Win an XBOX ONE X With Taco Bell 8/31/17 - 10/4/17

Just starting to try to win using the free code. gl everyone may cag reign supreme this year or should I say reign nacho supreme hyuk

One thing though it says we can enter online or through text, will we get disqualified if we enter through both on the same day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone lock this thread if you are not logged in? I can't view it when I was logged off.

Lost on my play. I think I will start trying to enter at like 3 am instead since it seems most people are now entering around 5-7 am.

Been trying to enter daily when possible. I think I'll have better luck with the every60seconds promo

Did someone lock this thread if you are not logged in? I can't view it when I was logged off.

Lost on my play. I think I will start trying to enter at like 3 am instead since it seems most people are now entering around 5-7 am.
Most threads if not all on the contests and free stuff forum seems to be inaccessible if your logged out least that's my experience.

Won today, 09/24/2017 at 3:53 AM (MST). Won Gold PS4 two years ago, but no luck with PS4 VR Headset giveaway last year. Both my wins were using free codes and using a google mail email address (probably just a coincidence). Keep plugging away guys, it's going to happen.

Won today, 09/24/2017 at 3:53 AM (MST). Won Gold PS4 two years ago, but no luck with PS4 VR Headset giveaway last year. Both my wins were using free codes and using a google mail email address (probably just a coincidence). Keep plugging away guys, it's going to happen.
Congrats!!! How did you win via text or the website?

Won with website both times. I have however won prizes for other contests (also facilitated by Prize Logic) via text so you should have an equal chance either way (just dumb luck for me in all cases, no trends or patterns to speak of other than just playing at odd hours).

Thanks for the reply last year I won the PS VR via the website so I was just curious to see if more people were winning via text or website for this promotion. I’ll probably try a little of both

Sent a text at 3:20 AM CST with the free code, didn't win.

Now waiting for someone to reply and tell me they won at 3:21 AM CST.

They still have to confirm you didnt cheat yet  after that they will send a confirmation then you will have actually won then the 6-8 week wait

They still have to confirm you didnt cheat yet after that they will send a confirmation then you will have actually won then the 6-8 week wait
From the previous contests, it looks like people received their prizes just before the release. So that'd be just under 6 weeks from now.

Edit: nvm. I got an email last night.

Texted, then clicked the link they sent me and created an account. It was in my spam folder for some reason.
Ahh, ok. Someone else said that text winners receive a pin and have to register upon winning. Those that won via site don't have to do anything and might not get a verification email? Hope that's the case.

Received 12 more codes from postcards yesterday. lol. Received 30/31. Still losing with free entries so far but there's still some hope.

Just tried texting method a couple times in a row but there wasn't a reply notifying whether I won or not. Anyone else experience this issue via text around this time?

It's funny because when I entered and won, it was well after the clock turned past its time. Was seriously just like, "fuck it" and still won the thing.

Makes me wonder if it's by the second. No idea.

It's funny because when I entered and won, it was well after the clock turned past its time. Was seriously just like, "fuck it" and still won the thing.

Makes me wonder if it's by the second. No idea.
Memory recalls that when an prize goes live, its up there until some one wins it.

So if it goes up 12:00 and no one puts a code in until 12:06 then that person wins it.

Memory recalls that when an prize goes live, its up there until some one wins it.

So if it goes up 12:00 and no one puts a code in until 12:06 then that person wins it.
Exactly... and people are using auto-texters and bots to submit codes for them without even being around/awake. I have a feeling prizelogic is catching on and having the winning time be in middle of a minute. So you got all these people texting right at the 3:00:00 mark and then the prize goes live at 3:00:15 - someone just happens to enter after that time and then the next prize pops up 10-15 minutes later.

Exactly... and people are using auto-texters and bots to submit codes for them without even being around/awake. I have a feeling prizelogic is catching on and having the winning time be in middle of a minute. So you got all these people texting right at the 3:00:00 mark and then the prize goes live at 3:00:15 - someone just happens to enter after that time and then the next prize pops up 10-15 minutes later.
Thing is we don't know if the clock is based on atomic clock or just the administrator's clock... And like u said...yup we also don't know how they're picking the winning times...is it to the minute or to the second.

Worst part about the timing is I checked my Windows clock and it isn't even set to the standard time.  It's like 35 seconds behind.  Seriously, I went to https://www.timeanddate.com/ and held it to one side next to my computer's clock and they weren't even close.  I had been trying to enter near the start of each 10 minute period when I had the chance but then I said "screw it" because it'd be stupid if they literally only did it on the 10 each time.

Good lucky, everybody.  I've been entering for me, my brother and my friend and none of use have been winners.

Well just a few more days to go and I still haven't won yet. I'm starting to think that I'm not going to win this year. Oh well I still plan on getting the system.

Thanks guys. Shouldn't be too bad I hope. Maybe a week or two after the release date. Hopefully there's a sony giveaway soon. I need a PS4 Pro.

You can expect whatever you want,but the whole point of that contest is to give the winners the console before anyone else.

bread's done
Back