The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have to ask, how is it you people play fighting games on PC? My guess would be controller? I would find it uncomfortable to use a keyboard. :joystick:
I use a PS3 arcade stick, works fine without any extra drivers or software. (360 controllers/sticks should be fine too.) There are people who prefer the keyboard, I guess having each direction mapped to its own key gives them more precision?

So the sale ends at 1 p.m. ET on Monday, yes? Will there be flash sales at 5 a.m. ET? When is the "safe" time to go ahead and buy the stuff we might have been waiting on without risking the sale ending? Has it ever ended earlier than expected?

EDIT: Monday, not Sunday.
Best time to wait for is 5AM ET - 1PM ET on Monday. If past sales are an indication tomorrow at 1PM will start a 24 hour encore and flash sales may and may not continue, I honestly can't remember. If there are still flash sales tomorrow at 1PM/9PM, then assume there will be one at 5AM and wait accordingly. If the last flash sale is Sunday at 5AM, then you can buy at anytime during the encore.

Apparently Clear Sky is inferior to the other two... or so I've heard.
Yup, it sure is.

It's still good, though. It's just - SOC was ultra-fresh for its time; and COP is the most polished STALKER game.

Clear Sky was good, but it's kind of an odd duck - it "Remixed" a lot and experimented w/ some new features. It remixed the SOC levels (moved factions, quests, objects, NPC's and things around quite a bit - and had some new stuff going on here and there in those areas and had very few new levels, too). And also - Clear Sky had those half-baked Faction Wars.

I'll take GTA:VC over GTA3 and SA.

I still want a true-blue Vice City 2.
I mentioned 3 and SA because that comparison has more similarities to a comparison between JC and JC2: the sequels share similar environments to their predecessors, and there's a reasonable jump in tech and polish between games.

Wow, Euro Truck Sim 2 is awesome! It's so zen like and better than meditation. I failed so hard on the tutorial though ;(

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162104398
:rofl: !

I just started playing ETS2 today and I completely concur, it's awesome. Easily one of the best purchases I've made this sale. I really like adding my own music to the radio for those long drives in the rain or while the sun is setting on the horizon.

I must say trying to backup/reverse into the designated unloading spots after each delivery is like trying to push toothpaste back into the tube. You should be rewarded more than just 45xp for such a difficult task. Maybe it just takes more practice and a combination of using the eight different camera angles to get it right. All in all, I'm enjoying the ride.

:rofl: !

I just started playing ETS2 today and I completely concur, it's awesome. Easily one of the best purchases I've made this sale. I really like adding my own music to the radio for those long drives in the rain or while the sun is setting in the horizon.

I must say trying to backup/reverse into the designated unloading spots after each delivery is like trying to push toothpaste back into the tube. You should be rewarded more than just 45xp for such a difficult task. Maybe it just takes more practice and a combination of using the eight camera angles to get it right. All in all, I'm enjoying the ride.
Now you're making me want to buy that game :p wallet's saying no more! I'm planning on only buying valve pack after all sales are at near the end

You should definitely try to fit ETS2 in your budget for this sale.  It is also one of my better pick up this sale and I do not play more only because SMT IV is taking the majority of my time.  

Ah FF7 many were waiting for that....I'll just play my PSN copy when I feel the need to play it. Am the only person that when playing FF7 actively disliked having aeris/aerith/flower girl in my party? She seemed so weak and I was more into limit breaks that did damage. Course when I played no one knew any twists and to get information you had to buy a guide....(pulls out cane).

Two 3-key Shfities (BL2)

WJ5B3-JW56X-5393T-JTTJJ-T5Z6T
K3WTT-WCCFF-C3HTJ-T3JBJ-RR6X3
There's some class mod and stuff codes that you should probably thing about exactly when you want to redeem them, here.

Ah FF7 many were waiting for that....I'll just play my PSN copy when I feel the need to play it. Am the only person that when playing FF7 actively disliked having aeris/aerith/flower girl in my party? She seemed so weak and I was more into limit breaks that did damage. Course when I played no one knew any twists and to get information you had to buy a guide....(pulls out cane).
There were guides on BBSes.

So this is rather random, but since google was no help I figured I'd turn here in the hopes someone can help me: I've been trying to gift a game to a friend, and though I bought it fine and thought I'd sent it, looking at my inventory it's still there (says "Sent", but isn't under pending gifts like I thought it should be). I tried resending it, and still no luck. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if I'm just misunderstanding something, so if anyone has any idea I could really use some insight. This is probably only the second time I've gifted something, and since the person was online the last time I didn't run into any problems. I feel like I'm just being stupid, but am getting very frustrated and want to get it sent before they come back online. :cry:

Is FTL good? Was intrigued earlier but if it wins the vote at $2.50 I may have to get it regardless ...

Forgive the second question, I'm a bit of a Steam noob, but is KOTOR2 at $3.39 good or is there a chance it could get cheaper? (I know, I'm probably asking for too much here ...)
For your XP:

FTL doles out 4 drops and the minimum listed price for each one is $0.16 - $0.17 cents. Plus an unlikely chance at a foil, which is like winning the contents of some chump's change-purse because the stupid fucking moron bet that, when you said "penal measures" is a term that some people actually use, you were the real moron. Fcuk that.

That's at least a $0.50 rebate in Steam money that Gabe is destined to embezzle one day.

Just Cause 1 is 27 cents.
I sold a Worms Rev card for $0.27 earlier. Goood barter try harder Valve

Thanks again. Not sure how I missed the Master Trade List forum at the top. :D

KOTOR 2 has been $2.49 on Steam before so it might hit that price point again if you can wait for the winter sale.
I dunno, dude.

Steam-sale discounts are trending downward as consistently as the longest hair on a conservative old-man's lower ballskin. He'll never trim it.

Base discounts especially.

FFS, Payday at 75% again and DLC is still at 50%. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUR GUTS!! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!!! :bomb:

Whoa, flashback. Sorry about that.
LAY THE BLOTTER BY YOUR NIKE'S AND STEP AWAY. I WILL COLLECT IT. THANK YOU.

Can one purchase a game with combined means of payment? As in steam wallet and credit card?
I sense a suspicious synergy.

b2b Castle Crashers avatars? One answered the other's question? One is a xenophobe and the other is a (space) invader? Probably nothing.

eye no wuz up doe

Don't you EVER diss the Mortal Kombat movie.
fcuk your life if you do

Little tip for those who have never played Final Fantasy VII. You're gonna want to spend as much time as possible leveling up Aeris. I know that she doesn't seem all that powerful, being a healer & all, but one of her attacks is particularly helpful in the later stages of the game.

You're welcome.
didn't notice until the ensuing replies :applause:

So this is rather random, but since google was no help I figured I'd turn here in the hopes someone can help me: I've been trying to gift a game to a friend, and though I bought it fine and thought I'd sent it, looking at my inventory it's still there (says "Sent", but isn't under pending gifts like I thought it should be). I tried resending it, and still no luck. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if I'm just misunderstanding something, so if anyone has any idea I could really use some insight. This is probably only the second time I've gifted something, and since the person was online the last time I didn't run into any problems. I feel like I'm just being stupid, but am getting very frustrated and want to get it sent before they come back online. :cry:
It will stay in your inventory until the recipient Accepts the gift. You don't mention if they say they haven't received the gift notification.

As for Pending Gifts, I believe that is for gifts you've received but not yet accepted. I've never seen an outbound gift listed there.

You are the worst member of this entire site, timboslice included.
Wubadubadub, is that true?

nervous-300x300.jpg

It will stay in your inventory until the recipient Accepts the gift. You don't mention if they say they haven't received the gift notification.

As for Pending Gifts, I believe that is for gifts you've received but not yet accepted. I've never seen an outbound gift listed there.
they haven't been online since I've sent it, but thanks sounds like I was just being a :dunce: when I sent it steam told me to check pending gifts, so that's why I've been rather confused and thought it had glitched or something. Thanks for clearing things up ^_^

Two 3-key Shfities (BL2)

WJ5B3-JW56X-5393T-JTTJJ-T5Z6T
K3WTT-WCCFF-C3HTJ-T3JBJ-RR6X3
There's some class mod and stuff codes that you should probably thing about exactly when you want to redeem them, here.

There were guides on BBSes.

Thanks for the shift codes...I forget about BL2 since I've beaten it and such and stopped playing it but love the golden keys. Will also have to go do the last DLC that came out eventually.

y'all is crazy

The fall/winter lineup is the strongest Nintendo has had in YEARS. From 2009-2011 you were lucky to get one solid core release per holiday season...from now until December we are getting five (six if you count Luigi U). The X1/PS4 launch lineup exclusives are weaksauce (with the possible exception of Knack) and the PS3/360 slate is almost barren.

And yes, the people who don't "get" how to use the controller are fucking stupid. My five year old just started gaming this year and knew how to play Ski on her first try. I won't deny that Nintendo has done a terrible job demoing the Game Pad's potential but come the fuck on, if they can't figure out something as simple as Ski then they shouldn't be spending money on any gaming device.
Years?

already had a copy of just cause, but picked one up anyway (never turn down 96% off ever)

and just beat dead island over an hour ago woohoo

and looks like I'll still have gabenbucks for any future midweek weekend madness daily duds.

Now you guys have me thinking about Euro Truck 2. I've never enjoyed driving sims except Burnout and Mario Kart... and I know it's virtually a sin to be mentioning those titles and "driving sim" on the same sentence.

At the same time, I've been looking for quite a long time that I can just fire up and play without a whole lot of energy but I feel as though I'm making progress (this is why I'm almost strictly RPG bound, and will often not buy or not play a game unless it had achievements).

I tried watching some gameplay footage, but it was like watching grass grow out watching someone else raid in an MMO. I'm really on the fence about this one. Can anyone help sway me in one direction or the other? What is the feeling of progression like? Is it easy and repetitive, or varied and leaves you with a sense of accomplishment? I don't have a wheel, only a 360 controller...is that going to make a big impact on my enjoyment of the game? What is the game good at, and where does it fall short in terms of enjoyment?

I know I could probably spend a few hours researching these questions on my own, but it's your damn fault for getting me interested and I know I will get honest opinions.

Now you guys have me thinking about Euro Truck 2. I've never enjoyed driving sims except Burnout and Mario Kart... and I know it's virtually a sin to be mentioning those titles and "driving sim" on the same sentence.

At the same time, I've been looking for quite a long time that I can just fire up and play without a whole lot of energy but I feel as though I'm making progress (this is why I'm almost strictly RPG bound, and will often not buy or not play a game unless it had achievements).

I tried watching some gameplay footage, but it was like watching grass grow out watching someone else raid in an MMO. I'm really on the fence about this one. Can anyone help sway me in one direction or the other? What is the feeling of progression like? Is it easy and repetitive, or varied and leaves you with a sense of accomplishment? I don't have a wheel, only a 360 controller...is that going to make a big impact on my enjoyment of the game? What is the game good at, and where does it fall short in terms of enjoyment?

I know I could probably spend a few hours researching these questions on my own, but it's your damn fault for getting me interested and I know I will get honest opinions.

There's a demo on Steam. Just DL it and try it yourself.

I too jumped on the Euro Truck 2 bandwagon. I also prefer RPGs normally and I really liked Euro Truck 2, I played the tutorial and went on to play another hour without even thinking about it. I like that you have a lot of different missions to choose from and that you are trying to progress to owning your own truck and business. I am finding myself wanting to go back to it (even after getting all card drops) and have enjoyed it WAY more than I thought I would.

So I'm still getting JC2 at 2.99, primarily for multiplayer. Someone had mentioned previously that the multiplayer is in beta right now? In which case I can breathe a little more easily about not having a Windows laptop yet.
Eh... the multiplayer mod project has been going on FOREVER. I've been connected to it for ages (6 months +) and every once in awhile I get a public beta test notice in my inbox, but eh. They're taking ages, who knows if it'll ever be finished.

I really like adding my own music to the radio for those long drives in the rain or while the sun is setting on the horizon.
Have you figured out how to shuffle tracks?

y'all is crazy

The fall/winter lineup is the strongest Nintendo has had in YEARS. From 2009-2011 you were lucky to get one solid core release per holiday season...from now until December we are getting five (six if you count Luigi U). The X1/PS4 launch lineup exclusives are weaksauce (with the possible exception of Knack) and the PS3/360 slate is almost barren.

And yes, the people who don't "get" how to use the controller are fucking stupid. My five year old just started gaming this year and knew how to play Ski on her first try. I won't deny that Nintendo has done a terrible job demoing the Game Pad's potential but come the fuck on, if they can't figure out something as simple as Ski then they shouldn't be spending money on any gaming device.
lol Wii U.

32602352.jpg

27 cents is cheap... but I'll never play it. I could put that money toward an uncommon-tier emoticon!
Eyeroll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back