For BB RZ members who have used the Facebook app- Get 500 points for spending $10

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800fbd2a

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points...e-You-voted-Now-it-s-time-to-shop/td-p/666446

Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone App on Facebook are eligible to get 500 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Valid 3/13/13 – 3/23/13 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com.

INFO FROM FORUM LINK

Thank you for voting on the latest Member’s Choice offer. Eligible Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone app on Facebook can get 500 Reward Zone points on a single qualifying transaction over $10 between 3/13/13 and 3/23/13.

As a reminder, this offer is subject to our full Program Rules. This means purchases of Best Buy Gift Cards and other non-qualifying purchases are excluded (see Program Rules for what is considered a non-qualifying purchase).

As an exception, this one-time offer can be combined with other bonus point offers. Also members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer.

This offer applies to purchases made in a Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com. Just make sure to use your Reward Zone Member ID at the time of purchase in-store, or have your Member ID synced with your BestBuy.com account.

Below are answers to a few more questions you may have. Otherwise, please refer to the full Program Rules for additional disclosures surrounding offers.

What is an interaction?
Any action taken within the app including taking a poll, building an Ultimate Space, invite a friend or voting on Member’s Choice. Simply downloading or logging into the app does not qualify as an interaction.

Do Marketplace purchases qualify?
Yes. Marketplace purchases qualify as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

When will the points be received?
Just as with all other purchases, points will post to your Reward Zone account in about 20 days.

Thank you for being a Reward Zone member!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IamPro']Do the points show up immediately or do we have to wait for them?[/QUOTE]

In my experience, nothing as been immediate. Has always taken a couple days for transactions to show up in my RZ account. Bottom line is that no one knows for sure at this point. I am sure that people will be posting when they do show up.

I think these three posts pretty much sum everything up:

If you are a member of the Reward Zone Facebook app, meaning you've logged in and interacted with it, and purchase $10 ore more of qualifying product(s) you will receive the 500 points to your Reward Zone account. So, you can simply shop in-store or online using your Reward Zone account info at check-out and you'll get the points. The points will post in about 20 days as with all other purchases. ^Coral

you can use a Best Buy gift card as a form of tender and qualify, but you cannot purchase a Best Buy gift card and qualify. I hope that helps. ^Coral

the $10 is before tax and you can use Reward Zone certificates as long as the total after certificates is $10 or more. ^Coral

So you must spend at least $10 in either cash or gift cards (NOT certificates) in order to qualify. Meaning you can't use two $5 gift certificates on a $10 psn card and expect to get 500 points back.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']would i be eligible if i bought a microsoft point card?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly according to their CS Reps on facebook, non-BBY GCs count. I bought a $20 steam card - $5 RZ cert - so it better work or I'll be a sad panda.

[quote name='PDJ']This has got to be the most confusing thing ever. Easily wasting more than $10 of my time lol. Think I'm going to stack this with a Gears pre-order for $30 in credits. Wasn't going to pick this up before, but eh, why not.[/QUOTE]

They don't stack.

[quote name='PDJ']This has got to be the most confusing thing ever. Easily wasting more than $10 of my time lol. Think I'm going to stack this with a Gears pre-order for $30 in credits. Wasn't going to pick this up before, but eh, why not.[/QUOTE]

Funny, because what you're planning to do is pretty much one of the only things that have been confirmed not to work.

[quote name='bob330i']In my experience, nothing as been immediate. Has always taken a couple days for transactions to show up in my RZ account. Bottom line is that no one knows for sure at this point. I am sure that people will be posting when they do show up.[/QUOTE]

I know pretty much for sure.

If you are a member of the Reward Zone Facebook app, meaning you've logged in and interacted with it, and purchase $10 ore more of qualifying product(s) you will receive the 500 points to your Reward Zone account. So, you can simply shop in-store or online using your Reward Zone account info at check-out and you'll get the points. The points will post in about 20 days as with all other purchases. More info: http://$$$$$$$/YZICHf ^Coral

Dumb question here but is this a one time purchase thing or can we keep buying $10 worth of items and get more 500 points?

So I bought used three games using the B2G1 deal earlier today. I got a message from Best Buy later saying that one of the games is back ordered. I am assuming I will still qualify for the $10 gift certificate although my order won't be fulfilled before this deal expires?

If I renew my Gamer's Club Unlocked subscription will that count towards this promo? My subscription is ending this month and this will be a great opportunity to resubscribe.

I plan on buying a $10 PSN card, wait for my 500 points, and get another $10 PSN card for free. Too bad the "spend $50 get $10 back" promotion would be over by the time the 500 points are useable.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']If I renew my Gamer's Club Unlocked subscription will that count towards this promo? My subscription is ending this month and this will be a great opportunity to resubscribe.[/QUOTE]

they confirmed that this would work on the facebook page

----------------------------------------------

You Voted, We Listened. Members who interact with this app by March 23 get 500 points on one qualifying transaction over $10. Online & in-store. Excludes Gift Card purchases.

----------------------------------------------

Giftcard purchase are not going to work. Isn't that nice of BB to add that to the terms after a bunch of people have spent money buying GC's today.

[quote name='CaptainEnforcer']It said you have to make sure your total is over $10 after you use RZ certs.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I missed it, but what if I pay $10 in reward certs and $10 in gift cards?

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Maybe I missed it, but what if I pay $10 in reward certs and $10 in gift cards?[/QUOTE]

As long as $10 (not 9.99, 10) is paid in a form other than RZ certificates you should be fine according to the BB FB page.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points...e-You-voted-Now-it-s-time-to-shop/td-p/666446

As an exception, this one-time offer can be combined with other bonus point offers. Also members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer.
What is an interaction?
Any action taken within the app including taking a poll, building an Ultimate Space, invite a friend or voting on Member’s Choice. Simply downloading or logging into the app does not qualify as an interaction.
Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

When will the points be received?
Just as with all other purchases, points will post to your Reward Zone account in about 20 days.

You can now pay with both GC and/or Certificates now

Are you fucking kidding me? NOW you can combine this with the $20 preorder bonus after I JUST CANCELED MY ORDER. Hate all of you who said this wasn't confusing. This.is.confusing.

:)

Edit: I know I know, just reorder...but that's not the point lol.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Holy s*** I come back hours after I create this topic and it's #1 on the board.

Is there anything I need to change in the first post you guys?[/QUOTE]

Main thing I can think of is that gift card purchases are not eligible.

So the God of War Pre-order I picked up earlier today would have worked, and they already shipped the $10 PSN card I ordered. lol oh well.

[quote name='doppelganger']Main thing I can think of is that gift card purchases are not eligible.[/QUOTE]
gift card purchase is eligible, but purchase gift card is not eligible. :cool:

[quote name='doppelganger']Main thing I can think of is that gift card purchases are not eligible.[/QUOTE]

At least buying BB gcs isn't eligible. I believe purchasing Amazon Kindle GCs is fine.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Holy s*** I come back hours after I create this topic and it's #1 on the board.

Is there anything I need to change in the first post you guys?[/QUOTE]

You can update my link to the bby forum, it pretty much answer all the question here.

Think I'll use it for Pre-Order Lego City: Undercover. Along with the freebie $5 cert and other certs I have available. Too bad some Wii U games aren't getting the $20 in certs for preordering treatment.

[quote name='Desousa93']I've read 4 pages.. anyone confirm preorder?[/QUOTE]

As long as the preorder releases before the promo ends, it'll qualify. Otherwise, it won't qualify.

The FAQ states that "members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer."

If I'm reading this correctly, then you could use $10 in Rewards Certificates towards a $10 purchase and still earn the 500 points.

I'm buyin Gears of War next Tues with the $20 GC preorder credit. Plus this and I'm only gonna really end up payin $30.

Awesome.

Grabbed Assassin's Creed and DBZ Kinect for $14.11 with @gamer coupons. After giftcard from Christmas - $0.00. Thanks OP!

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Does getting a $10 PSN card work for this?[/QUOTE]

Affirmative.

[quote name='Tvols1480']Grabbed Assassin's Creed and DBZ Kinect for $14.11 with @gamer coupons. After giftcard from Christmas - $0.00. Thanks OP!

Affirmative.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man.

can we still qualify for this offer if we use the borderlands 2 coupon to save $30? the price will still be over $10, and it is not technically a "bonus point offer"

[quote name='duderanch']The FAQ states that "members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer."

If I'm reading this correctly, then you could use $10 in Rewards Certificates towards a $10 purchase and still earn the 500 points.[/QUOTE]

No...

You can use a $10 cert or GC against a $20 order and get the 500 points

Hell yes. Time to pre-order Judgment with $50 of rewards and get $30 back. :D
Now if I could PM it to somewhere and even make it a sweeter deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']No...

You can use a $10 cert or GC against a $20 order and get the 500 points[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I first thought...but the wording of the FAQ makes me think otherwise. Either way, I purchased a $30 game using a $25 certificate tonight, so I guess I'll find out soon enough...

bread's done
Back