Various Used Game Deals @ Best Buy [Stock as of 6:30am 10/21]

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
Went through all of their pre-owned game now. These are just the interesting ones I saw, that were also in stock when I saw them. If you want something specific, you can search for it yourself on bestbuys website.

All accurately in/out of stock as of 6:30am 10/21

$29.99

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD    :wiiu:  from kickrockz713

$19.99

:360:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

:xb1:

Sunset Overdrive  

:wiiu:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  

:ds:

New Super Mario Bros.

Pokemon White Version   

Super Mario 64  

:3ds:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team   

Pokemon Y  /  Pokemon X  

Xenoblade N3DS  from thorbahn3

:ps3:

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Tales of Xillia 2

:ps4:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition  

Final Fantasy X/X2   from kickrockz713

Project Cars

$15

Beautiful Katamari  

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection  

Need for Speed: Carbon  

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe  

Zoo Tycoon   

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit  

Hitman HD Trilogy

Katamari Forever

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Need for Speed: Carbon  

$9.99

BCFX: The Black College Football Xperience  

Burnout Revenge  

Catherine

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Fable Anniversary  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

Hitman HD Trilogy  

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3  

Saints Row

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Silent hill: Downpour  

The Sims 3

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Spider-Man: Edge of Time  

Tales of Vesperia 

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Dead or Alive 5     from kickrockz713

Dead Rising 3

:wii:

Mario Power Tennis

:wiiu:

Angry Birds Trilogy  

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014  

Rabbids Land  

Rayman Legends

Sniper Elite V2

:ds:

Mario Kart DS

:3ds:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask  from slidecage

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy  

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy  

BEYOND: Two Souls  

Catherine  

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut  

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi  

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast  

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen  

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse  

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection  

Jak and Daxter Collection  

One Piece Unlimited World Red  

Prince of Persia Trilogy  

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution  

Silent Hill: Homecoming  

The Sims 3  

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy  

:ps4:

Bound by Flame  

Putty Squad  from kickrockz713

Sleeping Dogs    from thorbahn3

Watch Dogs  

OOS as of 6:30am 10/21

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone notice anything restock? only thing I have seen is DmC DE for PS4. Keeps coming in and out, and Fantasy Life once lol

[Best Buy's] Price Match Guarantee does not cover:

• ...open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items...

Technically I don't think they're supposed to even price match their own used prices, but for the most part if the price is legitimate it should automatically ring up at that price in-store anyway
Alright, hopefully they'll consider it since it's their own sites price. Not the end of the world if I'm turned down but worth a shot.

How did I just see this thread. Might stop inside BB today and see if they have anything. Might be able to price match the online site if things ring up differently.

Anyone have luck price matched Walmarts used games?
Their POS should match the online price - preowned games included. dcdelta took care of this a few months ago after I brought it to his attention. If they don't match, I would let him know so that he can take care of it. Speaking of which, I haven't seen him on here in a long time. I wonder if he still logs onto cag anymore. At worst, Best Buy will match their website - just make sure it's a price correction and not a price match so that the GCU discount will stack properly.

As for Walmart used prices, BB does not PM used game prices to anybody else.

Don't get why the Xbox One version of DMC is priced $10 higher than the PS4 version....and, of course, that version is in stock online and in store locally.

Picked up my Xenoblade, CS Manager tried to give me shit for not having the card. Apparently you just can't switch payments, either. Like there's some level of Harry Potter wizardry that would have to take place. 

They did give me a new, sealed copy instead of the used that I ordered, so my level of irritation wasn't too high.

Went to Best Buy earlier and man talk about cleaned out. They had 2 used PS4 games and about 30 used Xbox One Games. Normally they have 50+ of each. I guess their clearing out for the Holiday. They must of had 100 tv's up and down the aisles. 

My copy of DMC for PS4 arrived and it came with case and disc. The disc was in perfect shape.
Very satisfied with my purchase.

no I'm a rebel down here. I hate football, country music, NASCAR and beer. I do go to Wal-Mart, but I wear shoes and a collared shirt. Therefore my cousin is not my wife. Now I have to hide from the hillbilly lynch mob.
I'm with you on everything except football. I love me some SEC football, son.

Not a huge fan of the NFL though.

Picked up The Wonderful 101 and FFX Remaster from the local Whitehall BB. Both discs looked like they were cleaned with a brillo pad on the bottom, and The Wonderful 101 was disc only, with a scrape on the top. All the other used games in-store were also incomplete without the original box or manual.

When I mentioned it to an employee to find out if they keep the boxes/manuals elsewhere, he replied that the store manager orders the them to destroy the original boxes to deter customers from buying the game used... Really? I don't know if I'm more disgusted with the shady business tactics, or the fact that this guy was so willing to drag his boss' rep through the mud.

When I mentioned it to an employee to find out if they keep the boxes/manuals elsewhere, he replied that the store manager orders the them to destroy the original boxes to deter customers from buying the game used... Really? I don't know if I'm more disgusted with the shady business tactics, or the fact that this guy was so willing to drag his boss' rep through the mud.
Wow... they need to fire that manager immediately. Even more disgusting than the shady tactics and the employee tossing his boss under the bus is the fact that apparently this manager is oblivious to the fact that Best Buy's margins on used games is better than it is on new games. And it's not really all that close (especially after one factors in the extra GCU discount on new titles).

Wow... they need to fire that manager immediately. Even more disgusting than the shady tactics and the employee tossing his boss under the bus is the fact that apparently this manager is oblivious to the fact that Best Buy's margins on used games is better than it is on new games. And it's not really all that close (especially after one factors in the extra GCU discount on new titles).
I dread going to this store, but unfortunately it's the only one within my vicinity. Furthermore, the store's inventory is always incorrect which leads to constant delays and cancellations when placing orders online during sales. For example, last night when I ordered DoA5 and DMC, the website reported them as being "available for pickup". This morning, I get a notice stating that the games weren't actually available to begin with.

EDIT: I suppose I should be grateful that I didn't get them, taking into account the condition of these games?

Bought ff x and 2 copies of DMC for PS4 and it literally arrived the next day. I only ordered ffx to get the free shipping. I will most likely return it since I haven't finished the PS3 remastered yet. Both DmC copies came looking like brand new and complete.

Added some new $10 ones that were interesting and in stock

I feel like people don't understand how important being in stock is.
Thank you for the new additions. I had no idea they had Fable Anniversary for $9.99 ($8.99 GCU), so I went ahead and purchased it. It was one of those games that I had kept waiting on to reach that price at GameFly, but it always managed to elude me. I also picked up DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition PS4 and Dead Rising 3 Xbox One yesterday. Not bad at all for roughly $30.

Show spoiler isn't working for me on mobile. Weird.
Not working for me either.
I always have mine set to the full site. You know, like a real man

tumblr_inline_nloxa47rD51soc64c.gif

For a person who has never played the MGS series, is it better to just skip on the HD collection and get the legacy collection?
As far as I know the only difference is some visual novels and dlc code for the first MGS on ps1 and MGS: VR missions which is just a challenge thing set in a simulation so if you get it used it's basically just the HD collection to you

Picked up my Xenoblade, CS Manager tried to give me shit for not having the card. Apparently you just can't switch payments, either. Like there's some level of Harry Potter wizardry that would have to take place.

They did give me a new, sealed copy instead of the used that I ordered, so my level of irritation wasn't too high.
You should have pitched a fit about it not being what you ordered until they gave you a GC.

im going to assume that most of everything good that's currently oos, was oos prior to the sale.

ex: zelda oot

just to make some of you feel better if you feel like you "missed out"

Picked up The Wonderful 101 and FFX Remaster from the local Whitehall BB. Both discs looked like they were cleaned with a brillo pad on the bottom, and The Wonderful 101 was disc only, with a scrape on the top. All the other used games in-store were also incomplete without the original box or manual.
Whitehall, pa?

Surprisingly, they had a majority of these games still in stock at my local Best Buy, but nearly every one was disc only. Not interested in just the discs. I'll pick up Sleeping Dogs on the PS4 when it's likely to be around $10 - $12 on Amazon for Black Friday, new. 

bread's done
Back