The Spirit Squad Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed that they're doing the actual ring introductions once all the pomp, music, and pyro have died and both wrestlers are in the ring. It's a small touch, but a nice one for me.

Randy Orton was taken into a room to be examined immediately upon his return to the backstage area and then sent to the hospital for to test the severity of his injury.

Backstage went bezerk after Orton took the bump out of the ring. Orton could be heard telling the referee he broke his collarbone, something the announcers started selling on the broadcast.

We'll try to have a definitive word on Orton's injury as soon as we can.

:cry:

[quote name='Demolition Man']Yes!!! EDGE WINS!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hey now. Remember the ZEN! NO SPOLIERS!..

I really don't care about spoilers. If you don't want to see em don't go to chat rooms talking about them.

Anyways just thought Id say it before someone gets their panties in a bunch.

Orton gets "broken" a lot! I still oved the geat well randy updates the first time he hurt something. Back when he was still face.

To make everyone's mood a little happier....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDa6pgNPM3g[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQg0Jgy6cvQ[/media]

It's not spoilers if it already happened.

Seriously, if you got a wrestling event taped and you don't wanna know what happened, don't come into a fucking thread discussing it.

On a different note, loved the TLC match, but Taker was telegraphing the hell outta the finish. From him moving the ladder from the middle of the ring (for no good reason, mind you), to the nervous glances at the tables as he was climbing.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']I'm impressed that they're doing the actual ring introductions once all the pomp, music, and pyro have died and both wrestlers are in the ring. It's a small touch, but a nice one for me.[/QUOTE]

Didn't they pick that up from TNA? (who, yes, I know, stole it from boxing/mma conventions - but let's be nice here)

[quote name='mykevermin']Didn't they pick that up from TNA? (who, yes, I know, stole it from boxing/mma conventions - but let's be nice here)[/QUOTE]

Yep TNA has been doing the ring intros for their World title matches since day one just about... minus Shamrock vs Malice at the end of that Gauntlet match to determine who would be the first NWA Champ of the TNA era. Shamrock won it in case you didn't know/forgot.

[quote name='mykevermin']Didn't they pick that up from TNA? (who, yes, I know, stole it from boxing/mma conventions - but let's be nice here)[/QUOTE]

Fairly certain that WCW did it at one point as well.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Yep TNA has been doing the ring intros for their World title matches since day one just about... minus Shamrock vs Malice at the end of that Gauntlet match to determine who would be the first NWA Champ of the TNA era. Shamrock won it in case you didn't know/forgot.[/QUOTE]

And in case you didn't know (or even care), Malice is the late not-so-great The Wall.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']And in case you didn't know (or even care), Malice is the late not-so-great The Wall.[/QUOTE]

Didn't forget that..... much like I can't ever forget that Rellik is Killer spelled backwards. ;)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']It's not spoilers if it already happened.

Seriously, if you got a wrestling event taped and you don't wanna know what happened, don't come into a fucking thread discussing it.

On a different note, loved the TLC match, but Taker was telegraphing the hell outta the finish. From him moving the ladder from the middle of the ring (for no good reason, mind you), to the nervous glances at the tables as he was climbing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Edge did to. Why make a double stack then not even put UT any where near it. Just set it up climb the ladder and go through it. They most have missed a cue or someone got confused on a bump or timing. Anyways it was just a wonky match. I think wonky is a real word. If not come up with your own meaning!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Didn't forget that..... much like I can't ever forget that Rellik is Killer spelled backwards. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, I forgot all about it! I need the Don West to remind me every time I watch Impact, lest I forget.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']It's not spoilers if it already happened.

On a different note, loved the TLC match, but Taker was telegraphing the hell outta the finish. From him moving the ladder from the middle of the ring (for no good reason, mind you), to the nervous glances at the tables as he was climbing.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that's a reference to the whole Zen mess trying to defend him or something else, but I'd like to say that I agree with you that IF you go INTO the thread and start reading it's pretty much your own damn fault if you find spoilers. However what he did was to put spoilers into the actual thread title that appeared on the front page of CAG in the last forum posts section so anyone reading the front page saw them and of course anyone that just happened to head to the off topic forum of course saw them in the thread to without actually going into the thread itself. That IMO is unacceptable and classless.

It seemed like most of the regulars were here anyways during the PPV. I do apologize for not putting the later part of the PPV in spoilers to anyone that I did offend. I hope I didn't offend anyone but to anyone who I offend... I'm sorry.

i know this has been touched on about 15 times already, but damn that looked painful for orton weird to see how the crowd initally cheered when he got up then they quickly turned back to the boo's and jeers to the point where he screamed "shut the fuck up " at them.

i was surprised to see taker lose but apparently he wants time off, but if batista does as well, doesnt that leave smackdown without a main face for pretty much the entire summer?

It's a shame Regal is suspended, as, with Orton seemingly out by way of injury, it would definitely be his time to shine as Raw's top heel. Also, the finish to Cena/JBL is WrestleCrap worthy. Good god...

I bet Orton is already back to 30% functionality.

Ah, Demo already posted an RNN update link. I was going to go all out with this. Oh well.:)

I loved JR's "Oh, hail."

[quote name='neocisco']I bet Orton is already back to 30% functionality.[/quote]

So, what you're saying is he's back to 100 percent? ;) Hehehe... I kid. :D

[quote name='cdubb1605']i was surprised to see taker lose but apparently he wants time off, but if batista does as well, doesnt that leave smackdown without a main face for pretty much the entire summer?[/QUOTE]

There's always Matt Hardy.

Tee hee.

This summer is going to be interesting... but not, I suspect, in a good way.

Here's the problem... with Batista, Orton, and Taker (in theory) gone, that means the brands need a huge shake up. With the loss of Regal and Orton on Raw, who suddenly becomes the biggest challenger to HHH? Cena. I hope to god that Orton's injury doesn't leave us with a summer full of HHH/Cena.

I still can't figure out what they're doing on Smackdown. If Batista and Taker want time off.... who in the hell is left?

This draft SHOULD be interesting but, knowing WWE, it's not going to be. They want to interest me this summer? Move HHH, HBK, or Cena to Smackdown. NO ONE would see it coming.

[quote name='Matt Young']I just woke up not long ago and I'm watching the show. Haven't read the thread, for obvious reasons.

For those who missed it or want to watch again, 'tis archived here:

http://www.justin.tv/drofstyle[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link, but I can't find the archived version. When I just went there it was streaming the end of the Triple H match and I couldn't find anyway to go to the very beginning of the ppv.

[quote name='007']This summer is going to be interesting... but not, I suspect, in a good way.

Here's the problem... with Batista, Orton, and Taker (in theory) gone, that means the brands need a huge shake up. With the loss of Regal and Orton on Raw, who suddenly becomes the biggest challenger to HHH? Cena. I hope to god that Orton's injury doesn't leave us with a summer full of HHH/Cena.

I still can't figure out what they're doing on Smackdown. If Batista and Taker want time off.... who in the hell is left?

This draft SHOULD be interesting but, knowing WWE, it's not going to be. They want to interest me this summer? Move HHH, HBK, or Cena to Smackdown. NO ONE would see it coming.[/quote]

Or, hey, all three. I wouldn't be opposed to that decision. ;) Hehehe...

Maybe Santino would finally get his long-deserved push with them gone?

[quote name='007']This summer is going to be interesting... but not, I suspect, in a good way.

This draft SHOULD be interesting but, knowing WWE, it's not going to be. They want to interest me this summer? Move HHH, HBK, or Cena to Smackdown. NO ONE would see it coming.[/QUOTE]

I say do HBK or Jericho/HHH until CM Punk can get some big wins under his belt, then he could go to Raw and start a fued with HHH. He is the MitB winner after all.

Rey's coming back so he can fued with Edge on Smackdown.

------------------

News on Orton with video

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/vi...june1-7/7201516?zone=onenightstand_exclusives

The Last Man Standing Match at One Night Stand proved to be WWE Champion Triple H’s means of abolishing the “Age of Orton,” but also injuring the Legend Killer, who suffered a broken left collarbone.

In the heat of battle, Randy Orton looked to deliver a critical blow – the RKO – to The Game. The challenger carefully sized up his former mentor and dashed toward him at a seemingly perfectly calculated moment, but the veteran champion reversed the attempted strike and hurled Orton over the top rope to the arena floor.

In addition to the pained scowl on the Legend Killer’s face immediately after the fall and well after the match on his way back to the locker room, the injury was indicated by heavy swelling and bruising. After being examined at the San Diego Sports Arena by WWE medical staff, Orton was immediately transported to a local medical facility for further treatment.

Be sure to check back with WWE.com as updates on the Legend Killer become available.

7203014qf1.jpg

[quote name='jimbodan']Thanks for the link, but I can't find the archived version. When I just went there it was streaming the end of the Triple H match and I couldn't find anyway to go to the very beginning of the ppv.[/QUOTE]

I just checked and I don't see it either. That's weird. It started from the beginning when I went to the site, and past PPVs have always had specific listings for archived versions. I'll keep poking around and see what I can find.

The site does have the latest ROH PPV with supposed MOTY candidate, though. I need to watch that tomorrow.

Yeah, thanks for the links, guys. Those .tv websites are good soup; very useful.

*watches Edge/'Taker match he missed*

I called Edge winning, by the way. ;) :D

[quote name='Scorch']I don't think the injury is legit.[/QUOTE]

You could see the bone poking up under the skin.

ortoneo7.jpg

It's legit and you can tell by the way they rushed to the match's ending. I imagine if Orton wouldn't have gotten hurt, they would have had another 10 minutes along with some type of spot on the exposed concrete (probably a pedigree)

yeah, ever since hhh buried jericho ive been predicting a move for him to SD. but now with the hbk/jericho storyline who knows where they will go.

i know it wont happen but with the draft coming so close to smackdown switching channels i can see them moving some big players from raw to that to try and get people to stay interested. so in theory we could see hhh and edge switch places to be the respective champions on each show. my biggest hope is that they dont move kennedy back to smackdown.

with rey coming back that fued could last, but why wouldn't he go after the big show since show is the one who "took him out." but who the hell knows with the awesome writers they have. looks like here comes cena/hhh for the next round about year til they finally get the "rematch of the century" at wrestlemania 25. god i hope the draft actually switches things up for once.

also night of champions i'm calling million dollar jr and mystery partner to beat cody/hardcore.

[quote name='Sporadic']You could see the bone poking up under the skin.

It's legit and you can tell by the way they rushed to the match's ending. I imagine if Orton wouldn't have gotten hurt, they would have had another 10 minutes along with some type of spot on the exposed concrete (probably a pedigree)[/QUOTE]

Indeed. You could also tell, with the replays and all that, that they were stalling for time before the main event.

[quote name='cdubb1605']yeah, ever since hhh buried jericho ive been predicting a move for him to SD. but now with the hbk/jericho storyline who knows where they will go.

i know it wont happen but with the draft coming so close to smackdown switching channels i can see them moving some big players from raw to that to try and get people to stay interested. so in theory we could see hhh and edge switch places to be the respective champions on each show. my biggest hope is that they dont move kennedy back to smackdown.

with rey coming back that fued could last, but why wouldn't he go after the big show since show is the one who "took him out." but who the hell knows with the awesome writers they have. looks like here comes cena/hhh for the next round about year til they finally get the "rematch of the century" at wrestlemania 25. god i hope the draft actually switches things up for once.

also night of champions i'm calling million dollar jr and mystery partner to beat cody/hardcore.[/QUOTE]

Jericho to SD would be good, but Triple H and Edge switching brands would be even better. Edge has only been on SD for a year, but he needs fresh faces to feud with, as does Triple H. I definitely don't want Edge and HHH on the same show, as that spells burial for Edge, but luckily since they are both champs that is not likely to happen.

As for Kennedy, it's funny that I and many others wanted him back on SD after his initial run on Raw, but now I agree that it would be a huge mistake to move him.

Regarding Rey and Show, Show is a face now and I think feuding the two would be bad for both parties. Neither can afford a big loss right now, especially Rey since he'll be returning and needs momentum. You gotta keep 'em separated!

For Night of Champions, what with all the older, former stars they brought in last year, it'd be cool to see DiBiase junior and senior team to win the belts. But the elder Ted doesn't look to be in the best shape right now. Isn't his other son, Mike, in developmental?

Finally, having completed viewing the PPV, I must say that the show that looked "blah" on paper turned out to be the 2nd or 3rd best PPV the company has put on this year, behind WrestleMania and *maybe* the Rumble. Color me surprised that Edge won. Surprised, yet extremely happy. I just don't know how they'll get out of the stip with Taker considering how they hammered it into our heads on every show since the announcement.

[quote name='cdubb1605']yeah, ever since hhh buried jericho ive been predicting a move for him to SD. but now with the hbk/jericho storyline who knows where they will go.

i know it wont happen but with the draft coming so close to smackdown switching channels i can see them moving some big players from raw to that to try and get people to stay interested. so in theory we could see hhh and edge switch places to be the respective champions on each show. my biggest hope is that they dont move kennedy back to smackdown.[/QUOTE]

HHH, HBK and Cena are basically immune Draft wise. Jericho's in a program with HBK so I doubt they would ruining that unless they plan to move him so he can fued with Batista.

If they were smart, Umaga/Kennedy/Kendrick + London/JBL would go to Smackdown and Kenny Dykstra/Mark Henry/Undertaker would go to Raw.

Those five could really help out Smackdown and Mark Henry could replace Umaga as Raw's monster, Undertaker is almost a given at this point and Kenny Dykstra could get in the IC picture.

[quote name='cdubb1605']y
with rey coming back that fued could last, but why wouldn't he go after the big show since show is the one who "took him out." but who the hell knows with the awesome writers they have. looks like here comes cena/hhh for the next round about year til they finally get the "rematch of the century" at wrestlemania 25. god i hope the draft actually switches things up for once.[/QUOTE]

You say that as if the writers can remember beyond what they had for breakfast this morning.

Since Undertaker's gone, a Edge/Big Show/Rey three way fued would be pretty interesting.

[quote name='cdubb1605']also night of champions i'm calling million dollar jr and mystery partner to beat cody/hardcore.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost willing to bet the bank that Jr's partner is either going to be Lance Cade or DH Smith.

Orton's injury was quite disgusting, but ended up adding to the match because he kept going despite it, and gave HHH a dangerous edge his character has lacked, as he went after a severely injured man long after he could've had the match won simply to inflict more pain. Sinister HHH is far more appealing to me than T-Shirt-shilling HHH, so I hope they build off of this and use the injury to add to Hunter's character. I'm also glad that WWE re-showed the injury, because it was a serious one, and something that I'm sure will be in the "don't try this at home" pre-DVD video ASAP.

Edge-Taker was an excellent way to close the show, although it was a bit too run-in heavy, those run-ins either worked to fuel the story, or led to some spectacular-looking spots (Hawkins and Ryder's rides through tables come to mind). My main complaint with all this is that they wasted the "UNDERTAKER'S LAST MATCH!!" stip on a PPV that likely be seen by the smallest audience of any WWE PPV this year due to it coming so soon after JD.

Batista-HBK was very good, and wasn't hindered much by the stretcher. I dug Jericho coming out how he did - his involvement didn't take away from the match, and furthered the story along. Batista's spinebuster to Michaels on the steps was sick, but I also can't help but think it was foolish to have HBK, a man with a surgically-repaired back, take that bump (ditto for JBL taking it in the I Quit match). It's gutsy, but I don't think it's wise.

The I quit match was fine - better than their JD match last month, but nowhere near as good as their JD '05 match, and the finish did nothing for me - they had far better spots in the match to set up the blood, and then ended it with... that? Very weak ending, and fake-looking as well.

The singapore cane match was a lot of fun - not a technical classic (or very logical, with poles being used for the canes despite a GIANT GARBAGE CAN FILLED WITH CANES being on the outside), but I had a blast seeing Show run wild in this match. I loved Show's first ECW Title reign, and look forward to his next one - although I do think he deserves better than being stuck on the C show since he's been mostly excellent since returning.

The women's match was okay, but not very memorable aside from Beth's sick-looking submission finisher, and the opener was basically a relic of the Attitude era's hardcore division, which I'm not particularly fond of. The railing bodypress was nice, the rest of this match didn't do much for me, but it wasn't bad, just a largely unspectacular retread of a style of match done a thousand times over the past decade. The booking of it was quite odd as well - if Umaga's going to SD, he shouldn't have done the job here, as it does nothing but hurt him and make him look weak before changing brands.

Seeing Umaga next to a High School Music poster was surreal. As was seeing the Undertaker for the "final" time...next to a road sign with "EXTREME RULES" flickering on it. There were some absurdly enjoyable visuals on this show (the Adamle skit was also wonderful - they need to show him meeting up with Gemini on the Dirt Sheet).

I expected this to be a pretty decent show on paper, and it mostly lived up to those expectations. Definitely a fun show to watch from start to finish, minus some of the backstage skits (like Vince and Grisham discussing the giveaway). I dug Edge winning, as 'Taker winning would be too predictable, and it'll be interesting to see how they bring him back. There are a few different ways I can think of to do it (Vickie being fired for an abuse of power, leading to her firing of 'Taker via this stip being overturned, 'Taker coming back as another character ala the James Boys/Midnight Rider/Yellow Dog/Mr. America) for a brief period of time, or just having him go to another show (which would contradict Edge stating that this WOULDN'T be one of those kinds of firings on SD, but certainly could happen), or he'll take time off and come back with a revamped gimmick (like when he returned in '00).

This was the best "B" PPV WWE's put out since last year's Backlash, and I'll definitely be picking up the DVD for the World and WWE Title matches, as well as Batista-HBK. The main event's result helped make this show, one that didn't seem all that important going in, seem historically significant upon its conclusion.

Tyler Black vs. Nigel McGuiness, from Ring of Honor: Take No Prisoners (Match of the Year candidate)

When you cross-reference the terms "match of the year" and "2008", there will be a video of Tyler Black and Nigel McGuiness from Ring of Honor: Take No Prisoners. Of course, there's a video in this archive because it's from a future with jetpacks and Space Ice Cream.

Nigel McGuiness gets great heat. He gets "Orton at One Night Stand 2006" heat. A good trait about Nigel is how he knows how to keep the crowd engaged, which he does a lot. It slows the pace a nominal amount but is time well spent, as evidenced here. Make no mistake about it: this match made Tyler Black a star. A year from now, hopefully, we are going to say, "Tyler Black has come a long way since the 2005 Ted Petty Invitational."

The structure was perfectly designed and executed. The foundation laid. The bricks stacked one by one. Tyler's chops were consistently futile, which helped build him as the underdog. After the mid-air chairshot in the crowd, Tyler really elicited a response from the crowd, who, fearing ref stoppage, began to cheer on Tyler. The trail of broken pins after McGuiness lariats planted a seed of possibility. From start to finish, Tyler remained the underdog and, because of its incredible build up, the final sequences lead to a lot of excitement. Before the crowd even began chanting it, I thought to myself, "This is awesome." Tyler finally succumbed to the London Dungeon, after enduring it during the chants of "Please don't tap", and the chants of "Thank you, Tyler" blessed Tyler with ROH respect and prestige.

This is how pro-wrestling should be seen by everyone.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Orton's injury was quite disgusting, but ended up adding to the match because he kept going despite it, and gave HHH a dangerous edge his character has lacked, as he went after a severely injured man long after he could've had the match won simply to inflict more pain. Sinister HHH is far more appealing to me than T-Shirt-shilling HHH, so I hope they build off of this and use the injury to add to Hunter's character. I'm also glad that WWE re-showed the injury, because it was a serious one, and something that I'm sure will be in the "don't try this at home" pre-DVD video ASAP.[/quote]

I don't think it gave Triple H a dangerous edge, or at least added anything to his character that wasn't already there before. Cactus Jack and Triple H's feud established Triple H's "dangerous edge" in 1999 (see: their Street Fight).

I respect how Orton stayed in character even after his injury.

[quote name='Sporadic']DH Smith[/quote]

...is as bad a ring name as changing Angel Williams to Angelina Love. I don't want a "What does DH mean?" gimmick. Harry Smith. Simple. If they want to pad it, "The Canadian Bulldog" Harry Smith. What the hell, WWE? What the hell.

And thus ends my tangent. :D

Tyler Black vs. Nigel McGuinness
Ring of Honor: Take No Prisoners
(Match of the Year candidate)

When you cross-reference the terms "match of the year" and "2008", there will be a video of Tyler Black and Nigel McGuinness from Ring of Honor: Take No Prisoners. Of course, there's a video in this archive because it's from a future with jetpacks and Space Ice Cream.

Nigel McGuinness gets great heat. He gets "Orton at One Night Stand 2006" heat. A good trait about Nigel is how he knows how to keep the crowd engaged, which he does a lot. It slows the pace a nominal amount and is time well spent, as evidenced here. Make no mistake about it: this match made Tyler Black a star. A year from now, hopefully, we are going to say, "Tyler Black has come a long way since the 2005 Ted Petty Invitational."

The structure was perfectly designed and executed. The foundation laid. The bricks stacked one by one. Tyler's chops were consistently futile, which helped build him as the underdog. After the mid-air chairshot in the crowd, Tyler really elicited a response from the crowd, who, fearing ref stoppage, began to cheer on Tyler. The trail of broken pins after McGuinness lariats planted a seed of possibility. From start to finish, Tyler remained the underdog and, because of its incredible build up, the final sequences lead to a lot of excitement. Before the crowd even began chanting it, I thought to myself, "This is awesome." Tyler finally succumbed to the London Dungeon, after enduring it during the chants of "Please don't tap", and the chants of "Thank you, Tyler" blessed Tyler with ROH respect and prestige.

This is how pro-wrestling should be seen by everyone.

[quote name='mykevermin']*snif*

I remember when ONS was a PPV I was excited for for months over.

Now I forget that it's tonight until I see this thread.[/QUOTE]

As entertaining as the first two ONS shows were, my favorite faux-ECW show was the regular broadcast from about a year ago when the crowd just totally shit all over Batista and Big Show. Nothing is more entertaining than listening to the announcers either try to talk over or brush off "unplanned" fan responses after finally grudgingly acknowledging them (see also: Brock/Goldberg, Hogan/Rock). I wish someone would have had a camera backstage to see Vince's reaction when the "CHANGE THE CHANNEL" chant started up.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_U3M2SDfxQw[/media]

"Mixed reaction" :rofl:

[quote name='chasemurata']Tyler Black vs. Nigel McGuinness
Ring of Honor: Take No Prisoners
(Match of the Year candidate)

When you cross-reference the terms "match of the year" and "2008", there will be a video of Tyler Black and Nigel McGuinness from Ring of Honor: Take No Prisoners. Of course, there's a video in this archive because it's from a future with jetpacks and Space Ice Cream.

Nigel McGuinness gets great heat. He gets "Orton at One Night Stand 2006" heat. A good trait about Nigel is how he knows how to keep the crowd engaged, which he does a lot. It slows the pace a nominal amount and is time well spent, as evidenced here. Make no mistake about it: this match made Tyler Black a star. A year from now, hopefully, we are going to say, "Tyler Black has come a long way since the 2005 Ted Petty Invitational."

The structure was perfectly designed and executed. The foundation laid. The bricks stacked one by one. Tyler's chops were consistently futile, which helped build him as the underdog. After the mid-air chairshot in the crowd, Tyler really elicited a response from the crowd, who, fearing ref stoppage, began to cheer on Tyler. The trail of broken pins after McGuinness lariats planted a seed of possibility. From start to finish, Tyler remained the underdog and, because of its incredible build up, the final sequences lead to a lot of excitement. Before the crowd even began chanting it, I thought to myself, "This is awesome." Tyler finally succumbed to the London Dungeon, after enduring it during the chants of "Please don't tap", and the chants of "Thank you, Tyler" blessed Tyler with ROH respect and prestige.

This is how pro-wrestling should be seen by everyone.[/QUOTE]

That's the match I referred to earlier. The link I posted for the archived ONS has that whole PPV on it. I plan to watch it today. I haven't seen any ROH PPVs yet. I can't order them with DirecTV.

By all accounts, Ring of Hell is a great read. I will pick that up soon.

Hey, Funaki made the Great American Bash poster!:

yz6fbnejt3m38phdzqjg.jpg

Son of a bitch. That Justin TV page I linked to has been suspended for violating the ToS. I was just about to watch the ROH PPV, too.

According to PWI, Mickie James and John Cena are dating for real, and it was Vince's idea to bring it to TV. But I just saw photos of Cena proposing a few months ago. That can't be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back