Xbox One CAG Game Night

I'm interested in joining up -

staticzv2

Titanfall

Forza Horizon 2

Halo: MCC

I'll be on tonight, going to add most of you now.

Was fun gaming last night fellas, even if we still did never play COD:AW.

From here on out I petition we play at least 1 hour of Forza Horizon 2 a night as well, minus the X cars until we all have nice variety in our garage.

Evolve is back up on the Gamefly sale for $9.99

Also gonna put up a poll for Monday night only. Friday night will be Gears of War if nobody objects

Last edited by a moderator:
Evolve is back up on the Gamefly sale for $9.99

Also gonna put up a poll for Monday night only. Friday night will be Gears of War if nobody objects
And missed it again thanks to working all day. May just have to take you up on your offer.

And missed it again thanks to working all day. May just have to take you up on your offer.
Hmm are you sure you should trust me with your address? Lol just pm me it if u want and I'll ship it over on Monday or Tuesday

Any of you guys getting Zombie Army Trilogy from BB this week? I'd sell my PS4 copy and get it on XB1 if it meant killing nazi zombies with my CAG bros.

Any of you guys getting Zombie Army Trilogy from BB this week? I'd sell my PS4 copy and get it on XB1 if it meant killing nazi zombies with my CAG bros.
I won a digital copy months ago. Only played it a little bit solo but killing nazis is always a blast.

Excellent. Those 13 pizzas should be at your place in no time
I love pizza. Here's hoping you paid by card online.

I have the first two on PC. But I'm trading in Smash Bros (I fucking hate that game) so I'll probably use that credit for it

Cool - two yesses for ZAT is a buy for me. I'll grab it. Another contender for game night!

(I own a Wii U and never bought Smash. Not my kind bad game. I feel your pain. Sell it!)

Cool - two yesses for ZAT is a buy for me. I'll grab it. Another contender for game night!

(I own a Wii U and never bought Smash. Not my kind bad game. I feel your pain. Sell it!)
Think ZAT might be coop only, but I might be wrong. Good candidate for an off night, or low attendance night.

As for Smash I just can't see why people get so into it. I really like games like Street Fighter, MK and KI, but Smash just seems like a mess of a fighter where everything is happening at random.

Put up a new poll, even though we never actually play what we vote on,

Also its my Fiances birthday so depending on what she wants tonight I may not be on until late

Put up a new poll, even though we never actually play what we vote on,

Also its my Fiances birthday so depending on what she wants tonight I may not be on until late
What your girlfriend wants is to play online with your internet friends. ;)

For tonight, won't be on until 10pm or so at the earliest. Working a long shift at work today.

Finally got Hardline today. I am going to throw my vote up for that. Not sure about Evolve. You would think they would have arrived at the same time. 

Not gonna lie, I'm skipping tonite if Titanfall wins. This is beginning to feel like a Titanfall League or something. The game is fine, it's just not my favorite multiplayer game.

I'll play AW with BongRipper420 (aka Omen).

Yeah, not gonna be overly excited if Titanfall wins, but I'll play begrudgingly and try to move us into something else. Really hoping for Hardline to win so we can play that car mode though. That is assuming I'm even able to play

Not gonna lie, I'm skipping tonite if Titanfall wins. This is beginning to feel like a Titanfall League or something. The game is fine, it's just not my favorite multiplayer game.

I'll play AW with BongRipper420 (aka Omen).
Such poetry, let's drop some bodies.

Hopefully by the time I jump in, you guys will be ready, too.

I am vetoing all of Titanfall's votes. (Can I do that, student...)

BF: Hardline is the game tonite. Playing Hotwire mode on loop. 

Not sure if Dying Light has multiplayer but just picked that up for 20 tonight. And "preordered" Rainbow Six for the beta.

Hope u chuckleheads had fun playing Hardline last night, wish I was able to sneak away to play for a little bit but was preoccupied

Small group last night. Me, Omen, Stryker and BrownWing. We played a couple rounds of Hotwire in BF: H. But then kinda did our own thing while remaining on the party.

I tried out NHL 15 for the first time. Stryker and BrownWing played IDARB. And Omen played AW while eating Ruffles.

Awesome. I haven't played it since we did those runs a week or two ago. We need to get back in there. Hank is my jam.

Confirming that Zombie Army Trilogy is up to 4 players for co-op, not just 2. I got mine in the mail today from BB.

So, Stryker and student we can at least all play together...

Just finished a 13 hour work day. Should be up for some monster hunting. As long as the monster in my house doesn't unplug the internet again lol

Screen capture from last night:

Afkkhrx.gif

Dunno if there will be a poll, but I vote for Forza Horizon 2 [1 hour mandatory] until you fucks leave to play ea Access free games.

I'll have... a mystery snack and be playing a.... mystery game after.

Maybe?

Man, chips are good.

But so is homemade lasagna, who is down for forza?

Mmmmm, ruffles.

Dunno if there will be a poll, but I vote for Forza Horizon 2 [1 hour mandatory] until you fucks leave to play ea Access free games.

I'll have... a mystery snack and be playing a.... mystery game after.

Maybe?

Man, chips are good.

But so is homemade lasagna, who is down for forza?

Mmmmm, ruffles.
I am convinced you are just high all the time.... And I am a little bit jealous.

I am okay with FH2, but would prefer to try to play some Hardline with a group. It was fun playing with Champloo on Monday. Maybe if we have a small enough group, move to Evolve later in the night.

That reminds me, I should check to see if Evolve ever came in the mail. Probably too late to install it in time for tonight though since Forza Horizon 2 is taking it's sweet ass time to download the most recent update.

That reminds me, I should check to see if Evolve ever came in the mail. Probably too late to install it in time for tonight though since Forza Horizon 2 is taking it's sweet ass time to download the most recent update.
I have failed to send it still... I suck

I am down for whatever we decide on tonight, but would like to get some Hardline in so I can listen to my jam while hanging out Champ's window, letting off rounds

I'm down for whatever too. But mostly I want to play Hardline, probs... or Evolve now that BrownWing has it...

See you guys late night.

bread's done
Back