The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm.  Maybe Faerie Solitaire will be the badge I collect to reach level 10.

...or maybe I keep selling off all the cards as I acquire them to prepare for the Summer Sale.

But... foils!

Really, I'm hoping for the day that most games have cards and you can collect those for the few games you cherish most.  I'm looking at you, Coconut Queen badge.

The xbl and psn thread titles are updated, so I'm guessing there is a way you just aren't seeing squirrel.
if you can show me how I'd be much ablidged.

EDIT: for some reason it won't let me post again for 1300 seconds, but I'm not seeing the title change option. If it really is restricted to CAGiversary members only, I guess we will have to jump ship to a new thread again :cry:

The xbl and psn thread titles are updated, so I'm guessing there is a way you just aren't seeing squirrel.
if you can show me how I'd be much ablidged.
When I edit my first post and then click the button to use the full editor I see the following:

jiqQbwq.jpg

The highlighted text is the title that I can edit.

Now, I think the people who do the other threads are Cagiversary! level as am I. You're Cag Veteran and based on the livestream CheapyD just did about the new site, this stuff can all be restricted by those levels. It's possible that it's turned off for CAG Veterans in 3.0 but wasn't in CAG 2.0.

So far only tried the mobile version of the new look and I have to say, it really sucks.
I think the worst thing (aside from quotes within quotes now) is how you can't hide signatures anymore. I loved that feature. I already know what you guys have for sigs, I don't care to see them every damn time you post.

Edit: Never mind, it's in "Ignore Preferences" under "My Settings." Good. Go away, gifs and gameplay tallies. :p

So far only tried the mobile version of the new look and I have to say, it really sucks.
I think the worst thing (aside from quotes within quotes now) is how you can't hide signatures anymore. I loved that feature. I already know what you guys have for sigs, I don't care to see them every damn time you post.
You can. Hover your mouse over a signature. There should be an X in the upper right corner of the sig. You can disable it for that user or all users.

You can. Hover your mouse over a signature. There should be an X in the upper right corner of the sig. You can disable it for that user or all users.
Ah, cool. I found it in the Ignore Prefs, but that's a good tip for lazy people. ;) Is there a fix for nested quotes aside from manually removing them?

You haven't seen Fairy Tail? Shameful. And all the information I gave to Steam was pretty much fake. I don't have time to waste with correct information and I don't need my inbox or mailbox filled with spam.
It's often a good idea to use real information when you're paying for a service.

And yeah, Steam only emails you with receipts, wishlist items on sale and steamguard stuff. The latter two you can disable.

This "like this" button is pretty cool. Now I just have to find someone who has it enabled so I can like EVERY ONE OF THEIR POSTS. ;)

[body bgcolor="#FF0000"] oh, come on what's wrong with the site. :bow:  ummm first any option to change the background to black?
like having the damn moon in my living room.   

also oil rush is free right now

ZEVZSOZIPD7LNDEZ  [/body]

fuck thought that would work, spoiler don't work.  that makes a sad burger.

[body bgcolor="#FF0000"] oh, come on what's wrong with the site. :bow: ummm first any option to change the background to black?
like having the damn moon in my living room.

also oil rush is free right now

ZEVZSOZIPD7LNDEZ [/body]

fuck thought that would work, spoiler don't work. that makes a sad burger.

I got Oil Rush and the dark theme I think was said to be coming around tomorrow, or I guess today now for myself. This is the first time I have ever actually read someones twitter because I really would like to know when my eyes can stop burning from reading this website.

[text style="background-color:#000000;"]
^ DUDE, NEVER MAKE A BACKGROUND COLOR RED. THAT IS ALMOST AS BAD AS WHITE.
[/text]

And you can't even use html code or bbcode to change it. Shitty shitty.

[background='[background='[text style="background-color:#000000;"]'][/background]']
^ DUDE, NEVER MAKE A BACKGROUND COLOR RED. THAT IS ALMOST AS BAD AS WHITE.[/background]
[/text]

did you try clickin on the lightswitch button in the top left corner of the editor? It changes it to BBcode. Not sure if it will work, but I would assume as much;)

EDIT: seems you have to click "special bbcode", then select it from a drop down menu. Far too much work, it's not even worth it IMO.

EDIT; edit: aw screw it, I can't get that to work either :oldman:

[text style="background-color:#000000;"]
^ DUDE, NEVER MAKE A BACKGROUND COLOR RED. THAT IS ALMOST AS BAD AS WHITE.
[/text]

did you try clickin on the lightswitch button in the top left corner of the editor? It changes it to BBcode. Not sure if it will work, but I would assume as much;)
[background=#202026]Ah yes, that's much better. Too bad you can't add in a p/div to have a wall of same-colored text without the line kerning...

This is the same code the old site
used. Look how shitty it looks now!
[/background]

And yeah, Steam only emails you with receipts, wishlist items on sale and steamguard stuff. The latter two you can disable.
Whereabouts do you disable the wishlist nagging? That's been kinda bugging me but I haven't found where to disable it yet.
Go to the [your username]'s account link in the top right corner of steam, then next to your transaction history will be a link to "manage email notification settings."

You can do it there.

Whereabouts do you disable the wishlist nagging? That's been kinda bugging me but I haven't found where to disable it yet.
Go to the [your username]'s account link in the top right corner of steam, then next to your transaction history will be a link to "manage email notification settings."

You can do it there.
Thanks much!

oh... the white... my eyes...

I do like the fact that swearing is allowed now!
2lkyznl.jpg

301pzeh.jpg

Are you acknowledging that the whiteness of your avatar causes blindness and you still don't give any fucks about our rods and cones?

1z5pzfd.jpg

5e9vd3.jpg

It is pretty bright, so I hope there's eventually a darker theme, but I like the layout overall. Nice, clean lines. Much, much improved over the old one. And a nice byproduct of that is removing the hideous bloat the other site design had.

Maybe I'm biased, but this speaks to my design sensibilities as a web developer. I favor strong, clean lines and open layouts like this.
Maybe you're biased?

Considering the reports, the moment after you die is going to be very, very aesthetically pleasing to you. My monitor could incubate a Komodo-dragon egg right now.

That's an androgynous name and your mother (Pat?) knows it.

You just give them all the info you have. You don't have shit like a name, address and billing info?
You haven't seen Fairy Tail? Shameful. And all the information I gave to Steam was pretty much fake. I don't have time to waste with correct information and I don't need my inbox or mailbox filled with spam.

It seems like you're defending the masculinity of your name by referring to fairies.

iz2fci.jpg

Just got a foil Soul Rend from Faerie Solitare and I'm only level 6. Weird!
+1 like for you. Nice.

Hey, why the FS hate? The game is a wonderful little casual gem, and it was free a bazillion times. I played it before the cards were added too.
The card game on it's own is fine. But, the game is a pointless time waster. Collecting pets for no reason reeks of some stupid farmville concept. The game has a great ability to keep players wanting to play until they realize they're playing a card game with a boring story. And, the pets they're grinding for are worthless and evolving them serves no purpose.

Hey, why the FS hate? The game is a wonderful little casual gem, and it was free a bazillion times. I played it before the cards were added too.
The card game on it's own is fine. But, the game is a pointless time waster. Collecting pets for no reason reeks of some stupid farmville concept. The game has a great ability to keep players wanting to play until they realize they're playing a card game with a boring story. And, the pets they're grinding for are worthless and evolving them serves no purpose.
Well, it is JUST a time waster. It's a fun casual game :(

I was tremendously disappointed when I realized the pets had no bearing on the gameplay. Up until that point I was enjoying the powerup additions to solitaire and was really getting into the flow of the game. Then I just got over the inert pet thing and got right back to having fun with the rest of the game.

The fact that the story wasn't amazing didn't bother me; it's really just a solitaire game with a few extras. I normally click right through the "story" in those types of games anyway.

But yeah, it is a time-waster. It's solitaire after all. I guess I just happened to enjoy it a little more and that's fine.

I found FS to be a fun solitaire game.  Story was not the greatest and the pets/powerups don't alter gameplay significantly, but I finished one whole playthrough and enjoyed it. 

Today's deal is Microsoft Flight content at 50% off.
Hawaiian Adventure - $9.99
Alaskan Wilderness - $7.49
Hawaiian Starter Bundle - $14.99
Carbon Cub Deluxe - $7.49
Maule M-7-260C Deluxe - $7.49
All other planes $3.49

Weekend Deals

Saints Row The Third free weekend and 75% off ($9.99)
The Full Package - $12.49
All DLC on sale

Civilization V is 75% off ($7.49)

Gold edition - $12.49

Gold upgrade - $5

DLC Bundle - $2.49

All DLC on sale, but Brave New World is only 10% off off

Today's deal is Microsoft Flight content at 50% off.
Hawaiian Adventure - $9.99
Alaskan Wilderness - $7.49
Hawaiian Starter Bundle - $14.99
Carbon Cub Deluxe - $7.49
Maule M-7-260C Deluxe - $7.49
All other planes $3.49

Weekend Deals

Saints Row The Third free weekend and 75% off ($9.99)
The Full Package - $12.49
All DLC on sale

Gold edition - $12.49

Gold upgrade - $5

DLC Bundle - $2.49

Brave New World available from Green Man Gaming for $20.25 with voucher [SIZE=large]GMG25-GDSAK-7FPWQ[/SIZE].

Gold edition - $12.49

Gold upgrade - $5

DLC Bundle - $2.49

Civ III (75%) and Civ IV (75%) are also discounted.

I don't have III so I was planning on lassoing it during the summer sale. I just started playing Alpha Centauri for the first time ~ 3 weeks ago and it turns out that I enjoy it more than Civ 4 & 5. I'm thinking it might be a similar outcome with 3.

Also: If you could only buy one Civ 5 DLC that isn't Gods and Kings, I'd go with Explorer's Map Pack. It has modified my games more than any other DLC and there's no close 2nd.

jshackles: The Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack is not highlighted for me in ES although I do own it. When I try to add it to my wishlist it exclaims: "oops!"

saints row the third and all its dlc is on sale for the weekend. i have a question as someone who has beaten the base game with no dlc on the 360. i own the just the base game on steam. would it be cheaper for me to buy the full package to get all the dlc or should i only get the season pass and some few others?

thanks

OP updated! Sorry it took so long, but there is a freaking boatload of DLC for all these games :hot:

In other news, I can update the title again \\:D/

OP updated! Sorry it took so long, but there is a freaking boatload of DLC for all these games :hot:

In other news, I can update the title again \:D/
Lunar Flight needs to be removed from Miscellaneous. Apox's DLC needs to be added, and Apox and Tryst should both be in Miscellaneous rather than weekly (they are a week long deal in that they last for a week, but are a separate publisher promotion going from the 5th to the 12th rather than the regular 3rd to 10th weeklong promos).

And, as noted, Civ III and Civ IV are part of the Civ weekend deal.

It will be nice when wikis are back online.

In other news, I can update the title again \:D/
Lunar Flight needs to be removed from Miscellaneous. Apox's DLC needs to be added, and Apox and Tryst should both be in Miscellaneous rather than weekly (they are a week long deal in that they last for a week, but are a separate publisher promotion going from the 5th to the 12th rather than the regular 3rd to 10th weeklong promos).

And, as noted, Civ III and Civ IV are part of the Civ weekend deal.

It will be nice when wikis are back online.
*sigh* I'll get on it...

saints row the third and all its dlc is on sale for the weekend. i have a question as someone who has beaten the base game with no dlc on the 360. i own the just the base game on steam. would it be cheaper for me to buy the full package to get all the dlc or should i only get the season pass and some few others?

thanks
The season pass includes all of the story dlc so get that.

Everything else is costumes, cars, etc. That stuff is neglible.

Has anyone played Lunnye Devitsy or Wake from the Lunar Pack? http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26391/ They're cheap and the dev has interest in producing cards for them, so if they're actually good-decent I might want to grab before the sale ends.

Good looks for the intel; it would undoubtedly result in a profit despite being in Royale because the power levelers love those cards and I love them for loving them. Do you have a link for that?

MrNinjaSquirrel: You listed Civ IV Complete in the OP without mentioning that it includes Colonization, which is a standalone game. It's for the children really, but I don't care.

jshackles: The Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack is not highlighted for me in ES although I do own it. When I try to add it to my wishlist it exclaims: "oops!"
I'm actually having the same problem with this particular DLC. The wishlist thing seems to have nothing to do with Enhanced Steam. I'm wondering if Valve has that particular DLC marked as a "pack" which would throw that error (you can't add packs to your wishlist).

Weird...

Has anyone played Lunnye Devitsy or Wake from the Lunar Pack? http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26391/ They're cheap and the dev has interest in producing cards for them, so if they're actually good-decent I might want to grab before the sale ends.

Good looks for the intel; it would undoubtedly result in a profit despite being in Royale because the power levelers love those cards and I love them for loving them. Do you have a link for that?

MrNinjaSquirrel: You listed Civ IV Complete in the OP without mentioning that it includes Colonization, which is a standalone game. It's for the children really, but I don't care.
I'm sure lots of devs want in on the trading card thing. It boosts sales for them.

interesting, they are the same developers for Really Big Sky which got trading cards a couple of days ago, so there is a good chance that they will add trading cards to these two games as well.

EDIT: more games added to the steam trading card beta

- Left 4 Dead 2 (finally!)

- Sanctum 2

- Go Home Dinosaurs!

- Triple Town

- Cubemen 2 (its 50% off right now, $7.99 - $3.99)

Uh.. why is Cubemen 2 showing up for 75% off? It's supposed to be 50% off right?
It's been showing 50% for me from the moment I received the popup, but I traded my Steam key way back and played the Desura version.

Cubemen 2 is pushing a duo of alternate deals: A 2pac (Thug Life) for $4.99 and a bundle with one copy each of Cubemen 2 and the OG Cubemen for $4.99.

L4D 2 has 8 trading cards and none of them feature the survivors, instead they went with the special infected (jockey, witch, tank, etc.)  kinda disappointing to say the least. I mean all 8 survivors are playable in L4D 2, they could of easily picked at least one of them or all 8 which would been a great fit.

- Sanctum 2

- Go Home Dinosaurs!

- Triple Town

Thanks for the heads up. Time to idle some L4D cards...
Do those all come with possibility of foils?

Looks like Runner 2, Faerie Solitaire, and Monster Loves You badges are also out there.

- Sanctum 2

- Go Home Dinosaurs!

- Triple Town

Meh. With that rate of adding cards I feel I must spend some money to earn 10th level. It's silly that amount of registered products doesn't give any bonus badges/XP like the time passed from registering the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back