Urban Dead - The Official Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

Thanks Crotch.

HotShotX: It took most of my AP to stand up, so I won't be able to revive you until ~10:45 EST. I am around, though, and I will revive you ASAP.

Yeah, once you guys finish getting the human essentials and are down to things like radio broadcasting and tagging, it would be a good idea to hold a few hundred EXP in reserve for important zombie skills. There are a couple of scent ones that are handy, plus ankle grab and shambling gait.

Okay, I'm getting really tired of our friend Adam. PKing? I can deal with that. But going after weaker characters like HotShot and Ivan? Boo-urns. We already know he's in Yagoton. I'm heading out that way tonight. Only have about 10 AP or so, but I'm getting tired of sitting around Freeman pumping bullets into zarghar zambahs.

[quote name='JolietJake']I spotted him, check out the tonight show.:lol:[/quote]

LOL I flipped on my tv and saw him. No computer though so we should be safe.

Oh, you know what I'm mean. But whoever he's gunning for, I'm still pissed. Didn't get far - fucking Eastonwood's razed to the ground. Sitting in Obern Towers right now. Might move a spot or two later tonight, but I've got my chemistry final tomorrow morning, and it's getting a little lateish...

EDIT: I'm a little tired to give you the usual briefing. Read the Wiki, especially the basic guides. We'll talk tomorrow. For now, stay out of the zombie-dominated suburbs like Eastonwood and Ridleybank. Look for buildings that are "Very Strongly Barricaded" - that's the heaviest level you can enter. Never sleep outside as a human. Don't use guns until you've levelled up a fair bit.

EDIT2: List "Cheap Ass Survivors" as your character's group, and give us a link to your profile.

[quote name='JJSP']I just started playing this, though I'm sure I'll end up dead sooner or later.[/quote]

Don't worry everyone dies at one time on another, you can be rivived though by some of us or at revival spots across the map. :D

wtf happened last night? damn zombies look like they wrecked everything even took a few swipes at me while i was in a once barricaded place but luckily i had a fak so i was able to heal my infection.

Oh man, a non-CAS member fueled the generator so now Hallet is a glowing yellow beacon for Zeds to attack. Should we attack the generator and destroy it? It does us absolutely no good anyway.

[quote name='suko_32']Yes, destroy it.[/quote]

Seconded, destroy it. It serves no purpose inside a discreet building.

~HotShotX

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']Unless there is another VSB nearby, we're kind of stuck for a while.[/quote]

If necessary, we can always camp out in Freeman or Caiger for the night after our meeting.

~HotShotX

[quote name='JolietJake']We still on for tonight?[/quote]

10pm EST, everyday. Any CAS members are always welcome to attend the night's proceedings, otherwise spend your AP throughout the day as you see fit :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='The Crotch']Excellent work tonight, folks. Especially jayTOH the kill-thief.[/quote]

It needs to be said in jayTOH's praise:

TRIPLE-KILL!

~HotShotX

Yeah, I'm pretty awesome. I encourage all CAS members to join in our everynight EXP binging, as well. You could all potentially become as awesome as me!

gained quite a bit of exp. gettin close to free running, but I think i'm going to pick up Lab Experience or Diagnosis first. I've survived so far without free running.. I can make due without.

Missed everyone playing tonight as usual and when I came home and got online my guy was dead. I ended up sleeping in the Wheelhouse Auto Repair last night so that's why. I forgot about running out of IP hits from refreshing and yea nobody reinforced it all day and we got busted into twice and several died. Waiting at a revive point now and already submitted the request. :D

Edit: and about 30 minutes later i've already been refived and i've rejoined some of the group in Crossman PD. EHB ftw!

Technique, you might want to switch around your group for your characters. You have Morgan Reese set to no group, where as Morgan Backus is in the group. Considering Reese is active and not a zombie, it'd be better to have him actually in the group instead of Backus.

Get what I'm sayin'?

[quote name='yukine']Technique, you might want to switch around your group for your characters. You have Morgan Reese set to no group, where as Morgan Backus is in the group. Considering Reese is active and not a zombie, it'd be better to have him actually in the group instead of Backus.

Get what I'm sayin'?[/QUOTE]

Right, I forgot about setting Reese's group. Thanks.

Does anyone need healing? I went to a concert with the wife last night and didn't get a chance to participate in the festivities. Looks like you guys reclaimed St. Euty's which is awesome. I logged in real quick last night (I can't stay away from this game!) and grabbed a few FAKs from Euty's so I can heal anyone if they need it.

I'm making slow process towards Diagnosis which is 150XP for me. Why the hell did I choose Medic??

On my way back into town I killed 3 zombies, bringing my total to 6. If anyone updates theirs anytime soon, can you tack on mine? Thanks!

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']Does anyone need healing? I went to a concert with the wife last night and didn't get a chance to participate in the festivities. Looks like you guys reclaimed St. Euty's which is awesome. I logged in real quick last night (I can't stay away from this game!) and grabbed a few FAKs from Euty's so I can heal anyone if they need it.

I'm making slow process towards Diagnosis which is 150XP for me. Why the hell did I choose Medic??[/quote]

dont feel too bad i only just now read through the wiki some and realized if id gotten hand to hand combat as an upgrade id have 40% chance of hitting my target with my axe. if id done that sooner id probably alot higher leveled up than i am. still if i could heal someone or fix some stuff id be closer to that goal to.

I hate it when humans revive me. :|

Thankfully, I found an area with 100+ zombies.

bread's done
Back