

[quote name='diddy310']I'm surprised they didn't try to throw a big pile of money at Stacy Kiebler and Torrie Wilson so they could get that sweet TMZ rub from the Clooney/A-Rod associations.[/QUOTE]

Really? First David Flair can call sloppy seconds on George Clooney and now Billy Kidman can do the same with Pay-Rod. HA! Go pro wrestling!

I know I'm only one of, say, three people who regularly skip through WWE's C-level shows. NXT is hit-or-miss with the in-ring product, but Regal's commentary is great and the current Bateman-Kaitlyn-Maxine-Curtis story is mindless fun.

Superstars has had a few gems, including this recent match with Hunico and Justin Gabriel. Striker and Matthews on commentary is a plus. And how many times in the history of the E have we ever seen a Super Death Valley Driver? There's also a real nice DDT-Northern Lights Suplex spot. Just a solid 12-minute match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxDcEUdKwnI

Why is it that the match quality on WWE Superstars is better than on Raw? Oh, wait, this is the WWE we're talking about. Guess I answered my own question.

I was watching WCW Slamboree '99 yesterday and it had a match between Gorgeous George (of Team Macho) and "Little Natch" Charles Robinson. GG got the win with a Savage Elbow off of the ropes. What's remarkable is that even her elbow drop was better than C.M. Punk's by a mile. I wonder if he half-asses it because he doesn't want to risk re-aggravating that hip injury he had a couple years back?

Fun read that collects a lot of long running laughs. The Mad Lies of Hulk Hogan:

Excerpts:
During one interview, he made a point to stamp out all those incorrect stories of him being romantically linked with Dolly Parton. And Pamela Anderson. Oh, and Drew Barrymore and Brooke Shields. Actually, rumour-killing is a great idea. While I’ve got your attention, I just went to put the record straight and say that all that stuff you might have heard about me ruining Jennifer Lawrence with my Pringles-can of a nob is hearsay at best. But back to Hogan, and I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if the girl in the sex-tape just ‘becomes’ Marilyn Monroe or Megan Fox when the story gets retold on a radio show in a couple of years.

We had to end on Andre, because the Hogan tale that’s my absolute favourite is yet another story about the big man. Stories of Andre are legendary, and they don’t need to be embellished, but I’ll let you decide whether or not this one is true. I myself remain undecided. Once, while on the road, Hogan witnessed Andre the Giant take a poo in a hotel bathtub. He almost completely filled it.

“…all the way to the taps, brother”

http://franticplanet.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/the-mad-lies-of-hulk-hogan/

I have actually heard the story of Andre filling a tub with shit a few times from various people. That is one that would not surprise me given his large appetite.

Now to go get that visual out of my head.....

[quote name='KaneRobot']While I’ve got your attention, I just went to put the record straight and say that all that stuff you might have heard about me ruining Jennifer Lawrence with my Pringles-can of a nob is hearsay at best[/QUOTE]

Isn't Jennifer Lawrence the chick that's in the Hunger Games movie that's about to come out? I think he meant Jennifer McDaniel, or at least that's what the internet tells me.

I saw an ad at Walmart while walking in hyping the release of Bending the Rules on Blu Ray and DVD March 27th. Make sure you get yours!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Bending The Rules doesn't look half bad to be honest. I might consider picking it up if the Blu-Ray is cheap.[/QUOTE]

Just catch it on Netflix. It'll be there soon after DVD release, like all the others.

Probably my favorite Andre story is when he was alone in a bar and two drunk guys were harassing him all night. Andre finally has enough, stands up and moves toward them. The guys take off and run out and get in their car, Andre follows them, flips the car over with them inside, and then just leaves. So the guys have to call the cops and drunkenly explain that an angry giant flipped their car over. fucking awesome.

[quote name='HydroX']Just catch it on Netflix. It'll be there soon after DVD release, like all the others.[/QUOTE]

True. Then again I'm not subbed to Netflix right now.

My favorite one was when Andre was drinking heavily and ended up passing out in the lobby of the hotel, so whoever was with him (Dusty Rhodes I think? ) covered him with a sheet and went up to the room. The next morning he came back and Andre was still there - people just assumed he was a covered up piece of furniture and didn't bother him.

Perhaps I'm the only guy that enjoyed his run as A-Train. Decent wrestler for a big man, in my opinion. Plus, taking that F-5 from Brock without an injury? Wow.

Bring him in with Machine Gun Karl Anderson or don't bother.

One of the best things for Giant Bernard's career was to get out of the WWE. T&A? Prince Albert? A-Train? The guy was a greatest hits collection of being saddledbagged with some of the shittiest WWE gimmicks imaginable. And his post-WWE career showed that he had the talent to be viewed as more than "washed up WWF midcarder exploiting the indies for a buck."

A Train wasn't too bad but by that point he had been Droz' piercing pal, the A in T&A, a member of X-Factor, and the fucking Hip Hop Hippo.

[quote name='Spyder187']Santino vs A-Train in a loser shaves match. Eyebrows vs back hair. Get it done.[/QUOTE]

The last time I saw A-Train he was back hair free as Giant Bernard, so he'd have to go get a Taker wig for his back to make it work. The mental image humors me.

GiantBernardBigBoot.jpg

Its better if that match just doesn't happen. We don't have to see Manbear with a nice coat of back fur and Santino keeps his lovable unibrow.

Agreed @therock People should stick to the difficult stuff like mom jokes, sexuality, and making light of someones appearance. #WM28"
Yea because Poop,gay,dick, rocks bobbies jokes while dressed as a wigga are so much better :roll:

Such a stupid feud.

Has anyone seen or found the WHC feud for Mania? WWE sure hasnt.

Pot meet kettle speaks volume, but then again next time you feel the need to share your worthless opinion it would be better if you slice down the middle and not across to spare me your pointless existence and commentary.

[quote name='renique46']Yea because Poop,gay,dick, rocks bobbies jokes while dressed as a wigga are so much better :roll:

Such a stupid feud.

Has anyone seen or found the WHC feud for Mania? WWE sure hasnt.[/QUOTE]

Wha......

Oh forget it.

A-Train says nope.

Matthew Bloom (a/k/a Albert, A-Train) has denied online reports stating he has signed a contract to return to WWE.

"Haha! False. Wife just had a baby. I'll be on next tour," he wrote Saturday on Twitter referring to New Japan Pro Wrestling's next tour where he competes as Giant Bernard. When asked how the rumor started, he replied, "Not sure but it's comical."

Both F4WOnline.com and PWInsider.com reported this morning that Bloom would resurface next month as a heel.

buuuut...

Matthew Bloom, who previously wrestled as Prince Albert, Albert and A-Train for WWE, denied on Twitter on Saturday that he has signed a contract to return to the promotion after WrestleMania XXVIII as he will be appearing for New Japan Pro Wrestling on their next tour. He also said that he does not know how the rumor got started, calling it "comical." Regarding the rumor, four WWE sources have said within the past week that he is returning to the organization, with one saying it has been assumed for two months that is was happening. Furthermore, numerous WWE performers were talking about his pending return at Friday's live event in Montreal, Quebec, Canada after being informed by management of the news.

A source close to creative says he is set for "a big push" upon his return to WWE programming in April as a villainous henchman for Raw Interim General Manager and Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis. F4WOnline.com reported that there has been talk of Bloom feuding with John Cena since the Raw Superstar does not have a post-WrestleMania XXVIII program in place at the moment. However, the note of Bloom possibly feuding with Cena has since been deleted.

Bloom, who will turn 40 years old in November, previously competed for WWE from 1999 to 2004 as a mid-card wrestler. He tore his rotator cuff in June 2004 and was released from his contract before returning from the injury. He would go on to achieve greater success in Japan as Giant Bernard in a tag team partnership with Karl Anderson.

Also, Cena had a nice response for Rock regarding his mom.

"Oh and @therock my mom is sweet but tough and says if yer starving for #sex that bad.. Then go f#ck yourself :) #WM28 #mymomwouldwhipya"

Bernard and Anderson dropped the belts at Wrestle Kingdom VI so he's at least freed up in that sense. I can't see him being anything but wasted in WWE so I'm ambivalent about a potential return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back