Xbox Live Fall 2011 Dashboard Out Now - 12/06/11.

[quote name='killer9']nov 15th is the realease date for the new dash[/QUOTE]

Was it announced? Ms support doesn't know anything about new dash release date.

Maybe hacks isn't the correct word choice. Phished is more like it. From what I had heard, accounts were being broken into and loaded up with points and things for Fifa. Those accounts were then sold to other people.

Halo Waypoint is updating on the 15th (release date Halo CE: Anniversary). I think I recall reading that the dashboard update will go live sometime around Black Friday.

Next Steps - as of 10/26/2011
Now that everyone is registered onto the Connect Site we are proceeding with the necessary steps to "onboard" you to the program. This week we are getting everyone registered onto the Private Forums and next week we will kick off the process to get consoles registered.

I got this message :

[FONT=&quot]CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE IN -- WELCOME TO THE XBOX LIVE UPDATE PREVIEW PROGRAM![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are reading this message you have successfully completed your registration for the program and no further action is necessary at this time. Over the next few weeks we will complete the onboarding process to register participants into the Private Forums and provide details on Console Registration. Please be patient and check back on this site often for general program related updates.:lol:[/FONT]

So, it looks like Microsoft will likely be rolling out the preview next week. They updated the connect portal last night, stating that they are finishing up "onboarding" us to the preview, and they'll be registering our consoles next week. Can't wait.

Mine says this:

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE IN -- WELCOME TO THE XBOX LIVE UPDATE PREVIEW PROGRAM!

If you are reading this message you have successfully completed your registration for the program and no further action is necessary at this time. Over the next few weeks we will complete the onboarding process to register participants into the Private Forums and provide details on Console Registration. Please be patient and check back on this site often for general program related updates.

Anybody else getting disconnected from Xbox Live periodically? I would say its my connection but none of my other devices have disconnected.. nor has my roommates 360. I'm in the preview program and he isn't. Just seems to have started in the past day or two.. getting kind of annoying.

Edit: Gonna take a wild guess and say nobody is having this issue... just seems odd that its doing this now after they started the process period.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Anybody else getting disconnected from Xbox Live periodically? I would say its my connection but none of my other devices have disconnected.. nor has my roommates 360. I'm in the preview program and he isn't. Just seems to have started in the past day or two.. getting kind of annoying.

Edit: Gonna take a wild guess and say nobody is having this issue... just seems odd that its doing this now after they started the process period.[/QUOTE]

mine is doing the same, thank god both hulu and netflix updated not long ago where they finish the episode/movie then ask you to sign in again

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Anybody else getting disconnected from Xbox Live periodically? I would say its my connection but none of my other devices have disconnected.. nor has my roommates 360. I'm in the preview program and he isn't. Just seems to have started in the past day or two.. getting kind of annoying.

Edit: Gonna take a wild guess and say nobody is having this issue... just seems odd that its doing this now after they started the process period.[/QUOTE]

I got disconnected a couple times last night. I thought it was just our connection acting up but my sister, who was on her xbox the next room over, said her connection was fine.

I'm particpating in the beta while she isn't, so it very well could be something to do with it.

Nice to see I'm not the only one running into issues.. checked the private forum and no one has really said anything there about it. I've had it on the dashboard for the past few hours and its disconnected 2-3 times already without me doing anything.

[quote name='killer9']getting a lot of errors on the marketplace when trying to buy stuff[/QUOTE]

It's not letting me purchase anything either =/

It won't let me purchase anything using Xbox.com too. I need to spend 400 ms pts more to get that 140 back Xbox Rewards October deal ha. Luckily I'm using free points I've won.

[quote name='D0RC']It won't let me purchase anything using Xbox.com too. I need to spend 400 ms pts more to get that 140 back Xbox Rewards October deal ha. Luckily I'm using free points I've won.[/QUOTE]

This months Reward is to purchase or redeem 2800msp and get 160msp back. You don't have to spend them.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']This months Reward is to purchase or redeem 2800msp and get 160msp back. You don't have to spend them.[/QUOTE]oOo thanks for the clarification. I believe I did redeem 2800 worth of points but I did get the Gears 3 season pass. I guess I don't have to do anything anymore. :applause: Well I do want to get one Dance Central dlc pack for the dancers here. :D

I was accepted and was able to view everything just fine, but now it's saying I don't have permission to view it. Anyone else having this issue?

[quote name='T9X69']I was accepted and was able to view everything just fine, but now it's saying I don't have permission to view it. Anyone else having this issue?[/QUOTE]
Sign back in.

[quote name='BlazeP']Sign back in.[/QUOTE]

Tried that and it didn't work. I just randomly refreshed the page about 10min later and now it's working........ -_-

[quote name='golfing7861']I haven't checked this thread in a few days, did you guys get the new update already or not? I've got nothing in my email, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Nothing's been released yet.. the console registration process should start this week and hopefully get the update rolled out as well... *crosses fingers*

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Nothing's been released yet.. the console registration process should start this week and hopefully get the update rolled out as well... *crosses fingers*[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, I read somewhere the final update will be Black Friday (i.e. Nov 25) is that legit or just rumor?

[quote name='golfing7861']Thanks for the update, I read somewhere the final update will be Black Friday (i.e. Nov 25) is that legit or just rumor?[/QUOTE]

no it is BF. In a recent call with xbox, I was told the the current preium themes would be utterly useless with this new dashboard. That sucks, cause i was buying alot of the one's that have been going on sale. I should of known that microsoft was up to something. Sneaky bastards.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']no it is BF. In a recent call with xbox, I was told the the current preium themes would be utterly useless with this new dashboard. That sucks, cause i was buying alot of the one's that have been going on sale. I should of known that microsoft was up to something. Sneaky bastards.[/QUOTE]

Is that the beta date or the actual dashboard date?

[quote name='garrett007']Is that the beta date or the actual dashboard date?[/QUOTE]

I think that's the actual dashboard date, I think I read the same thing. If that's the case, then Microsoft needs to hurry up.

I'll be kinda disappointed if the Beta participants don't get anything considering people in the last Beta got 2 copies of Reach when it all was said and done.

so i guess that leaked internal paypal memo about the dashboard coming out on november 15th wasn't accurate? that's a shame but i would be even more frustrated if the full update really did come out on the 15th. this would be the shortest preview program ever.

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']I'll be kinda disappointed if the Beta participants don't get anything considering people in the last Beta got 2 copies of Reach when it all was said and done.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that was a much smaller beta test, and they actually filtered people in that one.

[quote name='killer9']get ready to be disappointed you wont be getting anything except entrance to the new dash early[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't be sure yet, unless you know that for a fact. I only mean disappointed in terms of what the last Beta testers got, not as a whole.

The last dashboard update beta, you couldn't do voice chat with anyone that wasn't in testing group. That made for some lonely multiplayer games with my friends since I made it in and they didn't.

[quote name='TealPavelski']Ive been reading rumors that the dashboard update could come as early as this week? Has the beta even been released yet?[/QUOTE]

The full update sure as hell isn't coming this week, I can tell you that.

[quote name='TealPavelski']Ive been reading rumors that the dashboard update could come as early as this week? Has the beta even been released yet?[/QUOTE]
The Beta Dash is coming out this week not the Public Dash :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back