Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception coming 2011

[quote name='gunstar808']Hmm my Subway has plenty of the cups, but not the other codes. Tomorrow, if I go there for lunch I'll grab the cup.

Just to make sure, the cup code is ONLY for the multiplayer beta right? You need the other codes for the unlocks?[/QUOTE]

No, one you use the code to access the site you are given a choice. When I did mine I had the option of Multiplayer, a theme, ak47 upgrade, subway shirt, and a subway costume skin.

Did they ever say when the Uncharted 3 MP Subway thing ends? I keep playing it every night and think well it won't be much longer until its over. If I had to guess by the 25th it won't be around, but I haven't read anything about a date it ends.

I found the quantities for how many redemptions there are for each item. I was mad I bought another value meal to get the U3 cash and it was sold out.

Early Game Access 12,320,000/retail value $15
DC Universe Online 1,000,000/$15
U3 Theme 500,000/$3
U3 cash 25,000/$3
drake skin or weapon 50,000/$3
PS Home items 100,000/$3

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Did they ever say when the Uncharted 3 MP Subway thing ends? I keep playing it every night and think well it won't be much longer until its over. If I had to guess by the 25th it won't be around, but I haven't read anything about a date it ends.[/QUOTE]

AFAIK it's going to be playable through Oct 31.

[quote name='8bitArtist']what are they talking about with the blindfire cone being more accurate?[/QUOTE]

My interpretation was some (invisible) cone that was created for the hit detection within their programming.

Or it could be when you're real close and your blindfire locks on instead of having to aim the reticle, so that they made the lock on occur more accurately based on your prior aiming.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Steelbook Standalone, Faceplate+Stelbook Package, and Controller+Steelbook Package are up @ Play-Asia.com & BuyToy2.com/en (Hong Kong)

i wish there was a section of the game where drake stops into a subway orders a $5 foot long sits down, enjoys it and says "wow what a good sandwhich i love subway" while wearing a subway hat and t-shirt then asks if there hiring. all this subway bullshit is a sell out move but i'll admit it could be worse.....like taco bell or mcdonalds.

[quote name='lokizz']you have to love how the guy from nd is trying to spin that preorder pass lol.[/QUOTE]

That guy isn't from Naughty Dog. This and the Subway stuff is the publisher's doing, not the devs. It's Sony's doing, not Naughty Dog.

[quote name='sublime90']i wish there was a section of the game where drake stops into a subway orders a $5 foot long sits down, enjoys it and says "wow what a good sandwhich i love subway" while wearing a subway hat and t-shirt then asks if there hiring. all this subway bullshit is a sell out move but i'll admit it could be worse.....like taco bell or mcdonalds.[/QUOTE]

There's no Subway in the game. Anywhere. No signs, no ads, no mentions. I don't know if the Subway stuff will carry over into the multiplayer of the final game, but that's all it would be...shirts, taunts, and hats. None of it, in any way, will be in the main campaign.

[quote name='Psykoboy2']That guy isn't from Naughty Dog. This and the Subway stuff is the publisher's doing, not the devs. It's Sony's doing, not Naughty Dog.

There's no Subway in the game. Anywhere. No signs, no ads, no mentions. I don't know if the Subway stuff will carry over into the multiplayer of the final game, but that's all it would be...shirts, taunts, and hats. None of it, in any way, will be in the main campaign.[/QUOTE]

whoever he is hes defending this shit so the point remains. " youre saving 45% off the price of the dlc"! its all greedy bullshit.

Psykoboy2
There's no Subway in the game. Anywhere. No signs, no ads, no mentions. I don't know if the Subway stuff will carry over into the multiplayer of the final game, but that's all it would be...shirts, taunts, and hats. None of it, in any way, will be in the main campaign.
i know but its still kind of corny that hes doing the taunts and in the commercials. i'll admit its not as gross as being on mountian dew cans or bags of doritos

10/10 on IGN good for U:3. I preordered it last night on amazon. They seemed to have the best DLC for a preorder.

The way ign talked about Uncharted 2 I always thought it should have got a 10 instead of 9.5

I can't believe Uncharted 3 got a perfect 10. Uncharted 2 was one of the best games I've played. I don't see how they could have topped it, but maybe they did.

Wow, I didn't see that coming.....pause IGN's video review at 1:31 to see a surprise guest appearance....
I don't know how the hell he survived the grenade, but Flynn's alive.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']The way ign talked about Uncharted 2 I always thought it should have got a 10 instead of 9.5

I can't believe Uncharted 3 got a perfect 10. Uncharted 2 was one of the best games I've played. I don't see how they could have topped it, but maybe they did.[/QUOTE]
I actually liked the first one over #2 myself, but only because of Sully. So glad he's back in this one.

[quote name='lokizz']you have to love how the guy from nd is trying to spin that preorder pass lol.[/QUOTE]

Honestly its not a bad deal. You're getting all the DLC for $25. I'm getting it. I believe the UC 2 stuff for MP was like $5-6 each.

I'm a fan of 1, huge fan. 2 was just bigger and a better version of Part 1. Among Thieves is still one of the greatest games I've ever played, right up there with Vice City.

Any word on a supernatural element in this one?

How is it possible that this beta is worse than the battlefield 3 beta?
I think i'll wait till I get a 3d tv to buy this game since I'll only be playing single player on this one.

Dynamic theme code: EKQ2-TJN6-RT9J

Can't wait to play the full game. I'm trying to avoid the reviews but everything is looking up.

[quote name='Jodou']I actually liked the first one over #2 myself, but only because of Sully. So glad he's back in this one.[/QUOTE]

Hells yeah! I liked the second one way more but Sully would have made the game so much better. I'm glad to see Chloe back too only because I like her voice.

Speaking of scores, I'm kinda surprised at how many scores are in the 80-85% range, even though most are in the 90% or higher range.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Dynamic theme code: EKQ2-TJN6-RT9J

Can't wait to play the full game. I'm trying to avoid the reviews but everything is looking up.[/QUOTE]

I'd just like to give a big fuck you to everyone taking these codes without posting. Oh and I seriously cannot wait for this game.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Wow, I didn't see that coming.....pause IGN's video review at 1:31 to see a surprise guest appearance....
I don't know how the hell he survived the grenade, but Flynn's alive.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I paused it but he just looks like another random thug.

I can't believe the mp thing from subway is still going on. I thought they would end it to day if I had to guess. Its just a week until it is released.

I'm playing it right now and I don't remember seeing Museum from uncharted 2 in it... They added another map. xD

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I can't believe the mp thing from subway is still going on. I thought they would end it to day if I had to guess. Its just a week until it is released.

I'm playing it right now and I don't remember seeing Museum from uncharted 2 in it... They added another map. xD[/QUOTE]

It ends 10/31/11.

I think I'm done with the Subway Beta for now. It took me a few hours but I got my kill to death ratio to a little over 1:1 and felt that was a good place to quit at.

I don't know if the players just got better or they tweaked the game mechanics but the multiplayer feels a a little different than Uncharted 2, I had at least a few hundred kills over deaths but now it just feels like I'm getting ran over.

Just got my review copy an hour ago. Now at Chapter 4.

3D TV, surround headphones, 12+ uninterrupted hours. Single-sitting. Hard mode.

f6dba81db20b4ef49d8359e5e5b34b75_7.jpg

[quote name='Mad D']I don't know if the players just got better or they tweaked the game mechanics but the multiplayer feels a a little different than Uncharted 2, I had at least a few hundred kills over deaths but now it just feels like I'm getting ran over.[/QUOTE]They changed allot of things... Not all of them for the better.

I might play this weekend as I've not see the new museum but I've played the map before... So its not a big lost if I don't see it ever as the UC2 version left a bad taste in my mouth. (Worst map for Plunder and Chain Reaction.)

It sounds kind of odd. Last night I was playing the MP experience and when I was shooting a level 35 dude, he seemed to just disappear in some black smoke. Was it a glitch or some magical booster? I was almost certain that he came back somewhere else in the same game, so it wasn't like he left the game.

Should definitely get more impressions soon since copies of the game for people who attended the AMC Theaters events started arriving yesterday.

My take (after having beaten it on Hard): It's like the simpler 'concise' album that some bands come out with after their arguably overproduced album.

bread's done
Back