Target Clearance Thread X

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3785 replies to this topic

#61 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:48 PM

my Target had Jericho for 34.84 on Sun, when I came back Tues they were all gone, looks like the new price dropped happened sometime during monday. All the clearanced PS3 games were behind the glass, while other clearanced PC titles were on shelves.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#62 daminion

daminion

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:49 PM

Damn lazy targets, i had to hide the last jericho and blue dragon deep in the toys department maybe next monday...arg

I'm fairly certain that if there isn't a copy out they won't get marked down and eventually will just end up being out of the system.

I've had this happen to me a few times when i've tried similar tactics :)

#63 chernozem

chernozem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:55 PM

Broke down and got folklore for 24.98 after coupon, it was the last copy, I figure after I pay someone to ship it to me it'll be around that price anyways..

#64 Sinnbox

Sinnbox

Garage-sale/Thrift KING!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

Great my car is making a weird noise maybe i wont be able to do a run this weekend!! BOOO!

#65 Larrabee213

Larrabee213

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

Is there a certain time during the week that Target stores change the clearance prices/tags?

#66 Sinnbox

Sinnbox

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:59 PM

Is there a certain time during the week that Target stores change the clearance prices/tags?

Probably depends on your store.

#67 Rosco906

Rosco906

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:18 PM

What do you do with a DCPI number? Is there a place on Target's website where you enter it to locate a game?

#68 Cry Havoc

Cry Havoc

Breaker Breaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

Mondays. Now, whether the employees at your store do their job that day is a different matter. It seems mine sometime don't do it until Monday evening. I've gone there on Monday during the day with no price drops, and then again on Tuesday and things are relabeled. As a result, I always check on Tuesday myself.

#69 jazzchamp

jazzchamp

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

I was in yesterday and while copies of Blue Dragon and Spiderman Friend or Foe were still there, they were $30 and $25 respectively. I even went to a barcode reader/price checker to verify.

Posted Image

#70 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

Blue Dragon is $30 here.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#71 outrage_display

outrage_display

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:28 AM

Blue Dragon just dropped here the other day to $15. Not quite on time with other reports, but it still went down along with Bee Movie Game and Avatar. Picked all 3 up because I like them points, and Goozex still has decent point values on them for the price.

All I can say is check back at least every other day after they are reported here. I know the Target here must know what I'm there for every time I walk in the door.

#72 Sinnbox

Sinnbox

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:35 AM

Blue Dragon just dropped here the other day to $15. Not quite on time with other reports, but it still went down along with Bee Movie Game and Avatar. Picked all 3 up because I like them points, and Goozex still has decent point values on them for the price.

All I can say is check back at least every other day after they are reported here. I know the Target here must know what I'm there for every time I walk in the door.

LOL My K-Mart is the same way, 2 of the workers love me but one lady seems upset everytime she see's me. I think that she may be A CAG and can't grab items from the shelf while working, but as soon as her shift is over she hoards like mad, so if i show up between the time she marks an item down, and when she gets off....She gets pissed off.

#73 averageguy

averageguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:38 AM

I missed ou on Ninja Gaiden Sigma and folklore. Anyone got a extra copy they could send me out. I can via paypal

Xbox Live Gamertage: Southtownguy
Systems Owned: Xbox, Xbox 360 Premium, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Onyx DS Lite, Psp,
Help Sponsor me in my 2013 Step out Walk for Diabetes. I have had diabetes more the half my life. any size donation of any amount would be appreciated

http://stepout.diabe...793&pg=personal

#74 eminemobied12

eminemobied12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:41 AM

i noticed some people here from new jersey and i was just at the North Bergen Target and can confirm (although they aren't tagged properly) that Avatar/Bee Movie are 12.98 and Blue Dragon is 14.98... i bought one of the last 2 blue dragon so if someone wants it they better get it soon

the weird thing about this target is that GRAW2/F.E.A.R. (PH) are still 29.99

#75 Stormedtrooper

Stormedtrooper

Say no to Halo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:42 AM

I picked up an extra copy of Blue Dragon (sealed) today at my local Target, would anyone be interested in trading for Jericho (PS3 - sealed)?

#76 Antic

Antic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:03 AM

Jericho was at mine, but nothing else. Just empty spots... >_< I was hoping to find Blue Dragon and Folklore.

#77 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:17 AM

Found a few NHL2K8 and Jericho for the PS3 for 14.98 and 12.48, respectively in Kennesaw, GA. Bought one of each, left the rest. Folklore was also on clearance but sold out.

#78 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:20 AM

I picked up an extra copy of Blue Dragon (sealed) today at my local Target, would anyone be interested in trading for Jericho (PS3 - sealed)?

How about Jericho for the PC sealed!! NO? damn!

#79 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:31 AM

I have a copy of Jericho (PC) if you want it. PM me and we can work out the details.

Posted Image

I am currently playing the following games-
Xbox 360- Gears of War Judgment

I am currently watching the following shows -
Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -
The Wheel of Time/A Memory of Light- Robert Jordan

#80 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:02 AM

I picked up Juiced and Avatar for $12/$14....I may return them though, unless someone is interested in a trade. They don't fetch too much more at GameRush....oh well.

#81 dizzlle01

dizzlle01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:04 AM

ill trade you.email me at hngouy@gmail.com

#82 onikage

onikage

鬼の影

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:05 AM

I found a $14.98 Blue Dragon at one of the Garner, NC stores. Still looking for NG though, I haven't seen it at any Target in quite a while.

#83 Stormedtrooper

Stormedtrooper

Say no to Halo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:23 AM

Thanx 4 the offer but I passed up Jericho PC for $7ish (it's still on the shelf now at the Carlisle PA Target if anyone wants a copy) because I've pretty much went away from PC gaming. The constant tweaks to my system settings makes playing games too much of a chore. So I'd prefer the console version for now.

#84 Sinnbox

Sinnbox

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:30 AM

Hopefully I'll find some great deals this weekend, but some guy just E-mail me that he has 40 NES games for sale, hopfully I will have enough cash left over to grab a blue dragon and a folklore, i don't have a PS3, but i want that game!!!

#85 ghozt

ghozt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:43 AM

went hunting the pass 2 days for folklore and ninja gaiden. no go for me. im trying not to go out of my way looking for these so i only have one more target to check tomorrow. i give up after that. if anyone wants a copy of blue dragon and can get me either title pm me please.

#86 bryan78

bryan78

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 05:08 AM

3 out of the 4 Targets I went to today didn't have the clearance prices posted in the OP. The first one had 2 Folklores in the clearance endcap for 29.98 and Lego Star Wars II for 13.98. But the second one had the correct prices, they had 2 copies of Jericho in the glass case and I just picked up one.

I ended up getting:
Folklore - 14.98
Jericho - 12.48
PGR3 - 9.98
Lego Star Wars II - 9.98
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi - 4.98

#87 oidigo1

oidigo1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:25 AM

hopefully we see more games go on clearance in the coming weeks since a bunch of new releases are coming out and if the shelf space theory is correct it only makes sense.

#88 Methadon

Methadon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:03 AM

Can anyone pick up a $14.9X copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma for me?

#89 Stormedtrooper

Stormedtrooper

Say no to Halo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

I am currently working a trade for a copy of Blue Dragon (360) and I was also able to get 2 additional copies I'd be happy to sell for $20.00 shipped. They were both $14.98, and I'm figuring Paypal fees and shipping should put it close to $20.00

If anyone is interested please PM me or I'll just return them to Target.

EDIT: 1 copy is already taken and another is pending payment and already has 1 person in line in case that falls through. Unless I update this post or post a follow up reply please consider both copies spoken for.

#90 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

Has anyone even seen TMNT 3 for Gamecube lately? I don't even need to get it for the cheapest clearance price, but I need it for a gift and can't find one. (I've probably been to 20-25 Target stores.)