The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='warreni']I agree wholeheartedly with this. I haven't played Giana Sisters but your description reminds me of Hamilton's Great Adventure, which is a platform game that reminds me a lot of Disney's UP! in terms of story and whose presentation is wonderful, but whose mechanics don't merely encourage but virtually require repeated playthroughs of levels because you may walk on some collapsing platforms in the wrong order the first time or fail to push a switch in the correct order the second time, et cetera. My tolerance threshold for this kind of frustration-inducing design has always been low and age hasn't improved it much. Because I enjoy the story and atmosphere of HGA, it sat on my hard drive for a long time, leering at me from my installed games list, until I finally conceded that I just wasn't going to finish it.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what happened to me while playing it.

You guys just turned me off of Giana Sisters in the same boat of liking the concept of these games but end up not finishing because I don't want to play the same level 100 times in a row. I have too many games in the backlog and even less time to play them. When I was younger this would have been perfect. That is why I never finished Super Meat Boy and Dust Force. If it gets bundled then I will just get it then.

[quote name='asheskitty']Why trust someone else's opinion, when you can form your own? Giana has a demo that's a mashup of portions of World-1.[/QUOTE]

I found World 1 to be extremely forgiving for the most part and I was very pleased with the game. A World 1 demo would certainly reflect that.

The problem, for me, came later in the game.

I would certainly encourage any platform fan to check out the game and, if you're like me, get it at a price that compensates you for leaving the frustrating latter half in your permanent backlog. :)

I honestly think it's a sign of poor game design cleverly masked by the inevitable "gamer ego" we all have. Instead of making a great game that does require skill and is challenging, but is fulfilling all the way, lots of devs just make a hard as nails not forgiving game that almost ends up feeling more random than anything. They do so knowing most of us will be like "damn, I guess I'm not as good as I used to be or I'm getting older so I want easier games" instead of realizing that it's just poor and lazy game design on their part.

And I know, making games like this is popular right now, but it still doesn't mean it isn't poor game design and the easier route.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I honestly think it's a sign of poor game design cleverly masked by the inevitable "gamer ego" we all have. Instead of making a great game that does require skill and is challenging, but is fulfilling all the way, lots of devs just make a hard as nails not forgiving game that almost ends up feeling more random than anything. They do so knowing most of us will be like "damn, I guess I'm not as good as I used to be or I'm getting older so I want easier games" instead of realizing that it's just poor and lazy game design on their part.

And I know, making games like this is popular right now, but it still doesn't mean it isn't poor game design and the easier route.[/QUOTE]

While I agree with your general sediment, at least some of these games clearly label themselves as such, e.g. Super Meat Boy.

...getting my ass handed to me in the second clinic in Dr Daisy Pet Vet is kinda embarrassing (yet amusing).

I'd also consider the harder games a reaction to the hand-holding in games these days (that makes NES era seem hardcore).

Passing a challenge -> satisfaction

Last edited by a moderator:
^^

Because that game isn't embarrassing enough by itself;)

Personally I can go both ways. Some games like Super Meat Boy I adore, and eat up the difficulty, but this also comes with the fact the controls are incredibly precise and the art style really appeals to me. Then you have a game like Megaman 9 that requires pinpoint precision and level memorization, and doesn't give you any sort of progressive difficulty (unless you consider hard-very hard-ball breaking hard progressive), that I can't enjoy no matter how hard I try. I think both easy and hard games have there place, but given the choice I almost always prefer an easy/normal mode or game.

[quote name='hal']It's definitely a beautiful and fascinating game. My only complaint is that it eventually turns into a "memorize this level flawlessly" exercise of precision timing and it isn't very forgiving. I played it about halfway through and then got to a point where it was more frustrating than rewarding. [/quote]

While there are parts that can be frustrating, I think mostly that this isn't true, even with the later levels. Some knowledge is helpful (in that a second run through a level often has much less deaths than the first one), but the precision level is not super high. This coming from someone who sucks at platformers.

I'd say the only thing I have negative to say about the game is the final boss is just way too tough for me, and that's mostly because you need to keep Giana in the air while avoiding all sorts of attacks. I just gave up. That being said, it didn't hurt my enjoyment of the game and I highly recommend it.

[quote name='asheskitty']While I agree with your general sediment,
[/quote]

estuaryinfill.gif

Sorry! I could not resist. :cool:

...getting my ass handed to me in the second clinic in Dr Daisy Pet Vet is kinda embarrassing (yet amusing).

I'd also consider the harder games a reaction to the hand-holding in games these days (that makes NES era seem hardcore).

Passing a challenge -> satisfaction

I totally want to go play Dr. Daisy Pet Vet now!

And some of those old NES games were hard. It's not just rose colored glasses.

[quote name='Motoki']
estuaryinfill.gif

Sorry! I could not resist. :cool:

And some of those old NES games were hard. It's not just rose colored glasses.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Dr Daisy Pet vet is quite cute, I especially love the chameleons (and I'm not a reptile person).

Nod! Some NES games were/still are hard... others I had an easier time with years later (with my mad "grown-up" skillz) ;)

Edit: Looking at your graphic I thought it was going to show salinization of fresh water lenses, such as on page 5 of this USGS report.

[quote name='Motoki']

[/QUOTE]

I kinda do too. The description looks hilarious although the graphics are bit Farmville-y.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']The characters... when I thought about the characters of Firefly compared to the characters in Defiance. I said man, forget this show. Not worth my time.

I watched about 5-6 eps of Continuum, it's good. My favorite is Orphan Black, if you can call it sci-fi. I love it. The performance by the lead actress is unbelievable.[/QUOTE]
To be honest, Firefly had a shitty start too. It didn't grab me initially, and the characters did nothing for me. It wasn't until I kept watching the show that it grew on me.

But eh, to each his own. I'm usually hard to please with shows (I won't necessarily think they're shit, but if they don't excite me I won't watch them), and Defiance has sucked me in immediately. I like the setting, I like the world, I like the aliens (as much as I like something like Star Trek, its aliens consist of slightly different foreheads or brows), and I honestly do like the characters so far. Nolan's alright, Datak and Stahma (great actress, she plays H.G. Wells in Warehouse 13) are great, and I love Irisa. Kenya is an interesting character too (sort of reminds me of Inara in Firefly). Rafe and Amanda... judgement reserved. The actress who plays Amanda... I've seen her in something else, and I've just never really liked her acting. She bugs me.

[quote name='Idiotekque']To be honest, Firefly had a shitty start too. It didn't grab me initially, and the characters did nothing for me. It wasn't until I kept watching the show that it grew on me.[/QUOTE]
Did you start it with the real first episode, or the one that Fox broadcast first, which was the second episode? Just curious whether that impacted your first impression.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Did you start it with the real first episode, or the one that Fox broadcast first, which was the second episode? Just curious whether that impacted your first impression.[/QUOTE]
I didn't watch the show when it first came out on Fox. I got into the show after it was cancelled (and after Sci Fi channel played the unaired episodes) and watched it through start to finish. I love the show, don't get me wrong, but the first handful of episodes didn't grab me.

I have become such a cynic with all these bundle sales. When I see an indie game that I want go on sale at steam (like Gianna sisters), I think: Oh, that means it's going to be in a bundle soon, and don't buy it.
It has been a long time since I bought something from Steam directly, as opposed to GMG, Amazon and bundles.

[quote name='asheskitty']That's a new low. I highly recommend it. It's a AAA-quality platformer with an awesome soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

Awesome soundtrack, eh?

So, does the soundtrack come w/ the game?
Or is it able to be bought separate on Steam?

[quote name='MysterD']Awesome soundtrack, eh?

Or is it able to be bought separate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Nope, GOG doesn't even give you the soundtrack. You can't buy it on Steam either, has to be bought elsewhere.

[quote name='spoderman']Nope, GOG doesn't even give you the soundtrack. You can't buy it on Steam either, has to be bought elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

How disappointing. :(

If the OST is that good (as Ash says it is), it should come w/ GOG-version and be sold even at least as $DLC w/ the Steam-version.

[quote name='MysterD']How disappointing. :(

If the OST is that good (as Ash says it is), it should come w/ GOG-version and be sold even at least as $DLC w/ the Steam-version.[/QUOTE]

My guess is that because the soundtrack is by Machinae Supremacy, they probably have the rights to it and plan to or are already selling it themselves. I think that band has done that in the past, at least.

Total guess, though.

EDIT: Looks like they just brought in Machinae Supremacy to record metal versions. Chris Huelsbeck composed and you can buy the soundtrack from his bandcamp account.

So for you trading card mavens out there, a question: do you get the Half-Life 2 drops only from the base game or if I start up Freeman's Wild Ride on Episode 1 or 2, will I get them (wondering because I've already played through the base game)?

[quote name='MysterD']Awesome soundtrack, eh?

Or is it able to be bought separate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was disappointed that even the GOG version is missing the soundtrack.

The Machine Supremacy half of it is Free-to-Hear on Soundcloud.

[quote name='TheLongshot']While there are parts that can be frustrating, I think mostly that this isn't true, even with the later levels. Some knowledge is helpful (in that a second run through a level often has much less deaths than the first one), but the precision level is not super high. This coming from someone who sucks at platformers.[/QUOTE]

We all have different thresholds, I suppose. I've run into a lot of platformers recently that have struck me that way... Adventures of Shuggy, Meat Boy, and even Braid.

I think what it boils down to is that the difficult level ramps up too quickly at one point or another. I just like playing around with the mechanics of a good platformer without feeling like I have to approach ninja skill levels to progress. Or maybe I just didn't find enough that was rewarding at that point in the game? Maybe I was being old and grumpy.

Anyhow, Steam...

[quote name='MysterD']How disappointing. :(

If the OST is that good (as Ash says it is), it should come w/ GOG-version and be sold even at least as $DLC w/ the Steam-version.[/QUOTE]

Game soundtracks are pussy repellents. Just sayin

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Game soundtracks are pussy repellents. Just sayin[/QUOTE]

The Bastion soundtrack is fine if when asked you just make vague, non-committal answers about what's actually playing.

Bastion soundtrack was truly excellent. I would listen to that, I think. I tried to figure out if I had it a while back, but I don't think I bought a bundle that included it.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Game soundtracks are pussy repellents. Just sayin[/QUOTE]

Is that what killed Tent Cat?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Bastion soundtrack was truly excellent. I would listen to that, I think. I tried to figure out if I had it a while back, but I don't think I bought a bundle that included it.[/QUOTE]

IGN gave it away a while back. It was during the period where you could still scam them by doing the free trial. That's how I got my copy.

EDIT: Misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were trying to figure out how you ended up with a copy of the soundtrack. Bah, I need to go to bed.

I'm a huge fan of the Bit.Trip soundtracks, but is probably the most gamer-ish one you could find, and seems to send anyone not familiar with it running to plug their ears. Bastion is excellent I agree, really happy I got it from the Humble Bundle (at least I think I did, but I can't seem to find it). I also love the Bioshock OST, but that is mainly because it sounds like someone walked through rapture with a tape recorder, and I just love the atmosphere listening to it creates.

I think I tend to pay a lot more attention to video game music than most people, which is a shame because there are some truly outstanding pieces mixed in with the generic "epic set piece" tracks or "8-bit nostalgia freakout" that many seem to consider the only kind a game can have. I'm really glad that more and more often, OSTs and soundtracks are being included with games, and hopefully it will prompt more people to check them out and maybe discover a new type of music they enjoy.

Case in point, my recent "find" was the Fairy Bloom Freesia OST. Didn't expect much, but it randomly started playing and now I want more:drool:

[quote name='The End']Is that what killed Tent Cat?

IGN gave it away a while back. It was during the period where you could still scam them by doing the free trial. That's how I got my copy.

EDIT: Misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were trying to figure out how you ended up with a copy of the soundtrack. Bah, I need to go to bed.[/QUOTE]

Tent cat died due to asthma, not comic books and midi music. Although, looking back on it he may have had an easier transition if I was listening to the Giana Sisters soundtrack mixed with Bit trip beat.

Build That Wall is seriously one of the best songs I've ever heard in a game, amazing game. Truly a masterpiece, loved every second of it.

Can they be manipulated to repel the pussy into my direction?

- - -

You can spin the XIII soundtrack and tell hoes that it's some long-lost Isaac Hayes shit that only you have. If they don't know who that is just tell them it's Drake's dad.

[quote name='utopianmachine']If anyone wants to link me their Humble Bundle page for the soundtrack of Bastion, that'd be rad.[/QUOTE]

I expect that would be breaking TOS, but here's a consolation prize;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLA0vB9LCTM"[/URL]

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I expect that would be breaking TOS, but here's a consolation prize;)[/QUOTE]
Tee-oh-ess, shmee-oh-ess. Who's gonna tell?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Tee-oh-ess, shmee-oh-ess. Who's gonna tell?[/QUOTE]

Once you make a purchase, you should receive a unique download page. You shall not, directly or indirectly, disclose the unique URL for your download page to anyone else or use anyone else's download page. You are solely and entirely responsible for all activities that occur on your download page. Humble Bundle shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your download page.

Who knows, if you want to risk whatever may or may not happen, go right ahead. Nothing personal, I'm just always overly paranoid over stuff like this.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Who knows, if you want to risk whatever may or may not happen, go right ahead. Nothing personal, I'm just always overly paranoid over stuff like this.[/QUOTE]

image.php
images
image.php

[quote name='asheskitty']I highly recommend it. It's a AAA-quality platformer with an awesome soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I listened to your recommendation. I put in about two hours tonight alone. It's been a long time since I had this much fun with a platformer. Great game.

Glad I held out on Dust. I didn't hear any news about it coming to PC, but was pleasantly surprised when I logged on Steam.

Even if that were true, why miss out on good things because of what someone else thinks?

Chivalry is pretty legit. Bought mine from a fellow CAG and I'm enjoying it more than I ever thought I would, and I'm totally getting owned in TDM. Still very fun.

[quote name='Idiotekque']When I wanna die every two seconds in a first person TDM game, I'll play CoD. For medieval combat, WotR is where it's at.[/QUOTE]

If you're dying every two seconds in Chivalry you're doing something wrong.

TDM in Chivalry is not very good though. Objective mode is the best mode, and arguably the only one worth playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back