The Sheamus Appreciation Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chase']Crossing my fingers for a third violation for Orton. WWE needs to take more hits to the face to wake them up. However, it's unlikely they cut Orton. It's not like WWE concedes to an athletic commission. It's all in-house regulation.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. They'd never dump their protected class of guys, and we all know that wellness is a farce, though they do a pretty good job at keeping up appearances.

3 hour Raws are fucking *tedious* to watch. I stopped around the time Kane walked in to the therapy session, and flipped on some baseball instead. So I missed some hyucks from Kane later on, I didn't have to sit through that awful Raw because of it.

It's been well known (according to the dirt sheets) that Orton was leaving again soon to go film the sequel to 12 Rounds. That's why they haven't really booked him to do shit since coming back. He likely didn't get Wellness'd again. Those house show cards are always changing since they put them out months in advance.

The movie is over 4 years old but I just saw Muay Thai Giant. Nathan Jones stars in it and Sylvester Terkay makes an appearance. There were a few other wrestlers in the movie but I didn't recognize them. The tone of the movie reminds me of a slightly edgier Disney movie. Jones was pretty entertaining playing the gentle giant and the scenes where he "turns" were great. Check it out if you have Netflix/Amazon Prime.

[quote name='mykevermin']O'Hare is the fucking worst.[/QUOTE]

He sure is. Wait...what?

I've never walked that far of a distance between gates at any airport, maybe close to a mile. Good thing I had a 2 hour gap between flights and not a short window.

You're not telling us anything we don't already know.

[quote name='ced']You're not telling us anything we don't already know.[/QUOTE]

In retrospect, I had no reason to log in. (Well done, you bastard.)

Now excuse me while I log out.

Quoted for the absolute goddamn truth. I've probably flown through O'Hare two dozen times and I've never had a good experience. This includes being pulled aside for extra baggage screening four times, having my seat double and triple sold, and switching planes five times in January because of iced over wings and a cracked windshield on the plane (ultimately resulting in an overnight stay in the airport until morning).

[quote name='ced']You're not telling us anything we don't already know.[/QUOTE]

ohaire.jpg

Mostly with American, but the January stay over debacle was with Continental (which, if I'm not mistaken, is now United). I was told at O'Hare that my name "red flags" as being too similar to an alias used by someone on a no-fly list, thus the extra screening. When questioned why I was flying across country to LA for a week with only a small carry on duffel, I explained that it was because they charged an extra $40 for me to bring an extra change of clothes or two in a second bag.

There's an "Attitude Era" WWE '13 theme for PS3 up in the store as of yesterday's update. $2.99 if anyone doesn't like money.

No kidding, even worse when you're stuck because of a storm.

WWE Champion CM Punk reportedly bladed on this week’s RAW in the steel cage match against Jerry Lawler. Punk appeared to gig his forehead before returning to the cage a second time and then appeared to hand the blade off to referee Charles Robinson. At best we can tell, there has been no fallout backstage – meaning Punk has more power than imagined or he successfully argued that he did not blade and that it was a hardway cut. Blading is absolutely prohibited in WWE these days.
Source: F4Wonline.com

[quote name='Fatality']according to Cameron's booking sheet, she refused a blood alcohol test upon arrest and she listed Wells Fargo as her employer when booked in Hillsborough County jail.

HMelX.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I didn't know she was a transsexual.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']
WWE Champion CM Punk reportedly bladed on this week’s RAW in the steel cage match against Jerry Lawler. Punk appeared to gig his forehead before returning to the cage a second time and then appeared to hand the blade off to referee Charles Robinson. At best we can tell, there has been no fallout backstage – meaning Punk has more power than imagined or he successfully argued that he did not blade and that it was a hardway cut. Blading is absolutely prohibited in WWE these days.
Source: F4Wonline.com
[/QUOTE]

Punk bleeds sometime in between the top rope fist drop by Lawler, and then him running to stop Lawler from escaping out the door and following that up with an Irish whip and high knee to the corner. It's hard to tell on YouTube footage but I didn't spot any blood after the fist drop and Punk kicking out. Of course the camera angle at the door for Lawler's escape shows nothing regarding Punk, so if Punk bladed, it was while Lawler was trying to escape and before Punk ran to catch him. I didn't see a hand off to the ref, just Lil Naitch putting on the gloves after the high knee to the corner where Punk is bleeding pretty heavy.

What a hack though if he thought he needed to bleed to get that match over. Just kidding.

Onset of Terry Funk Disease, which the afflicted suffer the urge to have "just one more match" until death.

[quote name='Clak']I thought that was Hoganitis.[/QUOTE]

Common misdiagnosis. There is no need to thrust self into main event scene nor the urge to continue full time extremely past one's prime as seen in Flair Syndrome.

So CM Punk posted on twitter he covered a $500k fine that was given to lil naitch.. If the WWE fined a ref that much, that's pretty fucked up. I'm sure the refs aren't pulling that kind of cheese. I guess Naitch was supposed to do something and didn't?

[quote name='pimpster4183']So CM Punk posted on twitter he covered a $500k fine that was given to lil naitch.. If the WWE fined a ref that much, that's pretty fucked up. I'm sure the refs aren't pulling that kind of cheese. I guess Naitch was supposed to do something and didn't?[/QUOTE]

Maybe stop the match to address the blood situation? And totally kill the momentum, especially in a cage match?

Punk posted a picture with staples in his head, so I don't think he bladed unless he did a fucking terrible job.

[quote name='Clak']I don't get why they insist on trotting lawler out every now and then.[/QUOTE]
WWE always - ALWAYS!!!!!! - has their main heel (or "heel", in this case) feud with Lawler for some mystical reason.

I think it might be in Lawler's contract.

[quote name='Brak']WWE always - ALWAYS!!!!!! - has their main heel (or "heel", in this case) feud with Lawler for some mystical reason.

I think it might be in Lawler's contract.[/QUOTE]

At least it wasn't Kane doing the fill in this time..

[quote name='Brak']WWE always - ALWAYS!!!!!! - has their main heel (or "heel", in this case) feud with Lawler for some mystical reason.

I think it might be in Lawler's contract.[/QUOTE]
It must be, because it seems to be the most recurring trend in the company. You haven't made it until you've feuded with Lawler.

from 411mania

TMZ reports that Cameron offered a cop $10k to let her go. WWE was not aware of the arrest as she did not tell them and that they are investigating.

I sense no more asses touching.

Cameron tried to bribe a cop? Maybe WWE will re-hire/lure back Alicia Fox's sister to replace Cameron as a Funkadactyl under the (bad) assumption no one will know the difference.

And they added an additional 30 seconds to his already too long entrance to make sure that you know that you are a funkateer and the girls are funkadactyls.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']I feel terrible for wanting to buy this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OWEN-HART-S...61828759?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item2a222a5f97[/QUOTE]
I've been tempted to dig out the little books I used to take with me as a kid when I went to the wrestling events to get them to sign and see if I ever got any notable autographs. I know I do have a Blue Blazer one somewhere in one of the two books I used to take with me.

But I don't really remember what the person who signed it looked like, so I couldn't say for sure if it was Owen who signed it or not.

[quote name='Halo05']They couldn't foot the bill for the $30 shipping and insurance. Assholes.

I mean, it sounds legit but yeesh. It should be in a museum somewhere (as if professional wrestling had museums).[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to think of what a wrestling museum would be like and I can't help but laugh at the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back