Win a PS4 Before it's Released

How did you guys fill out your postcards? I put all of their info in the appropriate location on the cardstock and put my name email and home address in top left. I'm gonna give it until Friday and I will send 10 more postcards cut down to the appropriate size they request. Hope we see these codes soon... also hopefully we will be able to find a time trend.. if its truely every 15 minutes similar to the subway contest.

How did you guys fill out your postcards? I put all of their info in the appropriate location on the cardstock and put my name email and home address in top left. I'm gonna give it until Friday and I will send 10 more postcards cut down to the appropriate size they request. Hope we see these codes soon... also hopefully we will be able to find a time trend.. if its truely every 15 minutes similar to the subway contest.
I did mine exactly like yours. Hopefully we get our codes by the weekend. *fingers crossed* D:

I could really do without all the bowel movement jokes... you guys are gamers I'm sure you don't all eat 100% healthy... regardless lets try to keep this topic helpful and to HOW we can win this PS4.

Well this just happened

win.png

And I was just about to send my post cards out. Thank you fellow cags for your encouragement.

My biggest advice is get up in the wee hours of the morning and while your taking a leak submit them codes!

I bought a total of 4 boxes, this was my third entry.

I don't know why a lot of you dislike Taco Bell Food but hey it tastes good to me, i've never had a problem, and the employees are always super nice to me.

Once again thank you CAGS!

Well this just happened

win.png

And I was just about to send my post cards out. Thank you fellow cags for your encouragement.

My biggest advice is get up in the wee hours of the morning and while your taking a leak submit them codes!

I don't know why a lot of you dislike Taco Bell Food but hey it tastes good to me, i've never had a problem, and the employees are always super nice to me.

Awesome! Congratulations on your win! And it's not that I don't like Taco Bell's food, I've recently lost a lot of weight and I'm staying away from fast food. That's why I decided to do the postcard method.

^^ Did you text your code or use the website? Seems like the winners I've been hearing about have texted.
I think the website since the rules say "Each potential winner will be notified by Text Message response (if he/she entered by Text Message) or by e-mail (if he/she entered by the Website)"

So just to clarify a few things.

I entered once via the text method. Then I entered once via the website, when you sign up it asks you for your address details on the website as you enter your first code. Then this morning I logged into the website on my phone. I went ahead and entered the code it immediately notifies you if you win or lose and I saw I had won. (this was at 3:30 in the morning, after that much excitement it sucks trying to go back to bed especially if you have to be up at 6 to get ready, but it was worth it)

People have been winning on both txt and the website. I obviously have seen more website winners since they have been the ones taking screenshots. If you win by texting I think it asks you for your address details via txt as well, but it may also forward you to the website.

My other tip for people trying to win, is that most of the winners I have seen (which have posted online, so far I have only found 3) All seem to have won roughly 4-6 mins into the "play period" of 15 mins. I still think the early morning is your best chance.

Finally @Vivacious Fox I was not judging you in particular, and kudos for you for trying to be healthy, I myself have fought tooth and nail just to get off Soda, so I was super pleased this wasn't like last years halo 4 double xp where you had to drink copious amounts of dew to get XP ( believe me it was super hard to stay away seeing as I love Halo, and that particular flavor of Mt Dew was particularly tasteful form my 2007 recollection.) 

I was referring to the people who were complaining about upset stomachs after eating there. Maybe it has something to do with me being a vegetarian so I never eat the meat they cook, maybe the way the cook their meat is weird, but I have never had an issue with their beans and other veggies regardless.(When you order if you ask them to make it beef free they are good about it and I still got to enjoy the boxes)

Again good luck to those still trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this just happened

win.png

What timezone are you in? I tried putting in a code last night at 1:26AM PST and was notified as an insta-loser.

Central time and just because you lost doesn't mean someone else did not win. It runs every 15 minutes.

1 AM there are still a lot of people up late.

I dont think theres a good way to avoid a lot of people being up.  4 am central, bars are just now letting out on the West Coast, and theres gonna be a lot of drunken Taco Bell.  When it gets so late that West Coast is asleep, East Coast is waking up.

It's good to hear that 2 people have won on CAG. An extremely small miniscule amount, but nonetheless, congrats guys.

I'm going to do the post card method. Goin browse through some of these pages for tips.

Also to the person who asked, about asking for the boxes, I've thought about it, and I'm not sure...

Just tried another code by text, no luck, going to try the other one I have in the wee hours of the morning by email and see if that does anything

I dont think theres a good way to avoid a lot of people being up. 4 am central, bars are just now letting out on the West Coast, and theres gonna be a lot of drunken Taco Bell. When it gets so late that West Coast is asleep, East Coast is waking up.
Are drunk people really thinking about putting in codes to win a ps4?

How about we all pick a particular 15 min window and at some early morning time and enter it as a collective and see if anyone hits! At least we have a better "chance" of one of us getting one.

I called a taco bell thinking it was the sweeps house but obviously it wasn't and Iasked the question anyway "how long til we get codes from postcards" and the guy told me 4 to 6 weeks. Dafuq? Obviously not a reliable source but who knows. This wait is out of. Control.

Tried another at 7:16am est, no luck...I'm having my wife try the next few...She won that 360 bundle from burger king a few years ago, maybe she'll get lucky with this.

So I contacted prize logic about post card sizes and they said the following :

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for your inquiry. Postcards can be within an inch on both dimensions of the size stated of the official rules and will still be accepted.

Take care,
PrizeLogic Support

---
NOTE: When replying to this email please leave the subject-line intact.

Did you happen to ask what the turnaround time for getting emailed codes were?  No one on the internet seems to have gotten an email code yet.

It's all good. When did everyone send their cards in? I sent mine on Sept. 28th.
Sent 11 of them on Saturday september 26... if someone can contact prize logic and find out when the email codes get sent out and if its ok we can send more than 1 postcard a day that'd be great!

Also when we get these let's set up a time to submit them and each do it a minute apart to figure out if there's a trending timeframe... not sure if its on the dot or random but worth a try I guess? Got the idea from a member in this post..

Box codes can only be submitted once.  On Oct 29, they'll have a free, multi-use code that you can get so everyone can enter for free for the last 2 weeks of the contest.

It varies by location. I have two taco bells near me and one has always been more expensive on everything.
Then it shouldn't be called the 5 bucks box. It's not even a good deal either you save like less than a dollar than buying the items separately. The odds of actually winning are slim to none.

Good thing my brother works at taco bell.

I might try to have him grab me a few.
Isn't there a rule against this? I vaguely remember contests like these prevent family members and employees from winning anything. Might want to check those in case they try to take the win away, if you do win.

Isn't there a rule against this? I vaguely remember contests like these prevent family members and employees from winning anything. Might want to check those in case they try to take the win away, if you do win.
This is true.

2. ELIGIBILITY: The Game is offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District
of Columbia (excluding residents of Hawaii) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsors, Administrator, and each of
their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising, promotion and web
design agencies (collectively, “Game Entities”) and members of the immediate family (mother,
father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and spouse, regardless of where they reside) and
household members of each such employee, officer, director, representative or agent whether or
not related, are not eligible to participate are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Hawaii, Puerto Rico,
all United States Territories and Possessions and overseas military installations, outside of the
United States, and where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.

You will get in big trouble for doing this. You must not know about the whole Monopoly scam that was going on.

UPDATE! SEND EM ALL AT ONCE lol

Hello Tommy,

It can take a week to 10 days for codes to be emailed out once they have been received on our end. There is no limit to how many postcards you can send at once. However there is a maximum limit of 33 total.

Thank you for your inquiry.
PrizeLogic Support

---

UPDATE! SEND EM ALL AT ONCE lol

Hello Tommy,

It can take a week to 10 days for codes to be emailed out once they have been received on our end. There is no limit to how many postcards you can send at once. However there is a maximum limit of 33 total.

Thank you for your inquiry.
PrizeLogic Support

---
That's awesome news! I'm still worried that my hand cut cards won't make it. But I'll start making the remaining 27. Hopefully by Saturday we get our codes! :D

Tried a little after 5 AM, no go. They had to scrounge around to find just one PS3 box to give me (after they originally packaged it in an MTV box) so I probably won't be entering anymore until the free code is released. It's pathetic that they are widespread running out of boxes so quickly considering how early we are into the contest.

That's awesome news! I'm still worried that my hand cut cards won't make it. But I'll start making the remaining 27. Hopefully by Saturday we get our codes! :D
Yay we can send them all at once. Cool! I actually hand cut my cards too :p But i'm sending them out today. A little late I know.

Weekends are probably going to have lower odds than saving em for during the week. Since more people go out on weekends and stay up late.

bread's done
Back