Target Clearance Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend of Sonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
Previous threads:

Target clearance is YMMV, ya dig! Games may not even be on clearance at your store, or they may be higher or lower than what is on this list.

This thread is for clearance-- not for sale items. Price reductions for clearance seem to happen on Monday, although not every Monday, but could also occur any day of the week depending on your store's price change team. Price adjustments on clearance are typically not allowed, but some have succeeded or have been able to do as return and rebuy.

Target often donates its older clearance titles to Goodwill stores, so keep that in mind when you're trying to find items. BigDirty: "Further reduction is possible when a game's price ends with 8 cents. However, when it ends in 4 cents it will NOT drop anymore. If it ends in 9 cents, it's just on sale or on a non-clearance reduction." Also, note that, typically, games will drop three times-- from 30%, 50%, then to the final drop of 75% off of the original price. Some people, however, have seen further drops up to 85%.

When games are marked down, the price change team typically find the game and scan it with their PDA/LRT to intiate the price change. However, in the case that they cannot find the game, they will either choose to not drop the price further or process the price change anyway, figuring that the game is somewhere in the store.

When posting deals, please include game, system, price, city and state. For example:
Debbie Does Skywalker, Xbox 360, $4.98
Mesa, AZ Power Road at Superstition Springs

Also, a great help when you're posting deals you've found is to check this post and see if your item's DPCI number is already listed. DPCI stands for Department, Class, Item-- it's Target's version of a SKU. These are a nine digit number that can always be found on your receipt and also on the red clearance tags on the item itself. DPCI numbers are handy to have when you want to check the item's price-- just go over to your scanner and punch in the numbers, if your scanners have keypads. Also, you can give these numbers to team members so they can check the availability of the item easily with their PDA scanners. Please post any DPCI numbers that are not already in the OP-- thanks! This is especially important since some of the DPCI numbers on Target.com start with 241, meaning they cannot be used in-store, and also meaning that I can't get all of the numbers from Target.com.

Here is a fairly easy way to check your local Target's pricing-- often price tags will not be correct. Thanks to BigDirty for this:
1) Go to Half.com or a similar site. Search for the game to locate its UPC code number. It's in the gray box underneath the box art graphic.
2) Go to UPC Data ,Milk.com , or UPC Database and enter the code so you can print out the UPC. Go to Target and use the price scanners to scan your printouts.

Thanks to Mephitical for this tool for locating clearance titles, which is located here. Go to Amazon or Target to find the item's ASIN. When you find it, replace "B000O3IS48" in the URL with your item's ASIN. This will take you to a page asking you for your zip code. Type in your zip code and click enter-- this will display a list of local stores and whether or not they have your item in stock. YMMV on it working properly.

The lowest known price will be posted. The item could be higher or lower at your store. Numbers in gold are DPCI numbers, which can be used to check the prices of items on newer scanners.

:wii: Wii

De Blob (added 06-15-10) (changed 07-20-10)

Madagascar Kartz with wheel (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)
Madden 2010 (added 09-05-10)
Mario Power Tennis (changed 07-20-10) (changed 08-05-20)
Tiger Woods 10 (added 09-05-10)

Saint (added 09-20-10)
[207-26-0362] Punch Out (added 06-15-10)

Red Steel 2 (added 09-20-10)

[207-26-0432] Metroid Prime Trilogy (changed 07-15-10)
[207-26-0052] Super Paper Mario (changed 07-15-10)

Fifa 10 (added 07-04-10)
Guitar Hero Van Halen (added 06-20-10)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (added 07-05-10)

:360: Xbox 360

Alone in the Dark (added 06-15-10)
Bioshock (added 06-15-20)
Brutal Legend (changed 07-05-10)
Burnout Paradise (added 06-15-10)
Dead Rising (added 06-25-10)
Left 4 Dead (updated 06-10-10)
Need for Speed Pro Street (changed 07-02-10)
Pro Evolution Soccer (added 09-20-10)
The Saboteur (added 06-30-20)
Saints Row (added 05-05-10)
Ski Doo (added 06-10-10)
Street Fighter IV (added 09-15-10)
Two Worlds (added 06-15-10)
You're in the Movies bundle (added 06-20-10) (changed 08-01-10)

Cabela's 2010 (added 06-15-10)
Oblivion Game of the Year (added 06-15-10)

Are you Smarter than a 5th grader? (added 07-20-10)
Beatles Rock Band [game only] (added 04-12-10) (price updated: 05-12-10)
Call of Juraez (added 09-20-10)
Dead Rising (added 09-20-10)
IL-2 Sturmovik (changed 06-20-10)
Karaoke Revolution (added 08-01-10)
Orange Box (added 09-30-10)
Spongebob: Truth or Square (changed 07-02-10)
Tekken 6 (changed 07-20-10) (added 08-01-10)

Guitar Hero 5 (changed 07-02-10)

Alone in the Dark (added 06-20-10)
Assassin's Creed (added 06-05-10)
Burnout Paradise (added 09-20-10)
Call of Duty 3 (added 06-05-10)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (added 06-05-10)
Dark Void (added 08-01-10)
Fairytale Fights (added 08-10-10)
Halo Wars (added 06-20-10)
Gears of War (added 06-20-10)
Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (added 06-08-10)
Spiderman 3 (added 06-06-10)
Star Wars Force Unleashed (added 06-10-10)
Two Worlds (added 07-03-10)

Midnight Club LA Complete Edition (added 06-15-10)

Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition (added 08-10-10)
Planet 51 (added 06-22-10)

[207-22-0458] Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (added 07-03-10)

:ps3: Playstation 3

2 pack of USB charging cables for PS3 (added 06-10-10)
Brutal Legend (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (added 07-20-10)
Red Faction: Guerilla (Updated: 06-10-10)

Dark Void (added 07-20-10)
Ghostbusters (added 09-20-10)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (added 06-20-10) (changed 07-20-10)

Alpha Protocol (added 09-30-10)
Lego Rockband (added 09-20-10)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (added 09-20-10)

Assassin's Creed (added 09-20-10)
Need for Speed Underground (added 09-20-10)
Star Wars Unleashed (added 09-20-10)

Infamous (added 09-20-10)

Beatles Rock Band (added 09-20-10)
Borderlands (added 09-20-10)
Guitar Hero Van Halen (added 09-20-10)
MLB: The Show 10 (added 08-01-10)
Prototype (added 09-20-10)
Resistance 2 (added 06-20-10)
Street Fighter IV (added 09-20-10)
Tekken 6 (added 09-20-10)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (added 06-20-10)
UFC 2009 (added 09-20-10)

Resident Evil 5 Gold (added 09-20-10)
MLB 2010 (added 06-20-10)

Little Big Planet with Dual Shock 3 controller (added 06-20-10)

Green Day Rock Band (added 09-20-10)

Buzz Quiz World Bundle (added 09-20-10)

:ps2: Playstation 2

Brutal Legend (added 06-10-10)
MLB 10 (added 06-06-10)

:ds: Nintendo DS

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness (added 07-20-10) (changed 08-01-10)

100 classic books (added 08-01-10)

:psp: Sony PSP

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (added 09-20-10)
NBA Inside (added 06-10-10)

G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra (added 06-06-10)

:pc: PC

Borderlands (added 09-10-10)

Fallout Trilogy (added 06-20-10)

Braid (added 07-20-10)

Metro 2033 (added 09-20-10)
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (added 06-20-10)

Alpha Protocol (added 09-20-10)

Other items

[SIZE=+1]Keep extraneous discussion to a minimum as posts not pertaining to clearance deals may be deleted by the mod crew. Please go to the Target clearance trade thread for trade requests.[/SIZE]

The Legend of EL HOARDO as told by Strell
No cankle too big and no score too small,
The one and only EL HOARDO.

He'll steal your stash - gonna take it all,
That's the one - EL HOARDO.

He's gonna run down all the aisles
and snatch up all the loot,
And he's feeling really confident
in his nipple protection suit!

Awesome sideburns and a dapper mask
He's at your local store,
Gonna clean out everything
And then go back for more!

Who's the guy in the Star Trek shades?
He's the man they call EL HOARDO.

His boots are secretly roller blades,
There he goes! EL HOARDO!

He's got a cape and it's totally sweet,
A flash in red and white,
Calls his fanny pack his utility belt,
He's ready for a discount fight!

You'd never think he could run so fast,
With a gut of giant size,
Asks all the ladies if they'd like a ride
On his Starship Enterprise!

What's that sound comin' down the lane?
It can only be EL HOARDO.

His stubby legs are gonna bring the pain,
Brace yourselves - EL HOARDO!

He packs a sword, it's a replica,
Like Zorro in disguise,
Gonna leave an H scratched on the wall,
Then he'll move those ten ton thighs!

Knows all the price drops all the time,
Has inhalers to survive,
Lives in a basement at his parents house,
At the age of thirty five!

That's the one who got your penny guide,
The stallion called EL HOARDO.

He's got his Rascal parked outside,
That Man-of-Men EL HOARDO.

EL HOOOOOOOARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ElHoardo1.jpg

"You just got...EL HOARDO'D!" __________________

There have been some confirmed reports of La Whoreda, the female counterpart to El Hoardo. She is obviously more rare in the Target environment since she usually focuses her energy to her Avon business, but caution should still be exercised.

*Please do not copy this list to Slickdeals or any other competing deal sites. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='josekortez']When I went in yesterday, some idiot had bought up all the copies of Saint for Wii. They had been $10.48, and I was only waiting for them to drop because I heard it was a retro-style 2D shooter. Guess I'll have to pick up a used copy once it gets under $5 at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

They had one for $10.48 at my Target. I'd love to play it but like you, I only find it worth about $5.

I don't know if it's been mentioned already or not, but I saw an NCF placard on the Dual Shock 3/ Little Big Planet GOTY edition bundle last week at Target. It may have already hit clearance in some areas, but I just thought I'd mention that for people looking to grab a second controller for cheaper than MSRP.

[quote name='Will']Got-
360 SW: Clone War Heroes or wtf ever...at 13 and change.
Ps3 MGS4 for 9.98.

Usually Ill buy damn near anything when its 10ish or less. Either of those worth keeping to play?[/QUOTE]

Which location was it? I've checked Lakeline and Arboretum, but to no avail.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I don't know if it's been mentioned already or not, but I saw an NCF placard on the Dual Shock 3/ Little Big Planet GOTY edition bundle last week at Target. It may have already hit clearance in some areas, but I just thought I'd mention that for people looking to grab a second controller for cheaper than MSRP.[/QUOTE]
Those hit clearance a long time ago. I'd be surprised if it still shows up in the system. I couldn't ever find one in my area, although a few stores said they were in stock.

I managed to snatch up Red Faction Guerrilla for PC for $5 this morning. Not bad, overall. MGS4 still $20 at two locations that I checked and no SSF4 clearance, either. Assassin's Creed was still $13.98, so I'm hoping it drops below $10. Wolfenstein was 10 bucks finally, but I want to wait just a wee bit longer.

[quote name='nbballard']Those hit clearance a long time ago. I'd be surprised if it still shows up in the system. I couldn't ever find one in my area, although a few stores said they were in stock.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but my area sucks for putting stuff on clearance that everyone else has reported seeing here for a long time now.

So they may just be getting ready to hit clearance at one of my local Target stores.:roll:

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']That's 25% already. It will go to Goodwill next.[/QUOTE]

True, true. I think I'm going to take my chances, though. Is Call of Juarez or Assassin's Creed worth 13.98, or should I keep waiting?

[quote name='atx 6speed']True, true. I think I'm going to take my chances, though. Is Call of Juarez or Assassin's Creed worth 13.98, or should I keep waiting?[/QUOTE]

I would wait. I saw it for $9.98 at one of the Target's I go to.

I wish Target would stop moving the clearance every other damn day. I've seen the clearance games in 4 different spots in the past 9 days - in the prisons, front endcap by e-readers, back endcap by stationary and now today back endcap by movies.

No wonder they haven't sold any of them. Nobody can find them!

I found 2 logitech pc controller with dual analog on clearance for $4.98. Grabbed one even though I don't really play pc games. It's just a sin to pass on this. Ssf4 ps3 was retail price for me. 320gb portable hdd is $44.98 hopefully I can snatch it when it hit 75%

Atlantic 300 and 600 DVD(when DVD's are stored in plastic sleeves:roll:) shelves were $12.48 and $34.98 at my one Target.

They're the short variety and not the tall ones Best Buy has on clearance.

[quote name='luan87us']I found 2 logitech pc controller with dual analog on clearance for $4.98. Grabbed one even though I don't really play pc games. It's just a sin to pass on this. Ssf4 ps3 was retail price for me. 320gb portable hdd is $44.98 hopefully I can snatch it when it hit 75%[/QUOTE]

See why do that if you don't really play PC games? If your not going to play PC games/Use the controller, let someone else buy it.

As for the hard drive, that's a good price for that size hard drive.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Atlantic 300 and 600 DVD(when DVD's are stored in plastic sleeves:roll:) shelves were $12.48 and $34.98 at my one Target.

They're the short variety and not the tall ones Best Buy has on clearance.[/QUOTE]

I'm watching these shelves things too as I love to get display cases...I need them for my clones!!!

[quote name='ITDEFX']
As for the hard drive, that's a good price for that size hard drive.[/QUOTE]

Good but not great. Considering every store I've been too has had at least 15-20 of them for the last 2 weeks at or around the $41 range I'm taking my chances and waiting for further price drops.

[quote name='atx 6speed']True, true. I think I'm going to take my chances, though. Is Call of Juarez or Assassin's Creed worth 13.98, or should I keep waiting?[/QUOTE]

Both are DEFINITELY worth that much.

And that includes you talking about the first or the second of both games.

I would hope to find a PS3 or 360 copy of Lego Indy 2 for that price... oh well. I did find a Bayonetta PS3 that I bought for a buddy of mine for $7.52. Made his night.

Other wise I haven't seen much else, there's one copy of Infamous that I keep hoping will drop below $20.98 at the Woodlands location.

[quote name='Trace17']I wish Target would stop moving the clearance every other damn day. I've seen the clearance games in 4 different spots in the past 9 days - in the prisons, front endcap by e-readers, back endcap by stationary and now today back endcap by movies.

No wonder they haven't sold any of them. Nobody can find them![/QUOTE]

Same here! It's really annoying. They used to have an endcap facing the back wall behind the gaming stuff just for clearance/old video games (clearance mixed with >$20). Then they moved them to an endcap which is for ALL electronic clearance, facing the back wall behind the computer/phone stuff. Then it was on an endcap at the FRONT of the gaming section. Then back to the back of the gaming area.

Now, they're spread both throughout the normal gaming area AND at the endcap for all electronic clearance.

[quote name='luan87us']I found 2 logitech pc controller with dual analog on clearance for $4.98. Grabbed one even though I don't really play pc games. It's just a sin to pass on this. Ssf4 ps3 was retail price for me. 320gb portable hdd is $44.98 hopefully I can snatch it when it hit 75%[/QUOTE]

I think we're looking into a preview of a future episode of hoarders!

[quote name='JKSonic']I think we're looking into a preview of a future episode of hoarders![/QUOTE]

I think we're looking at someone that may eventually decide to get into PC gaming and knew that a controller from a respectable brand at $4.98 was simply irresistible.

I buy stuff I rarely (if ever) use all the damn time. Hell, my gaming backlog is literally in the hundreds.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I think we're looking at someone that may eventually decide to get into PC gaming and knew that a controller from a respectable brand at $4.98 was simply irresistible.

I buy stuff I rarely (if ever) use all the damn time. Hell, my gaming backlog is literally in the hundreds.[/QUOTE]

^
This.

Come on guys. He bought one fucking controller. You guys throw around the word hoarder like Bush used to throw the word "terrorist" around. Christ.

[quote name='hordak']ass creed psp for $5. thx for the tip![/QUOTE]
[quote name='battra92']Ick, I don't think I'd like that game.[/QUOTE]

There is actually a cheat code so you can choose your gender preference.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I think we're looking at someone that may eventually decide to get into PC gaming and knew that a controller from a respectable brand at $4.98 was simply irresistible.
[/QUOTE]

pc gaming is great. it can get expensive but i prefer better graphics and cheaper price on games, especially through steam sales. only downside is that pc games you are done with are not worth much and harder to sell or trade in to gamestop, amazon, etc.
but i like collecting and building my library and steam helps keep the clutter of games/dvds to a minimum.

i use an xbox controller for my pc, but a logitech one for $5 is a great deal. i would pick it up for $5 if i did not intend to get get an xbox controller and the xbox pc wireless adaptor

[quote name='JKSonic']Same here! It's really annoying. They used to have an endcap facing the back wall behind the gaming stuff just for clearance/old video games (clearance mixed with >$20). Then they moved them to an endcap which is for ALL electronic clearance, facing the back wall behind the computer/phone stuff. Then it was on an endcap at the FRONT of the gaming section. Then back to the back of the gaming area.

Now, they're spread both throughout the normal gaming area AND at the endcap for all electronic clearance.

I think we're looking into a preview of a future episode of hoarders![/QUOTE]
Me I'm seeing an episode of jealousy. If I was hoarder I don't think I woulda left that other controller back. Could easily resell it on local classified for $10-$15 cash. I said i dont really play pc game but that doesnt imply i wont. Actually maplestory is getting controller support today, just in time for me to try this. Though if possible I probably take 2-3 of those hdd since I never have enough hdd spAce with all the ankles and tvb drama I get.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']^
This.

Come on guys. He bought one fucking controller. You guys throw around the word hoarder like Bush used to throw the word "terrorist" around. Christ.[/QUOTE]

You understand that "hoarder" as the guy is referencing it is a TV show on TLC where people buy and accumulate shit they don't need right? He's not saying he's hoarding multiple copies of a game in the way CAG usually uses it. So, you know, relax.

[quote name='confoosious']You understand that "hoarder" as the guy is referencing it is a TV show on TLC where people buy and accumulate shit they don't need right? [/QUOTE]

"horader" as in the sense of "packrat"

[quote name='atx 6speed']I managed to snatch up Red Faction Guerrilla for PC for $5 this morning. Not bad, overall. MGS4 still $20 at two locations that I checked and no SSF4 clearance, either. Assassin's Creed was still $13.98, so I'm hoping it drops below $10. Wolfenstein was 10 bucks finally, but I want to wait just a wee bit longer.[/QUOTE]

Great price on Red Faction.

General question for all, is Wolfenstein worth $10? I'm loving Borderlands that I picked up at Target for $5 (thanks for the heads up here) but I'm not sure if I want to go for Wolfenstein at $10 even though its pretty much bottomed out with respect to Target's general clearance pricing.

Anyone have any feedback on this game - is there an online aspect as well? I read the reviews and they were only so-so.

With such a large backlog of PC and 360 games, I'm not sure I want to put out $10 for this game.

Hell, I think I have Red Faction from an earlier Target Clearance for like $7.50 I think but that may have been for the console version (or maybe it was for the PC version) - I'm not sure and should probably check my archives.

Alot of games on clearance here... probably 15-20 titles... Nothing that really grabbed me though. Saw alot of storage shelves on clearance and I did get a few Atlantic Blu-Ray racks for $2.48.

[quote name='GeddyThePolack']I also saw Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PC for $19.99[/QUOTE]
I almost fell off my chair until I saw the PC part.

For some reason known only to Lucas, the console versions are so hard to find and ultra expensive.

[quote name='eau']I almost fell off my chair until I saw the PC part.

For some reason known only to Lucas, the console versions are so hard to find and ultra expensive.[/QUOTE]

I would have gotten excited too. I looked to see if the price cut was for Xbox 360 and PS3 as well, but the store I was at didn't have any copies.

[quote name='frpilot']"horader" as in the sense of "packrat"[/QUOTE]

Hell - if 1 controller makes him a hoarder, I'd shudder to think what they'd call me... The 40 or 50 photo frames in the garage... the 5! game tables from 75% off Target clearance... The 50 games I'll never play upstairs. Who here on CAG isn't a hoarder in that sense?

Saw nothing today in my Targets... But if those Nuvi 205w units that all my targets seem to have 50 off go to 75% off, I'm buying a couple for easy map upgrades over time.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Hell - if 1 controller makes him a hoarder, I'd shudder to think what they'd call me... The 40 or 50 photo frames in the garage... the 5! game tables from 75% off Target clearance... The 50 games I'll never play upstairs. Who here on CAG isn't a hoarder in that sense?[/QUOTE]

uhhh... a lot of people. trying to find games cheap is much much different from "hoarding" in the packrat sense of the word. I'm not picking a fight but hoarding can be a psychological problem. Watch TLC some time.

[quote name='confoosious']uhhh... a lot of people. trying to find games cheap is much much different from "hoarding" in the packrat sense of the word. I'm not picking a fight but hoarding can be a psychological problem. Watch TLC some time.[/QUOTE]

Sometime there are irresistible deals. You never know when you might actually need them. It's always good to be on the plus than the negative. I did leave one back seeing as there are only 2.

Checked out more target today. Same prices with my first one.

[quote name='confoosious'] I'm not picking a fight but hoarding can be a psychological problem. Watch TLC some time.[/QUOTE]

Hoarding can be a good thing, too... I have a sealed bottle of 30 year old Jack Daniels sitting in my liquor cabinet from my wife's Grandfather's hoarding tendencies ;)

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Hoarding can be a good thing, too... I have a sealed bottle of 30 year old Jack Daniels sitting in my liquor cabinet from my wife's Grandfather's hoarding tendencies ;)[/QUOTE]

hopefully you have been storing it properly!

I've been hoarding used condoms. I haven't needed to pay for them so I'm hoping for a big return down the road.

With that said I saw all the usual suspects that have been reported by others at my local Targets clearance. One had a copy of Sims 3: CE for $49.98, was tempted to pick it up, but am hopefully it survives a couple drops (doubt it). Its in Manteca, CA though if anyone is interested.

[quote name='illini1010']hopefully you have been storing it properly![/QUOTE]

Actually, sealed Bourbon has few storage needs that need to be met. Even sunlight is not a huge detriment. In this case, it's capped, not corked (you would not want to store corked Bourbon in a manner that makes the alcohol rest on the cork) and has been in a closed box in a relatively cool place since it was bought :) I'm gonna break it open this winter. What good is liquor if it's not in your belly?

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Actually, sealed Bourbon has few storage needs that need to be met. Even sunlight is not a huge detriment. In this case, it's capped, not corked (you would not want to store corked Bourbon in a manner that makes the alcohol rest on the cork) and has been in a closed box in a relatively cool place since it was bought :) I'm gonna break it open this winter. What good is liquor if it's not in your belly?[/QUOTE]
Why not hoard it for your grandchildren?

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Hoarding can be a good thing, too... I have a sealed bottle of 30 year old Jack Daniels sitting in my liquor cabinet from my wife's Grandfather's hoarding tendencies ;)[/QUOTE]

So was it 30 years old when it was bottled? Because it doesn't age while sitting in a bottle, like wine. If it's 3 years old and been sitting in a bottle for 30 years, you're going to be disappointed.

[quote name='bmulligan']So was it 30 years old when it was bottled? Because it doesn't age while sitting in a bottle, like wine. If it's 3 years old and been sitting in a bottle for 30 years, you're going to be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Huh.. that's good knowledge there, bmulligan. So basically, it gets no better with age and only can get worse? Good to know.

I drink mostly Glenlivet 12 yo.... which reminds me of the terrible joke: "I like my whiskey like i like my women... 12 years old."

Disclaimer: it's a joke people.

[quote name='luan87us']Me I'm seeing an episode of jealousy. If I was hoarder I don't think I woulda left that other controller back. Could easily resell it on local classified for $10-$15 cash. I said i dont really play pc game but that doesnt imply i wont. Actually maplestory is getting controller support today, just in time for me to try this. Though if possible I probably take 2-3 of those hdd since I never have enough hdd spAce with all the ankles and tvb drama I get.[/QUOTE]

I'm obviously just messing around. You bought something you didn't need and probably won't ever use though...so that's certainly a sign of a potential hoarder. :whistle2:#

Don't know you personally though so I'd never be like YOU ARE A HOARDER. It was just funny because you bought something you'll probably never use just because it was a good deal. Tons of people do that, especially on here...buying games they'll never play (video games and other games), DVDs they'll never watch, kitchenware when they don't cook. I'd like to see some of the storage spaces in some of these houses!

[quote name='confoosious']Huh.. that's good knowledge there, bmulligan. So basically, it gets no better with age and only can get worse? Good to know.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, bourbon gets no better with age... but it gets no worse, either. Liqueur, on the other hand, gets nasty because of all the sweeteners and fruit stuff. You wouldn't want to touch that stuff after 30 years in a bottle...

Jack technically isn't a bourbon - but only because of the method of distilling it. Tastes like bourbon to me.

Just went to the 21st & Yale Target in Tulsa. They had stacks upon stacks of clearance games. A few gems, but at good bit was Wii and DS shovelware.

[quote name='SmackmYackm']Just went to the 21st & Yale Target in Tulsa. They had stacks upon stacks of clearance games. A few gems, but at good bit was Wii and DS shovelware.[/QUOTE]

Do you remember any PS3 titles? 21st is a bit out of my way but if the deals warrant I'll try and swing by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back