Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guyver2077']no 2k10 for 25? :([/QUOTE]
It's just a teaser, not the full ad. With 300+ deals between Thursday and Monday, chances are pretty decent that one of them will be 2K10 given Amazon's price matching history.

[quote name='gokuofheaven']You don't need a filler, you can get free shipping (as long as the original price was $25 or more). You can combine your Tekken 6 and Star Ocean, shouldn't be a problem.[/QUOTE]
hmm, ok. thanks!

[quote name='cRodz']Destructoid is the only "source"[/QUOTE]
Yeah, what's up with them having the down-low before us? Cheapy is slipping IMO!

I wonder if I could exchange the 360 Tekken bundle for the PS3 Tekken bundle. I doubt it, but I can hope...until one of you dashes my hopes and dreams.

The reason I will go for the Amazon PS3 bundle, is because it will save me $30 in tax. So that makes it worth it alone. Plus a $10 credit.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']The reason I will go for the Amazon PS3 bundle, is because it will save me $30 in tax. So that makes it worth it alone. Plus a $10 credit.[/QUOTE]
True, plus all the hassle if you wait in store too

[quote name='Saint Noir']DEALS!

http://www.destructoid.com/amazon-teases-its-black-friday-sales-line-up-156062.phtml

EDIT

Wednesday - 50+ deals, including:

DiRT 2 for PS3, $39.98, 11/25, 9AM PST.
Animal Crossing: City Folk for Wii, $27.98, 11/25, 9AM PST.
Grand Theft Auto IV, $9.98, 11/25, 12PM PST.

Thursday through Monday - 300+ deals while supplies last, including:

Dragon Age: Origins for Xbox 360 and PS3, $34.98, 11/26, 12AM PST.
Madden NFL 10 for Xbox 360 and PS3, $34.98, 11/26, 9AM PST.
Brutal Legend for PS3 and Xbox 360, $34.99, 11/26, 9AM PST.

Friday Only Deals:

PS3 120 GB with Killzone 2 and Infamous and $10 promo credit, $299.98, Limited Quantities.
Halo 3: ODST for Xbox 360, $29.98, 11/27, 9AM PST.
Assassin's Creed for Xbox 360 and PS3, $9.98, 11/27, 6AM PST.[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed 1 for $10 is my price point.

Animal crossing for $28 isn't a deal imo.. wasn't it $20 at gamestop?

and thanks for this! 50+ deals and 300+ deals sounds AWESOME!

[quote name='Darth Mallrat']I'm hoping Star Ocean will be hella cheap, 'cause I don't have much money left to spend.[/QUOTE]

same, i'm hoping for 15 bucks :(

[quote name='Jodou']Yeah, what's up with them having the down-low before us? Cheapy is slipping IMO![/QUOTE]
i say Double Shift with Overtime till the week is over!
:cool:

What time eastern will most of the sales start then? 3am on Thursday? Being off on Thanksgiving for retail (trust me my store is open) will be a blessing because I gota spend my morning working on Blackfriday. Hope I can get some sweet deals.

If that is indeed the real bundle, then I'm KIND OF leaning towards BB... I wonder if I could order online and pick up in store. Of course I'd have to pay $18 tax and lose a $10 promo, but I do prefer the BB games, and I could play on friday instead of waiting.

[quote name='longle']True, plus all the hassle if you wait in store too[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fire_Thief']The reason I will go for the Amazon PS3 bundle, is because it will save me $30 in tax. So that makes it worth it alone. Plus a $10 credit.[/QUOTE]

hmmm

yeah i see your points

however, the Walmart ps3 bundle is going strong in this one.

then again...
how much you pay for tax on Wallyworld? 30 more dollars?
you still pay tax even on their stores? right?

with those 30 i can put 10 mroe and obtain Arkham Asylumn
damn...:drool:

Yep. Even if you dont want the games you can sell them and end up with a PS3 for around $245 total. Plus a $10 credit. Not enough to make me bite, but it's a good deal.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yep. Even if you dont want the games you can sell them and end up with a PS3 for around $245 total. Plus a $10 credit. Not enough to make me bite, but it's a good deal.[/QUOTE]
but...
The deal will DISSAPPEAR once it gets shown in amazon.

My mouse clicking and keyboard expertise shall be tested that day...

People trying to sell Tekken 6 bundles from $100-120. Some are probably CAG sellers. I listed my bundle for $80 on craigslist and doubt anyone will buy it.

[quote name='yuisporing']No deals for an Xbox 360 bundle on Friday?! Only PS3?[/QUOTE]

They just haven't said what the Xbox deals are, they'll have them though.

Sorry not trying to change the subject, but I don't if this is true. If you put a gold box item in your cart, will it still have the same price even after the price has gone back up?

[quote name='odin08']Sorry not trying to change the subject, but I don't if this is true. If you put a gold box item in your cart, will it still have the same price even after the price has gone back up?[/QUOTE]If it's a Gold Box item, the price will stay on the item in your cart until 11:59:59PM PT on the day of the Gold Box deal.

If it's a Lightning Deal, the price will stay on the item in your cart until the Lightning Deal timeframe is done with.

[quote name='odin08']Sorry not trying to change the subject, but I don't if this is true. If you put a gold box item in your cart, will it still have the same price even after the price has gone back up?[/QUOTE]

Normally yes for Gold Box. It will sit in your cart at the "special price" for the rest of that day as long as it's in your cart. I would not try that though with some of these Black Friday deals if it's anything you reeaallly want just to be safe. You never know.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Normally yes for Gold Box. It will sit in your cart at the "special price" for the rest of that day as long as it's in your cart. I would not try that though with some of these Black Friday deals if it's anything you reeaallly want just to be safe. You never know.[/QUOTE]

Right, thanks guys. Just trying to see if I can make GTA4 and Dragon Age into one order so I can avoid the shipping on GTA4.

[quote name='odin08']Right, thanks guys. Just trying to see if I can make GTA4 and Dragon Age into one order so I can avoid the shipping on GTA4.[/QUOTE]
FSSS goes by the regular price (which is still >$25), so you should be fine. Of course, you could save yourself all sorts of hassle this week by just signing up for a free month trial of Prime and setting it to not auto-renew.

[quote name='FiretrUCK']Might get GTA IV if it's for PS3.

(Thursday THROUGH monday deals!? :D)[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha! Don't be fooled. Anyone remember what happened last year? SUPPLIES ran out (as it states in the deal, "while supplies last"

So my advice to those of you planning on casually logging on sat morning, don't be surprised to see the deal over (but the item still in stock). When they say supplies last, they mean they allocate a certain amount for the sale (not all of their humongous stock)...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']damn these are going fast. glad I managed to snag one for my buddy for Christmas. He is going to be stoked to play this. Hopefully it keeps him quite busy until ME2 comes out in Jan

Also ToV is the best JRPG on the 360 and the best of this gen so far. Granted the story is a bit of a cookie cutter one but everything about the game is awesome.[/QUOTE]

I named it RPG and 360 GotY last year on my podcast so I would echo these statements. Cookie cutter elements in the story, but it's wonderfully told at a great pace with a great soundtrack and a really fun active combat system.

[quote name='simmias']FSSS goes by the regular price (which is still >$25), so you should be fine. Of course, you could save yourself all sorts of hassle this week by just signing up for a free month trial of Prime and setting it to not auto-renew.[/QUOTE]

This is what I did for the DJ Hero. Just never initiated a Prime trial til now. Looking all kinds of forward to ordering whatever I want til Xmas... be it 2 bucks... and getting 2 day shipping. WOO! Two day 9 dollar GTA... here i come... if you are for PS3, that is.

[quote name='simmias']FSSS goes by the regular price (which is still >$25), so you should be fine. Of course, you could save yourself all sorts of hassle this week by just signing up for a free month trial of Prime and setting it to not auto-renew.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I used it as soon as I found out about it not seeing that I should have used it for Black Friday itself. It's really not a big deal, I'm only spending around $45-$50 on amazon this year anyway.

Yeah, pretty weak day overall. Luckily there's supposed to be something like 50+ games tomorrow. Gotta be something decent in there.

bummer... put a game in my cart earlier and was waiting to see if i was gonna get anything else today.. just returned to find its back to full price well before that 11:59 cutoff

:whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back