Where Is _____ Hip-Hop Thread

Just called the Fifth Element store owned by Slug of Atmosphere to ask about an order...and I'm pretty sure I just talked with Slug.

If I was a female, my panties would be soaked.

One of the worst albums I own is 'Lights Out' by Lil Wayne. That dude's voice is just not very good, the beats suck, and so do his rhymes. One of the worst gifts I've ever received.

[quote name='Rozz']One of the worst albums I own is 'Lights Out' by Lil Wayne. That dude's voice is just not very good, the beats suck, and so do his rhymes. One of the worst gifts I've ever received.[/QUOTE]
That was probably his worst album. Lyrically he has became a lot better as hes gotten older.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Just called the Fifth Element store owned by Slug of Atmosphere to ask about an order...and I'm pretty sure I just talked with Slug.

If I was a pothead, my weed would be smoked.[/quote]
I didn't know he owned that. That's cool but I fixed your quote.

[quote name='headpiece747']I didn't know he owned that. That's cool but I fixed your quote.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he does. If it wasn't him, the guy was a perfect impression.

Some awesome pics of the San Bernidino RTB taken by LAist:

zachdela1.jpg

questloverage.jpg

therootsbaby.jpg

mos02.jpg

mos01.jpg

cypressatrtvb.jpg

1100890451_b94fb6ff7e.jpg

tommrage.jpg

pe01.jpg

pewithanthrx.jpg

Everyone is planning on picking up Eardrum Tuesday right?(I'm trying to decide if its worth a buy)

Is anyone going to pick up Kanye at release to see if 50 keeps his word too?

Also, I'm going to Rock the Bells soon :) Just wish RATM was going to be at my tour stop.

Kweli next week sounds like a plan, unless I dont spend all my money on these awesome korean t-shirts I found.

yesterday I bought new Boot Camp and Styles P.

Boot Camp is FIRE!! shyt is hot! very short, but all tracks are very good.

for the most part it's a 3 man show (Buck, Tek, Steele) with Ruck & Rock thrown in here and there. One Starang verse, two Top Dog, NO LOUIEVILLE!!

wtf?!?!

that's like putting Rock on the cover of The Chosen Few...

also, guest spots by doods like Rustee Jux, Supreme, 5ft (!!!) etc.

Styles P new record is the worst shyt I ever heard. Even for mixtape standards (which is what the record is)

it's just so fuckin awful!! omg! the beats are horrid! Styles as an emcee is still dope, but the songs are terrible!!

and I'm not even done listening to it!! still got 4 songs to go...

[quote name='DJSteel']the Lox went down hill after leaving Bad Boy...

I'll check out Talib and Boot Camp...[/QUOTE]
The Lox were terrible on Bad Boy. After they left and formed D-Block they got much better. They were out of there element at Bad Boy. And Talib's album is dope.

[quote name='DomLando']The Lox were terrible on Bad Boy. After they left and formed D-Block they got much better. They were out of there element at Bad Boy. And Talib's album is dope.[/QUOTE]I agree. their solo material is gold, I love Kiss of Death & Time is Money.

I may needa hafta listen to Time is Money again just to get this bad taste out of my mouth...

also We Are The Streets >>>>>>>> Money Power & Respect

Am I the only one who got this?

51imCz-BzKL._AA240_.jpg

It's pretty dope! It's not as good as Ice Cube's last album but WC still puts down some game here, and it's the second album on his Lench Mob records.

[quote name='JEKKI']Kweli next week sounds like a plan, unless I dont spend all my money on these awesome korean t-shirts I found.

yesterday I bought new Boot Camp and Styles P.

Boot Camp is FIRE!! shyt is hot! very short, but all tracks are very good.

for the most part it's a 3 man show (Buck, Tek, Steele) with Ruck & Rock thrown in here and there. One Starang verse, two Top Dog, NO LOUIEVILLE!!

wtf?!?!

that's like putting Rock on the cover of The Chosen Few...

also, guest spots by doods like Rustee Jux, Supreme, 5ft (!!!) etc.

Styles P new record is the worst shyt I ever heard. Even for mixtape standards (which is what the record is)

it's just so fuckin awful!! omg! the beats are horrid! Styles as an emcee is still dope, but the songs are terrible!!

and I'm not even done listening to it!! still got 4 songs to go...[/quote]
Have to wait til next month for my account to reset to get that Bootcamp damn it. I will pick up Talib in store for sure though.

KRS-One + Talib Kweli = Win

EDIT: Is it just me, or is "Go With Us" kinda commerically? I mean, it's just got that, ya know, thing, about it.

so not really rap music related, but something rather interesting.

I was listening to the radio yesterday (NPR) and they were talking about recently a woman who was shot and killed in Pico Rivera, CA trying to stop some kid who was tagging.

news link http://www.whittierdailynews.com/news/ci_6616941

so NPR opens up discussion on the topic. They bring in two dods to discuss the topic.

You would think becoz of the crime relation these speakers would be hella biased and talking shyt, but no! These guys knew what they were talking about. They went into the influence of graffiti which came from NY and how is affected people living in Los Angeles. They acknowledged the artistic value of it and understood the difference between graff crews of the early days as well as graffiti's association with crime gangs and violence. They talked about how as an illegal act it became to integrate itself into the more bad seeded cultures and whatnot. One dood even said most older graffiti artists must be completely ashamed at how illegal tagging is done these days as its lost all its glory and value.

It was just real refreshing to hear such an educated take on the subject.

Then of course, they open up the lines for callers. Lots of mixed calls come in as expected.

Of course u got the biased ppl calling in saying "oh these taggers need to get their fingers chopped off"

some ignorant shyt callers like "well... they should make a public area where taggers are free to express their art"

one dood talked about how one cannot blame graffiti for such a crime, and that when kids are bad kids are bad. It's the whole argument against the correlation between violence and gaming interest! illegal tagging is just a way for a person to express his rage against society.

the last guy who called in was an actual former tagger himself. he said he does not do it anymore but definitely keeps up with what's happening. He also stated he was very impressed with the knowledge displayed by the two speakers and is also unhappy with how the art has migrated itself into a much more dangerous culture.

good shyt indeed

[quote name='JEKKI']so not really rap music related, but something rather interesting.

I was listening to the radio yesterday (NPR) and they were talking about recently a woman who was shot and killed in Pico Rivera, CA trying to stop some kid who was tagging.

news link http://www.whittierdailynews.com/news/ci_6616941

so NPR opens up discussion on the topic. They bring in two dods to discuss the topic.

You would think becoz of the crime relation these speakers would be hella biased and talking shyt, but no! These guys knew what they were talking about. They went into the influence of graffiti which came from NY and how is affected people living in Los Angeles. They acknowledged the artistic value of it and understood the difference between graff crews of the early days as well as graffiti's association with crime gangs and violence. They talked about how as an illegal act it became to integrate itself into the more bad seeded cultures and whatnot. One dood even said most older graffiti artists must be completely ashamed at how illegal tagging is done these days as its lost all its glory and value.

It was just real refreshing to hear such an educated take on the subject.

Then of course, they open up the lines for callers. Lots of mixed calls come in as expected.

Of course u got the biased ppl calling in saying "oh these taggers need to get their fingers chopped off"

some ignorant shyt callers like "well... they should make a public area where taggers are free to express their art"

one dood talked about how one cannot blame graffiti for such a crime, and that when kids are bad kids are bad. It's the whole argument against the correlation between violence and gaming interest! illegal tagging is just a way for a person to express his rage against society.

the last guy who called in was an actual former tagger himself. he said he does not do it anymore but definitely keeps up with what's happening. He also stated he was very impressed with the knowledge displayed by the two speakers and is also unhappy with how the art has migrated itself into a much more dangerous culture.

good shyt indeed[/quote]

It's a part of Hip-Hop culture so it is good in here. Graffiti is one of those things that you either love it or hate it. I love the talent so I can't knock the art.

Does anyone else agree that St. Louis has provided us with pretty much the worst hip-hop there is? Even if you don't like that crunk shit at least the south has provided us with artists like Outkast, UGK, etc. What has St. Louis given us? Nelly, J-Kwon, The St. Lunatics, Chingy and other equally shitty artists.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']STL is pretty fucking terrible.

And should I check out UGK?[/quote]
I try not to knock artists that I don't listen to because I don't listen to their whole album to make a educated review. But to answer your question: NO. Too much good underground/independent music to listen to like Hieroglyphics.

Heh, I finally realized I had been missing the whole hip hop discussion til now.

That Rick Astley sig is chill, I remember them making fun of him on the VH1 specials "remembering the 80's"

I'm doin' a speech on the "decline" of hip hop as well as other genre's of music, comparing the music from 10 years ago and earlier to the present day mainstream music. Anyone got anything to say? I miss those days...my dads crates of records, our huge rack of tapes/mixtapes, cd's.....*sigh*
I miss the days when you could turn on the radio and most of the time find a nice song right away and the DJ's were top notch. For those in LA County, does Power 106 still have that Aquanet set and the old school session at noon?

that new UGK album's been getting a lot of good reviews everywhere!!

also Ridin Dirty is supposed to be a hip-hop classic. I've been sleeping... gotta check them out soon.

also, kweli aint the only thing getting released tomorrow:

51gWGf0FrWL._AA240_.jpg
61gwXc6luML._AA240_.jpg

The last Brand Nubian album sucked ass...

but then Sadat released two dope albums... and Lord Jamar released a rather interesting one.

this new record is supposed to be a shelved album that they made before Foundation,

speaking of which, Foundation is another one of my top records of all time. Not top 5, but top 10 prolly:

31YVKET738L._AA240_.jpg

most ppl will agree, One for All is the best record this group made. But as a younger hip-hop fan, you can throw Lord Finesse, Showbiz, Diamond D, Primo etc all over the boards on an album and it'll be instant classic for me!!

[quote name='JEKKI']that new UGK album's been getting a lot of good reviews everywhere!!

also Ridin Dirty is supposed to be a hip-hop classic. I've been sleeping... gotta check them out soon.

also, kweli aint the only thing getting released tomorrow:

51gWGf0FrWL._AA240_.jpg
61gwXc6luML._AA240_.jpg

The last Brand Nubian album sucked ass...

but then Sadat released two dope albums... and Lord Jamar released a rather interesting one.

this new record is supposed to be a shelved album that they made before Foundation,

speaking of which, Foundation is another one of my top records of all time. Not top 5, but top 10 prolly:

31YVKET738L._AA240_.jpg

most ppl will agree, One for All is the best record this group made. But as a younger hip-hop fan, you can throw Lord Finesse, Showbiz, Diamond D, Primo etc all over the boards on an album and it'll be instant classic for me!![/quote]

Yeah, it got leaked last week and it is very dope. Still blows my mind for getting to actually listen to it, thats been a one of my holy grails for the last 9 years (friend of mine told me they had a lost album in high school and have never been able to find a boot ). Can't wait to pick up my copy from the shop in the morning (which is going to hurt as I've got just over $200 in shit to pick up).

Oh and One For All was one of the albums I cut my teeth on for 90's hip hop

prolly wont listen to Killah Priest til next month yo... emusic dat shyt down.

But I think I'll get that Brand Nu record, if it's as dope as Fart man said I really look forward to it!!

I remember really lookin forward to Fire in the Hole, but yeay it sucked so bad, omg!

it's jus another 3 hour wait for me until lunch break =P

speaking of which, I brought a few CDs from home with me to work and listened to this one all day yesterday:

41531RCMWRL._AA240_.jpg

AZ = one of my top emcees.

I only heard AZ in "Life's a Bitch" by Nas and didn't really dig him too much; for me that track was the lowest part of the album.

If anyone is into vinyl like me then go to hiphopsite.com because all remaining vinyl singles are $1 and full album vinyl LPs $2. Some of it is crap but there is still some good joints to be found.

[quote name='headpiece747']If anyone is into vinyl like me then go to hiphopsite.com because all remaining vinyl singles are $1 and full album vinyl LPs $2. Some of it is crap but there is still some good joints to be found.[/quote]

Didn't even think of mentioning that. I hate the total I racked up on this sale, I'll just say that $100 stretched quite far for me

[quote name='MadChedar0']Whatd you guys find from that vinyl sale? Looked like they got cleaned out...[/quote]
Blu Warta - "This Is Luv" / "I Can Make It" - Game / Landspeed more info... Vinyl

Fanatik - "Hella Emcees" / "Hella Emcees (Remix)" - Heretik more info... Vinyl

Jean Grae - "Going Crazy" (prod. Joey Chavez) / "You Don't Want It" - Babygrande more info... Vinyl

King Honey - "Trinity" (feat. Gos/Hezekiah/Chief Kamachi; prod. King Honey) / "Radiant Remix" / "Bonechip Remix" / "Overdrive Remix" (prod. King Honey) - Landspeed more info... Vinyl

Lifesavas - "Fever" / "Selector" (feat. J-Live) - Quannum more info... Vinyl

Lucky Dice - "Imagine That" / "Main Threats" / "Out Of Towners" - Brick Records more info... Vinyl

Pitchhitters - "How To Kill A Beat Pt. 1" / "How To Kill A Beat Pt. 2" more info... Vinyl

Rok One - "Rokin' It" / "Verbal Assassin" / "Triple Homocide" (feat. Ocean/Pumpkinhead) - Swindle more info... Vinyl

Royce Da 5'9 - "I'm The King" (prod. Alchemist) / "Take His Life" (feat. Tre (aka Fugue The Wiseguy)) - Game more info... Vinyl

Timbo King - "Armored Truck" / "Thug Corporate" - High Times more info... Vinyl

Travis Blaque - "The Bachelors (Original)" / "The Bachelors (RJD2 Remix)" / "Dead Weight (Elixir Remix)" - Battersea Park Music IMPORT more info... Vinyl

Word Association - "Been Down" / "Identity Crisis" / "BTM" - Right & Exact more info... Vinyl

Anonymous, The - "Green And Gold EP" - Nu Gruv / Goodvibe Vinyl

"Coast II Coast Compilation" - Ozone Vinyl

"Lyrics Of Fury 2" - Underworld / Battle Axe Vinyl

M-Boogie - "Laid In Full: Chapter 2" - Ill Boogie / Caroline 2 LP Vinyl

"O.L.C. (Operation Left Coast) Compilation" - Rah Rah 2 LP Vinyl

Oktober - "Projekt: Building" - Fresh Chest 2 LP Vinyl

Mutamassik - "High Alert" (feat. 4th Pyramid) / "Interlude For Grampa" - Sound-Ink more info... Vinyl

Away Team, The - "Likka Hi (Last Call)" (prod. Khrysis) / "Come on Down" (feat. Smif N Wessun) / "Cool Hand" - 6 Hole more info... Vinyl

Kice Of Course - "New Experience" - Smacks 2 LP Vinyl

JTodd - "Platinum Soul! Remix EP" IMPORT Vinyl

Sub Con - "Subtalk" - Eastern Conference 2 LP Vinyl

Slow Suicide Stimulus - "Roll Up" (feat. Grandmaster Caz; prod. DJ Mighty Mi) / "I.C.U." (feat. S.A. Smash (Camu & Metro); prod. Camu Tao) - Flospot Records more info... Vinyl

Verbal Threat - "Autobiography" / "Box Cutter" / "Back Stage Passes" - Throwback more info... Vinyl

That's what I found but the shipping is killing me and I don't know if they will ship it all because things are going fast. If I get nothing but that King Honey vinyl I would be a happy camper because I need that instrumental.

[quote name='Rozz']I only heard AZ in "Life's a Bitch" by Nas and didn't really dig him too much; for me that track was the lowest part of the album.[/QUOTE]yeeeeeay rite~!! Life's a Bitch is aiite...

but AZ is the hotness, he got's another real dope Nas duet which I think actually got nominated for a grammy from his Aziatic album:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQWcrPwQJBI[/media]

but on his own he definitely knows how to shine. He maintains a pretty damn constant level of good music with many peaks and lows so it's hard for him to really disappoint you. It's jus like "oh crap another AZ record yeay it'll be hot!" You'll always have tracks you skip like the plague, in addition to other songs u constantly bump over and over again.

more:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9NzwTZwXs[/media]

Styles P and AZ, this song is HOT!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4TJyUwoPDw[/media]

Best Buy today didnt have the Brand Nubian cd also...

this is what I gotta say about that: http://smouch.net/?sm=80C

bump again!

diggin back into my cd collection, the album of the day is:

41J6P4FYHGL._AA240_.jpg

listened to it all day at work yesterday!

good old school album, but not the best. If u wanna hear old hip-hop u got much better options,

but guest verses by a young AG (then known as Andre the Giant) definitely makes one fiend for his own records!

it's 13 minutes til midnite... I'ma drop some late nite shyt for yallz:

first off Del interview from a little over a month ago:
http://smokingsection.rawkus.com/TSS/?p=1680
11th hour on Def Jux, wtf?!?!

More legal trouble for Saigon:
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/08/23/18467427.aspx
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/08/23/18467944.aspx
lol, this dood's album is NEVER gonna come out, him and Joe Budden.

the greatest hip-hop marketing crossover ever! it can only be done by these pop music japanese hip-hop cats!
Rip Slyme - ING
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA-0uUR-pPw[/media]
too good!

if u wanna kno, two members of that group are part of the Teriyaki Boyz, which is the Nigo / Bape rap group project. U may kno them from that annoying as hell fast n furious tokyo drift song, but they also made this magnificent Human After All track:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-eANoO_eA[/media]

another one of the members of that group is part of this group:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDQw-eUgUHA[/media]

I'ma show u guys some korean hip-hop one of these days too.

[quote name='JEKKI']it's 13 minutes til midnite... I'ma drop some late nite shyt for yallz:

first off Del interview from a little over a month ago:
http://smokingsection.rawkus.com/TSS/?p=1680
11th hour on Def Jux, wtf?!?!

More legal trouble for Saigon:
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/08/23/18467427.aspx
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/08/23/18467944.aspx
lol, this dood's album is NEVER gonna come out, him and Joe Budden.

the greatest hip-hop marketing crossover ever! it can only be done by these pop music japanese hip-hop cats!
Rip Slyme - ING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA-0uUR-pPw
too good!

if u wanna kno, two members of that group are part of the Teriyaki Boyz, which is the Nigo / Bape rap group project. U may kno them from that annoying as hell fast n furious tokyo drift song, but they also made this magnificent Human After All track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-eANoO_eA

another one of the members of that group is part of this group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDQw-eUgUHA

I'ma show u guys some korean hip-hop one of these days too.[/quote]
Good looking on that interview with Del. I hope that 11th Hour finally comes out the new one or old one. It looks like Def Jux is branching out a little to distributing more artists. Def Jux is putting out the new Junk Science album which is going to be cool as hell.

I liked all of those songs this is putting me on some international hip-hop now. Jekki, do you know of any places online that sell international hip-hop at cheap prices? Wouldn't mind adding some of this stuff to my arsenal.

Japanese CDs are like $30 a piece man, way too much. Korean cds are like $13 so theyre a lot more affordable. You can get CDs at sites like cdjapan, yesasia, or annyoung.

european wise, my cousin from Australia told me lots of good thing about hip-hop from England. I dont kno much about that area other than this guy:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTS6INVmZGI[/media]

but then he referred to him as just a kid and that there's a lot more better stuff out there.

other places I can think of, France, Africa, etc. I dont kno what's out there as well... if somebody does plz share!

and so... the album of the day is:

41DTZ00STAL._AA240_.jpg

there's a lot of good cds I can think of rite now; the new Boot Camp record, Fatlip's solo album, etc. But they're all jus so short!!!

Mecca and the Soul Brother is over 70 minutes of beautiful music from start to finish! Listen to it all day if you must!!

[quote name='JEKKI']Japanese CDs are like $30 a piece man, way too much. Korean cds are like $13 so theyre a lot more affordable. You can get CDs at sites like cdjapan, yesasia, or annyoung.

european wise, my cousin from Australia told me lots of good thing about hip-hop from England. I dont kno much about that area other than this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTS6INVmZGI

but then he referred to him as just a kid and that there's a lot more better stuff out there.

other places I can think of, France, Africa, etc. I dont kno what's out there as well... if somebody does plz share!

and so... the album of the day is:

41DTZ00STAL._AA240_.jpg

there's a lot of good cds I can think of rite now; the new Boot Camp record, Fatlip's solo album, etc. But they're all jus so short!!!

Mecca and the Soul Brother is over 70 minutes of beautiful music from start to finish! Listen to it all day if you must!![/quote]
Just reminded me that new CL Smooth - The Outsider(album) came out Tuesday but will wait until next month for my emusic account to reset. Hell yeah that is a classic record with the sickest beats and flows.

Anyone hear the group 'Kings of Pressure' that Del mentioned in the interview?

shoot man... now that u point that out I really want it, lol! Never heard of it btw...

and damn, I got that last CL solo, American Me, off emusic hella long ago... never listened to it :bomb:

he has a REAL dope song / duet with AZ called Magic Hour. It was from AZ shelved record, Final Call, but made its way as a bonus track on his record AWOL. (speaking of which, AZ released a remix album which has a 2nd album of a small handful of unreleased tracks, some (or all?) of which coming from that shelved record).

You can listen to that song here:
http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/promotional_audio/75627.php
or here:
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/audio/detail.asp?ID=9372

the beat is sick on this one, trust me!

and since it's late nite, album of the day is:

51naGAXa67L._AA240_.jpg

there's a lot of good albums that came out in like 92/93 such as 36 Chambers, Bizarre Ride II, the Chronic, and Enta Da Stage.

with so much quality records, it's too bad Funkdoobiest got overlooked coz Son Doobie has a very entertaining flow, he rides all these classic DJ Muggz (among other producers) beats perfectly!

I never heard any of their other records tho... I should look into them.

tomorrow is Slick Rick, DITC (OC, AG, Finesse, & Diamond D only), and One Be Lo live show!! prolly gonna be 100x better than Rock the Bells!!

[quote name='JEKKI']
and since it's late nite, album of the day is:

51naGAXa67L._AA240_.jpg

there's a lot of good albums that came out in like 92/93 such as 36 Chambers, Bizarre Ride II, the Chronic, and Enta Da Stage.

with so much quality records, it's too bad Funkdoobiest got overlooked coz Son Doobie has a very entertaining flow, he rides all these classic DJ Muggz (among other producers) beats perfectly!

I never heard any of their other records tho... I should look into them.
[/quote]

Honestly, you're not going to miss much if that is the only Funkdoobiest album you listen to though I do have to say that the solo albums he has been putting out on Battle Axe Records have been really cool (with Doobie Deluxe edging out Funk Superhero)

[quote name='fart_bubble']Honestly, you're not going to miss much if that is the only Funkdoobiest album you listen to though I do have to say that the solo albums he has been putting out on Battle Axe Records have been really cool (with Doobie Deluxe edging out Funk Superhero)[/QUOTE]how much did his style change when he went battle axe tho?

His guest verses on the Swollen Members records were totally different from what I heard on what doobie u be, and he also had a solo track on sum battle Axe compilation (the one with Del the Funky Homosapien - Hoe aka the best Del song u never heard!) and yup, nothing like which doobie.

but his voice is rather pleasant so I hope I can snatch some of his off emusic.

also last nite's show was amazing! I have stories and pictures, but no time rite now... later this week...

likewise I aint got any time to read that interview yet Mista headpiece, to be honest I dont even think I ever heard of the guy... his name sounds familiar but prolly coz I heard it in the wind somewhere...

and so the album of the day is:

51vI94LCftL._AA240_.jpg

This was my favorite album that came out last year, edging out Cunnynlinguists and Boot Camp Clik. Of course, I didnt hear Vakill's record until this year.

anyway, I thought I'd post it since I jus saw him live last nite and he did perform songs off it! One song in particular, Hip-Hop Quotable, is one of the last beats J Dilla made... and it's HOT! it's on sum raw hip-hop shyt that I have never heard Dilla produce like. The track is dope, it's basically AG regurgitating quotable lyrics into a song. Very gimmicky but he does it well.

what sux tho is I am not too familiar with all his older stuff with Showbiz... I know a lot of the words to the songs on this album yet I cant even follow along when he performs Soul Clap, lol.

so... anything good coming out tomorrow???

bread's done
Back