XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to wait on all the Lego purchases, since the physical Lego Star Wars Complete is $15 on Amazon.

If all the prices are live, I'll definitely pick up Fez, Sonic Adventure 2, and Mark of the Ninja shortly.

I'll have to play the trial of Hell Yeah, but it looks interesting. I have Trine 2 for PS3 due to PS+, but I might buy it for xbox, since I do almost all my gaming here.

I bought Fez and Mark of the Ninja, and I'd like to get Hell Yeah!, but I have this inkling that it will someday get an prize drop to 800 and eventually go on sale for 400.... I'll probably get it tomorrow anyway as the demo left me wanting more.

Trine 2 on the other hand is really interesting and has gorgeous graphics, but I just couldn't get into it. For only 400 msp though, it's still really tempting...

[quote name='harry hood']Trine 2 looks cool. Am I missing anything skipping the 1st one?[/QUOTE]

I am now in the same boat, don't know anything about it and now it's for 400, can anyone describe what/how it is?

Anyways, just bought Fez for 400, wasn't expecting that at all. Plus Mark of the Ninja.

So far from this sale I've gotten Fez, Mark of the Ninja, Hell Yeah!, Keflings DLC and Jet Set Radio. I Eagerly welcome these games to my backlog.

Bought Jet Grind Radio and Sonic Adventure 2. I'll buy Tony Hawk if it's on sale.

Why am I buying all these games I played to death on the dreamcast a decade ago? They are still sitting on my shelf. :p

Fez looks awesome. I might have to try out some demos and see what else I want to buy.

Is the Xbox and PC versions of Mark of the Ninja different? Are the graphics better on PC or is it OK to pick this up on Xbox?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Today was one of the best days. Wish I didn't buy Fez during its last sale, 400 is a damn steal from what I hear.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall such a sale ever happening.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I don't recall such a sale ever happening.[/QUOTE]
Really? I already own it, and I am almost positive I didn't pay full price at day one.

EDIT: I'm stupid. I meant Trine 2. I think there was a Scratch and Match deal on it.

Not that anyone cares, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on Lego POTC and Lego Clone Wars. I just don't see myself every actually downloading them and booting them up. Maybe they'll hit $10 retail at some point.

More than likely it's just gonna be Zuma, Frogger, RAW, and Borderlands 2 Season Pass for me this sale. (Hoping for 33% off on Borderlands Pass)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']Not that anyone cares, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on Lego POTC and Lego Clone Wars. I just don't see myself every actually downloading them and booting them up. Maybe they'll hit $10 retail at some point.[/QUOTE]
I care! I have a feeling they will release a Lego mega bundle once the PS4 and Xbox720 comes out

It looks like I am getting Mark of the Ninja and probably Trine 2 because it is discounted nicely. Anybody play co-op in Trine 2? Just wondering if it is pretty awesome or not. I already have Fez and it was one of my favorites of the year.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Not that anyone cares, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on Lego POTC and Lego Clone Wars. I just don't see myself every actually downloading them and booting them up. Maybe they'll hit $10 retail at some point.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine they won't. I don't see why any CAG wouldn't wait until the $20 price point on them. They always seem to drop to $20 about 6 months post release.

Hard drive space being so limited, I have to try and get them on disc. Although I could probably borrow any of them from my brother since he's a fanatic for them. I'm sure he's got them all.

I bought these and it will more than likely be the only things I buy according to the list of upcoming sales. Still on the fence for Midnight Club but I'll probably just have my girlfriend buy me forza4 for christmas instead.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 -nostalgia
Mark of the Ninja
Fez
Trine 2
Rayman Origins -How did I never hear about this, it's so much fun even with coop.
Bully Scholarship Ed.

[quote name='district_9000']Really hoping that other thread is right of fez & mark being 600 pts[/QUOTE]
If only the deals were live right now or several hours ago. If only...

[quote name='gordojones88']I would so gift Fez for 400 msp each. Especially since I got all those half off msp cards too.

Why did the sales kick in so early?[/QUOTE]
Can you gift games?

[quote name='district_9000']Really hoping that other thread is right of fez & mark being 600 pts[/QUOTE]

Wait. What?

Fez is 400. Mark of the Ninja is 600. It's live.

Just turned my Xbox on to look at the deals and it says the Star Wars complete game is 15 off and it's 30 bucks? I had no idea that game sold for 45 on demand. Yikes.

The thread is correct, the prices are already updated and live my friend. Fez is 400, Mark is 600.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Am i missing something about Fez? Game looks really boring and something that was released on the game boy color a decade ago...[/QUOTE]
yeah everyone on here is going on about fez, i took a look at it and laughed out loud, what a crap looking game.

[quote name='gldoorii']Just turned my Xbox on to look at the deals and it says the Star Wars complete game is 15 off and it's 30 bucks? I had no idea that game sold for 45 on demand. Yikes.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok thanks. I guess I assumed it changed at midnight or at least it would still be on sale like the other Lego games were until theyre all removed. Checked. Meh, money saved.

[quote name='shinn']yeah everyone on here is going on about fez, i took a look at it and laughed out loud, what a crap looking game.[/QUOTE]

i kind of pity you if graphics make or break a game for you. you must miss out on a lot of good titles.

[quote name='shinn']yeah everyone on here is going on about fez, i took a look at it and laughed out loud, what a crap looking game.[/QUOTE]

This kind of statement assures me that this game would completely lost on you anyway.

[quote name='Dthib87']i kind of pity you if graphics make or break a game for you. you must miss out on a lot of good titles.[/QUOTE]

Its not just the graphics the trial was boring as hell and I prefer games with more than a couple buttons being used. To me no classic games age well. As much as I would like to play Streets of Rage, Sonic classics, Fez, among others.....its just not happening since they are boring as hell and have no skill involved just luck.

[quote name='cthomer5000']This kind of statement assures me that this game would completely lost on you anyway.[/QUOTE]
i dont feel the need to insult other users about there game preferences. maybe you could do the same. :D

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Its not just the graphics the trial was boring as hell and I prefer games with more than a couple buttons being used. To me no classic games age well. As much as I would like to play Streets of Rage, Sonic classics, Fez, among others.....its just not happening since they are boring as hell and have no skill involved just luck.[/QUOTE]

i couldnt have worded it better myself. the game fez reminds me too much of ice climber with a 3d plain. thats it.

[quote name='Dthib87']i kind of pity you if graphics make or break a game for you. you must miss out on a lot of good titles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cthomer5000']This kind of statement assures me that this game would completely lost on you anyway.[/QUOTE]

cum on guiz didnt u no that grafix is evarthign in gaems!?>! :lol: :lol: :lol:

y they cud jes make a rellistik lookin babe wid big boobies n hav her stan there and id buy it 4 20 bux!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: games of teh yera!

PS PRESIDENT CAMACHO 4 LYFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if Fez is still coming to PC? Haven't heard anything in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back