Wii $250 - Nov 19th - The Nintendo 2-Day Press Event Thread!

This is frustrating. I should be to old to be sitting here constantly refreshing someone's fake-ass live blog. I just want to send (more of) my money to Japan. Why can't I know when I can send more of my money to Japan?

[quote name='Chacrana']ANARCHY.

When's the conference? Nobody knows.[/quote]

In about 3 hours. I have already said it twice...

thankfully classes start late tomorrow and I'll be up late doing stats anyways. Now c'mon Nintendo, get your act together and cough up some info

[quote name='MarkMark']i wonder if nintendo paid them to do this on purpose.... they are fucking with us![/quote]

Yeah, Nintendo paid them to report on the wrong conference. :roll:

I can't wait anymore!!!! Damn. I know the smart thing would be to shut the computer off, and check back in the morning, but something tells me I'm going to have sore, red eyes all day tomorrow.

[quote name='SpazX']Hahaha, I'm glad I went back to reading for history...at least it wasn't a total waste of time waiting...[/QUOTE]

I was doing the same thing!!!! Damn I need Wii info

[quote name='TurboChickenMan']Is it confirmed that 1 AM EDT is the new start time?[/quote]

Meh, I guess it's as confirmed as it can be...

I'll be getting up at 5:30, hopefully they'll have said all the interesting stuff by then.

[quote name='Quillion']Just got back from the bar. What did I miss?[/quote]
If you had waited until now to go to the bar, you would have a really good reason to drink.

on another note: the Wii sonic screenshots that ign just posted look awesome. I haven't been too much of a fan of the 3d sonic games, but this one looks pretty good!

That was absolutely ridiculous. Thanks, everyone, for playing along though!! 05 Nov for the win!!!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']the time was wrong. The Keynote will start at 1am EST end at 3am,[/quote]
Alright, cool. I'll crack a beer, watch some futurama and go to bed. I'll check the news first thing tomorrow. Good night all.

[quote name='Chrono72090']Supposed price and date revealed:

Nov 5th, 2006 - $199.99[/QUOTE]

I would be the happiest fuck if that's right. I ahve been saying that all along, first week of November and $200.

I WAS RIGHT BITCHES!

Hopefully.... :D

Anyways....

Gaint Crabs!

post-255-11581400591.jpg

[quote name='David85']I would be the happiest fuck if that's right. I ahve been saying that all along, first week of November and $200.

I WAS RIGHT BITCHES!

Hopefully.... :D

Anyways....

Gaint Crabs!

post-255-11581400591.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Giant ENEMY Crabs.

i used to love legos...can't wait to have kids so I can have the excuse to play with toys again...not that I'll be having kids for a while! :cry:

[quote name='chewster777']Woah! Those are some killer crabs. Guess I'll go to bed and probably have a dream about the Wii, or crabs.[/QUOTE]
Or maybe you'll wake up with crabs on your wii.

[quote name='tayaf69']i used to love legos...can't wait to have kids so I can have the excuse to play with toys again...not that I'll be having kids for a while! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Who said you need an excuse to play with Legos?

If you trhink that you should look through www.lugnet.com and see some of the crazy shit people have built there.

That set is a leaked picture of a set that will come out next year, and it cost like $50-$60 dollars!!!

[quote name='BIG5']Or maybe you'll wake up with crabs on your wii.[/QUOTE]

*cheers*

To all the many years ahead of penis jokes!

bread's done
Back