Stand by for Titanfall!

Damn right. I haven't even touched my one since the alpha ended. The beta would gimmie a reason to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumors of an Xbox One Titanfall Console Bundle Emerge.

Titanfall_Xbox-610x338.png

White disc-less, 1TB HDD, Kinect & Titanfall controller/game.

Rumors of an Xbox One Titanfall Console Bundle Emerge.

Titanfall_Xbox-610x338.png

White disc-less, 1TB HDD, Kinect & Titanfall controller/game.
I have a one but would consider that. By "disc-less" you mean the game is on a voucher? I wonder what they would charge for that? It has a bigger HDD and a game and a custom theme controller/console. $600? Kind of hard to sell it for $500 when the vanilla console goes for that much

I have a one but would consider that. By "disc-less" you mean the game is on a voucher? I wonder what they would charge for that? It has a bigger HDD and a game and a custom theme controller/console. $600? Kind of hard to sell it for $500 when the vanilla console goes for that much
Disc-less meaning. There's no ability to put a disc in your Xbox.

Disc-less meaning. There's no ability to put a disc in your Xbox.
So then this is just a rumor that has no chance of happening?

I find it hard to believe they would do that by March unless they are self sabotaging. The disc less isn't a bad idea overall but the market isn't ready for it and consumers aren't going to pay $500+ for a discless console.

Everything is just a rumor at this point.

Some people who have amazing internet might get it. Especially if it has a 1tb hdd.

yeah ign said that it was all rumor.
Microsoft killed Sony last generation in regards to special/limited edition consoles. If not Titanfall I'm sure they'll do something else. That console did look good though.... not sure I'm ready for a console w/o an optical drive... especially not a $500+ one that would be a second unit.

a discless box would make ms happy as it would kill used games. I like the option.
I was thinking it could kill the ridiculousness of Gamestop getting all the pre-order goodies but then again I guess you could do what they did with KI where someone would go to a retailer to pick up the digital code card. If Microsoft got people on board with the no disc system they could have promotions through the dashboard bypassing Gamestop altogether, ie Grab Titanfall on Xbox One and get digital bonuses such and such all digitally. Wonder if that'll ever happen though.

Microsoft has a section for Titan fall on their way digitals Xbox 1 store you can't preorder yet but it's probably in coming!

Microsoft has a section for Titan fall on their way digitals Xbox 1 store you can't preorder yet but it's probably in coming!
I hope they offer some sort of discount for it to match some of the other deals that can be found around the internet.

No way I personally would buy an Xbox One without a blu-ray drive, but I guess I could see how some people would see that as a good option.

That Titanfall themed Xbox isn't too pretty either =/

I love it. But I cannot justify a second controller for this system. A white box would be amazing as I wouldn't need 2 dust it every 3 days lol

I thought the controller look fugly when I first saw it but after seeing the unboxing video the controller is not bad at all. Reminds me of the Cerberus armor from Mass Effect 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0PzbDCSDSo

[points to the post above]  This!  I think it looks pretty slick and I like how it's black on the back, but the white wraps around the sides.  And it really does have a Cerberus color scheme going on.  I have a weak spot for LE controllers and I figure if I get this, I can give my Day One controller a break and not wear that one into the ground so quickly.  I think I need this. 

[points to the post above] This! I think it looks pretty slick and I like how it's black on the back, but the white wraps around the sides. And it really does have a Cerberus color scheme going on. I have a weak spot for LE controllers and I figure if I get this, I can give my Day One controller a break and not wear that one into the ground so quickly. I think I need this.
No, you know you need this. ;)

If that rumor is true, I wouldn't buy that disc drive less Xbox One unless I had 3 conditions already met:
1. Already have a primary Xbox One with a disc drive.
2. Great Internet speed.
3. Lots of money to burn.

Then again, I do own a PSPGo. Also, if the price of the system was lower than $400 for all that. Finally, if Titanfall had a campaign with you and just bots offline. I'd probably jump on that rumored Xbox One without a disc drive.

alot of bigger youtubers went to youtube this week paid by ea to test out game and the ones that are cod fanboys came out and said this might be the cod killer we have been looking for for awhile now.

alot of bigger youtubers went to youtube this week paid by ea to test out game and the ones that are cod fanboys came out and said this might be the cod killer we have been looking for for awhile now.
yea I saw a couple I follow talk about it. sounds awesome. videos from that show will come out on the 10th. according to woodysgamertag.

ea seems like they could give rats but about 360 version pretty much money grab for them just like bf4 was on 360/ps3 and could tell the systems could not handle the game.

Im getting the X1 version so It doesn't effect me, but it seems to me like MS is trying to push the X1 version more. Which is smart, I also read that the 360 version is very comparable to the X1 version and thats why they are hiding it so much. I dont think it would be good PR for them if both versions look so similar. Who knows for sure though, and its only 2 weeks so it not a huge delay.

Im getting the X1 version so It doesn't effect me, but it seems to me like MS is trying to push the X1 version more. Which is smart, I also read that the 360 version is very comparable to the X1 version and thats why they are hiding it so much. I dont think it would be good PR for them if both versions look so similar. Who knows for sure though, and its only 2 weeks so it not a huge delay.
I severely doubt they're that comparable. I bet the online isn't as polished, obviously doesn't look as good, and can't have the same amount of enemies and AI.

Ea has never been a company that loves to show off much of their game early plus looks like come feb 10th youtubers that went to event this past week can start showing in game footage they did during event so expect more videos of the game from them and ea soon.

Uhh, you remember when they delayed the online for GTA V and how much and many reasons why they did. I highly doubt the 360 game is comparable to the Xbox One version, sounds like it still needs time in the oven. Two weeks is gonna go by sooooo slloowww btw!

I bet there is a marketing reason behind it as well, for those impatient people to buy an X1 and for it to be displayed on and x1 first.... Anyways I can't wait I preordered the game and LE controller.

I don't believe the 360 version needs any more time. This version is already done IMO.

Let's think about this for a second. Respawn has been developing this game for 5 years according to them. Xbox one dev kits have only been out for a year. I truly believe this game was designed and coded on 360 by Respawn.

Once Microsoft paid off EA to keep it exclusive I believe Respawn then realized they needed to shift all resources to the x1 version. That is when respawn hired Bluepoint and handed it over to them.

I can't wait to get this game on x1 but I believe the x1 will be kind of a ported up version. Not really in the sense of what we call a port but it was coded on 360/PC. They didn't have next gen dev kits 4+ years ago.

I don't believe the 360 version needs any more time. This version is already done IMO.

Let's think about this for a second. Respawn has been developing this game for 5 years according to them. Xbox one dev kits have only been out for a year. I truly believe this game was designed and coded on 360 by Respawn.

Once Microsoft paid off EA to keep it exclusive I believe Respawn then realized they needed to shift all resources to the x1 version. That is when respawn hired Bluepoint and handed it over to them.

I can't wait to get this game on x1 but I believe the x1 will be kind of a ported up version. Not really in the sense of what we call a port but it was coded on 360/PC. They didn't have next gen dev kits 4+ years ago.
[SIZE=10.5pt]Respawn didn't exist 5 years ago so they couldn't have been working on it that long. According to Wikipedia, Respawn started development on their first game in May of 2010.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Anyway I can't wait for this game. I bought BF 4 hoping it would satisfy my online shooter fix but wasn't really feeling that game. [/SIZE]

no way companys got dev kits 9 months before release lol. plus if they programmed it for pc it would not be hard to work on x1 seeing next gen systems pretty much are pc's with pc parts. good chance EA did not want to lose the sales of the large number of 360's in the world. This game is 100 percent done for all systems seeing im sure it goes gold for x1/pc next week or so.

bread's done
Back