The Blockbuster Thread XXV: June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

See here for the deal: http://www.blockbuster.com/stores

There used to be a coupon to print for it, but now stores should have the bar code to scan at the register.  If not, show them their own web page (above) and maybe they will figure it out.

See BlockbusterGuy's thread for a list of titles eligible under (and commonly found at BBV) for the promo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310423-blockbuster-video-4th-of-july-sale-bogo/

Coming July 2nd: B1G1 free on games $29.99 and under

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that anything below here might be out of date. To be honest, I have no idea if Blockbuster even takes games for trade-in any more!

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos, post any trade-in values you have obtained, and discuss new and used game selection and availability. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Blockbuster store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (BBVto Amazon to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from BBV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit will be placed onto your store account
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Depending on state law you may or may not get sales tax added to your trade-ins (and thus get more than normal). You will always be charged sales tax where applicable on purchases.

Current Trade-In Deals
There are no trade-in deals at this time nor have there been for a very very long time. They did however just recently cut down all their trade-in values to Gamestop-like levels (but without deals to make them more appealing as at GS).

Trade-In Values

Trade-in prices are usually universal at Blockbuster, but can be wildly different at franchise Blockbuster stores. Used game prices change on Monday. We are not currently sure when trade-in values get updated but a few years ago it used to be on Mondays. Any quotes given in this thread may thus be good through Sunday of the current week. If you want to be sure to get the same value another CAG has reported then do your trading by Sunday as the price may drop on Monday.

Also note that many stores will no longer accept video games without cover art. This is the official policy for DVD trade-ins but apparently many clerks will confuse the two and not allow it for games either. Just beware that it might be a hassle if you have a disc-only game to trade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to previous Blockbuster/Gamerush Threads (dating back to June 2005!):
1 (by no means the first one but the earliest that can be found - check it out for some drama)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Last edited by a moderator:
IO, :ds: kingdom hearts 358 is indeed $14.99. Not sure how people are getting it for $9.99 unless they are franchised stores.

Awesome! Found the last 2 games i wanted

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

6.99 each ^_^, i can happily retire from this sale now

Ugh, I still need to head out to BBV to return my movie/pick-up Bioshock 2 + Ghostbusters + Classic Controller. What's the fee for a day late on a rental?

[quote name='hawaiiboy']most if not all stores should have received about 900 pieces of pre viewed movies today. the movies received today all fall under 1 sku or part number and will be priced at $4.99 today, $3.99 tomorrow, $2.99 on sun and $.99 on monday.

select stores (few and far between i think) will receive blu ray that start at $5.99 and go down progessively each day.

no stores are getting backfills of games to add to the sale. the only additions will be rental conversions that happen every sunday or at least almost every sunday.[/QUOTE]

I swear to name my first-born child "Hawaiiboy" if you can provide us with the sku for the blu-rays that start at $5.99 and go down progressively each day. The unprecedented torment my future son or daughter will experience will be worth it if I find any $1.99 blu-rays this Monday. ;)

Actually, if I have a daughter I might have to change it to "Hawaiigirl" if that's okay. :D

EDIT: Or will the blu-rays be $2.99 on Monday (if there are any left at all).

[quote name='hawaiiboy']most if not all stores should have received about 900 pieces of pre viewed movies today. the movies received today all fall under 1 sku or part number and will be priced at $4.99 today, $3.99 tomorrow, $2.99 on sun and $.99 on monday.
[/QUOTE]

HB - will these movies be in normal BBV cases, or will these be disc-only in sleeves, like all the liquidating stores were selling last month? I'm guessing those may have been old stock from BBV online?

Thanks!

The part # for blu rays are 328830 and they will be $1.99 on Monday.

They come just like any other previewed movie and they are stock leftover from closing stores. They are not sleeve only like closing stores had.

In before "This has nothing to do with games", but I just saw the deal previously mentioned in this thread:

We're celebrating our new prices and massive stockpile of new releases with a new deal: unlimited free rentals at your Blockbuster store!

Just rent one of our newest releases for $2.99 and enjoy unlimited movies priced $1.99 or less for FREE through July 4 (1-day rentals, 1 at a time).*

Not valid on games, defensive driving courses or with any other offers or discounts. Free rentals do not count towards reward or loyalty benefits. If you rent more than one movie priced $1.99 or less when redeeming this offer, offer applies to the lowest priced rental. Available at participating BLOCKBUSTER stores. Membership rules apply. See store for full terms.

[quote name='genfuyung']Is the force unleashed 2 ringing up as 14.99 for anyone? I thought I read that it was but its scanning as 19.99 for me.[/QUOTE]

:wii: version rings up as $9.99. All other consoles are $19.99.

[quote name='genfuyung']Is the force unleashed 2 ringing up as 14.99 for anyone? I thought I read that it was but its scanning as 19.99 for me.[/QUOTE]

And the Wii version of 2 is indeed $14.99. Picked it up today. Other consoles are still $19.99.

Odd, FU2 for Wii is $9.99 at my BBV.

[quote name='imacgod']And the Wii version of 2 is indeed $14.99. Picked it up today. Other consoles are still $19.99.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrwogs2']Odd, FU2 for Wii is $9.99 at my BBV.[/QUOTE]

:lol: You're right. I'm wrong. My bad.

(Guys, I'm not a fan of typing FU and FU2 when we're talking Force Unleashed. Just seems mean.)

I can confirm that Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4? Is still 19.99. Today I picked up White Knight Chronicles PS3, Viva Pinata:Trouble In Paradise 360, Alan Wake 360, and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Wii. I am interested in trading/selling Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Alan Wake, Enslaved Ps3, and Fallout New Vegas 360. If anyone is interested let me know.

Bah, there are a lot more closed BBVs than I thought. I looked for two while I was out tonight, and they don't exist. Any other LIers here who can tell me if the stock out east is worth it?

Also, means I have to return my DVD to the Blockbuster I got it from, tomorrow. Late fee. : (

[quote name='neoKEN']Today, I got Kane & Lynch 2 & Fallout 3 Las Vegas.

Really wanted Alan Wake and Enslaved :([/QUOTE]

K-mart's got Enslaved for $15 new, if that's low enough for you. But yeah, I've mostly seen FO:NV (I see what you did there) and K+L 2. Have yet to see Alan Wake, damn.

[quote name='mrwogs2']Odd, FU2 for Wii is $9.99 at my BBV.[/QUOTE]

FU2 for Wii is $9.99, at least at 3 BBVs I've been to.

I did ok this time

My haul:

Afro Samurai - 10 (glad this was there. Really wanted to play it for some reason.
WarioLand Shake it (Wii) - 10
007 Quantum of Solace - 10
Marvel SuperHero Squad Infinite Gauntlet (Wii) - 10
Resident Evil 5 (360) - 15
Enslaved (360) - 15
Toy Story 3 (Wii) - 15
Tatsunoko vs Capcom All Stars (Wii) -15

8 games for $53.44

If anyone is interested in the Tatsunoko vs Capcom, PM an offer. It comes complete. Grabbed it cause it was the only 15 game worth getting I guess.

The kids games were for my little brother and sister.

The 360 games are for me. So glad BBV has these sales cause I can grab obscure games for next to nothing. Been meaning to check out Afro Samurai for real cheap. Im a sucker for action games and really liked the first anime. Also curious to check out 007 and Enslaved. RE5 was because it was there and Ive never played it before except the demo. Might have a friend to play coop with so we shall see. But I grabbed 3 games that Ive been on the search for real cheap ever since I got a 360. I could go for a 007 and Afro Samurai fix right about now. Now my 360 library excluding XBLA is a grand total of 5.

Thanks CAG, Hawaiiboy, and others for getting info out.

Went back today and found...

Wii
NBA Jam- 14.99
Lego Haryy Potter- $14.99
Mario Super Sluggers- $9.99
TMNT- 9.99
SW FU2- 9.99

Xbox
Bully- 9.99

And I finally found one of those elusive clap shell Wii Point Cards for $10, sadly the only one I saw.

Checked both BBV near me, one with a huge selection of Bluray and PS3 games, but weak selections of 360, DS, and Wii games.

Haul from the 5 for $20 sale: Star Trek, Boondock Saints 2, Transformers RofF, GI Joe, Twilight, Legion, Smart People, I am Legend, Push, Youth in Revolt. Wavered on a copy of Scott Pilgrim for friends, several were interested.

Both stores were jam packed full of Fallout NV for 360, saw Bioshock 2 for PS3 at 9.99. Alan Wake was available at both Greater Cleveland area stores that I went to for 9.99. Picked up Mario & Sonic Olympics for 9.99, had never seen a Mario game that cheap before. Debating a return to the first store in a few days, hoping for new stock.

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']Checked both BBV near me, one with a huge selection of Bluray and PS3 games, but weak selections of 360, DS, and Wii games.

Haul from the 5 for $20 sale: Star Trek, Boondock Saints 2, Transformers RofF, GI Joe, Twilight, Legion, Smart People, I am Legend, Push, Youth in Revolt. Wavered on a copy of Scott Pilgrim for friends, several were interested.

Both stores were jam packed full of Fallout NV for 360, saw Bioshock 2 for PS3 at 9.99. Alan Wake was available at both Greater Cleveland area stores that I went to for 9.99. Picked up Mario & Sonic Olympics for 9.99, had never seen a Mario game that cheap before. Debating a return to the first store in a few days, hoping for new stock.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how much longer the sale is, does it end on Sunday?

[quote name='hawaiiboy']The part # for blu rays are 328830 and they will be $1.99 on Monday.

They come just like any other previewed movie and they are stock leftover from closing stores. They are not sleeve only like closing stores had.[/QUOTE]

Can definitely confirm this, my store had over 150 of these lying about at 5.99. Titles include: Sorcerer's Apprentice, New Moon, Red Cliff, Toy Story 3 and a tons of others.

[quote name='Derrick1979']White knight for $4.99 ? are you sure it wasnt $14.99 like I keep seeing?[/QUOTE]

Who knows, maybe they made a mistake but there was a 4.99 sticker on WKC so I finally decided to get it.

Tommorow I have to go to another city for a job I hope to get some games from there local Blockbuster, I'm looking for the god of war games now.

Another weird thing, another blockbuster I went to across town had Heavy Rain for $20 and were going to let me have another game free but I didn't want any other game from that store and Heavy Rain had no manual on top of that.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']Who knows, maybe they made a mistake but there was a 4.99 sticker on WKC so I finally decided to get it.

Tommorow I have to go to another city for a job I hope to get some games from there local Blockbuster, I'm looking for the god of war games now.

Another weird thing, another blockbuster I went to across town had Heavy Rain for $20 and were going to let me have another game free but I didn't want any other game from that store and Heavy Rain had no manual on top of that.[/QUOTE]

So you wanted to buy it and they were like "PLEASE, TAKE ANOTHER ONE OF OUR GAMES FOR FREEEEE!"? Lol... BBV's getting desperate. Is Heavy Rain not $20 MSRP yet? I assume $20 is worth it, though I share your love of manuals.

My 2 BBV locations had some hit n miss for 360 and PS3 picks. The main location i usually go to I picked up earlier this week for 360: Grid, Call of Duty 3, FarCry Instincts Predator, and TimeShift all of those under $20 total. Then I went up to a another location about 10mil away...didnt see much but older games. Only Singularity stood out there but i didnt pick it up though. But today i went to the main BBV i go to and picked up (all for ps3 btw): MotorStorm Pacific Rift, Killzone 2, Fallout NV, Dirt 2, Call of Duty 4, and Burnout Paradise. Total of that deal was around $42. Went to GameStop and with an extra 40% trade-in bonus coupon, flipped those for around $73 store credit. Very happy with my flips. WINNING!

[quote name='dyeknom']Can definitely confirm this, my store had over 150 of these lying about at 5.99. Titles include: Sorcerer's Apprentice, New Moon, Red Cliff, Toy Story 3 and a tons of others.[/QUOTE]

Those aren't bad titles. I might have to go look at that tomorrow when I get time.

[quote name='brianace']Thank you.
The “flipping/anti-flipping debate” is BS. If you wanted something, get there earlier, whether you wanted 100 games to flip to Gamestop for credit, or you want to play them yourself.
I have two stores in my area. I knew I’d be able to hit one within an hour of opening, the other, not till after work. Knowing that the good stuff would be gone by then, I chose carefully which store to hit, by staking them out the night before. I had a better chance of success with store A, but I knew damn well that there was a very good chance that store B would be empty by the time I got there, which it was. Had I got there a half hour earlier, I could have scored at both. I got so many great games at store A, I didn’t really care.
I plan on playing through all of the games I bought, with the exceptions of the games I bought for others.
But I ain’t on no high horse. I flipped five copies of Fallout NV (2 PS3, 3 360) to Best Buy, back when they were giving $25 apiece for them. This sale I bought one to finally play it.
The argument is tired. What somebody does with something they buy is their business. I like making jokes about El Hoardo too, but if I want something really bad, I get there before him. Buncha whining in this thread.[/QUOTE]

fuck yes thank you! On one of the threads I was bashed on by the whole thread because I told them I bought and flipped Mortal Kombat when it was on sale at TRU when they asked me. I was like I'm a college student trying to make a couple of dollars on the side and economy today makes it so much harder to get a job then this "smart" asshole bashes on me saying to get a job just cause he has one. People are just really dumb nowadays and as you said, whiners.

[quote name='ayepapajohn']fuck yes thank you! On one of the threads I was bashed on by the whole thread because I told them I bought and flipped Mortal Kombat when it was on sale at TRU when they asked me. I was like I'm a college student trying to make a couple of dollars on the side and economy today makes it so much harder to get a job then this "smart" asshole bashes on me saying to get a job just cause he has one. People are just really dumb nowadays and as you said, whiners.[/QUOTE]

or you could just do a pre-emptive strike and not say anything. CAG is a great tool and it's not like a lot of these games are that varied. I saw around 30 copies of Fallout New Vegas and could easily find out the value for that one game.

this sale will still be going on monday right? and is monday the last day for the dvd sale (.99 cents or whatever)? or will the .99 cent dvds last until they're all gone ?

I've actually heard a couple off different dates as to when the sale ends. I think HawaiiBoy had originally said Monday (don't remember for sure though). I also had one manager say that she thought it was until the 6th like the 5/$20 deal.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']In before "This has nothing to do with games", but I just saw the deal previously mentioned in this thread:

We're celebrating our new prices and massive stockpile of new releases with a new deal: unlimited free rentals at your Blockbuster store!

Just rent one of our newest releases for $2.99 and enjoy unlimited movies priced $1.99 or less for FREE through July 4 (1-day rentals, 1 at a time).*

Not valid on games, defensive driving courses or with any other offers or discounts. Free rentals do not count towards reward or loyalty benefits. If you rent more than one movie priced $1.99 or less when redeeming this offer, offer applies to the lowest priced rental. Available at participating BLOCKBUSTER stores. Membership rules apply. See store for full terms.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hawaiiboy']dish is running some aggressive promos to get people back in the doors. starting today if you rent a $2.99 movie (anything 6 weeks or newer) you can come in for 30 days and get 1 free movie a day more than 6 weeks old free. no other purchase is necessary so basically you can pay $2.99 and theoretically get 29 movies for free. just go to the facebook page and download the coupon.
[/QUOTE]

Interesting, has the 1-day $2.99 rental thing been going on other places like where you are Hawaiiboy? Because i finally got home and made my run around the BBVs here. At each and every store they had an employee stationed at the front telling people about the new 1-day rental policy ($2.99 for new releases, $1.99 or $0.99 for others and $0.99 for each additional day on any of those). This was just starting TODAY (ie, Friday the 27th) around here. And there was no mention whatsoever of the free unlimited $1.99 priced rentals. That is definitely not going on here as I'm sure they would have mentioned it (and believe me, I heard about the new terms repeatedly today).

I was going to go on my big loop of stores which normally includes 8 of them. All was good until I got to the 4th and 5th as they were both closed down. Then at the second-to-last store I saw that someone from the last one I was planning to go to was working there. And I think he was the manager of the other store. He told me it closed down because of lease issues - they actually were not renewed by the shopping center for some reason. That's too bad as that was a great store.

In any case, I found a few oddballs today. I got Kirby Superstar Ultra for $9.99. And also Professor Layton for just $6.99! I finally found Alan Wake, too - that seems like the hardest one to find to me. I didn't see it at all in Atlanta when I went on the first day and only 1 of the 5 stores here had just 1 copy (though granted I was 3 days late). Still tons of stuff at most of the stores though - including many copies of Fallout New Vegas. It seems amazing to me but I think they'll still have a lot of those left over after the sale ends.

Except for a little kid buying 2 games after his mother realized it would be cheaper to buy 2 games at B1G1 than to rent 2 games, I haven't seen any "civilians" so much as look at the game bins. Yet tons of people came in to grab game rentals while I was shopping. Oh, there was one other exception. An older guy (and when I say that I really mean older ;)) looked through all the bins, passing over the Fallout NV, etc... What did he end up getting? A $19.99 copy of God of War Collection. No B1G1 - astounding ;).

The 3 bigger stores were really busy with the holiday weekend coming up. Lots of people were renting movies and games - it is really too bad the company has been so mismanaged because purely on foot traffic some of these stores seem to do pretty well.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']IO, :ds: kingdom hearts 358 is indeed $14.99. Not sure how people are getting it for $9.99 unless they are franchised stores.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw another copy at $14.99 today. I don't know what went on with those other people as they seemed to be mentioning the same prices otherwise.

[quote name='dyeknom']Can definitely confirm this, my store had over 150 of these lying about at 5.99. Titles include: Sorcerer's Apprentice, New Moon, Red Cliff, Toy Story 3 and a tons of others.[/QUOTE]

Are you freaking kidding me!? Toy Story 3!? I would have bought that for $5.99, probably. At each store I was at they were desperately unboxing tons of used movies and trying to figure out where to put them for sale - but I think they were all DVDs as hawaiiboy said all stores would be getting.

Oh, and I did see LBP 2 plush at one store. Oh well, stupid of me to pay 50% off + sales tax in Atlanta and carry them on the plane. They had the same ones here. I guess I'll wait for 75% off and get more (there were a couple I didn't get originally).
I had just never seen them here before. But then I remembered that before the blu-ray sale last week I hadn't gone to Blockbuster in months. It was just dumb luck that the 3 stores I went to for the blu-ray sale didn't happen to have them. I also want to pick up those Rayman Raving Rabbids figures and maybe some of the Mario stuff when it hits 75% off.

I also did see a single bubble-pack Wii Points card marked $10 at one store - it was just in with the B1G1 games.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']K-mart's got Enslaved for $15 new, if that's low enough for you. But yeah, I've mostly seen FO:NV (I see what you did there) and K+L 2. Have yet to see Alan Wake, damn.[/QUOTE]

Would think there would be more copies of Alan Wake floating around Blockbusters, given how Alan Wake is included as a 360 bundled last year.

[quote name='ayepapajohn']fuck yes thank you! On one of the threads I was bashed on by the whole thread because I told them I bought and flipped Mortal Kombat when it was on sale at TRU when they asked me. I was like I'm a college student trying to make a couple of dollars on the side and economy today makes it so much harder to get a job then this "smart" asshole bashes on me saying to get a job just cause he has one. People are just really dumb nowadays and as you said, whiners.[/QUOTE]

people on CAG can be such haters. If you can flip some games and make money, then that's great! If I had the time I'd do it too. What people don't like is if you got six Mortal Kombat games on the shelf, then you go hoarding buying all 6 just to flip. Thats being greedy (not saying you did that), and not giving a chance to others to partake in the sale. Make money, and be courteous. As long as you're doing that, then there's nothing to complain about.

I wanted to see Alan Wake and GRID at mine and they had neither. Doesn't matter as much for AW since I just got a good deal on the CE from Amazon...but wanted a racer. They had Burnout Paradise but I've had that before in the past twice and just never got into it.

Back to the flipping, really the debate should just be left be. The people who hate it are going to continue to do so, and the more they complain will only piss off the serious flippers and give them a little smirk when they pull off big hauls. And for most of us who just do little flips here and there, we're going to continue doing that as well.

[quote name='nas6034']I did not see Wheel of Fortune for Wii on the list. I saw it tagged for $14.99 could it be $9.99, anyone?[/QUOTE]

Wheel is still 14.99 unlike jeopardy which is 9.99.

[quote name='Thomas96']people on CAG can be such haters. If you can flip some games and make money, then that's great! If I had the time I'd do it too. What people don't like is if you got six Mortal Kombat games on the shelf, then you go hoarding buying all 6 just to flip. Thats being greedy (not saying you did that), and not giving a chance to others to partake in the sale. Make money, and be courteous. As long as you're doing that, then there's nothing to complain about.[/QUOTE]
Im pretty sure that's what he did. I remember reading about it.

Interesting, has the 1-day $2.99 rental thing been going on other places like where you are Hawaiiboy?

This is a national rollout that started yesterday.

And there was no mention whatsoever of the free unlimited $1.99 priced rentals. That is definitely not going on here as I'm sure they would have mentioned it (and believe me, I heard about the new terms repeatedly today).

It's not something they're really advertising in stores. We do have postcards to handout in stores but not something were giving to every customer. Emails and Postcards were sent out to millions of customers about this offer along with twitter and Facebook advertising.

Also, any store that did receive the additional blu ray titles they will be $.99 on Monday as I previously mentioned they would be $1.99. Those stores are few and far between so happy hunting.

And for the umpteenth time the b1g1 sale ends at close of business on Monday 5/30. It has not been extended as of right now and we received our "map" for next week and no more b1g1.

The blu ray sale runs thru 6/5.

It's not looking good for any price drops this week as we usually have the list by now. I will check periodically during the day and will update with any changes.

Update we did get a reprice report but nothing new qualifies for the sale. Every store is a little different but I wouldn't expect to see any as I've got all the titles sitting at $19.99 in stock and nothing dropped.

In case anyone wants the price drops it's
Bulletstorm $29.99
Dead space 2 $29.99
NCAA football 11 $19.99
Both systems.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']This is a national rollout that started yesterday.

It's not something they're really advertising in stores. We do have postcards to handout in stores but not something were giving to every customer. Emails and Postcards were sent out to millions of customers about this offer along with twitter and Facebook advertising.

Also, any store that did receive the additional blu ray titles they will be $.99 on Monday as I previously mentioned they would be $1.99. Those stores are few and far between so happy hunting.

And for the umpteenth time the b1g1 sale ends at close of business on Monday 5/30. It has not been extended as of right now and we received our "map" for next week and no more b1g1.

The blu ray sale runs thru 6/5.

It's not looking good for any price drops this week as we usually have the list by now. I will check periodically during the day and will update with any changes.[/QUOTE]

Does that include movies to or just games?

Thanks for all your help with everything to do with blockbuster.

All these people flipping games to gamestop, should be banned. You are truly anti- cheap ass gamers. I bought Wii- Mario Galaxy 1 (last one), Metal Slug, and Force Unleashed 2 . Then I had to drive a few extra miles to find some decent PS3 games (Grid, Force Unleased 1, Fallout) I sold one game to a friend for 5 bucks. I bet its because of dirty flippers, that the pickens are so slim this time around. IN my opinion, you suck.

[quote name='str8gamer23']All these people flipping games to gamestop, should be banned. You are truly anti- cheap ass gamers. I bought Wii- Mario Galaxy 1 (last one), Metal Slug, and Force Unleashed 2 . Then I had to drive a few extra miles to find some decent PS3 games (Grid, Force Unleased 1, Fallout) I sold one game to a friend for 5 bucks. I bet its because of dirty flippers, that the pickens are so slim this time around. IN my opinion, you suck.[/QUOTE]

Or it could be because the sale started several days ago.

[quote name='str8gamer23']All these people flipping games to gamestop, should be banned. You are truly anti- cheap ass gamers. I bought Wii- Mario Galaxy 1 (last one), Metal Slug, and Force Unleashed 2 . Then I had to drive a few extra miles to find some decent PS3 games (Grid, Force Unleased 1, Fallout) I sold one game to a friend for 5 bucks. I bet its because of dirty flippers, that the pickens are so slim this time around. IN my opinion, you suck.[/QUOTE]

A part of me agrees with your sentiment since I think to a certain extent it's too much. I buy games myself to trade-in at a higher value to pay off the games I really want myself. I don't see anything wrong with that.

There's a certain level of discretion I keep as my general rule. If I cleaned up every store at every place that would be a different thing. You'd get caught at some point.

[quote name='bgame2']Or it could be because the sale started several days ago.[/QUOTE]

I don't get the part where he says he bought them today. He might have bought the games a few days ago for all you know.

bread's done
Back