Wii $250 - Nov 19th - The Nintendo 2-Day Press Event Thread!

[quote name='munch']The Japanese are known for their inefficiency.[/QUOTE]
It takes too much time when the whole crowd says "after you, no after you." repeat 100 times and allow time for bowing. ;)

I think it might be time for some internet browser to have an automatic refresh option.

EDIT: The whole "after you," and bowing is taking more time than planned.

[quote name='spoo']It takes too much time when the whole crowd says "after you, no after you." repeat 100 times and allow time for bowing. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: You went there!

10:38 AM: Conference has officially started! Iwata is here along with several other Nintendo big wigs from Japan. The speaker is introducing everyone. Iwata got up and took a bow.

[quote name='maddfrog']I think it might be time for some internet browser to have an automatic refresh option.

EDIT: The whole "after you," and bowing is taking more time than planned.[/QUOTE]

FYI, Opera already has an auto-refresh (with custom and preset refresh intervals)

thx a million for linky!

ill personally guess at $229 with 2 controller wiimotes and 2 classic controllers and if were rly lucky wiisports

10:48 AM: Iwata is speaking now about PSP, PS2, DS, sales figures. So far no mention of the Wii. Of course, it makes sense they're getting the other stuff out of the way first.

2.jpg

He looks like he's trying to drop a deuce . . . on the competition!!

Did everyone see what I just did?

Looks like GWN might be reporting on a feed from a June Nintendo conference. According to skip of 1up, the Japan conference is 3 or 4 hours away.

man nintendo really had the right marketing idea this time around......they have us jibbering like small children at christmas....i hope...no i know they will deliver!

[quote name='Foolman']Looks like GWN might be reporting on a feed from a June Nintendo conference. According to skip of 1up, the Japan conference is 3 or 4 hours away.[/quote]LIES, THEY'RE ALL LIES.

[quote name='Foolman']Looks like GWN might be reporting on a feed from a June Nintendo conference. According to skip of 1up, the Japan conference is 3 or 4 hours away.[/quote]

Are we being joystiq'd?

[quote name='pop311']LIES, THEY'RE ALL LIES.[/QUOTE]

The biggest lie of them all is that Reggie is, in fact, not real, but a figment of your imagination. Remember this: There is no Reggie.

[quote name='Foolman']Looks like GWN might be reporting on a feed from a June Nintendo conference. According to skip of 1up, the Japan conference is 3 or 4 hours away.[/quote]

Ahahahahahahaahahahaahaahahahaahahahah HAH! That is some good shit. No, that is some incredible shit. So worth it if only for 'Is he fucking a pie yet?"

...we're gonna need a new thread.

GoNintendo says : "It appears that GWN is posting the wrong information, using a conference from last year. Stay tuned for real updates."

Can anyone load that video and see if Iwata looks the same as in gwn's pics?

Since some people missed it...

[quote name='6669']10:51 AM: Iwata is still talking about DS.
Thats the most recent one[/QUOTE]
This just in the DS has dual screens...

So I have been getting information from someone on a forum, who got it from a blog, who got it from a video feed, which coincidentally was from a few months ago? fuck this.

[quote name='munch']So I have been getting information from someone on a forum, who got it from a blog, who got it from a video feed, which coincidentally was from a few months ago? fuck this.[/QUOTE]
It was fake anyway

[quote name='spoo']This just in the DS has dual screens...[/QUOTE]

I heard their going to be making a revisions sometime soon with a sleek new design and a brighter screen. Stay tuned to www.gwn.com for more info. . .

bread's done
Back