Why is it so hard finding gamecube titles at stores?

I found Rogue Leader for $10 new at a Sears not too long ago. I was shocked.

And buy as many gaming collection discs as you can. I kind it funny that SEGA is charging $5-$8 for ONE Sonic game when I got a whole disc of Sonic games for $14 new.

[quote name='maigoyume']might as well post my collection too[/quote]

Might as well post my collection too:

Black Gamecube w/ digital out
1x 1019 Mad Catz Memory Card

Batman: Vengeance
Battalion Wars
Beach Spikers
Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg
Bloodrayne
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Disney's PK: Out of the Shadows
Disney's Tarzan Untamed
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Donkey Konga
Doney Konga 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Extreme-G 3
F-Zero GX
Geist
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
The Incredibles
Killer 7
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mega Man: Network Transmission
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
P.N. 03
Pikmin
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil 4
Serious Sam: Next Encounter
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Heroes
Space Raiders
Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy
SSX 3
Star Fox Adventures
Star Wars: Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2
Star Wars: Rebel Strike: Rogue Squadron III
Tales of Symphonia
Timesplitters 2
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
Wave Race: Blue Storm
WWE Day of Reckoning 2
X2: Wolverine's Revenge
XIII

I got most of these around the first 6 months of last year. I know I'm missing SSBM, Mario Sunshine & Star Fox Assault. But I've played or owned all 3 in the past and didn't like them, so figured they weren't worth buying.

Funny thing I have noticed, even the crappy ones like Space Raiders are hard to find in stores.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I have Baten Kaitos Origins for sale, unless you're looking for a sealed copy. Twin Snakes is $22 at EB, and Rogue Leader is $18. IMO, just buy Rogue Squadron III (Rebel Strike): you get the entire set of Rogue Leader missions (co-op though, and much harder) plus some cool bonuses from Episode II. It's only $10 at EB too.[/quote]i highly prefer sealed or mint/complete for all my games, thanks for the heads up though :)

damn your collections put mine to shame lol. but im almost done with mine probably need maybe 5 to 7 games to finish up.

Metroid Prime (w/ bonus Metroid Prime Echos demo)
Metroid Prime 2 Echos (damage to insert)
Eternal darkness Sanity’s Requiem
The Legend of Zelda Collector’s Edition
The Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker (PC)
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Spider-Man (PC)
Sonic Adventure DX (PC)
Battalion Wars
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3 Rebel Strike (game only doesn’t work well)
Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3 Rebel Strike ( w/ Bonus preview disk of same game)

Star Wars Rouge Squadron 2 Rogue Leader (missing instructions)
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Sunshine (PC)
F-Zero GX
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Mario Strikers
Pikmin (PC)
Pikmin 2
Batman Rise of Sin Tzu
Fight Night Round 2
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Gun
Star Fox Assault (PC)
Star Fox Adventures (missing box)

the extra detials are what i add in to know if i need to find missing bits and pieces.

This is my collection

Gamecube black came with one black nintendo controller $ 40.00 -10.00 coupon=$30.00
Gamecube Purple came with one platinum controller $40.00 + a free game Super Mario baseball
Nintendo Gamecube Component cables
Gameboy player x2
Gamecube games:
Accessories 4 nintendo controllers 1 platinum , 2 jet black, and 1 blue+ 2 nyko memory cards +2 Wavebirds grey and silver+ 4 sets of bongos, 2 new nintendo controllers 1 silver I black. 2 controllers came with the 2 gamecubes.silver and black. 8 -10 controllers
1. Pikmin
2. Luigi’s Mansion
3. Wario world
4. Rocky
5. Legend of Zelda: windwaker
6. Cars
7. Wave race blue storm
8. Metroid prime
9. Warioware Inc
10. Midway arcade treasures
11. Spiderman
12. Vietiful Joe
13. Alien Hominid
14. Dr. MUTO
15. Beach Spikers
16. Donkey Konga
17. Donkey Konga jungle beat
18. Kirby air ride
19. Super Mario sunshine
20. Star fox assault
21. LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
22. Chibi-Robo
23. Battalion Wars
24. Gun
25. Odama
26. Zoocube
27. Scaler
28. I Ninja
29. Star wars rogue leader
30. Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
31. Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
32. Donkey Konga 2
33. Tony Hawk’s Underground
34. Pac-Man Vs. +Pacman world
35. Medal of honor rising sun
36. Ribbit king
37. Soul Calibur II
38. Freestyle street soccer
39. LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
40. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
41. F-Zero GX
42. The Simpsons: Hit and Run
43. Dance Dance revolution Mario mix with original mat
44. Bomberman
45. Animal Crossing
46. Donkey Konga 2
47. One Piece: Pirates' Carnival
48. Hulk
49. Mario party
50. Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
51. Cubivore
52. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
53. Super Smash Bros. Melee
54. Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee
55. Tales of Symphonia
56. Sonic Heroes
57. Super mario baseball
58. Super Mario Tennis
59. Turok
60. The Legend of Zelda (Collector's Edition)
61. SSX on tour
62. Pikmin 2
63. Super bubble pop
64. Ice Age 2 the meltdown

my target has eternal darkness, wave racer and maio cart w/ big old FOR WII stickers... at the bargin price of 50$ LMAO rat bastards

There are a handful of titles I'm still on the fence about (they're cheap at GS; but haven't taken the plunge yet). Otherwise I consider my collection "complete."

1080: Avalanche
Baten Kaitos : Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Baten Kaitos Origins
Battalion Wars
Chaos Field
Chibi Robo
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
F-Zero GX
Geist
Ikaruga
Killer 7
Lego Star Wars
Lego Star Wars II
Luigi's Mansion
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball
P.N.03
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Sonic Heroes
Starfox Adventures
Starfox: Assault
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader
Super Mario Strikers
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros Melee
Tales of Symphonia
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Wario World
Wave Race: Blue Storm

[quote name='auralia']my target has eternal darkness, wave racer and maio cart w/ big old FOR WII stickers... at the bargin price of 50$ LMAO rat bastards[/QUOTE]

Wow, thats something Walmart usually does. Target tends to get rid of old games with clearances.

Black Gamecube
3 First-party controllers (black, platinum, indigo)
1 Nintendo memory card (50-something blocks)
1 Third-party memory card (250-ish blocks)

Baten Kaitos Origins
Donkey Konga 2 (sealed)
F-Zero GX
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Mario Golf (no manual, PC)
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime (PC, sealed)
NHL 06
Paper Mario (PC)
Pikmin 2 (sealed)
Resident Evil 4
Soul Calibur II (PC)
Star Fox: Assault (no case)
Star Wars Rebel Strike
Super Mario Strikers (best-seller)
Super Smash Bros Melee (best-seller)
Tales of Symphonia (PC)
Tiger Woods 06
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (no case, manual)
X-Men Legends

Most of my games were bought cheap, which matters more to me than condition/completeness.

Still need:
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda Four Swords
Legend of Zelda Master Quest
Mario Power Tennis
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

i'm just anal about my stuff being nice and perfect, not to the point where i'll swap cases if theres a scratch, but just the games being scratch free and complete

Gamecube Games I Have

Animal Idol
Tony Hawk Underground 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Judge Dredd
Frogger Beyond
Eternal Darkness
Super Sunshine
Starfox Assault
TimeSplitters 2
Defender
Skies od Arcadia Legends
Barnyard
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Battalion Wars
Super Monkey Ball
F-Zero GX
LEGO Star Wars
Chibi Robo
Star Wars 2
Sonic Gem Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Super Smash Bros Melee
Zelda: Wind Waker
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Wave Race
Midway Arcade Treasures 1
007 Nightfire
Geist
Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee!
Luigi’s Mansion
Super Monkey Ball 2
Fire Emblem
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Metriod Prime
Beyond Good and Evil
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Burnout 2
XIII

My collections.

Pansonic Q (which is for sale BTW)
Ikaruga
A complete RE set (0, REmake, 2/3, CV, and 4) W/ Strategy Guides (also for sale)
Eternal Darkness
3 Wavebirds

Thats it for my collection, nothing else really matters.

I'm surprised more of you don't have the two exclusives with guest appearances by Mario, Luigi and Peach... NBA Street v3 and SSS on Tour. (I have a sealed one of each available for trade--or sale, I suppose. :)) )

[quote name='soonersfan60']I'm surprised more of you don't have the two exclusives with guest appearances by Mario, Luigi and Peach... NBA Street v3 and SSS on Tour. (I have a sealed one of each available for trade--or sale, I suppose. :)) )[/quote]

I for one think speeding down a steep hill is a stupid sport.

I rather play basketball in real life than on a gaming system.

i quite enjoy snowboarding, i try to go up once a week to grouse mountain, anyways ssx games aren't bad at all, but as much of an exclusive whore as i am, i can't justify buying a game i won't play, especially with the backlog i currently have

i have a ps2 collection too so i already have ssx on tour on the ps2. if a gam is from both systms i tend to lean towards he ps2 version first. the only one i have th of is re 4 since there were things in the ps2 version that weren in the gc version. im on the fence on getting soul calibur 2 , mario golf, billy hatcher, and luigis mansion. if the zelda disk with ura zelda were cheaper id ite but i cant justify paying that much for it. man i wish there was a way to bck up your games on the gc the way you can on the ps2.

for Soul Calibur II Link is the best extra character. None of them really make sense. Though they aren't as out of place as Yoda/Vader. But link is the least out of place.

YOu have NBA Stree vol3? man I really wanted that game. I don't know if you'd trade for anything in my list (it's a bit small atm) but take a look

[quote name='lokizz']i have a ps2 collection too so i already have ssx on tour on the ps2. if a gam is from both systms i tend to lean towards he ps2 version first. the only one i have th of is re 4 since there were things in the ps2 version that weren in the gc version. im on the fence on getting soul calibur 2 , mario golf, billy hatcher, and luigis mansion. if the zelda disk with ura zelda were cheaper id ite but i cant justify paying that much for it. man i wish there was a way to bck up your games on the gc the way you can on the ps2.[/QUOTE]

Well, of course there is a way, but that isn't suppose to be discussed here, even though we are talking about backing up ones own games (which is what I do, and only what I do.)

[quote name='maigoyume']as much of an exclusive whore as i am, i can't justify buying a game i won't play, especially with the backlog i currently have[/quote]

Yeah I agree with getting only exclusives, but the GC is the only last-gen console I own. Until the Wii gets a hockey game I have to be content with NHL 06. :whistle2:(

same, but i've been slowly stocking up on xbox games for my 360, gotta find some time to actually play ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden black

The ones that are sideways are Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball Adventure, Alien Hominid, Sonic Collection and Sonic Gems Collection. I kept reading about Super Monkey Ball being this great game but I didn't know which one to get so I've gotten both of them. Funny thing is I haven't had time to play either of them. Part of the reason for the glare on those ones is they are both still sealed.

The prides of my collection Ikaruga, Viewtiful Joe, Both Zelda Collections, Alien Hominid and Hulk Ultimate destruction. I think it's pretty decent considering the only consoles I have are :gc: and :ds: . I am missing a few games I really want like PoP3, one of the Splinter Cells

[quote name='soonersfan60']I'm surprised more of you don't have the two exclusives with guest appearances by Mario, Luigi and Peach... NBA Street v3 and SSS on Tour. (I have a sealed one of each available for trade--or sale, I suppose. :)) )[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested in NBA Street. I don't know if I have anything you'd be interested in but check out my list.

Just throwin it out there to check out rental stores for games as well. I was able to snag MGS:TS for 9.99 at blockbuster and Zelda: 4 swords for 13.99 at a liquidating Hollywood video store today.

People had 5 years to buy Gamecube titles. If they have to wait for t he system to be retired before actually deciding to buy them, of course no one is going to find them in stores. 3rd parties bailed on the system 1/2 way into it's life span. Since the Wii was introduced, stores refused to carry newer titles that weren't established selllers in the Player's Choice banner, or movie/sports tie-ins. Look at Radio Allergy, a game that was all set to ship until a week beforehand, when they disclosed that not even Amazon was willing to carry it, because stores were moving away from the old titles. No store that isn't a complete serviceable videogame outlet is going to dedicate space to games for a system that no one is buying.

I think the problem people have aren't the third party games, but the first party games. It was always hard to find Mario DRR, and I have wanted Mario Tennis for awhile and have never seen it in store even at release.

Today however I added Viewtiful Joe, SSX Snowboarding with Mario, which is one really badly controlled game (Push three buttons before/during doing a stunk is insane), but the game looks really nice and it's fun hitting people while going down the mountain. :) And i got Midway Arcade Tressures 3 all for $9 each new. Great deal.

if any of you are looking for the zelda collectors editions they were both available on ebgamesas of early this morning. youre not gauranteed a complete copy but if you just want the game its there.

does anyone know which of he 2 zelda games is the hardest to find or most valuable? is it the one with 4 zelda games on it or the one with 2?

[quote name='lokizz']does anyone know which of he 2 zelda games is the hardest to find or most valuable? is it the one with 4 zelda games on it or the one with 2?[/quote]

The one with two games on it would be more valuable TO ME since it is the only release of the Master Quest of OOT. Collector's edition seems to go for more money though.

[quote name='QiG']The one with two games on it would be more valuable TO ME since it is the only release of the Master Quest of OOT. Collector's edition seems to go for more money though.[/quote]

+1, I bought the Collector's Edition mostly for Majora's Mask, which I don't believe is on the Wii VC yet.

another question is luigis mansion a good game? ive been on the fence on whether to get it because on one hand luigi gets his own game so i kind of want ti just for that but damn if they dont want too much for it. i cant see how this ame goes for so much and metroid can be bought for 5 with bonus disk.

[quote name='lokizz']another question is luigis mansion a good game? ive been on the fence on whether to get it because on one hand luigi gets his own game so i kind of want ti just for that but damn if they dont want too much for it. i cant see how this ame goes for so much and metroid can be bought for 5 with bonus disk.[/quote]

It's worth a play. I'm a fan of all things Nintendo so I had to pick it up, but I still don't know if I liked it or not. I hold on to all Nintendo 1st party games I buy, but I've considered letting this go in the past. It's short and it's pretty easy (IMO). Rent it unless you can find it for < $10

[quote name='lokizz']another question is luigis mansion a good game? ive been on the fence on whether to get it because on one hand luigi gets his own game so i kind of want ti just for that but damn if they dont want too much for it. i cant see how this ame goes for so much and metroid can be bought for 5 with bonus disk.[/QUOTE]

I'd pick it up used. It's inexpensive used and is a good game. We haven't finished it yet, but have been having fun with it.

Hey everyone! I live in Metro Detroit and I am looking for a place to buy some NEW sealed GameCube games. I was able to pick up a copy of the Zelda Collectors Edition for $10 complete:bouncy: and I am looking for a few others. Does anyone know any good stores or websites where I can pick up some of these games? I am looking for the following:

Zelda: The Wind Waker
Mario Kart Double Dash
Metroid Prime 2

Any other suggestions? I just got a Wii and I am catching up on my Gamecube titles.

[quote name='bmcclary']Hey everyone! I live in Metro Detroit and I am looking for a place to buy some NEW sealed GameCube games. I was able to pick up a copy of the Zelda Collectors Edition for $10 complete:bouncy: and I am looking for a few others. Does anyone know any good stores or websites where I can pick up some of these games? I am looking for the following:

Mario Kart Double Dash
Metroid Prime 2

Any other suggestions? I just got a Wii and I am catching up on my Gamecube titles.[/QUOTE]

I see Mario Kart DD in my Target for $29.99 all the time. Check there.

My Collection
1080 Avalanche
Animal Crossing
Baten Kaitos
Billy Hatcher
Beyond Good and Evil
Chaos Field
Chibi Robo
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Donkey Konga 1 and 2
Eternal Darkness
F-Zero
Fight Night Round 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Fire Emblem
Harvest Moon : A Wonderful Life
Harvest Moon : Magical Melody
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition
Legend of Zelda OoT
Luigis Mansion
Mario Golf
Mario Tennis
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime
NCAA Football 2004
NFL 2K3
Nintendo Gamecube Preview Disc
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Sonic Gems
Sonic Mega Collection
Soul Calibur 2
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault
Super Mario Sunshine
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Wave Race
X-Men Next Dimension

[quote name='bmcclary']Hey everyone! I live in Metro Detroit and I am looking for a place to buy some NEW sealed GameCube games. I was able to pick up a copy of the Zelda Collectors Edition for $10 complete:bouncy: and I am looking for a few others. Does anyone know any good stores or websites where I can pick up some of these games? I am looking for the following:

Mario Kart Double Dash
Metroid Prime 2

Any other suggestions? I just got a Wii and I am catching up on my Gamecube titles.[/quote]

yeah mario kart you should be able to get new the others you can get metroid prime 2 used and complete for 5 to 10 bucks same for wind waker. youre a lucky mother to get zelda collectors edition new that cheap. i broke down and got it at gs and all its missing is the manual but im more intrested in the game. now i need maybe 3 or 4 games to finish my gc collection.

I just picked up a gamecube from sears the other week. I've been buying gamecube games in a mad frenzy. Most I've gotten used from gamestop or ebay. I've picked up a few from Kmart, Circuit City, and Target. I managed to get a wavebird from gamestop too. Here's my limited collection.

Platinum GC
Platinum Wavebird
(3) 59 block memory cards ($2.50 clearance at Toysrus)

Hitman 2
Knockout Kings 2003
Lego Star Wars II
Lord of the Rings Return of the king
Metroid Prime
Madden 06
Mario Kart
Mario Power Tennis
MLB Slugfest 2003
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA Street
NBA Street v3
NFL Blitz Pro
NHL Hitz 2002
Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX
SSX3
SSX on Tour
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Brothers
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk 3
Tony Hawk 4
Viewtiful Joe
XMen Legends 2

Limited collection and you found Mario Tennis?!?! Bastard!

I saw RE1 redo for $15 at Sears, didn't buy it. Don't care about it at all, but haven't seen it in awhile, and was hoping for RE4.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Limited collection and you found Mario Tennis?!?! Bastard!
[/QUOTE]

Mario Power Tennis isn't difficult to find used at Gamestops around here. In fact I bought a complete copy of it the other day from one. Unfortunately the case proved to be in worse shape than I was expecting - a puncture was covered by a sticker and the disc looks pretty scratch, but the game plays fine and the manual is in good shape. I wish I'd been more careful about inspecting the box, but I'm still happy, especially since I paid for it with store credit made from Sears-To-GS flips that reduced the actual cost to about 1/3 of the sticker price. Another GS had two copies (both complete). In fact I've seen complete copies of the game at every Gamestop I've been to recently, which is 5 or 6 of them. So check your local GS's.

My GC collection is much smaller than you guys- but some of my favorite games period are on GC- the GC was one of my most favorite consoles ever actually, despite that many didn't like it.

Zelda: Wind Waker
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mario Power Tennis
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door- one of my all-time favorites
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2- still have to play through this one
Animal Crossing- it was fun going back to my town after a 2+ year break, been playing pretty regular for the past year or so now :)
Beyond Good & Evil (tracked this one down at a GS about 20 miles away.. according to their website it was only one of a very few within a 50 or 100-mile radius)- still have to play through this one
Super Monkey Ball 2- I didn't finish this but my friends did years ago when I lent them my GC... so I have nearly all the unlockables
Viewtiful Joe- never finished it but I might someday... hard game!
Super Smash Bros. Melee- Disc only as I literally found this in the grass one day. Never really liked the smash bros games so have only played maybe 20 minutes total.
Game Boy Player

Am looking to pick up Super Mario Sunshine through Goozex, maybe also Mario Kart too.

Ruahrc

[quote name='spooie_redux']People had 5 years to buy Gamecube titles. If they have to wait for t he system to be retired before actually deciding to buy them, of course no one is going to find them in stores.[/QUOTE]

Not true. For the previous gen cycle, N64, PS1, and Dreamcast games were around for years after their systems died off. Heck, I didn't get my Dreamcast until 2005 and I was still able to find games for it at EB Games and Game Crazy even then.

The difference this time is that all three consoles are backwards compatible. There are a ton of people with Wiis who didn't have GameCubes, and odds are they'll want to catch some of the blockbuster titles they missed out on.

[quote name='crunchewy']Mario Power Tennis isn't difficult to find used at Gamestops around here. In fact I bought a complete copy of it the other day from one. Unfortunately the case proved to be in worse shape than I was expecting - a puncture was covered by a sticker and the disc looks pretty scratch, but the game plays fine and the manual is in good shape. I wish I'd been more careful about inspecting the box, but I'm still happy, especially since I paid for it with store credit made from Sears-To-GS flips that reduced the actual cost to about 1/3 of the sticker price. Another GS had two copies (both complete). In fact I've seen complete copies of the game at every Gamestop I've been to recently, which is 5 or 6 of them. So check your local GS's.[/QUOTE]

It isn't hard to find, but it's still expensive and probably will be until the inevitable Wii version of Mario Tennis comes out.

[quote name='crunchewy']Mario Power Tennis isn't difficult to find used at Gamestops around here. In fact I bought a complete copy of it the other day from one. Unfortunately the case proved to be in worse shape than I was expecting - a puncture was covered by a sticker and the disc looks pretty scratch, but the game plays fine and the manual is in good shape. I wish I'd been more careful about inspecting the box, but I'm still happy, especially since I paid for it with store credit made from Sears-To-GS flips that reduced the actual cost to about 1/3 of the sticker price. Another GS had two copies (both complete). In fact I've seen complete copies of the game at every Gamestop I've been to recently, which is 5 or 6 of them. So check your local GS's.[/quote]
I've been quite fortunate in that most of the games I've bought, I've gotten at good prices imo. I got viewtiful joe and metroid prime for 6.99 at Kmart. mario kart I got at a flea market new for 5.00, smash bros I picked up new at a flea market for 8. mario tennis i picked up on ebay for 25. better than paying 40 at gamestop. and I got Lego star wars II for 11 new but with a damaged case and cover art. I ordered 10 cases from nintendo, downloaded the cover scan from covergalaxy hopped on over to kinkos and had it printed out for 1.20.

[quote name='eb3604']I ordered 10 cases from nintendo, downloaded the cover scan from covergalaxy hopped on over to kinkos and had it printed out for 1.20.[/QUOTE]

This is the best way to clean up games that have been "gamestopped".

[quote name='lokizz']another question is luigis mansion a good game? ive been on the fence on whether to get it because on one hand luigi gets his own game so i kind of want ti just for that but damn if they dont want too much for it. i cant see how this ame goes for so much and metroid can be bought for 5 with bonus disk.[/quote]I say no. Ij ust bought it about 7-8 months ago and it's an ok game except that Luigi moves painfully slow. aside from that the controls are pretty ok.[quote name='bmcclary']I am looking for the following:

Mario Kart Double Dash
Metroid Prime 2[/quote]my girlfriend bought a MP2 when we already had one so I gotta spare.

My Collection

I don't have a Wii or PS2 yet so I don't have much of those.

bread's done
Back